- » Roasted Pepper Wrap
Roasted Pepper Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Roasted Pepper Wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Roasted Pepper Wrap recipes.
Healthy Vegan Wrap With Hummus
If you have not tried vegan wrap with hummus yet, you should try it now! This easy dish can be ideal for lunch and lunchbox filler and perfect for the entire family. Balancing the nutritional quotient with fruits, vegetable and fibre, you can create this dish... - 113.187
Roasted Vegetable Wrapped With Hummus And Goat's Cheese
1. Heat a ridged griddle pan or ordinary grill.
2. Cut the aubergine and courgettes into slices on the diagonal no thicker than 1 cm. Brush with a little oil, then cook on the griddle pan or under the grill until nicely criss-crossed or browned on both sides.... - 38.0764
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 43.6932
Diver Scallops Wrapped In Jamón Over Piquillo Pepper Salad
All seafood lovers, here is something too good for your taste buds. The Jamon wrapped diver scallops can be the best appetizer for any of your family and festive celebration. In this video, chef shows the best way to prepare these delicious appetizers. Follow... - 119.666
Bacon Wrapped Roast Veal
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
Lard veal with bacon.
In a pan, roast 30 minutes per 1 lb (450 g).
Halfway through add onion and seasonings baste with cooking juices, if needed.
Around 30 minutes before the ends remove becan set a side.
Continue roasting... - 28.5537
Roast Beef Wraps With Horseradish Slaw
In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, horseradish, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Remove half of mayonnaise mixture to cup.
Toss cabbage with mayonnaise mixture in bowl.
With small spatula, spread some mayonnaise mixture on 1 side of each tortilla.
At 1 edge of... - 39.7659
Fakin' Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Mock comfort food + something healthy = Fakin' Asparagus!!! Easy dish to make that will wow you and your company. Great comfort dish with the fantastic combination of smoky, salty, crunchy with crisp, clean, caramelized heaven. Fakin' Asparagus is a great... - 117.01
Asian Lettuce Beef Wraps Paired With Mcmanis Cabernet Sauvignon
1) Season the beef steak with the diced ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Add a tablespoon of olive oil in the hot skillet and place the seasoned beef steak to sear on both sides, for about 4 minutes.
3) Chill the seared steak inside refrigerator.
5)... - 118.508
Bacon Wrapped Quail Stuffed With Dates
I'm a huge fan of quail. I prefer this dark meat to chicken and when I'm hosting guests I love stuffing these little birds with anything from mushrooms to chiles to dates and then wrapping the quail with bacon to keep the meat succulent and moist. The... - 127.643
Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise
Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise tastes very good. The fried chicken with cream topped adds up the taste of Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise. Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise is an easy to make recipe. - 42.8785
Barley Beef Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Clean tenderloin by removing all silver skin.Combine oil and mustard and spread evenly over tenderloin. Stir together shallots, garlic and thyme in a small bowl; rub onto tenderloin. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Wrap... - 33.4472
Pancetta Chicken Wraps
1. Arrange a quarter of the pancetta slices in a row on a board, overlapping them slightly along their long sides. Put a chicken breast at one end so that it lies across the slices of pancetta, top with 3 sage leaves and sprinkle with a little sea salt and... - 31.5799
Tortilla Wraps With Hummus And Vegetables
How about hummus wraps for lunch? Here is a really simple recipe video showing you how to make the hummus as well as the wraps. The main ingredient in making the hummus is the garbanzo beans. The wrap is made in a whole grain tortilla, and filled with... - 117.671
Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives
I might be having faded memories of my childhood days but that Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives made by mom still hold the power to charm my tastebuds. In our house preparations began in advance for any party and once I saw my mom putting some... - 46.7677
Marinated Roasted Peppers
Set oven control to broil and/or 550Â°.
Place red peppers on rack in broiler pan.
Broil peppers with tops 4 to 5 inches from heat until skin blisters and browns, about 5 minutes on each side.
Wrap in towels; let stand 5 minutes.
Remove skin, stems, seeds... - 37.1041
Bacon Wrapped Oysters
These Bacon Wrapped Oysters make a delightful treat ! Try these deliciosuly seasoned seafood stuffed meat. Feel free to share your opinion about these Bacon Wrapped Oysters here. - 30.4228
Baked Roasted Red Pepper And Chevre Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Roast the bell pepper over the stove or you can broil in the oven.
3. Place the bell pepper in a medium bowl and cover with a saran wrap. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the seeds and skin... - 0
Shrimps Wrapped In Nori Seaweed Sheet
This weekend fire up this shrimps wrapped in nori recipe and let your taste buds rejoice. Watch the video see how the chef wraps shrimp in nori and combines it with exotic flavors of ginger and garlic. Looks absolutely scrumptious and is a delicious thing to... - 92.0826
I love these easy peppers. They're so versatile. Serve them on salads, to garnish a sandwich, on steak or chicken, with grilled portabellos...the possibilities are endless. - 35.6303
Roasted Pepper Melange
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Line a broiler pan with aluminum foil and arrange the sweet peppers on their sides on the pan.
Broil the peppers, turning frequently, for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are charred on all... - 41.8872
Orecchiette In Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
To make orecchiette (little ears) divide the pasta into 2.
Roll into a long rope shape, cut into 1/8" (3 mm) thick rounds.
Dust each with flour.
Place a round in the palm of your hand and indent the centre with your finger.
Repeat until all rounds are... - 43.5567
Roasted Marinated Peppers With Capers
1. Pre-heat the broiler.
2. Place the rack for the peppers 2 or 3 inches from the flame.
3. Roast the peppers on the hot rack for about 5 to 10 minutes.
4. With tongs or two wooden spoons, turn the peppers around often until completely... - 39.8737
Sardinian Roasted Pepper Salad
1) Light the charcoal or preheat the broiler.
2) Place the bell peppers 3 to 4 inches from the heat to grill or broil by turning, until completely charred, 10 to 20 minutes.
3) Cool the bell peppers for 1 minute, and place inside a... - 48.7246
Roasted Tomato Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Toss tomatoes with 1 tablespoon oil and salt.
Place tomatoes, cut sides down, on nonstick baking sheet.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until skins are blistered.
Process tomatoes, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, basil and pepper in food... - 27.7471
Peppers In Oil
1 Impale the peppers, one at a time, on the tines of a long-handled fork.
2 Over a gas flame, turn the peppers until the skin blisters and darkens.
3 Or on a baking sheet, place the peppers and broil them 3 inches from the heat for about 15... - 43.7426
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 107.081
Roasted Bell Pepper And Tomato Gratin
Roasted bell pepper and tomato gratin is a delightful dish on its own or a sophisticated match for roast turkey, ham or beef. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares an extraordinary recipe and great cooking tips too. Watch the video and pamper your... - 115.655
Classic Roasted Bell Pepper Dip
Want to try a spicy and flavorful dip? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse shares her secret recipe for this Classic Roasted Bell Pepper Dip. Hit the play button now. - 118.177
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
2. Empty the mixture into a bowl.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate to chill for a... - 38.957
Red Hot Roasted Pepper Soup
When you need a perfect starter for Christmas day or a great dinner soup for a tasty, low fat light, quick and easy roasted pepper soup could make a flavorful addition to the platter. The smoky-sweet flavors of peppers infused with a hint of spiciness makes... - 133.808
Arugula, Roasted Red Pepper And Prosciutto Panini
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Roast the peppers and arrange them in baking sheet.
3) Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes turning several times till skin looks charred.
4) Take it out from oven and let it cool. Once cooled slip off... - 48.9827
Pepper Crusted Tenderloin Roast
1. Tuck the thin end of the meat under the roast and tie with clean cotton string at 1/2-inch intervals. Using a rolling pin or the bottom of a heavy saucepan, crush the peppercorns between 2 sheets of paper towel. In a small bowl, mix the peppercorns, 2... - 35.4185
Spinach, Roasted Pepper, Onion, And Mache Salad
1. On the griller, place the peppers and roast them, and grill, rotate the peppers on all sides, for about 10 minutes until the skins are black and well roasted
2.In a bowl, transfer the peppers, and take plastic wrap to cover the bowl, later set aside... - 46.4894
Roasted Stuffed Peppers With Anchovies
Broil peppers 4 inches from heat source until each side is just charred.
Transfer to plastic bag.
Wrap tightly and let stand 5 minutes.
Peel peppers and cut in half, discarding stems and seeds.
Rinse peppers; pat dry with paper towels and set... - 38.2156
Roasted Red Pepper And Cheese Bites
Broil peppers 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from heat, turning often, for 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Let cool slightly.
Peel and seed; cut pepper lengthwise into 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide strips.
Place in bowl and toss with oil and pepper.
Wrap 1 pepper... - 31.416
Roasted Red Pepper & Walnut Dip
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Line broiling pan with foil.
Broil peppers at closest position to source of heat, turning occasionally, 10 minutes or until charred and blistered all over.
Remove from broiler.
Wrap foil around peppers and allow to... - 42.8988
Roasted Pepper Salad
Place peppers under broiler; turn regularly until they are blistered thoroughly.
Wrap peppers in a damp towel and set aside until cool.
Peel and cut peppers into quarters or sixths, discard seeds and membranes.
Mix oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper... - 35.4862
Peppered Beef Tenderloin Roast
Peppered beef tenderloin roast is a beef recipe cooked in the oven. Prepared with garlic and rosemary for flavor, the peppered beef tenderloin is seasoned with salt and pepper. Served with a beef stock and pan drippings sauce, this simple and homely beef... - 45.6917
Betty's Easy Roasted Red Pepper Risotto
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Easy Roasted Red Pepper Risotto. This recipe uses only the microwave for cooking, although you may cook it on a stove top, tending it carefully. - 0
Roasted Eggplant Pepper And Onion Salad
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the eggplants, red peppers, green pepper and onions on the prepared sheet.
Roast at 400° turning the vegetables once, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until they are soft and beginning to brown.
Wrap the red peppers and... - 39.7539
Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes, or until just tender; drain well.
Turn into a large bowl.
While the pasta is cooking, in a food processor fitted with the steel blade, puree the peppers, vinegar, stock, parsley, lemon juice,... - 32.1651
Roasted Beet And Red Pepper Borscht
Roasted Beet And Red Pepper Borscht is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Roasted Beet And Red Pepper Borscht recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.1193
Pepper Roasted Barramundi
Score each fish both sides; pLace on large piece of foil.
Finely crush peppercorns, add spice and salt.
Combine spice mixture with juice and 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil in small bowl, brush mixture over each fish.
Wrap foil securely around each fish;... - 43.618
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 49.6474
Saffroned Millet Pilaf With Roasted Red Peppers
1) In a gas flame or under the broiler, roast the red peppers, by frequent turning, until the skins are well charred all over.
2) In a bowl, place the peppers and cover with plastic wrap. Place aside to steam for 15 minutes.
3) Peel off the... - 44.3007
Panini With Prosciutto, Roasted Peppers, And Mozzarella
1) Preheat a large non-stick griddle or grill over medium to medium-high flame.
2) Arrange a heavy brick filled with flour or heavy canned goods for pressing the sandwiches.
3) Cover that brick with foil.
4) To make sandwiches, arrange... - 39.0581
Roasted Pepper Focaccia
Combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, the yeast, rosemary, salt, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
Add water and the 2 tablespoons oil.
Beat with electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes.
Using a... - 47.5519
Barbecued Salmon With Roasted Pepper, Sweet Onion, And Caper Salsa
1. Prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Roast the peppers by placing them whole on an open gas flame, on an outdoor grill, or under the broiler, now cook, rotating on all sides, for about 10 minutes, until the... - 44.1898
Frittata With Chard And Roasted Red Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease 9-inch square baking dish with butter.
3) Stack chard leaves and cut crosswise into ribbons.
4) In a large pan heat butter and oil over medium heat and fry leeks for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in... - 48.3027
Pastry Wrapped Pork
Trim fat from roast; place roast in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Pour sherry over roast.
Seal bag, and shake until roast is well coated.
Marinate roast in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Gently peel outer skin from garlic;... - 43.3787
Bacon Wrapped Oysters
1. Microwave the oysters before opening it. Place 6 oysters in a 8-inch round glass cake dish. Microwave it for about 45 seconds to 1 minute at high until the shells get opened slightly. Don’t tend to cook them.
2. Detach the oysters from their... - 37.4459
Baked Eggplant Wraps With Artichoke Salad
Baked eggplant wraps served with artichoke or healthy salmon salad is good enough to get everyone drooling. Bale Dave assures that you have a cakewalk through the preparation and method. Try this more often! - 69.9724
Ham Turkey Spinach Tortilla Wraps
Wraps are healthy and a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares an amazing spinach wrap with fresh spinach, cucumbers and bell peppers along with ham and turkey. Make these wholesome and delicious wraps for your family and amaze them with this... - 118.948
Cheesy Tortilla Wraps
1. Lay 2 tortillas side-by-side on a grill pan. Scatter over all of the ingredients, then top with remaining tortillas. Cook under a medium grill for 3 mins until slightly crisp and golden.
2. Turn, cook the other side for 3 mins until the cheese has melted.... - 28.4576
Wrap And Roll Basil Pinwheels
1. Spread each flour tortilla with 1/3 of the Boursin cheese or semisoft cheese. Add a layer of the large fresh basil leaves to cover cheese. Divide roasted red sweet pepper strips between tortillas, arranging pepper strips over basil leaves 1 to 2 inches... - 28.4235
Bacon Wrapped Liver With Raisin Sauce
Rub the liver with the salt, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Leave for 20 minutes.
Wrap the bacon around the liver, covering the liver completely.
Place in an oiled roasting pan and bake in a moderately hot oven (375° F) for 25-30... - 44.5852
Bacon And Hatch Chili Wrapped Shrimp
A very simple and tasty appetizer. All you need are fresh shrimp, bacon, roasted Hatch chilies, salt and pepper. Don't worry if you can't find Hatch chilies, they are Anaheim chilies that can be found year round in most supermarkets. - 0
Tofu is a great source of protein for vegan population. This wrap is as healthy as it gets made from mixed whole flour. - 0
Tuna Apple Tortilla Wraps
1. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of spread. Arrange apple slices down the center of the tortillas to within 1 inch of the edges.
2. Flake the tuna into a small bowl and combine with mayonnaise and pepper. Spoon tuna mixture over the apple slices.... - 26.4692
In a medium bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper.
Evenly spread the hummus on the tortillas, leaving a 1" border.
Evenly divide the tomato mixture among the tortillas and spread over the hummus.
Roll tightly to... - 38.8907
Cookin’ Greens - Herbed Cheese And Greens Wrap
This wrap can be made with Cookin’ Greens™ Chopped Rapini, Chopped Spinach or Chopped Kale.Makes 2 large wraps to serve 2-4 people or can be cut in smaller pieces to serve as an appetiser - 38.8086
Bacon Chestnut Wraps
Place half of bacon on a microwave roasting rack set inside a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover with paper towels, and microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bacon is slightly brown, but not crisp.
Repeat with remaining bacon slices.
Wrap each... - 30.6675
Spicy Beef Forcemeat Wrapped In Lettuce Leaves
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Separate lettuce leaves, rinse and pat thoroughly dry.
Store in a zip-type plastic bag until needed.
On a baking sheet, toast nuts, stirring often, in preheated oven 6 to 8 minutes.
Watch carefully so they do not burn.
Prepare... - 40.5694
Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaves
In small bowl combine green pepper and onion.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Place bacon on double thickness of paper towels.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes,... - 41.6985
Beef, Bacon And Blues Wrap
Pondering what to pack for a picnic? Wrap up the main course with beef, bacon and blues sandwiches. - 37.6387
Bacon Chestnut Wraps
1. On a microwave roasting rack set inside a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place half of bacon.
2. Using paper towels cover, and microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until bacon is slightly brown, but not crisp.
3. Do the same with the... - 39.5054
Prosciutto Wrapped Halibut With Asparagus Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° In a skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter. Add the scallions and cook over low heat until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the asparagus spears and the water and cook until the spears are tender and the water is reduced to 1/4... - 30.1653
Pan Seared Prosciutto Wrapped Cod
Searching for an alternative to regular chicken meal - you should try this recipe of pan-seared prosciutto wrapped cod. In this video, chef takes absolute care to wrap the cod fillets nicely with prosciutto and then sear it on hot pan. It's just great for a... - 101.15
Pan-seared Prosciutto Wrapped Cod
Fish like cod turn out great when cooked in techniques such as searing with unique flavors. Check out the video showing how to make a pan seared cod fish with a wrapping of proscuitto cheese and other interesting textures and flavors. Great pair with white... - 124.537
Artemis' Lamb Wrapped In Phyllo
For the marinade: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, wine, milk, lemon juice, rosemary, mint, salt, ground red pepper, garlic, Parmesan, tomatoes, onion, and green pepper and whirl until smooth.
Transfer to a large bowl.
For the stuffing: In... - 44.9873
Bacon Wrapped Beef Filets With Yucatan Oysters And Leeks
1) In a saucepan add the oyster liquid and let it come to a boil. Add in the oyster and poach for about 2 minutes on medium-low heat or until their ends start to curl.
2) Drain the cooked oysters into a plate, retaining the liquid in the... - 41.9996
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 105.105
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 108.733
Peppered Fillet Of Beef With Grilled Artichoke Salad
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, season the beef with salt, then rub in the crushed peppercorns. Add the oil to the pan, then brown the steaks for 1 min each side. Place on a roasting tray and put in the... - 30.0917
Roast Shoulder Of Veal Using Dry White Wine
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut tiny slits in the veal with the tip of a sharp knife and insert garlic slivers.
Set roast on rack in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Rub mustard all over veal and sprinkle with thyme and salt and... - 39.3938
To roast poblano and sweet peppers, halve peppers and remove stems, seeds, and membranes.
Place peppers, cut sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Roast in a 425Â°F oven about 20 minutes or until skin is bubbly and browned.
Wrap peppers in the foil; let... - 37.4587
My first time making tamales like this. They turned out so good, nothing like the store bought ones. - 121.492
Lamb Gyros Featuring Flatbreads From Damascus Bakery
1. Clean and wash the romaine lettuce, slice the tomatoes and keep it aside.
2. Warm the rollups flatbreads.
3. Place roasted, marinated lamb chopped pieces on it.
4. Put a romaine lettuce and few slices of tomato.
5. Spread marinade and... - 117.591
Beef Stuffed Peppers
1. Place peppers in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients, except water, in medium bowl; mix well. Spoon meat mixture into green pepper halves. Pour water in bottom of dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST... - 29.0872
Brisket Roast Or Prime Rib Roast
Trim the fat from the meat and with a sharp knife make several incisions over the surface.
Insert a piece of garlic into each opening.
Combine the onions, carrots and celery and place half on the bottom of a lightly oiled baking pan.
Lay the brisket or prime... - 39.6731
Roast Chicken With Roasted Potatoes
The past few weeks I've been digging around for the cleverest, tastiest, most sustainable, healthiest and most economical way to eat chicken. Roast chicken is often described as a simple dish, and who doesn't love a golden, tender, juicy, crispy skinned,... - 0
Roast Chicken With Roasted Whole Garlic
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F and also trim excess fat from the chicken, being sure to check the body cavity for fat
2. Lay the chicken on a surface, and season the cavity with salt and pepper and then chill it in the... - 45.7175