- » Roasted Pecan Peanut
Roasted Pecan Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Roasted Pecan Peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Roasted Pecan Peanut recipes.
Nutty Snack Mix
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large roasting pan.
Stir together butter and remaining 5 ingredients; pour over cereal mixture, and toss well.
Cover and bake at 225° for 1 hour.
Uncover and bake 1 more hour, stirring occasionally.
Store in... - 37.6303
Chicken In Pecan Sauce
1) Finely chop two onions and crush garlic.
2) Place both in a mortar or blender with Pecans and salt.
3) Crush or blend to a paste.
4) Gradually add 2 tbsp lemon juice to give a creamy mixture.
5) Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
6) Peel and... - 46.2417
Microwave Ting A Lings
1)Take a large bowl and mix the peanut butter and candy.
2)Cook on ROAST(7) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes,stir every 30 seconds or so, till its melted completely.
3)Now add the noodles and peanuts.
4)Now place cookies sheets and line wax paper, and drop... - 38.3226
Real Texas Buttery Caramels Part 3 Of 3
In Part 3, the caramel is now ready and it is time to carefully remove and slice it. Watch as Werst shows the correct way to do this. The tasty treat is bound to disappear real quick so you might want to make a huge batch! - 93.0351
This awesome little recipe was inspired by SudsorDuds Up North drinking home-brewed beer we needed something extra to tease the pallet I figured beer nuts would go great. We had a lot of fun making these and doing a beer pairing after wards. - 111.232
Butter Roasted Nuts
1. In a shallow baking dish, add te nuts in a single layer and roast for half an hour or less at 300° til they turn golden
2. Dot them with butter/margarine and shake the pan to coat them well; roast for some more time, shaking the pan once or twice,... - 29.8259
In large skillet melt butter or margarine; stir in Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and pepper sauce.
Stir in nuts; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 25 minutes or till brown.
Drain on paper toweling; cool. - 22.1779
Parsley And Nut Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a small heavy skillet and saute the onions until tender but not browned. Add the garlic and nuts and cook for 1 minute longer.
2. Put the onion mixture in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Add the cheese, parsley, and... - 28.026
Spicy Barbecued Nuts
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place peanuts, pecans, macadamia nuts and cashews in a bowl and mix to combine. Add paprika, cumin, garam masala, coriander, nutmeg and cayenne pepper and toss to coat.
2. Heat oil on barbecue plate (griddle), add nut... - 33.315
Best Ever Nut Brittle
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, water, butter and corn syrup and bring to a boil.
Cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the caramel is light brown and registers 300° on a candy thermometer, 10 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 34.8793
Basic Nut Syrup
Mix sugar, water, and syrup in a 1-quart heavy saucepan, set over moderately low heat, and heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
Raise heat and boil gently, uncovered, without stirring 3 minutes; stir once and, if the consistency of maple syrup, remove from... - 28.5813
1) Combine the granola, raisins, pecans, apricots, dried milk and honey; gradually add the peanut butter, a half cup at a time; mix well and shape into balls.
2) Roll the balls in the peanut meal and then wrap them individually in squares of waxed... - 32.1684
Baked Caramel Good Stuff
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 300°.
2) Take a large bowl and mix in the first 4 ingredients before keeping it aside.
3) Take a medium sized saucepan and melt butter in it.
4) Add corn syrup, salt and brown sugar in it.
5) Stir... - 46.8343
Caramel Nut Crunch
Combine sugar, syrup, butter and salt in 2-quart mix-and-pour bowl.
Microwave on HIGH, uncovered, 3-4 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring once.
Stir well, then microwave on HIGH for 1-1/2 minutes longer.
Combine cereal and nuts in large buttered... - 44.9595
1. Place butter in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
2. Microwave about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until melted. Stir in seasoning mix and remaining ingredients.
3. Microwave 2 to 4 minutes on HIGH, or until heated through. - 22.1657
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 47.4639
Korean Food: Dumpling Wrapper Hottoek (만두피 호떡)
If you love pecan rolls or sticky buns then you are just going to love hotteok, the “traditional” Korean street vendor snack. Since making the dough for traditional hotteok is time consuming and it is a little difficult to handle that sticky dough, this... - 121.789