- » Roasted Spice
Roasted Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted spice recipes.
Spice Rub Thanksgiving Turkey With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
This Spice rub Thanksgiving turkey with pineapple and mustard glaze recipe really spiced things up last year and my entire family was amazed at how a little spice rub can elevate the flavors of a simple meat. So go ahead and cook it, to have a nice relaxing... - 130.08
5 Spice Roasted Carrots
I never liked bland roasted carrots with my roasts and grills but this is a wonderful way to spice up sweet carrots. You will leave the potatoes untouched if you have these spiced carrots on your plate. They are indeed as easy to make as shown in the video. - 97.1047
Java Spice Chocolate Cake With Roasted Coffee Cream
Heat the oven 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Butter and line the base and sides of 2 x 18cm loose-bottomed cake tins with baking parchment.
Mix the cocoa powder, ground cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Reserve 3 tsp, and mix the rest with 200ml boiling water Cream the... - 48.13
Sticky 5 Spice Ribs With Sweet Corn Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degree F
2. Arrange the ribs in a roasting pan.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons of soy, the rice vinegar, garlic, star anise and 300ml water.
4. Pour over the ribs.
5. Cover pan with foil and place in the oven. Braise... - 44.4092
Roasted Spice Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour 13 x 9 1/2 x 2-inch pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cloves and cinnamon together into a bowl.
Add 1 1/3 cups brown sugar, shortening, milk and vanilla.
Beat 2 minutes (medium speed on the mixer or 300 strokes... - 42.325
Apple And Spice Roast
Combine 1 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; rub onto outside of meat.
Place meat, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer so bulb rests in thickest portion of... - 39.9093
Honey And Spice Roast Turkey
In a small bowl stir together pepper, ginger, salt, and five-spice powder.
In another small bowl combine honey and soy.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle body cavity with some of the spice mixture.
Fasten neck skin to back of turkey... - 38.7065
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 37.101
Honey And Spice Duckling
Combine salt, pepper, ginger, and five spice powder.
Sprinkle cavity of duck with some of the salt mixture; rub remaining on skin.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail.
Twist wing tips under back.
Prick skin all over with fork.
Place duckling,... - 36.4129
Measure into a bowl and stir together.
In a quart measure, combine.
Mix wet and dry ingredients together, knead gluten and pack into a large loaf pan.
Slice 1 onion over the top of the gluten and pour over it.
Lay a piece of foil lightly over the top of... - 35.9357
Spice Rubbed Roasted Turkey With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the chili powder, oil, garlic, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and bring to a low boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and set aside to cool.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe
3. Rub or brush the spice rub all... - 34.5584
Five Spice Chicken
1 Combine marinade ingredients. Brush mixture inside and over chicken. Let stand 30 minutes on a rack over a pan of water.
2 Drain chicken and roast Chinese style at 350°F (180°C) until tender. Baste and turn chicken four times during cooking for even... - 33.1452
Spice Roasted Pears With Yogurt
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
Combine the pears, lemon juice, cinnamon, and allspice in a medium bowl; toss well.
With a sharp knife, cut each pear half lengthwise almost through to the base into inch-thick slices,... - 33.1137
Five Spice Crispy Duck
1. Place a steaming rack in a wok. Pour in water to just below the level of the rack and bring it to a boil. Place the duck breast side up on a heatproof dish and set the dish on the rack. Cover and steam for 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Preheat the oven... - 32.597
Spice Crunch Chicken With Guacamole Salad & Tortillas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 6. Cover a baking tray with parchment. Lay each chicken breast flat on a board, then halve through the middle so you get 2 breast-sized pieces from each.
2. Bash 85g of tortillas into rough crumbs and small flakes, then tip... - 31.3869
Prick the skin of the duck. Roast the duck in a moderately hot oven 190C (375F) for 1 hour. Halve the leeks lengthwise. Wash sandy grit from between layers of leeks, cut into 5cm lengths. In a flameproof casserole place half the leeks, top with roasted duck.... - 25.6236
It an Indian seasoning that goes great with many preparation, especially with dals. - 0