- » Roasted Quail
Roasted Quail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted quail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted quail recipes.
Bacon Wrapped Quail Stuffed With Dates
I'm a huge fan of quail. I prefer this dark meat to chicken and when I'm hosting guests I love stuffing these little birds with anything from mushrooms to chiles to dates and then wrapping the quail with bacon to keep the meat succulent and moist. The... - 129.297
Pan Roasted Quail And Seared Foie Gras, Duck Leg Confit
RECIPE 1 - PAN ROASTED QUAIL
1. Clean quail, removing legs and wing tips.
2. Braise the leg meat and pull the meat apart.
3. Reduce braising liquor as desired for sauce.
4. Season a plump breast with salt and pepper and pan-sear in... - 125.76
Pan Roasted Quail With Calvados And Green Apples
1)Dredge the quails in the seasoned flour.
2)Take a pan, melt the butter and add the oil.
3)Once the foam reduces, add the quail and lightly brown on both sides.
4)Lower the heat and cook for upto 5 minutes till well cooked.
5)Take a heated platter and... - 45.669
Roast Stuffed Quail
1. Wash the birds thoroughly and pat dry on paper towels.
2. Season birds well, rubbing the salt and pepper inside cavities and outside.
Preheat the oven to 300° F
3. In a saucepan, combine Madeira, raisins, and cloves.
4. Place on low... - 44.4321
Quail In Orange Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Wash and dry quail.
Brush with melted butter.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; cook over medium heat until boiling.
Simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; brush quail with sauce.
Roast in oven for 20... - 42.4476
Roasted Quail Rosemary With Citrus Marinade
Tie the quail legs together with cotton string.
Place the birds in a baking pan.
In a medium bowl mix together the remaining ingredients and pour the marinade over the birds.
Marinate them in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat an to 450°.
Drain and reserve... - 42.2045
Quail In Raspberry Sauce
Rinse birds and pat dry; save necks and giblets for another use.
Pour 2 tablespoons oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add birds, a few at a time (do not crowd), and brown all over, about 5 minutes per bird; add oil as needed.
Arrange... - 42.1386
Twice Cooked Quail
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the pepper, salt, rosemary and garlic.
3. Rub the spice and seasoning mixture into the cavity and on the outside of each quail.
4. Truss each quail using a 10 inch butchers twine such... - 40.3983
Roast Quail In Vine Leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. Clean the quails and truss them neatly.
3. Squeeze some lemon juice inside each quail and sprinkle salt and pepper.
4. Place 1/4 ounce of butter inside each and wrap... - 39.613
Squab, Chukar, Or Quail With Pears & Red Wine Sauce
In a 4 to 5-quart pan, combine wine, sugar, and peppercorns.
Peel pears, cut in half lengthwise, and core; add to wine mixture.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer, turning fruit several times, until pears are tender when... - 38.4499
Roast Quail With Cranberry Madeira Sauce
In a saucepan combine the cranberries, the brown sugar, the apple juice, the cranberry juice, the Madeira, the nutmeg, the ginger, the mustard, 1/2 cup of the broth, 2 tablespoons of the butter, the zest, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring the liquid to a... - 36.3204
Quail On Toast
Dress quail, clean and wash thoroughly.
Rub inside and out with salt and pepper, lard with soft butter.
If stuffed, truss or sew.
Wrap each bird in strip of bacon.
If broiled the bird may be cooked whole, wrapped in back, or split down back and flattened... - 33.094
Roast Partridge Or Quail With Vine Leaves
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Season the insides of the birds with salt and pepper and put a little butter inside each one.
Cover the breasts with bacon and enclose the birds in vine leaves.
Put them into a well-buttered baking dish in which they will... - 24.6259