- » Roasted Vegetable Dish
Roasted Vegetable Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted vegetable dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted vegetable dish recipes.
Roasted Heirloom Organic Vegetables
Get a little fancy and try some healthy food like this Roasted Heirloom Organic Vegetables, once in a while. This video will educate you about heirloom vegetables. It is a nice way to treat your body with some natural organic food like this. Try it out and... - 98.0429
Add that special touch to your lay out by incorporating these roasted vegetables to the menu. Watch the chef share his simple tips to prepare these delicious roasted vegetables. The best part is that you can roast most of you favorite vegetables and expect... - 85.3087
Kosher Oven Roasted Vegetables
Looking for a wonderful and easy Kosher side dish recipe for your holiday meals? Then this video is just the thing for you. You can roast just about anything, but vegetables especially benefit from the high, dry heat of the oven. Their flavor becomes... - 104.718
Roast Chicken With Roast Vegetables
If you are cooking roast chicken, try out this version of Roast Chicken with Roast Vegetables. Simple and easy, this rustic meal can be a good family event. Watch the video for the recipe. - 69.6407
Easy Roasted Root Vegetables
Wondering what sides to serve next with that meat you bought for roasting? Here is a country style easy roasted root vegetables recipe that is rustic and you can use whatever vegetables you have at home, after all it is comfort food. Take a look at this... - 94.0161
Roasted Herb Vegetables
Veggies are good to make finger foods, appetizers or sides to go along with mains. Chef Maryann shows how to make Roasted Herb Veggies with lots of sliced vegetables and seasonings. Great with a meat or a fish main! - 94.7084
Roasted Vegetable Medley
In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine onions, summer squash, zucchini, sweet peppers, and garlic.
In a screw-top jar combine parsley, vinegar, oil, oregano, salt, and black pepper; cover and shake well.
Pour over vegetables; toss gently to coat.
Roast... - 36.1689
Roasted Vegetables With Stacey Hawkins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Clean and chop all the vegetables (cut into 1/2-inch cubes).
3) Put all the vegetables in a baking dish.
4) Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5) Toss well to coat... - 89.5878
Pot Roast With Vegetables
Place meat in 4-quart casserole.
Pat seasonings into meat.
Combine water and browning sauce; pour into casserole dish.
Roast 20 to 22 minutes per pound on HIGH MIX or until meat is fork-tender.
Allow to stand 5 minutes. - 38.8761
A simple dish of roasted vegetables! A splash of seasonings and placed in the oven and voila! See the video for more! These are seasonal vegetables being used to bring out the best in them! - 102.56
Pot Roast Of Beef With Vegetables
Wipe beef with clean damp cloth or paper towel.
Mix 3 tablespoons flour and seasonings together, and rub into beef.
Heat shortening in heavy pan, and add beef.
Cook slowly until meat is brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, cover and... - 44.3119
What side dish do you like with your meat dishes? If you are looking for an idea, watch this video. The chef makes roasted vegetables that compliment any meal. - 100.276
Perfect Roast Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, and carrot.
3. Drop olive oil, coriander leaves, thyme, and cumin in it.
4. Sprinkle black pepper, and mix well.
5. In a baking... - 105.483
Roast Chicken With Vegetables
Brown vegetables in butter in skillet sprinkle with flour.
Add seasonings, chives, and wine; cover.
Simmer for 10 minutes add chicken.
Cook for 15 minutes, remove chicken to serving platter; add oil to vegetables.
Reheat; pour vegetable mixture over... - 37.3669
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Pan Roasted Vegetables
1) Preheat the oven to the deisred temperature of 400°.
2) Using the point of a small knife, make six small cuts at equal intervals under the skin of the lamb. Stuff the garlic slices in these slits.
3) Rub the lamb with some of the oil and... - 44.8122
Roasted Garlic Polenta With Roasted Vegetable Salsa
Bring water to boil in a large saucepan.
Slowly whisk in the cornmeal and add the salt.
Continue stirring over low heat until very thick and cornmeal is cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Squeeze the roasted garlic into the Polenta and stir in, along with butter... - 43.3298
Crown Roast Of Lamb With Vegetables
Rub lamb with garlic.
Combine salt, rosemary, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; pat onto meat.
Wrap ends of bones in foil; Stuff center of crown with foil to keep its shape.
Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 325°for 75 minutes.
Roll potatoes in... - 39.9756
Sage Crusted Pork Roast With Roasted Vegetables
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat a shallow roasting pan with nonstick spray.
Combine bread crumbs, crushed onions, Parmesan, sage, the 1/2 tsp salt, and the 1/4 tsp pepper in a bowl, then spread on a baking sheet.
Smear mustard all over pork.
Roll pork in seasoned... - 44.2226
Rump Roast With Vegetables
Place meat, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Combine the 1/4 teaspoon salt, the 1/8 teaspoon marjoram, the 1/8 teaspoon thyme, and the dash pepper; rub into meat Roast, uncovered, at 325° till meat thermometer registers 150° to 170°, about 2... - 44.5882
Roasted Medley Of Vegetables
A medley of roasted vegetables should be on your menu for the day! Have a dose of good vitamins coming in from the easy roasted veggies! See the video for more. - 87.8913
Slow Roast Brisket With Roasted Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ gas 6.
Put the tied brisket on a board; massage in the oil and season well.
Put the garlic, bay leaves and thyme in a large roasting tin and rest the meat on top.
Roast for 30 minutes.
Take it out of the oven; turn down the... - 46.0867
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables
Never thought that roasted chicken and vegetables would taste so magical. Look at this interesting style to roast these gorgeous vegetables and chicken for a lavish holiday brunch. The video is fantastic to see and presents a fun way to make an appetizing... - 81.5544
Roasted Winter Vegetables
Roasted winter vegetable medley will add a dramatic touch to your harvest table. Here's a simple recipe that you can try at home. - 0
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F
2) In a large shallow roasting pan arrange all the vegetables in one layer.
3) Sprinkle oil, and salt and pepper over them.
4) Roast stirring once for 10 minutes till tender.
5) Serve hot. - 38.441
Healthy Roasted Vegetable And Couscous Salad
Looking for a yummy, healthy salad recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and earn you loads of compliments? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty salad that will leave everyone wanting more! - 70.3764
Fire Roasted Vegetables
To prepare the marinade for the vegetables, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Place all the vegetables in a shallow non-reactive bowl and pour the marinade over the top, coating each piece well.
Marinate at room temperature... - 38.7585
How To Make A Roasted Vegetable Pasta
Here is a treat for all pasta lovers, a delicious, and might we say healthy, twist to the otherwise simple vegetarian pasta - roasted vegetables! Watch the video to know how to make a yummy yet simple pasta treat. - 92.6868
Crisp Pork Roast With Vegetables
Crisp pork roast with vegetables is a real treat for meat lovers and probably one of the best dishes for the community dinners, you get blessed for bringing this dish. Take a look at this video for the directions and tips of preparing a perfect pork roast. - 91.4148
Roasted Garden Vegetables
Clean the potatoes, onion, eggplant, garlic and parsnips and cut into 1 inch cubes.
Place the vegetables, olive oil, salt, rosemary, basil, paprika and cayenne pepper in a large bowl; toss to combine.
Spoon into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at... - 35.0931
Oven-roasted Vegetables With Rotini & Rosemary Pesto
Roasted vegetables with rotini and rosemary pesto is a delicious dish, which can be served on any occasion. It will surely satisfy even the heartiest appetite. It is quite simple to make. Just check out the recipe detail here. - 142.137
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables
Remove giblets and neck from chicken, and reserve for other uses.
Trim excess fot from chicken.
Place apple wedges in cavity of chicken.
Close cavity with skewers, and truss.
Lift wingtips up and over back, rucking under bird securely.
Place chicken, breast... - 43.7311
Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
Lay all the prepared vegetables on a large square of oiled foil, shiny side up.
Drizzle with the remaining oil and sprinkle with the oregano and some pepper.
Wrap the foil over to form a parcel, twisting the edges together to seal.
Place on the barbecue for... - 36.6741
Cut potatoes into chunks.
Skewer and brush with drippings.
Perfect accompanying a beef or pork roast. - 21.7274
Spicy Roast Vegetables
Heat a grill pan for 2 minutes.
Pour in the olive oil, then add the cumin seeds.
Lower the heat to medium.
Arrange the vegetables in the pan with a pair of tongs, then add the green chillies, garlic, ginger, red chillies and salt and increase the heat.
Cook... - 37.518
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 75.8323
Wegmans Honey Roasted Root Vegetables
This is a nice change from the standard boiled, steam or microwaved veggie dishes. Easy to make, does not take a lot of time and perfect to accompany holiday roasts. The honey-butter drizzle gives just the right amount of sweetness without overpowering the... - 134.901
Rump Roast With Vegetables
Were you looking for a juicy and tasty meat preperation? Then Rump Roast With Vegetables is definitely the recipe for you. A very filling and tasty Main dish, Rump Roast With Vegetables can be served for a party at home. - 45.703
Roasted Mixed Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Put all the ingredients, except for the balsamic vinegar, together in a baking pan and bake for about 1 hour.
3. When finished cooking, remove vegetables from the oven and place them in a serving dish. Sprinkle with the balsamic... - 33.2157
Roasted Winter Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 475°F. In large bowl, combine onions, carrots, parsnips, red peppers, and garlic cloves. Add oil, salt, and pepper; toss until evenly coated.
2. Divide vegetable mixture between two jelly-roll pans or large shallow roasting pans. Place... - 31.5452
Pinoy Roasted Vegetables
Cut some potatoes and peppers and roast them to make a great side dish! Hardly any effort involved in making this easy dish! The video shows you exactly how to go about with this dish! See the video for more on this! - 91.8867
Beef Pot Roast With Whole Vegetables
Brown meat on all sides in hot fat in large heavy kettle.
Remove meat and pour off fat.
Put meat on rack and season with salt and pepper.
Add onion and water.
Cover and simmer 3 hours, or until tender.
Or roast in covered roasting pan in preheated slow oven... - 33.7013
Oven Roasted Veggies
Roasted veggies are healthier options as they are coked without any oil! See the video on more of Holly's healthy cooking in this video! - 100.517
Roasted Chicken With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degree F.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes and carrots in cubes, cut the tomatoes in half, peel the garlic, keep everything in a bowl.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and rosemary.
4. Place the chicken... - 0
Roasted Vegetables With Garlic Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 500°.
2. Halve the potatoes lengthwise, quarter the squash and halve the pear; brush the cut sides lightly with oil. Leave the turnips, beets, parsnips and onions whole. Peel the outer skin from the garlic heads but do not peel or... - 33.4762
Spicy Roast Vegetables
1. Heat the grill pan for 2 minutes. Pour in the olive oil, then add the cumin seeds. Lower the heat to medium.
2. Arrange the vegetables in the pan with a pair of tongs, then add the green chillies, garlic, ginger, red chillies, fresh coriander and salt and... - 36.4277
Penne With Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
Remove chicken meat from bones and shred.
Discard bones and skin.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to hot cooking pot.
Add chicken and vegetables; toss together until dish is heated through.
Sprinkle with cheese and season with... - 25.9901
Roasted Vegetable Salsa
Brush onion, bell peppers and jalapenos with the olive oil.
Place in the basket and rotate for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Remove vegetables from basket and coarsely chop.
Toss chopped vegetables with tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, lime... - 36.5816
GETTING READY 1) Cut the pumpkin into 2'' cubes and zucchini lengthwise in half and then into 2'' pieces. 2) Cut the onions, tomatoes and bell peppers into quarters and discard the pith and seeds. ... - 34.1293
Roasted Autumn Vegetables
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
Using a vegetable peeler or a small, sharp knife, peel the baking potatoes, sweet potatoes and acorn squash.
Cut them all crosswise... - 42.9231
Roasted Vegetables With Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a large bowl, add zucchini, summer squash and red peppers.
3) Pour over 1/4 cup olive oil to toss well.
4) In a large rimmed baking sheet or jelly-roll pan, spread all vegetables in a single layer.
5)... - 47.6777
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a large roasting pan, combine the butter and oil. Place in the oven for 2 minutes to melt the butter. Add the potatoes, onions, carrots, parsnips, turnips, thyme, salt, and pepper. Toss until coated, cover with foil, and bake... - 34.4389
Roast Vegetables With Green Olives And Ricotta
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Toss aubergine, red or yellow pepper, fennel, tomatoes and garlic with chilli flakes and oil to coat well.
Spread out on a baking tray.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast until soft and lightly charred, 20-25... - 44.731
Pot Roast And Vegetables
Trim away excess fat and place roast in a 4-quart casserole.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Pour over the roast.
Add sliced onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 15 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at... - 39.2441
Roast Chicken And Vegetables
Rub chicken with salt, oregano, and pepper, and sprinkle with garlic.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan and roast in a 425Â° oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Reduce heat to 325Â° and continue roasting 1 hour longer.
Remove from oven, pour lemon... - 37.0552
Roasted Winter Vegetable
What better way to pep up your turkey menu with healthy winter vegetables. The chef here shares a very simple roasted vegetable side dish, with all seasonal veggies right from acorn squash to golden beet to sweet potatoes, which are not only affordable and... - 101.174
Venison Vegetable Bundles
Place 1 steak each on a square of foil.
Divide remaining ingredients among the four foil squares, topping and surrounding meat.
Tightly seal foil around meat and vegetables.
Cook over coals in campfire 1 hour or until carrots and potatoes are fork tender. - 28.3037
Roasted Squash Seeds
1. To clean the seeds, discard the membranes and rinse. Air-dry the seeds on a towel for a couple of hours or on a cookie sheet in an oven at 200° F. for 20 minutes.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil or butter in a large nonstick skillet. Add seeds and cook over... - 23.1251
Moroccan Roasted Vegetables
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Mix oil, salt, cinnamon, coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes, and ginger in a large roasting pan. Add cauliflower, broccoli, onion, and carrot; toss gently to coat.
2. Cover with foil and roast 20 minutes. Stir vegetables; roast,... - 29.8468
Rustic Roasted Vegetable Salad
Place garlic, cut side down, in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan; arrange mushrooms and zucchini alongside in a single layer.
Pour oil and lemon juice over vegetables.
Roast in a 350° oven until garlic is golden on bottom, about 40 minutes.
Also place... - 44.8168
Roast Breast Of Veal With Vegetables
Roast Breast Of Veal With Vegetables has an amazing taste. Roast Breast Of Veal With Vegetables gets its taste from veal mixed with vegetables and chicken bouillon. Roast Breast Of Veal With Vegetables is inspired by many food joints across world. - 46.7741
Roast Carp With Julienne Vegetables
Soak the carp in cold salted water for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Rinse the fish in vinegar and water and dry on thick paper towels.
Rub the fish with plenty of salt and pepper.
Arrange a bed of herbs in a roasting pan and lay the carp... - 43.6247
Pot Roast With Vegetables
Rub all sides of the roast with the garlic.
Place in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Surround with the onions, carrots, potatoes, and bay leaf.
Pour in the tomato juice or tomato sauce and chicken stock.
Microwave on high for 15 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn... - 38.7085
Veal Roast With Vegetable Sauce
Using a large dutch oven, saute onion and carrot in oil until limp.
Push to the sides of the pan.
Season meat with salt and pepper and brown all sides.
Add garlic, bay leaf, parsley, tarragon, chicken stock, and vinegar.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or... - 42.8478
Herb Roasted Root Vegetables
1 Heat the oven to 425 degrees farenheit.Spray a 15x10x1-inch pan with a cooking spray.
2 Arrange all the vegetables in a single layer in the prepared pan,spray with the cooking spray and sprinkle italian seasoning and salt.
3 Roast uncovered for 45-55... - 36.9017
Roasted Vegetable Baby Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat the vegetables with olive oil.
Place in a terra-cotta vegetable roaster or other large roasting pan, cover, and bake until tender, about 45 minutes.
Remove the vegetables from the oven and raise the temperature to 450°F.
When... - 44.6628
Roast Summer Vegetables & Chickpeas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip all the vegetables into a large roasting tin and toss with the coriander seeds, most of the olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread everything out to a single layer, then roast for 45 mins, tossing once or twice until... - 36.2124
Herbed Roasted Vegetables
Roasted Vegetables make a great meal! Don’t you agree? This is a recipe which makes a great side. The vegetables are well flavored with several herbs. The roasted garlic added at the end, really spices up that flavor. A great dish which is not only... - 139.795
Roasted Vegetable Pot Pie
Combine vegetables and Italian dressing, tossing well.
Spoon vegetable mixture onto a large baking sheet.
Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned, stirring once.
Remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 375°.
Combine roasted... - 39.6717
This video is a creation of goodtastesoftuscany. You can visit goodtastesoftuscany for complete recipes, and more videos. - 10.9159
Roast Chicken With Herbs And Vegetables
Chicken is a real temptation when roasted with many flavors over dinner. Check out the recipe to make Roast Chicken with Herbs using chicken, a few vegetables and herbs. Good with another side! - 106.369
Roasted New Potatoes
Melt margarine and add to a 2-quart casserole.
Stir in marjoram.
Add potatoes and onions and toss in melted mixture until coated.
Cover dish and bake at 400 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. - 25.5224
Roasted Vegetables With Noodles
1) Set the oven temperature to 425°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix well 2 tablespoons soy sauce, peanut oil, vinegar and garlic.
3) Take a shallow roasting pan; mix vegetables in it with soy sauce mixture to coat well.
4) Brown vegetables in... - 47.454
Top Round Of Beef Roasted Over Vegetables
1. Heat oven to 425°F. In a 3-quart shallow oven-to-table casserole, combine potatoes, green beans, onions, and half of the tomato slices. Add 2 tablespoons vinaigrette, toss well, and then pat vegetables evenly in pan. Top with remaining tomato slices. Bake... - 29.1316
Bay Scented Salmon On Roasted Vegetables
Place half the bay leaves on a plate, top with the salmon steaks and the remaining bay leaves and season with ground black pepper.
Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Place the carrots, parsnips,... - 46.0963
Roasted Red Potatoes With Lemon-oregano Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Arrange potatoes in a shallow oven-proof dish.
Combine lemon juice, oregano, and pepper.
Pour lemon-oregano sauce over potatoes.
Roast for 40 minutes, turning several times.
Check to see if potatoes are tender before removing from... - 31.7839
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne With Wild Alaska Salmon
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Drain the canned salmon, discarding the liquid. Remove any skin and bones, if wished, then break up the salmon into chunks.
2. Put the butternut squash, red onion and peppers into a large roasting tin, add the olive oil... - 35.4439
Roasted Vegetable Pesto Sauce
SPOON oil off top of pesto into small bowl; reserve.
Place eggplant, bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic in single layer on two 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pans.
Brush with pesto oil.
BAKE in preheated 450° F. oven for about 20 minutes or until... - 37.0547
Roasted Red Skinned Potatoes
Have a delicious side of oven roasted red skinned potatoes. It’s a side dish that goes well with any main meal! See the chef make this easy roasted aromatic potato! - 76.4764
Casserole Roasted Pork With Vegetable Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a large roasting pan with a cover, heat the oil over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Add the pork roast and brown it on all sides, turning it frequently—about 10 minutes. Remove the roast to a platter.
2. Lower the... - 37.1147
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Vegetable Stuffed Roast is definitely the recipe for you. Vegetable Stuffed Roast is an extremely filling dish that your guests will love. - 44.9112
Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, combine mustard, oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and black pepper.
2. In a 13 x 9" baking pan, combine bell peppers and eggplant; toss with mustard mixture. Roast 20-25 minutes, until vegetables are tender; set aside;... - 38.8724
Whole Roasted Chicken And Vegetable Recipe: So Simple
I just love rustic recipes, especially this one here. What I love about this dish is that it is filled with a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, and it is a complete dish. You can even make this as your main meal for Thanksgiving instead of the turkey. Have... - 122.435
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat with oil.
3. Arrange vegetable mixture in a single layer on a large foil-lined jelly roll pan. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes; turn vegetables... - 37.9715
Harvest Chicken With Roasted Vegetables
Pierce potatoes in several places and set on oven rack as oven preheats to 375°.
Spread butter over bottom of a 12 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Place chicken pieces, skin side down, in pan.
Arrange carrots, pattypan squash (leave whole), crookneck squash,... - 44.7248
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 43.2799
Roasted Corn Beef And Vegetable
When you are really in a bad mood, this preparation can help you to be back in your original shape of mind. The whole process of slow-cooking and roasting and finally the exotic taste and flavor of the dish, will slowly rejuvenate your mind and body. Try this... - 93.9572
Whole Wheat Pasta With Roasted Vegetables, Grilled Fruit Kabobs
This is a beautiful and healthy dish. In fact, Whole Wheat Pasta With Roasted Vegetables, Grilled Fruit Kabobs is one dish that you should be making at least twice or thrice a week. The kids will love the fruit kabobs. Watch and learn how to make this dish... - 88.3672
Roasted Root Vegetables
In a Dutch oven or large kettle, bring 6 cups water to a boil.
Add the pearl onions; boil lor 3 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water; peel.
In a large roasting pan, combine the onions, potatoes, rutabaga, parsnips and carrots.
Drizzle with butter and... - 46.1646
Roasted Root Vegetables With Walnut Pesto
Preheat oven to 4250.
To prepare vegetables, place first 6 ingredients in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Lightly coat vegetable mixture with cooking spray.
Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black... - 42.9463
Italian Roasted Vegetables
1. Cut the onion into quarters, cut the potatoes into halve, cut the peppers into 2 inch slices, cut the zucchini into round slices, set aside.
2. Trim the ends of the asparagus and cut it in halve.
3. Wash and clean the button mushrooms, set... - 0
Oven Roasted Asparagus
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Trim off and discard tough ends of asparagus spears.
Peel stem ends of asparagus with vegetable peeler, if desired.
Arrange asparagus in shallow baking dish.
Drizzle oil onto asparagus; turn stalks to coat.
Sprinkle with salt and... - 38.6848