Red Pepper Artichoke
- » Roasted Red Pepper Artichoke
Roasted Red Pepper Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted red pepper artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted red pepper artichoke recipes.
Penne With Chargrilled Artichokes Roasted Red Peppers & Spinach
1. Heat the grill. Halve the peppers and place them, cut-side down, on the rack of the grill pan. Grill for 10-15 mins until the skin is blackened and charred. Place in a large bowl, cover with cling film and leave to cool. Once cool enough to handle, remove... - 31.8264
Speedy Spaghettini With Artichokes And Red Peppers
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add artichokes, red pepper strips, olives and stock; cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes.
2.... - 30.4896
Roasted Pepper And Artichoke Spread
1. In food processor Process Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and garlic until smooth. Place mixture in slow cooker.
2. Stir in artichoke hearts and red bell pepper well.
3. With cover cook on Low for 1 hour and stir again.
4. To... - 31.8387
Artichoke Pepper Torte
In medium bowl, combine bagels, oil and 1 teaspoon chives; mix well.
Spray 9x2 1/2-inch springform baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Press bagel mixture into bottom of springform pan.
Bake at 375°F 15 minutes; cool.
With electric mixer, combine... - 44.575
Pasta Salad With Artichoke Hearts Cheese And Peppers
1 Cook the pasta in unsalted water according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons of the artichoke marinade, the applejuice, vinegar, marjoram, salt, and red peppersauce until well blended.
2 Drain the artichoke... - 33.749
Saddle Of Lamb With Artichoke Puree
1. Rub lamb with olive oil. Combine salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Rub over lamb. Cover with grapevine leaves. Seal with foil. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Puree artichoke bottoms and mushrooms. Combine with butter and heat.
3. Set roast in a roasting pan.... - 34.6737
Roasted Potatoes And Artichokes With Feta
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Spoon into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Combine potato mixture... - 27.8871
Appetizer Artichoke Hearts
Drain the artichoke hearts.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet.
Add the onion and saute until translucent.
Add the mushrooms.
Saute ten minutes longer.
Set aside to cool.
To the first mixture, add all the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Transfer... - 42.573
Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes
Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes, you will always crave for some more. - 45.7298
Roasted Bell Pepper Salad
Roasted Pepper Salad is a wonderfully unique and addictive salad that you simply have to try! Here is a simple and easy to make Roasted Pepper Salad recipe. Enjoy! - 47.1723
Sauteed Pork Chops With Artichokes
Looking for a fine pork preparation to go along with wine, here is a preparation of pork with artichokes. Chef Mike shows in simple and easy steps how to cook pork chops and artichoke hearts with some simple and common seasonings. Great to go with wines like... - 114.199
Tony Caputo's Roasted Pepper Salad
If salads just make you drool, here is one more salad recipe fro you which will drive you crazy. Its the roasted bell pepper and tomato salad recipe which makes an excellent appetizer and can be munched during snack time as well. Watch the video to see how it... - 102.495
Chicken With Potatoes, Sun Dried Tomatoes, And Artichokes
1. Place the potatoes in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sun-dried tomatoes and the garlic pepper over the potatoes. Drizzle on 3 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 hours. Reduce... - 30.8213
Warm the oil in a medium ovenproof no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots; cook for 2 minutes, or until tender.
Add the potatoes, artichokes, red peppers, and thyme; cook for 2 minutes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg whites, and... - 49.6824
In medium bowl, combine artichoke hearts, soup, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, roasted peppers, black pepper, red pepper and salt.
Spread mixture in 2-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Cover and bake at... - 34.797
Grilled New Potato And Artichoke Salad
1. To prepare the dressing, first take a bowl, and in it, combined all the ingredeints and whisk together, later set aside at room temperature
2. To Prepare the salad, on a grill, place the pepper and roast it, and cook, rotate pepper on all sides, for... - 47.1233
Cookin’ Greens Antipasto Salad With Quartered Artichokes
Heat the oil in a large frying pan; add garlic. Stir. Add Cookin’ Greens Quartered Artichokes; sauté for 12 minutes or until just cooked. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Set aside to cool.
Antipasto Salad Assembly
In a medium bowl... - 36.4826
Baked Halibut With Artichoke Heatts
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and parsley, and saute until render.
Stir in next 6 ingredients, and set aside.
Rinse halibut with cold water, and par dry.
Place halibut steaks in a large aluminum... - 37.8576
First things first for this amazing sandwich… roasting the red bell pepper. Its so much easier than people think and so much better than buying them from your grocery store out of the bottle. - 108.291
Hot Picnic Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. To make the cap of the loaf using a sharp serrated knife, cut out a circle in the top of the breads and set aside.
3. Peel the garlic and keep aside.
4. With your fingers, remove as much of the bread interior as... - 44.8966
Stew With Lentil And Artichokes
Are you looking forward to cooking a quick stew? Then this video recipe is what you’re looking for! This lentil artichoke stew is a recipe packed with calcium, iron and fiber. Besides being quick, this recipe is also a great dose of health food. Watch the... - 126.408
Cookin’ Greens Pasta Rapini With New Artichokes Heart Quarters
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In the meantime, heat the oil in a large skillet; add garlic. Stir. Add Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters and sauté for 7 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Chopped Rapini and continue cooking until both... - 28.606
Artichoke & Parmesan Frittata
In a large saucepan cover the potatoes with water.
Bring to a boil and cook for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and let cool slightly.
Peel and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Generously grease a 13-by-9-inch... - 39.5481
Cookin’ Greens Pizza With New Artichoke Heart Quarters
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and frozen Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters; sauté for 6 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Designer’s Mix to pan and combine to mix with the artichokes. Season with salt. Continue cooking... - 34.7304
Lamb With Artichokes And Peas Au Gratin
Lamb is a must-have on many Easter tables, so we'll be preparing a traditional recipe from southern Italy: the lamb with artichokes and peas au gratin! - 130.287
Broil or roast the bell peppers until skin is blackened all around.
Cool and peel; remove stems and seeds.
Cut into square bite size pieces.
Cut the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese into bite-size pieces.
Combine all chopped... - 39.4677
To make the dressing, process all the ingredients with the metal blade of a food processor until combined, about 5 seconds.
Halve the radicchio lengthwise and slice with the thick [6mm] slicing disc.
Combine with the arugula in a bowl.
Slice the... - 45.1298
Whole Roasted Stuffed Barramundi
Enjoy your holidays with an awesome whole roasted barramundi. See this incredible video that presents this outstanding flavorful roasted fish recipe that can be prepared effortlessly in your kitchen. The recipe is worth trying and this video would surely be... - 101.644
This delicious cross between a pie and quiche makes for a delectable brunch or dinner option. Cathy cooks up a unique torte using the freshest of ricotta cheese. Totally droolworthy and a cinch to make, these tortes will have you returning back to it time and... - 115.068
Tortilla Wraps With Hummus And Vegetables
How about hummus wraps for lunch? Here is a really simple recipe video showing you how to make the hummus as well as the wraps. The main ingredient in making the hummus is the garbanzo beans. The wrap is made in a whole grain tortilla, and filled with... - 117.671
Sundried Tomato Tapenade
If you are looking for some tips on how to entertain without having to do much preparation and cooking, then you have to listen to Scott in this video. He is showering ideas on Italian antipasto and serving with grilled bread. He also shows and easy sundried... - 104.069
New York Strip Steak With Balsamic Glaze
Holly makes a deliciously seared New York strip steak with brown rice, white asparagus, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and a balsamic glaze. Might as well call it "foreplay filet." :-p - 112.716
Antipasto Stuffed Baguette
Cut "V" shaped slice out of the entire length of each baguette.
Remove small amount of bread inside and set aside.
Place basil leaves along inside of baguette.
Layer the salami slices on top of the basil.
Crumble the goat cheese on top of the salami.
Mince... - 40.8413
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 116.118
Warm Mediterranean Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 122.366
Little Christmas Pizzas
In small bowl, combine olive oil, sauce, garlic and rosemary.
In large bowl, combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, hot water and 2 tablespoons mixture; stir until dough pulls away from side of bowl.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; shape dough into... - 41.2771
Garden Grilled Cheese
Spread 2 teaspoons mustard on each of 4 bread slices; top each with 1/4 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons artichoke, 1/3 cup bell peppers, and 1 bread slice.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sandwiches to... - 27.5651
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 48.8181
Antipasto Salad Toss
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a salad bowl, combine salami, lettuce, pickled vegetables, red peppers, artichokes and olives.
3) Drizzle everyting with oil and vinegar.
4) Toss well as season with salt and pepper.
5)... - 44.2608
Slice the bread in half lengthwise, nearly all the way through.
Open the loaf and spread the garlic on one of the cut sides.
Drizzle the olive oil on both sides.
Layer the tomato, cucumber, onion, olives, and any optional ingredients on one half of the... - 37.6295
Tuna Pasta Salad
Cook the rigatoni in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Let cool for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, lemon juice, oregano, oil, garlic, sugar, and black pepper.
Pour over... - 44.1573
Combine water, tomato juice, rice, basil, oregano, and salt in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Stir in artichokes, red peppers,... - 40.6416
Mix water, tomato juice, rice, basil, oregano, and salt in 2- to 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; stir once or twice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in artichokes, red peppers, olives, parsley,... - 32.6314
Antipasto Rice is a quick and yummy Italian rice dish. I am sure you will enjoy the variety of taste that this Antipasto Rice dish brings you. It has got everything to 'wow' you! - 38.0758
Risotto With Vegetables
In medium skillet heat butter and oil; cook onion, garlic and mushrooms 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Add rice; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until partly translucent.
Stir in saffron, if desired.
Add 1/2 cup hot broth and Tabasco® sauce; stir... - 40.9319
Prepare all of the filling ingredients.
In a large bowl mix together the filling ingredients.
Cut the pita breads in half and lighdy toast them in a toaster oven.
Fill each half with a lettuce leaf and about 1/2 cup of filling.
Serve immediately, while the... - 36.4538
Italian Pasta Salad
1. Combine pasta, artichoke heart, salami, mozzarella, red pepper, and green beans in a bowl.
2. Whisk together oil, vinegar, and oregano in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. - 33.0009
Italian Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the vinegar, oil, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the marinade thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the beef and pour over... - 44.2304
Chicken And Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
Stir in uncooked rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
Place in a colander.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In a large bowl combine garbanzo beans, roasted... - 42.3606
Mediterranean Chicken Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Stir together marinade, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and tarragon; set aside.
On a large platter, attractively arrange chicken, olives, peppers, onion, artichoke hearts, and anchovies.
Cluster watercress on 1 side... - 36.1887
Pasta With Hearts
1) Follow instruction on package to cook pasta.
2) Use food processor or blender, to puree red peppers with red pepper flakes, pepper sauce, garlic and vinegar until smooth.
3) Use a small skillet to heat through the mixture.
4) Drizzle... - 40.972
Creek Style Leg Of Lamb
Remove fell (paper-thin, pinkish red layer) from outer surface of meat, trim fat from meat.
Combine parsley, basil, salt, and pepper; rub over lamb.
Insert a meat thermometer near the center of the roast, not touching the bone.
Place lamb in center of the... - 44.1609
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the undrained spinach, rice, stock, bell pepper, roasted peppers, onion, garlic, saffron, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 4 hours, or until the rice is just tender but... - 32.9205
Mediterranean Style Pasta Salad With Creamy Herb Dressing
Pasta salads are a great treat for parties, get together, celebrations or on any other occasion. It is always a crowd pleaser. This Mediterranean style pasta salad with creamy herb dressing is surely the most refreshing recipe this summer! - 98.1192
Spiral Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried or roasted peppers, olives, basil, Parmesan... - 35.4178
Spiral Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried or roasted capsicums (peppers), olives, basil, Parmesan cheese, oil and... - 33.3288
Combine broth and saffron in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Place 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp; saute 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Remove from skillet, and keep... - 41.2481
Antipasto Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, thoroughly combine pasta, sauce, vinegar and oil. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Serve chilled. - 27.3677
Lemon Garlic Beef Brochette
1) With a sharp knife remove fat from beef.
2) Cut beef into 1-inch chunks.
3) Place in 1-quart container all the marinade ingredients.
4) Mix beef to it and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
6) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
7) Microwave at Power... - 45.4759
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and garlic; set aside.
Thread 4 scallops onto each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp onto each of 4 skewers; thread 6 mushrooms onto... - 42.2784
Spinach Phyllo Bundle
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add spinach; cook 5 minutes or until spinach is dry.
Add artichoke hearts, broccoli and bell peppers to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until heated... - 37.6684
1. Drain peppers, discarding liquid. Dice peppers, and set aside.
2. Slice bread in half horizontally. Hollow out center of each half, leaving 1-inch-thick shells. Reserve inside of bread for another use.
3. Place basil leaves over bottom half of bread.... - 32.0163
The antipasto platter is a course of appetizer in a traditional italian dinner. Prepared with bite size pieces of meat and cheese along with dressed artichokes, musrooms and bell peppers with parley and basil as fresh herbs. The antipasto can be served be... - 39.3908
Hot Anchovy Dip
Heat butter and oil in an earthenware pot just until they begin to foam.
Add garlic, and cook gently.
Then add chopped anchovies, and cook over a very low heat, stirring constantly, until they eventually dissolve.
Garnish with grated truffles, if used.
The... - 30.4502
Hard-cook the eggs.
Cool, then shell.
Separate the yolks from the whites.
Mash the yolks with the uncooked egg yolk until creamy.
Stir in the mustard, pepper, salt, celery salt and garlic powder.
Gradually stir in the hot water and continue stirring until... - 42.2123
Paella - Howto
If Spanish dishes are the topic of the moment then Paella is one of the dishes that should always come to mind. It is very different and exclusive. Comes from a Valencia Spanish community from where it gets its name. It has many varieties today, which... - 48.2521
Grilled Italian Platter
Cook the fennel in boiling, lightly salted water for 3 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Arrange all the prepared vegetables in a large shallow roasting tin (pan).
Mix together the marinade ingredients, except the anchovies,... - 42.2652
Potato Noodles With Grilled Vegetables
To MAKE THE NOODLES: Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
While the potatoes are still very hot, coarsely shred them into a bowl using a box grater.
Immediately add the flour, eggs, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Stir until evenly... - 40.6059
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 137.901