- » Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted tomatillo salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted tomatillo salsa recipes.
Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
Tomatillos are also known as husk tomatoes – although they are only relatives of the tomato. They come covered in a husk and are quite sticky when peeled. A simple rinse will take care of this. Tomatillos are tart and used for green Mexican salsas. Although... - 118.629
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.3445
Shredded Beef With Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
1.Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C).
2. Rub roast with the salt and pepper.
3.In a heavy ovenproof baking dish with a tight-fitting lid place roast.
4.Crush and crumble the ancho chiles over the roast and add onion halves, garlic,... - 45.9767
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Wrap the garlic cloves in foil.
3) Roast it the oven for about 25 minutes, until soft.
4) Squeeze the garlic pulp off the skins, in a bowl and mash to paste.
5) In a medium bowl, add all the... - 40.687
Rinse tomatillos; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a 500° oven until slightly singed (about 15 minutes).
In a blender or food processor, whirl tomatillos with cilantro and chile.
Stir in broth and lime juice; season to taste... - 25.652
Roasted Corn Quesadillas With Tomatillo Salsa
1. Prepare Tomatillo Salsa.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add corn, and saute 3 minutes or just until corn begins to brown. Add bell pepper and saute 1 minute; remove from pan and set aside.
3. Brush 1 side of each... - 25.6113