- » Roasted Red Pepper Cheese Ball
Roasted Red Pepper Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted red pepper cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted red pepper cheese ball recipes.
Savory Three Cheese Ball
In a medium bowl, stir together the cheddar cheese, cream cheese and ricotta cheese until well combined.
Stir in the chives, peppers and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.
Just before serving, shape the cheese mixture... - 34.6507
Herbed Cheese Ball
1 ln a food processor, whirl the 3 cheeses, rosemary, mustard, and black pepper for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Line a small bowl with a 12 inch square of plastic food wrap and scrape the mixture into the bowl.
Gather up the plastic food wrap around the... - 37.0322
Smoked Chicken Pizza With Red Pepper Pesto
1. make the red pepper pesto: Preheat the oven to 350° Place the head of garlic cut side up on a double sheet of foil and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap the foil around the garlic and bake until the cloves are very soft, about 1 hour. Let cool. Squeeze the... - 31.1756
Roasted Pepper Focaccia
Combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, rosemary, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
Add water and the 2 tablespoons oil.
Beat with electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes.
Using a... - 47.5519
White, Red, And Green Italian Braid
Fill a large shallow pan or roaster half full of water and bring to a boil to use for rising.
To Make Dough: Place flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add oil and egg and process until... - 43.366
Spinach Dumplings With Pepper Sauce
1 ln a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggyolks, ricotta cheese, spinach, flour, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
In a very clean medium-size bowl, usingan electric mixerseton high speed, beatthe egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
Stir... - 42.7564
Yeast Free Pan Pizza With Pizza Sauce (no Bake Pizza)
If you're looking for a different way of making pizza, then you must try this recipe. Chef Madhura shows how to make pizza in a pan, in case you don't have an oven. It tastes so crispy and yummy. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. - 109.695
Valentines Day Dinner
Nina teaches viewers how to make delicious, sexy recipes for Valentine's day. - 104.794
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
Mix all ingredients for meatballs, adding a little water if too dry.Shape into 50 balls, allowing about 1/3 cup for each ball.
Put balls, one layer deep, in 3 pans 13x9 x 2 inches.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450Â°F.) about 30 minutes.
Put balls and... - 40.2156
Little Christmas Pizzas
In small bowl, combine olive oil, sauce, garlic and rosemary.
In large bowl, combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, hot water and 2 tablespoons mixture; stir until dough pulls away from side of bowl.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; shape dough into... - 41.2771
Snappy Meatball Heroes
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Add chopped onion, beef, veal, crumbs, and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same... - 42.0418
How To Make Antipasti Bites
Turning an antipasto plate into a bite size cup is sure to be a hit while you're entertaining. The saltiness of the salami, freshness of the vegetables and the creaminess of the cheese is sure to put a party in your mouth in just one bite. - 0
1. Pizza Dough: Using a mixer on low speed, blend together flour, salt and yeast.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and then the cold water until combined. Crank up the speed and let it beat for 5-7 minutes.
3. Once done, place the dough on a... - 117.685
Tomato Salad And Marinara
Two fast recipes; a delicious marinated tomato salad and also a fresh or canned tomato marinara with fish and pasta. Authentic Italian cooking at it's best! - 0
Mini Meatballs With Pasta And Apple Pesto
1) In a food processor or blender, add basil, apple, cheese, walnuts, garlic, 1 teaspoon sauce and salt to process.
2) Slowly add oil until mixture is smooth.
3) Follow instruction to cook the bow tie pasta. Drain water and set aside.
4) In the... - 40.5976
Indian Mixed Veg Paratha
Very healthy, tasty and nutritious recipe. Very nice alternative for regular stuffed paratha. It's a complete and very filling meal by itself. Good to go for kids in their lunch box or to eat on the way during picnics, outings. - 114.34
Wood-fired Oven Pizza With Grilled Vegetables
In this pizza recipe video Chef Andy Arndt from Aquariva shows you how to make your own wood fired, authentic Italian pizza from scratch that's healthy and delicious and brings a little taste of Italy into your home. The wood fired oven does give crisp wood... - 123.634
Mediterranean One Crust Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. To make the pastry, sift both the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl. Rub or cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the Parmesan. Mix in just enough chilled water... - 43.3071
Chilli And Rosemary Aubergine Parcels With Smoky Mash
1. To make the parcels, slice the aubergines lengthways into 1/2-1 cm slices (you need 8 slices in all), lightly brush both sides with a little of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan (or barbecue, weather permitting) over a... - 38.7287