- » Roasted Sunflower Seed
Roasted Sunflower Seed Recipes
RoastedSunflower Seed refers to a snack item or an ingredient which is prepared especially during fall, in an oven. The sweet and nutty sunflower seeds are found in abundance at the end of summers, and are used ... More »
Combine oatmeal, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in brandy flavoring and... - 43.931
Sunflower Seed Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar.
Add water and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Stir in sunflower seeds.
Shape into 1-in.balls; place 2 in.apart on greased baking... - 39.6396
Honey Sunflower Seed And Cracked Wheat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Add yeast to ½ cup warm water with honey and allow to form bubbly. Add rest of the water, cereal, oil and salt.
3. Stir in 3 cups unbleached flour and wheat flour and sunflower seeds. Using an electric... - 43.3512
Pasta With Sunflower Kernels
1) In a small skillet, over medium-high heat, heat sunflower oil and sauté parsley, garlic and lemon peel for 1 minute.
2) Season with salt and pepper and spoon the mixture over hot pasta.
3) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and sunflower kernels and... - 35.5899
Kansas Sunflower Oat Bran Muffins
Heat oven to 350 degrees and put sunflower seeds into a pan.
Roast until they are brown and well done.
Soak oat bran and cornmeal in buttermilk for one hour.
Whisk together the egg, brown sugar, vanilla and shortening.
Stir until the sugar is... - 42.503
Peanut Sunflower Waldorf Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the apples until sliced.
2) Then add the celery and process until sliced.
3) In a large bowl, add the apples, celery, peanuts, raisins, sunflower seeds, lemon juice and mayonnaise together, stir... - 38.1429
Arugula Salad With Mango And Blue Cheese
1. Combine arugula, blue cheese, and diced mango in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients. Dress and garnish servings with a generous handful of sunflower seeds. - 27.3409
Sunflower Soda Bread
In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, cornmeal, sunflower seed, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Add buttermilk and egg; beat until dough is thoroughly moistened and stretchy, about 2 minutes.
Spoon dough in 2 equal mounds, each on... - 32.5473
Cheesy Sun Crisps
Cheesy sun crisps is a two cheese baked oat and sunflower seeds recipe. Prepared with margerine and seasoned with salt, the cheesy sun crisps is combined with flour and and baked as cookies in the oven. Cooled and stored, the cheesy sun crisps are snacky and... - 45.1649
Sunflower Peanut Butter
For whole seeds and nuts: grind them together in your blender, adding 1/4 to 1/2 cup oil to start them into butter. Add salt to taste.
For meals: stir the meals (and salt) together. Add oil to turn them into butter.
For butters: simply combine the two... - 21.636
Bean Sprout-sunflower Salad
Blanch bean sprouts in boiling water 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Simmer sunflower seeds in water 10 minutes.
Drain and chill.
Mix remaining ingredients except sunflower seeds and garnish together.
Place mixture in lettuce cups on plates.
Sprinkle... - 37.2251
Nut 'n Seed Roast
1. If using conventional oven then set the gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil, and fry the celery and onion for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Take a separate bowl, combine all ingredients and add sauteed... - 48.8153
Italian Eggplant With Nuts And Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. On a cookie sheet roast sunflower seeds and cashews for 10 minues. Once roasted cool.
3. Bake sliced eggplant for 15 minutes, till they are tender,
4. In another skillet add olive oil and warm.
5. Add celery,... - 45.1462
Nut Seed Tacos
Put the cooked peanuts and sunflower seeds into a blender with the tomato paste, cumin seeds, chili peppers, cayenne, and garlic; buzz until smooth, adding stock if the mixture is too thick to puree completely.
Turn the puree into a small saucepan and cook... - 33.282
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spread seeds on large baking sheet.
Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until done to taste, stirring occasionally.
Spoon into bowl.
Add tamari soy sauce gradually, mixing to coat well.
Let stand until cool.
Store in airtight container. - 27.2965
Chicken With Sesame Seeds
Cut the chicken into 7.5cm long shreds.
Mix the egg white, salt and cornflour, toss in the cnicken and mix well.
Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Fry the sesame seeds in a wok or pan in a little hot oil unitl golden.
Remove and set aside.
Heat the remaining oil... - 42.7585
Healthy Cornflake Pufffed Rice Snack In A Jiffy!
Come evening, most of us start yearning for a snack, something to munch on, something that's tasty yet not heavy on the stomach. Traditional Indian snacks are typically fried and thus loaded with calories. It becomes difficult for a person who starts eating... - 0
Home Made Granola
1. Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl; mix well. Pour into 3-quart (13 x 9) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on ROAST for 5 minutes. Stir again and continue cooking on ROAST for 5 to 6 minutes or - 29.3472
Holiday Roasted Nut Mix
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine walnuts, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, pepitas and cashews in large roasting pan.
Roast, stirring occasionally, until nuts are golden, about 20 minutes.
Add raisins and toss well.
Store mixture in airtight... - 31.8828
Wegmans Roasted Carrot, Apple And Cherry Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a mixing bowl, place carrots, add basting oil and season with salt and pepper, mix together and transfer to the baking tray, shake to distribute the carrots... - 0
Favorite Pb And Apple Sandwich
Spread peanut butter on 1 slice of bread.
Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and top with apple.
Top with remaining slice of bread, then cut in half.and grill. - 24.1393
This is a brilliant Coleslaw recipe!. This tasty salad goes with a variety of dishes and it is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the Coleslaw and you will understand why! - 40.3576
Healthy Roasted Beet Salad
All you need to pull off this great meal together is yummy, colorful, earthy flavored beet. A powerhouse of antioxidants, this yummy salad makes for a great side dish and goes well with all non-vegetarian dishes. - 131.895
Roast Turkey Salad
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the pumpkin or sunflower seeds in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, toss together the lettuce, chile, jicama, turkey,... - 38.468
Quinoa And Corn Grits Polenta With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
To make the polenta:
1. Toast the sunflower seeds in a medium skillet, shaking the pan frequently, for about 3 minutes or until golden.
2. Put 3 cups of water into a medium saucepan, add the salt and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, and bring to a boil. Add... - 41.2102
Roasted Chicken, Watercress And Grapefruit Salad
Spicy cooked chicken, with watercress and grapefruit. This is a very tasty combination of crunchy, sweet sour and spicy. Other than being low in calories this salad also provides a lot of vitamins. - 0
Roasted Tamari Almonds
Tamari almonds off the rack or homemade tamari almonds? Homemade is definitely the way to go if you have the time! Almost nothing to this, its effortless and tastes great! Watch this video recipe and try to do it yourself! Simply serve it as a snack or over... - 106.31
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium-high heat. Melt butter in it.
2) Put in fennel seeds and let them sizzle for about 30 seconds. Shake the pan continuously.
3) Now, add raisins and toss them so that they are coated with butter. Put in rice... - 40.7629
Sesame Nut Butter
Toast sesame seeds in a heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
Quickly remove seeds from skillet to prevent burning.
Combine cashews and sunflower seeds in a blender or food processor.
Process on high speed until... - 26.8383
1)Toast the porridge oats,oatmeal,sunflower seeds,sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds, individually in the oven or in a saute pan.
2)Let them cool sufficiently.
3) Mix the... - 39.8661
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.7706
1. Chop the onion. Crush the garlic. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice.
2. In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden. Add the garlic, chicken, tomato puree and chilli powder,... - 46.3793
Preheat oven to 275°.
Combine all ingredients except raisins and sunflower seeds; mix well.
Spread evenly and not too thickly on two large baking sheets.
Bakeuntilgolden (about 45 minutes), stirring approximately every 15 minutes.
When cool, add raisins,... - 38.1162
Combine all vegetables, apple and paneer in a large bowl and toss well to mix.
Place all ingredients for dressing except curd and oil in a blender and blend till well mixed.
Whisk curd with 2 tbsp water.
With the machine running, slowly pour in oil and then... - 45.0393
Multicrunch Maple Granola
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil and grease or spray with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Stir oats, wheat germ, sesame and sunflower seeds, walnuts, and... - 41.2657
Stacked Guacamole Salad
Make guacamole dressing and set aside.
Pile lettuce on 2 large plates.
Top with a layer of zucchini slices.
In a pan over low heat, place beans and garlic powder and heat, stirring, until hot and bubbly.
Spoon half the beans over each salad, cover with half... - 40.7692
Iceberg Salad With Cashews
In a salad bowl, mix together lettuce, onion, cashews, parsley, and sunflower seeds; set aside.
In a frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble into lettuce mixture.
Pour bacon drippings into a measuring cup and add enough salad... - 39.9229
Carob Chip Cookies
Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl, then push the mixture to the sides to form a hole in the center.
Add the fruit syrups, the cream cheese, and vanilla and, using your fingers, work the liquids into the dry mixture until they are incorporated and the... - 47.0445
1. Preheat the oven to 300° and position a rack in the center. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; spray the paper with vegetable oil spray.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, oil and honey. Cook over low heat until just... - 27.4384
Crunchy Seafood Salad
1. Drain all the 3 cans of seafood and discard the bony tissue from crab.
2. Mix with shrimp.
3. Place in a bowl and refrigerate.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the leftover ingredients, except tomato, and toss well.
5. Add seafood and toss again.
6.... - 45.4808
Fruit & Nut Butter
Combine peanuts and sunflower seeds in a blender or food processor.
Process on high speed until coarsely chopped.
Scrape down sides often.
Continue processing, adding oil in a thin stream, until smooth.
Add honey; blend in.
Place mixture in a small bowl.
Stir... - 33.2879
1. Take a salad bowl and line zucchini, red onion and tomatoes as alternate layers.
2. Take a cup, add apple cider or wine vinegar, oil, garlic powder, lemon, basil and dill weed and blend well.
3. Pour the oil mixture on zucchini mixture.
4. Sprinkle... - 41.4504
Even if you are an amateur at fudges, I bet you that this Carob-Nut Fudge will turn out great for you. This Carob-Nut Fudge is an old family recipe. You will like it for sure! - 30.2754
Heat a large skillet.
Add the oil and saute the oats 5 to 10 minutes on medium heat, until thev are lightly browned.
It is important to roast them well.
Add the boiling water slowly.
Add the salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the tamari and simmer 5 minutes... - 30.049
Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and saute the flakes until they are fragrant, about 5 minutes.
Add the water and salt.
Cover and cook for 20 to 30 minutes over low flame.
Serve with a sprinkling of roasted sesame seeds, sunflower seeds,... - 27.4346
Salad Bar Sub
In a medium bowl, combine eggs, green onions, salt, white pepper and mayonnaise.
Split French bread lengthwise.
Spread each with mustard.
Arrange lettuce leaves on bottom part of loaf.
Spoon egg mixture onto lettuce leaves; spread to... - 38.2523
In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except raisins.
Stir until well combined.
Spread granola in 17 1/2 by 11 1/2 in (45 x 29 cm) jelly roll pan.
Bake in 350 F (180 C) oven 15 minutes; stir well.
Cook 15 minutes or until granola is golden brown and no... - 37.2323
Stir in all of the ingredients together and store in a covered container.
Serve with milk, yogurt, or buttermilk, golden honey or pure maple syrup. - 29.4046
Vegetable Bean Tostadas
Prepare Spicy Vegetable Filling and keep warm.
Pour oil into a wide frying pan to a depth of 1/2 inch and heat to 350Â° on a deep frying thermometer.
Fry one tortilla at a time for about 30 seconds on each side, then drain on paper towels.
Let guests... - 31.3298
Place dried apples in a medium-size bowl and pour boiling water over them.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, shaking pan frequently, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Let cool; then place in a large... - 41.4951
Healthy Dry Snack
Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a tight-fitting lid.
Mix well. - 19.102
No Bake Cookies
No Bake Cookies are a great way to get your kiddos helping in the kitchen. They get to create a treat and get
their hands dirty, and there’s very little wait time, unlike baking. You can even let them decide what ingredients to
use. Almond butter or... - 35.9324
1) In a large bowl, add all the ingredients , mix well.
2) Serve when desired. - 31.419
1)Preheat the oven to 300 Deg F.
2) In a large saucepan, add water, oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon; mix well and heat; stir in the oats, wheat germ, almonds and cashews.
3) Spread the mixture in a roasting pan and bake in the ... - 41.2138
Carob Nut Brownies
Cream the butter (or oil) and honey; beat in the eggs, salt, and vanilla.
Stir together the carob powder, whole wheat flour, milk powder, and baking powder; blend into the creamed mixture.
Stir in the sunflower seeds and peanuts. Turn into an oiled baking... - 32.975
Popcorn Raisin Treat
1. In a 9-inch skillet, melt the margarine over medium heat
2. Add all the ingredients except the cinnamon
3. Use a spoon to toss the ingredients well
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving
5. Serve immediately - 36.2517
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Crackers
Blend honey, oil and water or milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Dough should be stiff.
Knead 5 minutes.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Roll to piecrust thinness.
Brush with oil.
Cut into strips, square or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie... - 37.3032
Toast the oats in an oiled pan until lightly browned. Put them in a large bowl.
Toast the coconut lightly, then mix with the oats.
Stir in the seeds, peanuts, wheat germ, rolled wheat, dried fruit, and nuts.
Serve the cereal with honey and milk to... - 32.3334
Orange Mesclun Salad
You can make a salad out of anything. When my fridge was nearly empty all I found was an orange and red and green mixed mesclun so I added toasted sunflower seeds and made a salad. It's simplicity makes a great compliment to a complex meal. I tossed it with... - 122.564
Turkey With Green Beans And Tomato Salad
1) Take a small bowl and combine oil, mustard, vinegar and basil. Set aside.
2) In another small bowl, combine turkey with half of the dressing and toss gently.
3) Toss beans in the remaining dressing.
4) On 2 small plates, arrange turkey... - 39.9516
Pour boiling water over currants to cover; let stand till cool.
In blender container combine one third of the cashews, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds.
Cover and blend on low speed till finely chopped, stopping often to scrape sides of container.
Add... - 34.8104
T R I - C O L O U R E D Salad
The tricoloured salad is healthy, tasty and visually appealing. What more can you ask of a recipe. Try this Tricoloured Salad for your next party. I am sure your family will love it! - 45.1463
Cream the butter, with an electric mixer if possible, until it's creamy and light; add the honey and cream them together.
Beat in the eggs, salt, and vanilla.
Stir together the baking powder, milk powder, and whole wheat flour; add it to the creamed... - 40.8764
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 2-quarr casserole; stir in rice and tomato.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Let stand for 2 minutes.
Fluff rice with a fork; sprinkle parsley and... - 33.0476
Sunny Orange Granola
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine remaining ingredients except raisins; pour over oats mixture, and mix well.
Spread mixture evenly in a lightly greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 300° for 40 minutes, stirring... - 34.869
Preheat oven to 300° F.
In a bowl, combine oatmeal, nuts, seeds, milk and wheat germ.
In another bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and oil.
Stir until smooth.
Stir into dry ingredients and spread mixture into a 9-x-13-inch pan.
Bake 1 hour,... - 38.8913
Sunny Orange Granola
1) Into a large bowl mix together the wheat germ, coconut, almonds, sunflower kernels, dates. sesame seeds and orange rind
2) Add in the oats, oil, sugar, orange juice and vanilla extract and mix well
3) Into a greased jelly roll pan, pour in the... - 44.0139
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a shallow baking pan, scatter the almonds and sesame seeds. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden, stirring several times. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
2. Meanwhile, coat the inside of an 8-inch skillet with the cooking... - 34.4464
Deep Fried Okra
Deep Fried Okra is an easy to make and delicious recipe. Deep Fried Okra can be served as an appetizer for your parties. The ingredients for this dish are easily available and Deep Fried Okra can be prepared in a jiffy. Do try this simple recipe at home and... - 46.1099
Stir the flours together. Toast them over medium heat in a heavy cast iron frying pan or dutch oven. No oil is needed. Toast them until they are well browned, but not too dark. Watch carefully because once the flour gets hot it browns fast. Stir often.
Put... - 41.0355
Place all ingredients into a large bowl or pan, and mix lightly but thoroughly.
For use away from home, package each half cup of mix in a small plastic bag, and close it securely.
For home snacking, store in canisters or jars. - 28.1442
Heat a heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add oil, just enough to barely coat the bottom of the pan.
Add the peanuts and seeds.
Add the nut meats and coconut.
Continue roasting until the coconut begins to turn golden.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 38.3965
Hi Protein Drink
1) In a bowl, pour 1 cup water and add all the ingredients to soak for overnight.
2) In your blender, add all the soaked ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency.
3) Serve by sprinkling chopped cashews or roasted almonds. - 37.2206
Mix the oat or rye flakes, seeds, oil, and honey.
Spread the mixture thinly on a cookie sheet.
Roast 2 to 5 minutes in a 400 Degree oven until light brown.
Watch very closely; the flakes brown quickly.
Remove the roasted flakes from the oven and mix quickly... - 35.703
Red Cabbage Casserole
1. Take a skillet, heat oil in it and add vegetables. Stir fry them for about 5 minutes along with sunflower seeds.
2. Add wine vinegar, concentrated apple juice, 2tbsp water and mustard and stir well.
3. Pressure cook mixture for 10 minutes or simmer... - 39.9722
Cliff's Crunchy Granola Cereal
Preheat oven to 250°.
In a large bowl mix oats, coconut, wheat germ, seeds and nuts.
In a saucepan, melt honey with a little water; add oil and vanilla.
Combine with dry ingredients.
Spread mixture heavily in oiled roasting pan and bake for 1 hour or until... - 38.6323
Fun Greek Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine lettuce, red bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, and green onion.
2. Add cheese, lemon/lime juice, extra virgin olive oil and Zaatar. Add olives, pine nuts, and sunflower seed/pumpkin seeds if using. Toss well.
3.... - 0
Curried Rice Salad
My husband loves the Curried Rice Salad! This tasty salad is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often at home! Try this delicious Curried Rice Salad for yourself. - 39.6589
Bulgarian Summer Salad
Roast red or green pepper on a fork over a flame until skin is black.
Peel, seed, and chop coarsely.
Make a dressing from oil, salt, pepper, parsley, and vinegar.
Mix all chopped vegetables together, and dress.
Arrange individually on small plates, and finely... - 40.4046
Buckwheat Salad With Arame
The Buckwheat Salad With Arame is sure to win a few hearts over. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the nutritious Buckwheat Salad With Arame at home and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 41.8286
1 Divide the cauliflower into florets, discarding the root.
2 Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
3 In a nonstick saucepan, dry roast the ground cumin over low heat for 1 minute while stirring.
4 Set aside.
5 In a large nonstick... - 46.4232
Potato Spinach Salad
Why not try out something different from your plain potato salad. Watch this video for a dairy free yet creamy recipe. Serve this amazing healthy salad packed with vitamins and minerals too to keep your stamina up. Check it out.... - 107.671
Mix all dry ingredients together in microproof mixing bowl.
In small bowl, combine sugar, honey, oil, vanilla and salt.
Blend these ingredients into dry ones as well as you can.
Any sticky spots will soften with heat and mix will blend better with each... - 41.6176
Cumin Spiced Apricot Chicken
1. Remove any excess fat from the chicken legs.
2. Use a small sharp knife to carefully cut the flesh away from the thigh bone.
3. Scrape the meat away down as far as the knuckle. Grasp the thigh bone firmly and twist it to break it away from the... - 38.9011
Root Vegetable Pie With Lemon And Ginger Sauce
Healthy food is in fashion now and what is more interesting is that dishes like this root vegetable pie with lemon and ginger sauce are so delicious that even normal people will love to trying it. After all everybody is eligible for eating healthy food. Take... - 125.595
Bison Steak Frites
How-to make bison steak frites. Get 15% off your bison order by copying this link into your browser: www.highplainsbison.com/classicbison - 123.229
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a tray, place the nuts and lightly brush them with vegetable oil.
3) Roast in preheated oven for about 5 minutes and allow to cool.
4) In a bowl, put the roasted nuts and add just... - 48.1212
Molasses Maple Nutty Granola
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2) All wet ingredients are combined.
3) Next, the wet ingredients are combined (in case the bowl is not large and cannot hold the complete amount, the ingredients can be divided equally between two... - 45.1406
Mediterranean Spiced Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup combines the wonderful savory flavors of fall with the Mediterranean to warm you up on a cold day. It combines fresh ingredients with fragrant spices that go together to make this pumpkin soup so flavorful. It is wonderful when served with... - 129.928
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.2176
1) In a very large bowl, add 1/2 pint boiling water and soak the saffron strands in it. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2) To the bowl, add the rice along with an additional 1 1/2 pint boiling water.
3) Now, stir in the tomatoes and their... - 49.2138
You can eat this Festive Salad with almost any dish and the combination is near to perfect. Festive Salad can be a great addition if the theme of your meal revolves around festivity. Something worth making! - 31.4085
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 41.5541
American Style Mediterranean Stuffed Lamb Loin
1) Preheat the oven to 160° F.
2) Take a medium skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it. Saute garlic and onion in it for about 3 minutes.
3) Add sundried tomatoes, basil, spinach, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper and pine nuts. Cook... - 47.6667
Savory Stuffed Puri
Fried Stuffed Puris has a fine taste. Fried Stuffed Puris gets its taste from gram lentils and flavored with spices. Fried Stuffed Puris is cherished by many around the world. - 42.0619
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 47.4116
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 124.18
Roasted Sunflower Seed Recipes By Category
Roasted Sunflower Seed Dish: