- » Roasted Pork
Roasted Pork Recipes
Roasted pork is a recipe made by roasting the pork in oven. It is good to marinade pork before making roasted pork. Marinade may help in infusing the flavors and spices deep inside the pork. Make small incisions on ... More »
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
Spicy and sweet pork roast. This video shows as excellent preparation of pork roast with onion, carrots, and apple. A orange punch gives pork an out-of-this-world flavor! This wonderful, moist roast is a family favorite and makes a great meal. - 131.885
Slow Cooker Cider Braised Pork Roast
Pork gets well flavored when cooked in different flavors. Here is a recipe to braise pork shoulder roast with apple cider and other common seasonings. Ideal for holidays or family meal! - 127.285
Roast Pork With Harvest Vegetables
Autumn brings out some of our favorite vegetables. Roast Pork with Harvest Vegetables is a wonderfully seasoned pork recipe that is paired with sweet potatoes, onions, carrots, and parsnips. With a sprig of rosemary to give it an earthly flavor, each bite is... - 118.104
Barbecued Pork Roast With Corn Bread Stuffing
Sunday lunch ideas are never enough. Watch this impressive video that shares an excellent recipe for barbecued pork roast with corn bread stuffing. The stuffed pork roast would make such an elegant meal and definitely appreciated by all. Take a look, enjoy... - 117.231
Pork Knuckle 1
How about a wonderfully roasted pork knuckle on a horizontal rotisserie. Watch is amazing video that shows this outstanding recipe to make your holiday picnic more special. This video has an excellent presentation and surely exhibits the joy of cooking,... - 113.059
Barbecue Pork Roast In Pot
You don’t have a grill but want to make barbecue at home? Then, this video on Barbecue Pork Roast in pot by Dave is just for you. On popular demand, he makes this recipe for all those who want to make Barbecue Pork Roast without a grill. He is very... - 107.867
Italian Pork Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a large bowl, place pork piece, and sprinkle cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper on it. Coat well.
3. In a bowl, combine celery, onion, tomato sauce, vegetable broth, and lemon juice. Mix.
4. In a... - 105.822
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
You may call this one a multi-purpose or 2 in one slow cooked pork roast! It is phenomenal in the way that you can serve it as regular slow cooked pork over rice or sandwiches, or easily turn this in to a pork chili. Fabulous combination of various flavorful... - 97.0084
Crock Pot Barbecue Pork Butt Roast With Rice
Crock pot recipes to cook meat are right if you want to enjoy intensely flavored and luscious meats. Check out this recipe to make barbecue pork roast with pork butt roast, rice and barbecue sauce as the key ingredients. Ideal for a compact meal! - 94.3327
Pork Roast With Apple Gravy For Dinner
Tender, juicy pork roast when served with yummy apple gravy adds a new meaning to gourmet eating altogether. This recipe video briefs you on how to roast pork to perfection and then sizzle it up with sweet-tart apple gravy. Very, very delish! - 91.7926
Crisp Pork Roast With Vegetables
Crisp pork roast with vegetables is a real treat for meat lovers and probably one of the best dishes for the community dinners, you get blessed for bringing this dish. Take a look at this video for the directions and tips of preparing a perfect pork roast. - 91.4573
Betty's Crock Pot Pork Roast Tenderloin And Gravy
For people on the go, having a slow-cooker recipe up their sleeve can be live-saving! In this video, Betty shares with her viewers one such slow cooker recipe —the roast pork in a crock pot served with delicious, low-fat pork roast gravy. Next time you are... - 89.0342
Herb Crusted Pork
To those who enjoy eating pork, will definitely like this one. The chef shows how to make the herb crusted pork. It tastes so delicious. You can serve this dish with hot rice and mixed vegetables. Watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 85.363
Holiday Pork Roast
Holiday pork roast is a spiced and fruited pork recipe cooked with vegetables. Prepared with a ginger garlic and salt rub herbed with sage, the pork is roasted halfway. Brushed with an apple jelly and tabasco sauce blend, the pork is popped in the oven with... - 47.6757
Prune And Apricot Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Take a medium bowl, mix 3/4 cup of the apricots, the prunes, and orange peel.
3. Take a 2-cup measure, mix hot water and apricot brandy in it.
4. Drizzle the mixture on the fruit mixture and allow it to stay for... - 47.2816
Marinated Pork Roast
1) Take a small bowl and mix together vegetable oil, garlic, mustard, thyme, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in it.
2) Score the roast and rub with prepared seasoning.
3) Wrap the roast in foil and refrigerate overnight.
4) Preheat... - 47.0687
Pork Roast Stuffed With Liver
Pork roast stuffed with liver is a oven cooked pork recipe that can be stuffed with beef, pork or lamb liver. Though a little elaborate, this pork roast stuffed with liver is worth the time and effort and is flavored with sage and garlic. - 46.9866
Pot Roasted Pork With Prunes
Pour boiling water over the prunes and soak for at least 10 minutes.
Lay out the joint, skin side down, on a board and push the sage leaves into the flesh.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, roll up and tie into a neat joint.
Fry the meat in the hot oil in the... - 46.6785
Crown Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Crown pork roast with cranberry stuffing is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in margerine, the stuffing is prepared with celery and onions along with cranberry sauce and stuffing mix. Combined together, the pork is stuffed and oven roasted to a desired doneness.... - 46.3808
Soul Food Pork Roast With Glazed Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking.
2) Using 2 1/2 quarts (2.4 1) of water, make ham hock stock, instead of 2 quarts (1.9 1).
3) Chop the hock meat roughly and keep aside so that we have 1/2 cup (118 ml).
4) Take a large... - 45.849
Healthy Marinated Pork Roast
1) In a shallow dish stir in first 6 ingredients.
2) In a dish put roast in dish and marinate covered for 3 to 4 hours in refrigerator. Turn in between.
3) Take out the roast and place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
4) At an angle put in meat... - 45.7339
Pork Roast With Prunes
1) Allow the prunes to soak in the stock or bouillon overnight.
2) Remove the prunes, slit with a knife and push out the pit.
3) Keep the bouillon and four prunes aside.
4) Add pepper and ginger to the remaining prunes.
5) Stuff them between the... - 45.1314
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.0162
Pork Roast With Sausage And Spinach Stuffing
1) In a big bowl, mix together onion soup mix, spinach, sausahe, bread crumbs and almonds.
2) Also add, eggs, parsley, 1 tsp of thyme, 1/2 tsp of garlic and season with pepper. ... - 44.9941
Pork Roast With Honey Mustard Glaze
Soak about 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of wood chips in water; drain.
Mix honey, mustard, grated orange peel and juice, ginger, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip... - 44.9499
Rolled Pork Roast
About 3 1/2 hours before serving: Place loin, fat-side up, on rack in shallow open roasting pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper; roast.
Meanwhile, cut unpeeled oranges into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Halve slices; insert 3 cloves in peel of each; cover;... - 44.9052
Crisp Crusted Rolled Pork Roast
1. Keep the meat in room temperature for about 1 ½ - 2 hours before cooking.
2. Prepare the barbecue grill by lighting the coals. It takes about half an hour for the fire to get ready.
3. Brush soy sauce all over the meat.
4. Take a... - 44.4954
Party Crown Pork Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using the hands shape the ground pork into a patty
3) Into a frying pan, fry the patty for 5 minutes on each side
4) Break the patty into large chunks
5) Into the frying pan,... - 44.4864
Easy Rio Grande Pork Roast
1.Rub roast with garlic salt, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and salt on all its sides.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a shallow roasting pan place the roast with its fat side upwards.
3. Put the meat thermometer in the thickest section of... - 44.3129
Mustard Crusted Pork Roast And Browned Potatoes
Place pork in a greased roasting pan.
Rub with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
Combine mustard and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; spread evenly over pork.
Peel a crosswise stripe around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut each potato... - 44.1607
Sage Crusted Pork Roast With Roasted Vegetables
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat a shallow roasting pan with nonstick spray.
Combine bread crumbs, crushed onions, Parmesan, sage, the 1/2 tsp salt, and the 1/4 tsp pepper in a bowl, then spread on a baking sheet.
Smear mustard all over pork.
Roll pork in seasoned... - 43.9237
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Stir in 1/2 cup water; let stand for 3 minutes.
Place roast, fat side up, on a greased rack in a roasting pan.
Pour remaining water into the pan.
Combine potatoes and onions; spoon around the roast.
Brush... - 43.8486
Pork Roast With Cranberry Chutney
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large heavy skillet.
Add roast; cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove roast from skillet, and let cool 10 minutes.
Transfer roast to a rack in a lightly greased roasting pan.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter,... - 43.6905
Pork Roast And Pinto Beans
1) In a slow cooker, soak the beans in water overnight.
2) Remove the beans and reserve the soaking water.
3) Place the roast in the bottom of the cooker.
4) Add in garlic, cumin, oregano, chili powder, green chilies , beans and their soaking water.... - 43.6358
Marinated Pork Roast
Combine all ingredients except pork roast and mix well.
Have meatman split backbone between each rib of the pork roast.
Marinate the roast overnight (or a day or two) in refrigerator, turning meat occasionally.
Balance meat on spit.
Arrange slow coals at... - 43.6019
Glazed Pork Roast
This glazed pork roast recipe is a microwaved pork recipe. Prepared with teriyaki sauce for the glaze along with added brown sugar, the pork is flavored with garlic, ginger root and sherry. Served with a cooked and thickened marinade, it is convenient and... - 43.598
Festive Pork Roast
For marinade, combine wine, sugar, 3 tablespoons water, vinegar, catsup, oil, soy sauce, garlic, curry powder, ginger, and pepper.
Trim fat from meat
Place meat in plastic bag; set in shallow dish.
Pour marinade into bag; close bag.
Marinate meat in... - 43.5841
Roasted Pork Recipes By Category