- » Roasted Veal
Roasted Veal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted veal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted veal recipes.
The veal roast with potatoes is a traditional holiday dish, to cook when you have free time or if you're looking for something special! - 129.606
Veal Roast With Grapes
Let's prepare together this really original autumn main course, where meat and grapes harmonize in a perfect sweet and sour balance.
Hi everyone and welcome to our GialloZafferano kitchen. Today we'll be preparing together the roast of veal with grapes.... - 95.043
Roasted Veal With Root Vegetables
Unroll roast; trim fat from roast.
Roll roast; tie securely at 2-inch intervals with string.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add half of Buttermilk Marinade.
Seal bag; shake well.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 40.4719
Roasted Boneless Loin Of Veal
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F (190 Â°C).
Heat oil in cast iron frying pan over high heat. Add veal and sear on both sides. Transfer veal to roasting pan.
Season meat with salt and pepper. Spread butter over top of meat and cook in oven 20 minutes per lb (500... - 37.496
Pot Roasted Veal Kidneys Au Citron
Put kidneys in large heavy kettle.
Add water, cover, and cook over very low heat for 2 hours, or until no blood comes out when kidneys are pierced with a fork.
Remove fat and slice kidneys.
Season to taste with salt and pepper, and serve with lemon wedges. - 21.4728
You May Also Like!
Leg Of Veal
1) Mix together the garlic, salt, and pepper and rub into the veal.
2) Place the seasoned veal in a roasting pan and roast in a 375 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
3) Drain the fat. Add the carrots, onions, bay leaf, wine, and melted butter. Reduce the oven... - 28.4136
Marinated Veal Roast
Wipe meat with clean damp cloth.
Make marinade of remaining ingredients, except water (for easy removal of garlic later, spike each piece with toothpick).
Put meat in container, pour marinade over, cover and let stand in refrigerator or other cool place... - 42.1125
If necessary trim the meat, then rub all over with the salt, pepper and paprika.
Place the meat in a roasting pan.
Peel and chop the carrots, onions and tomatoes and place with the meat.
Pour over the oil and wine and roast in a moderately hot oven (400° F)... - 38.3701
Veal Roast South Pacific
1. In a bowl mix curry, garlic and butter.
2. Spread the mixture evenly on the sides and top of the veal.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F
4. Take a roasting pan and roast the veal for 2 hours at 325°F. ( 35-40 minutes is needed for one... - 43.6342
Roast Veal With Pennsylvania Stuffing
Wipe meat, both outside and in the cavity, with clean damp cloth or paper towels.
Put sausages in saucepan with boiling water to cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Lift out, break up sausage meat, and add to dressing, along with celery and apple.
Bind dressing with a... - 38.1874
Party Veal Pot Roast
1. Pre-heat Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add veal roast and brown well on all sides. It will sizzle and spit as it browns if the heat is right.
2. Combine sour cream and onion soup mix. Spread over top of veal roast. Add dill, salt and pepper.
3. Cover... - 29.6266
Veal Pot Roast
Brown veal on all sides in small amount of oil in Dutch oven; add onion, monosodium glutamate and 1/4 cup water.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours or until tender; remove veal.
Add seasonings and mushrooms to pan juices; thicken with flour, if desired.
Serve over... - 28.069
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Make small, deep cuts in veal to insert onion and garlic.
3. Rub roast with ginger and pepper. Place in baking dish.
4. Pour remaining ingredients over roast.
5. Roast 35 minutes per pound. - 28.7132
Stuffed Roast Of Veal
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 C°)
– In a large skillet, melt butter, mix all stuffing ingredients, cook gently for 10 minutes and let stand to cool.
– Stuff veal roast cavity with apple stuffing, close cavity and secure with a skewer or tie with... - 30.8594
Veal Roast Italiano
1. Bone leg or rump roast and with a string tie meat to hold in shape.
2. Cut pepperoni into 4 or 5 pieces and into each hole insert one piece where bone was removed. Cut several more holes straight through roast and fill with the remaining pieces of... - 40.3817
Electric Skillet Veal Roast
Blend first 7 ingredients; spread over top and sides of roast.
Place meat in center of large piece of heavy-duty foil; bring top edges together lengthwise, and fold over twice to make a firm seal.
Fold over each end to seal.
Place on rack in electric skillet... - 38.9675
Braised Roast Veal
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Over moderate heat, in a large skillet, heat oil.
Sear roast veal all over.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch celery and carrots 1 minute.
In an ovenproof casserole... - 35.4426
Roast Loin Of Veal
Have the veal boned and rolled with the kidney.
Tie with string.
Rub the veal with salt and pepper and place in a roasting pan.
Pour over the melted butter and roast in a hot oven (425° F) for 15 minutes.
Pour in half the hot stock and roast for a further 1... - 37.9999
Roast Stuffed Leg Of Veal
Lay the veal flat on a working surface.
Mix together the breadcrumbs, herbs, garlic, cream, egg yolk, salt and pepper.
Spread over the veal, then roll up and tie securely into shape.
Rub with salt and pepper and place, join side down, in a roasting... - 41.5484
Roasted Veal Recipes By Category