- » Roasted Quartered Potato
Roasted Quartered Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted quartered potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted quartered potato recipes.
Herb Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat oven moderate hot to 375°F
1) Clean potatoes and cut into quarters.
2) Mix potatoes along with remaining ingredients.
3) Take 8-inch square baking dish and arrange potatoes in it.
4) Cook at Combination 3 for 20- 25 minutes... - 40.8493
Greek Style Roasted Potatoes
Greek Style Roasted Potatoes are a wonderful way to make potatoes. Growing up dinner was always a meat, two vegetables, and a starch. Often that starch was potatoes. These potatoes are simply marinated with lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil and then baked in... - 109.504
Roasted New Potatoes
1. Mix the oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss the potatoes in it coating nicely.
2. Heat a browning tray in the microwave at full power for 6 minutes (or as per the manufacturer's directions).
3. Arrange the potatoes on this tray cut side down and... - 32.9281
Save time and effort on your feast day by making scrumptious roasties ahead. Discover the joy of home-cooked perfect roast potatoes with this easy-to-follow recipe. Extremely simple, this video recipe shows you how you can make perfect golden roasted potatoes... - 84.4491
Roasted Potatoes With Lemon
Preheatthe oven to 375°F.
Halve the potatoes lengthwise, then cut each half into 3 wedges.
Put the potatoes and squash into a shallow baking dish, toss with the oil, and arrange in a single layer.
Roast the vegetables for 30 to 35 minutes, or until browned... - 36.3437
Roast Potatoes With Sage
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
Peel and quarter the potatoes.
Place in a pan of boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and place on a baking tray.
Add the oil and the sage leaves to the tray.
Mix all the ingredients together and season well with... - 28.529
Roasted New Potatoes With Rosemary
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
2. Scrub the potatoes well but don’t peel them.
3. Depending on size, cut them into halves or quarters.
4. Take a glass baking dish and spray twice with a generous amount PAM.
5. Place the dish in the... - 41.9011
Mash Potato With Carrots And Roasted Brussel Sprouts
A veggie treat ! This video shows you how to effectively and easy combine vegetables as a side dish to the main entrée. Brussel sprouts are roasted using canola oil - this combined with mashed carrots would act as a perfect veggie option which ensures you... - 121.727
1. Heat oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas 7. Place the potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins. Drain, then toss in a little oil.
2. Stir the flour, Parmesan, herbs and nutmeg together with a small pinch of salt, then toss the... - 30.6883
Golden Roast Potatoes
1. Cut potatoes into halves, or quarters if large. Tip into a large pan of boiling, salted water. Bring back to the boil and cook for 7 mins. Drain well, then return to the pan and sprinkle over the flour. Place a lid on top, then give it a few hard shakes so... - 25.8161
Roasted Potatoes With Herb Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and potatoes on a large jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender, stirring after... - 43.7651
Oven Fried Potatoes
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
2. With a peeler, peel the potatoes and place them in cold water.
3. Keep two rimmed cookie sheets ready.
4. Cut a small slice lengthwise from the side of one potato and place it. Cut side down, on a cutting... - 37.488
Hoisin Roasted New Potato Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the potatoes in a large roasting tin, drizzle over half the olive oil and half the sesame oil. Toss to coat, then roast for 35 mins.
2. Add the lime zest, hoisin sauce, cashew nuts and pak choi to the potatoes, then... - 35.423
Roasted Red Potato Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Combine oil, garlic, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl.
Drizzle over potatoes; toss gently to coat.
Place potatoes in the basket and roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
In a large bowl combine the olives, yellow... - 38.0005
Roasted Potatoes And Artichokes With Feta
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Spoon into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Combine potato mixture... - 27.8871
Oven Roasted Red Potatoes With Red Onion And Red Wine Vinegar
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F
2. Add oil to a 16"X12" tray and heat it in the oven for ten minutes
3. Wipe the potatoes and cut into chunks of three quarter inch, leaving the skin on
4. Peal and chop onions into slivers
5. Remove... - 42.0188
Washington State Mashed Potatoes With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Bake garlic for 45 minutes.
3. Then, cut the top 1/2 inch of the garlic, squeeze to remove pulp and mash.
4. Boil the potatoes for about 30 minutes or until tender.
5. Drain well.
6. In a bowl, mix hot... - 41.8445
Roasted Potato Salad With Blue Cheese
Potatoes are my favorite and it goes without saying this Roasted Potato Salad With Blue Cheese is something I adore. You can serve the Roasted Potato Salad With Blue Cheese either at room temperature or chilled - the choice is yours. - 43.6381
Roasted Potato And Turkey Salad
1. Scrub potatoes; prick 2 or 3 times with a fork. Place potatoes in a shallow baking pan and drizzle with the 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Bake in a 400° oven about 45 minutes or till potatoes are tender, stirring... - 36.1812
Potatoes Baked In Fat
Peel the potatoes and cut in halves or even in quarters if very large.
Parboil and strain off the water and dry the potatoes over a low heat.
Put into hot dripping in a roasting tin, or in the tin containing the roast joint.
Roll the potatoes in the fat and... - 22.4894
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. Scrub the potatoes well and prick each one with a fork.
3. Place them on a baking tray and put them into the oven.
4. Bake for around 1 hour or until the potatoes are cooked (the potatoes... - 77.2539
Potato De Natal Christmas Duck From Brazil
Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against sides.
Take a large bowl and mix together... - 45.8496