- » Roasted Tomato Pie
Roasted Tomato Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted tomato pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted tomato pie recipes.
Microwave Enchilada Pie
1. In glass casserole, cook ground beef and onion on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink and drain.
2. Stir in 1 cup cheese, chilies, canned tomatoes and corn chips.
3. With cover cook on REHEAT (8) for 6 minutes or until hot.
4.... - 44.0793
Little Meat Pies
Little Meat Pies has a Awe-inspiring taste.The combination of butter, salt, pepper, thyme, chili powder, hard-cooked eggs, and Milk gives the Little Meat Pies Sole taste. Must catch it - 45.4842
Nut 'n Seed Roast
1. If using conventional oven then set the gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil, and fry the celery and onion for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Take a separate bowl, combine all ingredients and add sauteed... - 48.8153
Scalloped Shepherd's Pie
1. In a frying pan, heat oil, add chopped onion and cook until softened, add sliced mushrooms and stirring until well combined.
2. Add the lamb and bay leaf to the pan and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until browned, stirring to break up any... - 46.526
Tamale Pie En Casserole
The tamale pie en casserole is a beef pie casserole made with vegetables and corn meal. Spruced up with pimientoes and cayenne peppers, the tamale pie en casserole is baked in the oven and can be served with a side of mashed sweet potatoes and fresh salad. - 38.3838
Garlic Shepherd S Pie
1. Heat oven to 350° Cook beef and onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain well. Stir in frozen vegetables, mushrooms, tomatoes, gravy, chili sauce, basil and pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.... - 33.9011
1. Chop the onion. Crush the garlic. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice.
2. In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden. Add the garlic, chicken, tomato puree and chilli powder,... - 46.3793
This Chili Pie is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, this Chili Pie is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.6232
Microwaved Shepherds Pie
In a deep, 2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, place vegetable oil, onion and tomatoes and heat, uncovered, on full power for 4 minutes or until tender.
In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl melt butter on full power for 30... - 44.1117
Enchilada Pie is a delicious side dish that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Enchilada Pie, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 39.3071
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 45.5735
Curried Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pie dish, place the vegetables, pour sauce on top and add nuts.
3. Cover top with the rolled pastry and brush top with a little milk.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until... - 41.1085
1. Boil or roast meat, cool and mince.
2. Chop onions.
3. Melt half the fat in a pan and fry onions till pale brown.
4. Stir in flour, add stock gradually, stir until thick.
5. Blanch tomatoes, chop and ' add to stock.
6. Add seasoning and meat.
7. Put into... - 45.9158
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 0
Roast Beef Hash Bake
Cut tomato in 6 slices; halve each slice.
Stand tomatoes around edge of lightly greased 10-inch pie plate.
Combine hash and onion; spoon into pie plate.
Bake in 375°F oven 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Make 6 equally spaced depressions in hash; break an egg... - 30.8768
Rustic Roasted Vegetable Tart
In a large bowl, combine vegetables, 3 tablespoons oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Transfer to an ungreased 15-inch x 10-inch x 1-inch baking pan.
Bake at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the moisture has evaporated, stirring every... - 45.3554
Coca - Roast Vegetable Tart
A one minute recipe, in English to prepare a steady mediterranean plate. Mallorca's Coca de Trampó. From our "picknic & enjoy" collection from "see & enjoy" series of upscale how to lifestyles programs. - 103.368
Mexicali Pork Chop Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat; add the onion, green pepper, and red pepper and cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, corn, and marjoram; raise the heat to high and cook, uncovered, 5... - 35.6789
Saute onion in butter until brown.
Add meat, carrots, gravy and seasonings.
Mix together; pour in greased baking dish.
Cover with mashed potatoes.
Top with grated cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. - 36.1932
Spanish Chicken Pie
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Allow potatoes to boil for about 15 to 20 min to turn tender. Drain, place back in the pan, add 2 teaspoons paprika and seasoning and mash well.
3. In a large pan, heat oil. Add garlic and... - 46.043
Drain the beans, place in a pan and cover with the water.
Cook over a medium heat, half covered, for 1-1 1/2 hours, until tender.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the mustard and cumin seeds and roast over a high heat until they 'pop.
Add... - 43.2431
Shepherd's Pie Vegetable Mixed
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a saucepan, combine the broth, celery, carrots and onions and bring it to a boil
3. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for four minutes, add green beans and simmer for another five minutes
4. Apply... - 44.8593
Chili sauce adds a slightly sweet touch to this potato-topped meat and veggie pie. - 37.7653
Butter Shepherd's Pie
1. Generously grease a large (8-cup or 3-quart) baking dish or casserole.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
3. Add and sauté onion till soft and transparent.
4. Crumble in the beef and add gravy or quick... - 45.4048
Savory Tomato Charlotte
1) In a four 10-ounce custard cups (about 4 1/2 by 1 3/4 inches each), line the bottom with a round of bread.
2) Cut out 4 larger rounds of bread to fit the tops. Cut out 16 rectangles with the diemsion of 3 1/2 by 1 3/4 inches, from the bread.... - 45.1041
Pastel De Pollo
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning with tongs until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them and put in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes. Working... - 37.9003
Vegan Shepherd's Pie
1. Dice the onions, celery, mince the garlic and rosemary, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
3. Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, diced celery stalks, minced garlic and sauté for a minute.... - 108.687
Buckwheat And Vegetable Pie
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Lightly grease a 2 1/2 pint (1.5 litre) pie dish with butter.
3 In a bowl, combine the boiling water with the tomato puree.
4 In a saucepan, melt the butter.
5 Add in the buckwheat and stir until it is... - 46.9681
Mediterranean One Crust Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift both the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl. Rub or cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the Parmesan. Mix in just enough chilled water... - 43.3071
Grind chicken and pork together, removing any fat, skin or gristle.
Then mix all ingredients together plus dried bred.
(This makes the mixture hold together.) If too dry, add a little broth.
Mix ingredients together as you would for pie dough, but work it as... - 44.4697
These Spanish Eggs are the best Spanish eggs that I've ever tasted ! Enjoy mouthfuls of meat topped with eggs with spaghetti . Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 42.4093
Venison With Bourbon And Chutney Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Rub all sides of the venison in oil.
Roll in black pepper.
In a large skillet brown the venison.
Place the skillet in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the loin is medium rare.
Remove it from the oven and set it aside to rest... - 42.0754
In 10-inch microproof pie plate melt butter on HI (max. power) 45 seconds.
Tilt dish to coat.
Spread tomatoes, chilies, and chives evenly on pie plate.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are softened.
Beat eggs with milk, garlic... - 36.7202
Layered Bean Dip
In a blender container or food processor bowl place beans and salsa.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Spread mixture evenly in a 9 inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with green chilies and roasted red pepper or pimiento.
Wash blender container or food processor... - 34.9164
Buttermilk Pecan Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place the butter in a large shallow roasting pan and put in the oven to melt. Meanwhile, in a pie plate, whisk the buttermilk and egg. On a piece of wax paper, toss the flour, with the ground pecans, sesame seeds, paprika, salt,... - 34.787
1) Take an 8-inch pie plate. Add onion, garlic and green pepper and cook in the microwave on high for about a minute.
2) Now add pork and ham. Stir in some flour and then add chicken broth and basil.
3) Transfer back to the microwave and cook for about... - 45.6669
Fettuccine With Ricotta Nut Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Spread the walnuts and pinenuts in a roasting pan or pie plate and toast in oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Be sure not to overtoast or you will have a burnt taste. Put the nuts in a blender or a food processor... - 33.7258
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Peel eggplants and slice crosswise 1/4inch thick.
3) Spray a baking sheet with nonstick vegetable oil spray.
4) Arrange slices in one layer on the baking sheet.
5) Sprinkle lemon juice and salt and... - 43.4047
Served as a main, this hearty pasta features all the components of the beloved sandwich—just better! And the lettuce is substituted with leeks! This is an easy but flavorful pasta is great for a hearty lunch or romantic dinner. This recipe is just bursting... - 120.402
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729