- » Roasted Vegetable Pita
Roasted Vegetable Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted vegetable pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted vegetable pita recipes.
Roasted Aubergine Dip With Pita Strips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. On a chopping board cut the pitta breads into strips. Spread the bread in a single layer on to a large baking tray.
2. Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden and crisp. Leave to cool on a wire... - 41.2672
You May Also Like!
Roasted Vegetable Pitas With Sour Cream Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine zucchini and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently.
Spoon vegetable mixture onto rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 10 minutes or until tender and lightly... - 31.9328
Roasted Vegetable Pitas
Pierce eggplant with a fork, and place on a baking sheet.
Broil 5'/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 30 minutes or until very tender, turning frequently.
Let cool; peel and coarsely chop.
Combine eggplant, parsley, and next 5... - 43.9369
Prepare all of the filling ingredients.
In a large bowl mix together the filling ingredients.
Cut the pita breads in half and lighdy toast them in a toaster oven.
Fill each half with a lettuce leaf and about 1/2 cup of filling.
Serve immediately, while the... - 34.6602
Turkey Stuffed Pitas
1. In a small mixing bowl,
2. Combine the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3. Using a sharp knife make 4 crisscross, 1/3-inch-deep cuts on both sides of the turkey breasts. Arrange in a shallow dish or tray.
4. Coat the turkey with the... - 45.7626
Roasted Provencale Vegetable Salsa
To Marinate: In a plastic zipper bag combine sesame and olive oils, vinegar, garlic, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cut ends off un-peeled eggplant and zucchini and slice lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices.
Remove core from pepper, cut into quarters and... - 41.4947
Baba Ganouche With Roasted Garlic
If you’re looking for a great solution to a dip, then here it is! Here is the video recipe for baba ganouche with roasted garlic. A delicious flavor from the roasted garlic and egg plant, this is a good option with chips or crackers. Apart from the... - 97.6759
Roasted Red Pepper & Walnut Dip
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Line broiling pan with foil.
Broil peppers at closest position to source of heat, turning occasionally, 10 minutes or until charred and blistered all over.
Remove from broiler.
Wrap foil around peppers and allow to... - 40.9941
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.4702
Snack Time! Hummus With Roasted Eggplant
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray a thin coating of cooking spray.
3. Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans. Place the beans, tahini sauce, greek yogurt, olive oil, Grand Diamond All Purpose... - 138.98