- » Roasted Sunflower Seed
Roasted Sunflower Seed Recipes
RoastedSunflower Seed refers to a snack item or an ingredient which is prepared especially during fall, in an oven. The sweet and nutty sunflower seeds are found in abundance at the end of summers, and are used ... More »
Sunflower Seed Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar.
Add water and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Stir in sunflower seeds.
Shape into 1-in.balls; place 2 in.apart on greased baking... - 37.5641
Combine oatmeal, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in brandy flavoring and... - 42.4567
Honey Sunflower Seed And Cracked Wheat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Add yeast to ½ cup warm water with honey and allow to form bubbly. Add rest of the water, cereal, oil and salt.
3. Stir in 3 cups unbleached flour and wheat flour and sunflower seeds. Using an electric... - 44.0066
Kansas Sunflower Oat Bran Muffins
Heat oven to 350 degrees and put sunflower seeds into a pan.
Roast until they are brown and well done.
Soak oat bran and cornmeal in buttermilk for one hour.
Whisk together the egg, brown sugar, vanilla and shortening.
Stir until the sugar is... - 41.3962
Arugula Salad With Mango And Blue Cheese
1. Combine arugula, blue cheese, and diced mango in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients. Dress and garnish servings with a generous handful of sunflower seeds. - 25.6966
Sunflower Soda Bread
In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, cornmeal, sunflower seed, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Add buttermilk and egg; beat until dough is thoroughly moistened and stretchy, about 2 minutes.
Spoon dough in 2 equal mounds, each on... - 30.7464
Peanut Sunflower Waldorf Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the apples until sliced.
2) Then add the celery and process until sliced.
3) In a large bowl, add the apples, celery, peanuts, raisins, sunflower seeds, lemon juice and mayonnaise together, stir... - 37.1077
Cheesy Sun Crisps
Cheesy sun crisps is a two cheese baked oat and sunflower seeds recipe. Prepared with margerine and seasoned with salt, the cheesy sun crisps is combined with flour and and baked as cookies in the oven. Cooled and stored, the cheesy sun crisps are snacky and... - 43.6516
Sunflower Peanut Butter
For whole seeds and nuts: grind them together in your blender, adding 1/4 to 1/2 cup oil to start them into butter. Add salt to taste.
For meals: stir the meals (and salt) together. Add oil to turn them into butter.
For butters: simply combine the two... - 20.5722
Bean Sprout-sunflower Salad
Blanch bean sprouts in boiling water 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Simmer sunflower seeds in water 10 minutes.
Drain and chill.
Mix remaining ingredients except sunflower seeds and garnish together.
Place mixture in lettuce cups on plates.
Sprinkle... - 35.3806
Nut 'n Seed Roast
1. If using conventional oven then set the gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil, and fry the celery and onion for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Take a separate bowl, combine all ingredients and add sauteed... - 48.9325
Italian Eggplant With Nuts And Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. On a cookie sheet roast sunflower seeds and cashews for 10 minues. Once roasted cool.
3. Bake sliced eggplant for 15 minutes, till they are tender,
4. In another skillet add olive oil and warm.
5. Add celery,... - 47.3987
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spread seeds on large baking sheet.
Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until done to taste, stirring occasionally.
Spoon into bowl.
Add tamari soy sauce gradually, mixing to coat well.
Let stand until cool.
Store in airtight container. - 25.3955
Nut Seed Tacos
Put the cooked peanuts and sunflower seeds into a blender with the tomato paste, cumin seeds, chili peppers, cayenne, and garlic; buzz until smooth, adding stock if the mixture is too thick to puree completely.
Turn the puree into a small saucepan and cook... - 32.162
Chicken With Sesame Seeds
Cut the chicken into 7.5cm long shreds.
Mix the egg white, salt and cornflour, toss in the cnicken and mix well.
Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Fry the sesame seeds in a wok or pan in a little hot oil unitl golden.
Remove and set aside.
Heat the remaining oil... - 40.2856
Holiday Roasted Nut Mix
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine walnuts, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, pepitas and cashews in large roasting pan.
Roast, stirring occasionally, until nuts are golden, about 20 minutes.
Add raisins and toss well.
Store mixture in airtight... - 29.959
Favorite Pb And Apple Sandwich
Spread peanut butter on 1 slice of bread.
Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and top with apple.
Top with remaining slice of bread, then cut in half. - 21.5897
Roast Turkey Salad
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the pumpkin or sunflower seeds in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, toss together the lettuce, chile, jicama, turkey,... - 36.7209
Healthy Roasted Beet Salad
All you need to pull off this great meal together is yummy, colorful, earthy flavored beet. A powerhouse of antioxidants, this yummy salad makes for a great side dish and goes well with all non-vegetarian dishes. - 133.518
This is a brilliant Coleslaw recipe!. This tasty salad goes with a variety of dishes and it is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the Coleslaw and you will understand why! - 38.6654
Quinoa And Corn Grits Polenta With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
To make the polenta:
1. Toast the sunflower seeds in a medium skillet, shaking the pan frequently, for about 3 minutes or until golden.
2. Put 3 cups of water into a medium saucepan, add the salt and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, and bring to a boil. Add... - 39.7698
Roasted Tamari Almonds
Tamari almonds off the rack or homemade tamari almonds? Homemade is definitely the way to go if you have the time! Almost nothing to this, its effortless and tastes great! Watch this video recipe and try to do it yourself! Simply serve it as a snack or over... - 107.906
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium-high heat. Melt butter in it.
2) Put in fennel seeds and let them sizzle for about 30 seconds. Shake the pan continuously.
3) Now, add raisins and toss them so that they are coated with butter. Put in rice... - 41.0292
Sesame Nut Butter
Toast sesame seeds in a heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
Quickly remove seeds from skillet to prevent burning.
Combine cashews and sunflower seeds in a blender or food processor.
Process on high speed until... - 24.9809
1)Toast the porridge oats,oatmeal,sunflower seeds,sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds, individually in the oven or in a saute pan.
2)Let them cool sufficiently.
3) Mix the... - 39.9864
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.0827
1. Chop the onion. Crush the garlic. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice.
2. In a frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden. Add the garlic, chicken, tomato puree and chilli powder,... - 45.1004
Preheat oven to 275°.
Combine all ingredients except raisins and sunflower seeds; mix well.
Spread evenly and not too thickly on two large baking sheets.
Bakeuntilgolden (about 45 minutes), stirring approximately every 15 minutes.
When cool, add raisins,... - 37.6595
Combine all vegetables, apple and paneer in a large bowl and toss well to mix.
Place all ingredients for dressing except curd and oil in a blender and blend till well mixed.
Whisk curd with 2 tbsp water.
With the machine running, slowly pour in oil and then... - 43.062
Multicrunch Maple Granola
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil and grease or spray with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Stir oats, wheat germ, sesame and sunflower seeds, walnuts, and... - 39.558
Stacked Guacamole Salad
Make guacamole dressing and set aside.
Pile lettuce on 2 large plates.
Top with a layer of zucchini slices.
In a pan over low heat, place beans and garlic powder and heat, stirring, until hot and bubbly.
Spoon half the beans over each salad, cover with half... - 39.0073
Iceberg Salad With Cashews
In a salad bowl, mix together lettuce, onion, cashews, parsley, and sunflower seeds; set aside.
In a frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble into lettuce mixture.
Pour bacon drippings into a measuring cup and add enough salad... - 38.0244
Carob Chip Cookies
Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl, then push the mixture to the sides to form a hole in the center.
Add the fruit syrups, the cream cheese, and vanilla and, using your fingers, work the liquids into the dry mixture until they are incorporated and the... - 44.1304
1. Preheat the oven to 300° and position a rack in the center. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; spray the paper with vegetable oil spray.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, oil and honey. Cook over low heat until just... - 24.3159
Crunchy Seafood Salad
1. Drain all the 3 cans of seafood and discard the bony tissue from crab.
2. Mix with shrimp.
3. Place in a bowl and refrigerate.
4. In a salad bowl, mix the leftover ingredients, except tomato, and toss well.
5. Add seafood and toss again.
6.... - 43.4757
Fruit & Nut Butter
Combine peanuts and sunflower seeds in a blender or food processor.
Process on high speed until coarsely chopped.
Scrape down sides often.
Continue processing, adding oil in a thin stream, until smooth.
Add honey; blend in.
Place mixture in a small bowl.
Stir... - 31.1925
Even if you are an amateur at fudges, I bet you that this Carob-Nut Fudge will turn out great for you. This Carob-Nut Fudge is an old family recipe. You will like it for sure! - 29.1493
Roasted Sunflower Seed Recipes By Category
Roasted Sunflower Seed Dish: