- » Roasted Sausage
Roasted Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted sausage recipes.
Turkey Stuffed With Bacon And Sausage
1. Preheat the dutch oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Stuff the bacon and sausage into the turkey.
3. Season turkey with oil, salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
4. Place turkey in smoker and smoke at low heat with soaked pecan &... - 110.864
Herb Rubbed Pork Crown With Wild Mushroom And Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Pork: Rub the pork down with a mix of the garlic, rosemary, dijon mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place in the cooler for 20-30 minutes to absorb all the flavors..
4. For the... - 102.801
Madeira Braised Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large saute pan on high heat add in the Italian sausage and sear.
3. Chop the vegetables and sweat in a pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil along with the garlic cloves.
4. Add 3 ounces... - 101.067
Marsala Roasted Sausage And Peppers With Polenta
1. For the Polenta: In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize the shallots
2. Once done, add in the add in the corn meal. Add some chicken or vegetable stock and stir continuously. Repeat this process until the cornmeal turns very thick.... - 100.558
Grilled Chicken Sausage With Roasted Tomatoes
We all know that grilling sausages is not an easy job and it is an art to get it done properly while holding in the flavor. The chef here showcases a healthy grilled sausage recipe with red bliss potato and roasted tomatoes. This is definitely a very simple... - 88.6654
Lamb Breast, Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 325°F
1. In a skillet add butter and cook celery and garlic. Brown the sausage in this mixture.
2. Combine the stuffing and add 1 cup of onion soup.
3. Move the skillet slowly to toss the mixture lightly.
4. Use a spoon... - 47.1475
Breast Of Veal With Sausage Stuffing
Have the butcher cut a pocket in veal breast.
Combine the sausage with bread crumbs, green onions, parsley, anchovy fillets, egg, salt, pepper, and thyme.
Stuff the pocket of the veal breast with this mixture and sew it up or fasten it with skewers.
Mix... - 46.829
1) Preheat the over to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice and honey.
3) Marinate the duck in the mixture and let it rest for 3 hours.
4) Remove the casings from sausages and chop fine.
5) In another bowl,... - 45.1358
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Let both the pie crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. As the crusts thaw; heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, onions and garlic; cook and stir for... - 45.0694
Pork Roast With Sausage And Spinach Stuffing
1) In a big bowl, mix together onion soup mix, spinach, sausahe, bread crumbs and almonds.
2) Also add, eggs, parsley, 1 tsp of thyme, 1/2 tsp of garlic and season with pepper. ... - 44.9941
Sticky Sausage And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2. In a roasting tin toss the sausages and potatoes with oil.
3. Roast for 30 minutes then add the mustard and honey and saute.
4. Continue to roast for 10 minutes more until sticky and cooked.
5.... - 44.4366
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.2057
Hotdogs With Sticky Roasted Onions
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Using whole bacon rasher, wrap Cumberland sausage. Use half rasher for wrap chipolata.
3. Take 1 or 2 shallow baking trays and arrange the wrapped sausage and chipolata.
4. Take a large... - 44.0914
Crown Roast Of Pork With Sausage Apple Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350° F. [180° C.].
For the stuffing, melt the butter over medium heat in an 8- to 10-inch [20- to 25-cm.] skillet.
When the foam subsides, add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for about five minutes, then add the celery and... - 44.0177
Breast Of Lamb With Sausage Stuffing Hot Or Cold
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Trim the lamb's breast. Lay the meat flat with the skin side down. Put aside and prepare the stuffing.
3) Combine togetther the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, parsley, onion, seasoning and... - 42.9192
Sticky Pan Roasted Sausages With Grapes
1. Wash the grapes and strip from the stalks.
2. Chop the sausages into 1 inch pieces.
3. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
4. Add the sausages and sauté for 10 minutes.
5. Add the onions and sauté... - 41.193
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
Heat oven to 400°F.
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet brown sausage with onions and garlic; drain.
Stir in basil, Italian seasoning and pepper.
In small bowl, beat eggs with fork.
Reserve 1... - 40.1978
Sausage Stuffed Duckling
In skillet brown sausage; drain well.
Transfer to bowl; stir in bread, apple, celery, onion, parsley, thyme, marjoram, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Toss with 2 tablespoons water.
Rinse bird; pat dry with paper toweling.
Sprinkle cavity of duckling with... - 39.644
Roast Turkey With Sausage Apple Stuffing
In small skillet, brown pork sausage with onion and celery; do not drain.
Combine stuffing cubes, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and margarine. Mix well. Add apples, raisins, broth and sausage mixture with drippings. Mix well.
Remove and discard... - 37.7201
1 Around the edge of roasting rack set in a glass dish or directly on a glass plate, arrange the sausage evenly and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, rotating dish one-quarter turn halfway through cooking time.
2 Drain the sausage and cut each sausage link... - 37.4454
Cornish Game Hens With Crumb And Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a large saute pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the scallions and saute for 4 minutes, or until just limp. Stir in the sausage meat, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Cook... - 36.7744
Sausage Casserole With Garlic Toasts
1. Heat your oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7
2. Add the sausages, onion and pepper into a roasting tin and roast for twenty minutes
3. Turn the temperature down to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6, add tomatoes and stock them over sausages
4. Add sugar... - 36.3142
Roast Leg Of Veal Sausage Stuffing
Have the butcher bone the leg of veal.
Before cooking, wipe all surfaces, including cavity, with dampened absorbent paper.
Prepare stuffing by first simmering sausages in small amount of water for 5 or 6 minutes.
Drain, mash meat and mix with the crumbs; add... - 35.6565
Roasted Rack Of Pork With Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. In a heatproof bowl, cover the porcini with the boiling water and let stand until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain the mushrooms, reserving their soaking liquid, and then finely chop.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a... - 35.6358
Sausage Roasted In The Coals
Enclose the sausage loosely in a large double sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Roll one end of the foil tightly to make a cone, and pinch the edges firmly.
Fill the cone with the wine and close the wide end tightly.
Fold this closed roll inside a dampened... - 34.0723
Roasted Turkey With Italian Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Spread the bread cubes in a large roasting pan and toast for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry and lightly browned.
2. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil. Crumble in the sweet Italian sausage and cook over... - 33.7852
Roasted Onions, Figs, And Smoked Sausage
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and let stand 30 minutes.
Stir in vinegar and rosemary; set aside.
Combine sausage, onion, and sweet potato in a large greased roasting pan.
Bake,... - 33.6669
Roasted Sausages With Pasta, Peppers And Pesto Sauce
Place the sausages in the Standard Flat Basket and rotate for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove and cut across into 1/2-inch thick slices.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and cook the red pepper strips and mushrooms until tender.
Add the... - 32.7111
Roast Turkey With Cornbread Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels. Prepare Cornbread Sausage Stuffing; stuff body and neck cavities loosely. Fold skin over openings and close with skewers. Tie legs together with cotton string. Tuck wings under turkey.
2.... - 30.2469
Microwave Sour Cream'n Sausages
1. In glass casserole, mix together soup, sour cream and mustard.
2. Stir in wieners, cover and cook on ROAST (7) for 10 minutes until hot, stirring once during cooking.
3. Serve with toothpicks. - 29.279
Sausage Tomato & Butter Bean Bake
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan. Add the sausages and cook gently for 1-2 mins or until just sealed and lightly browned on both sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Wipe out the frying... - 26.2195