- » Roasted Onion Chutney
Roasted Onion Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted onion chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted onion chutney recipes.
Three Cheese Fondue With Tomato Onion Chutney
In a large bowl toss together well the cheeses and the cornstarch.
Rub the inside of a heavy saucepan with the garlic, leaving it in the pan, add the wine, 3/4 cup water, and the lemon juice, and boil the mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in the cheese mixture... - 36.8382
Onion Chutney - Side Dish For Dosa
Simple yet tasty red Chutney which serves as a great combo with crispy Dosa.
Try this easy recipe and enjoy it with dosa which takes your breakfast into a next level of yumminess. - 0
Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze
Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze is a delicious and sumptuous chicken preparation. You will definitely get hooked to the flavors of this dish. Try the Spatchcocks With Macadamia Stuffing And Mango Chutney Glaze recipe and surprise... - 33.8036
Stuffed Lamb Shoulder Roast With Honey Chutney Glaze
Rub the lamb with a mixture of the salt and pepper.
Spread the inside surface of the lamb with about 3 tablespoons chutney.
Arrange onion and garlic over chutney and roll meat as for a jelly roll.
Secure with cord.
Place roast, seam side down, on a rack in a... - 40.3744
Papad Or Papadum With Chutneys - Restaurant Style Starter
If you're fond of eating Indian appetizers, then you'll surely love this. It is called masala papad in India. It is so tasty and you can make it in a few minutes. You can impress your guests with this amazing appetizer. You can serve it with chutney. So don't... - 98.9691
Pork Roast With Pineapple Chutney
Trim separable fat from the roast; then rub meat with the pepper.
Place roast, rib side down, in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till thermometer registers 170° (well... - 37.6793
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008
Herbed Veal Roast With Apricot-thyme Chutney
The herbed veal roast with apricot chutney is a delicate and tender roast that can be served with soft dinner rolls. Cooked with a seasoning of sage, garlic and pepper, the herbed veal roast can be served with the apricot chutney spooned over it. - 46.303
Curried Chicken With Chutney
1) Under cold running water, rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry.
2) In a roasting pan, arrange the chicken bone side up.
3) Dredge each chicken breast lightly with garlic powder and heavily with onion powder.
4) Massage 1/2 teaspoon of curry... - 39.6912
Tomato Chutney With Peanuts
Tomato in Indian cuisine is cooked or prepared with seasonings as well with other vegetables. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make Tomato Chutney with peanuts and spices along with tomatoes. Good as it is or with roti or rice! - 116.296
Essential Cranberry Chutney
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add the onion, apple and pear; cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in raisins, lemon juice and... - 43.7965
Venison With Bourbon And Chutney Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Rub all sides of the venison in oil.
Roll in black pepper.
In a large skillet brown the venison.
Place the skillet in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the loin is medium rare.
Remove it from the oven and set it aside to rest... - 42.0754
Til Copra Chutney
Til Copra Chutney is easy to make recipe. Til Copra Chutney gets its taste from coconut mixed with tamarind and lemon juice. Til Copra Chutney is served as side dish. - 33.574
1. Pit and chop the peaches coarsely
2. In a large 2-quart saucepan, combine the honey, vinegar, onions, raisins, ginger, and cumin and mix well to make a uniform sauce.
3. Simmer this mixture for 10 minutes and then add the peaches
4.... - 39.1756
Apple And Prune Chutney
1. Combine the apples, onion, green pepper, garlic, vinegar, and sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Reduce the heat and continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, or until the onion is... - 31.6615
Bitter Gourd Garlic Chutney
1. Cut the bitter gourd into two halves, remove the inside white pulp and seeds, and cut into small pieces.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, mix with the gourd pieces, and set aside for 3-4 hours.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a... - 43.1527
Chutney Cheese is loved by many side dish. The cream cheese with roasted peanuts and coconuts gives the Chutney Cheese its desired taste. - 22.6571
Uttapam With Onion
SAMBAR MASALA :
1. Dry roast the masalas separately.
2. Roast the dal until it gives a cooked aroma and turns slightly brown. Remove it.
3. Then stir in red dry chillies and allow them to turn deep red.
4. Mix all these roasted items, allow them to cool and... - 41.9847
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 50.0626
Tamarind And Sesame Seed Chutney
Place the tamarind block in the hot water and leave for about 15 minutes.
Squeeze the pulp out and push through a sieve into a bowl to give a puree.
Add the sugar and set aside.
Dry roast the sesame seeds in a small saucepan until they change colour a... - 43.0861
Fresh Coriander And Ginger Chutney
1. In a shallow heatproof dish, tip in the olive oil
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
3. Add the onions, garlic and ginger
4. Cover with a cling film
5. Microwave on HIGH again for 6 minutes, Stir halfway through the cooking process
6. Prepare... - 45.2782
Dry Prawn Chutney
Roast the prawns to a red colour and grind to a coarse paste with all the ingredients.
Mix in the oil and if you like a little lime juice. - 21.8167
Bombil Ki Chutney
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Fry bombil till crisp and golden brown.
Remove from oil and pound coarsely when cool.
Remove hot oil from fire and add in the garlic, onion, salt, pounded masala and bombils into it.
Mix we till cool.
Keep in a china bowl or glass... - 38.6865
Sweet And Sour Chickpea And Sesame Seed Chutney
1. In a food processor, grind the chickpeas to a smooth paste. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
2. Roast the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan for about 1 minute over a moderate heat, moving the pan constantly to toss the seeds around and prevent them from burning.... - 34.1269
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Jalapeno Plum Chutney And Cous Cous
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Line up a sheet with parchment paper.
3. For the roasted vegetables: Add the cut tomatoes and onions to the parchment paper.
4. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper and pop into the oven... - 131.325
Idli Sambar With Chutney
1. Soak Urad Dal (skin removed black gram) and rice separately in the morning and grind it together to make a paste at night.
2. Mix it thoroughly, adding salt and water.
3. This mixture should be of a thick pouring consistency.
4. Keep the mixture in... - 49.064
Fried Eggplants With Sour Green Chutney
FOR THE CHUTNEY Put parsley and chili in blender with 3 tablespoons water and blend until smooth paste (about 1 minute).
You may need to push parsley down a couple of times.
In a bowl, combine yogurt, salt, roasted ground cumin seeds, lemon juice, and the... - 46.1129
Smoky Eggplant Dip – Baingan Ki Chutney
This is a twist on the famous Indian dish known as baingan bharta. It shares similarities to the more widely known Middle Eastern baba ghanoush, where the eggplants are grilled whole over a flame and then mashed to a puree. The great thing about this recipe... - 34.2241
Tomato Chutney - South Indian Condiment
Tomato Chutney is a tangy and spicy simple to make condiment. Tomato Chutney tastes best when served with South Indian Breakfast recipes like Idli, dosa, upma. - 0
Duck And Pear Salad With Mango Chutney Dressing
We prefer medium rare duck, roasted at 450Â°F.for 15 minutes and at 375Â°F.for another 20 to 30 minutes.
If you prefer duck well done, cook longer, until tender, to your taste.
Skin the ducks, remove all flesh from bones, and cut meat into 1-inch... - 39.8999
Chile Rubbed Tuna With Tomatillo Chutney
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large nonreactive skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, also add the tomatillos, ginger, and... - 46.2333
Chutney Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat the barbecue grill lightly over charcoal for about 30 minutes.
2) For the barbecue sauce, take a bowl and mix together onion, garlic and oil in it.
3) Using a plastic film, cover the bowl and then cook in microwave for 2... - 44.3063
Place chicken in an ungreased 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking dish.
Core apples, and cut into 'A-inch slices.
Arrange apple and onion slices over chicken.
Combine apple juice and lemon juice, pour over chicken.
Sprinkle with spices, peanuts, and raisins, dot with... - 42.1703
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Peach & Apple Chutney
1. For grilled chicken, take out the back portion of the chicken breast leaving behind the pulley bones.
2. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree.
3. For grilled chicken, season chicken either with salt and pepper or use any kind of rub like... - 119.17
Herbed Pork Roast With Vegetables
Place roast, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Peel garlic, cut in half and rub cut sides over meat.
Sprinkle roast with thyme and sage.
Insert meat thermometer, if using, into thickest part of roast, being careful that it doesn't touch bone. (Mom or Dad can... - 42.0599
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spiced Rice
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
Wipe chicken well with a cloth or paper towel so it is as dry as possible.
Brush three-fourths of the marinade all over the chicken, inside and out.
Let the chicken sit, unrefrigerated, for about 2 hours.
Save rest of... - 43.6741
Raw Baby Mangoes, Baby Onions And Baby Potato Pulao
Peel the onions, potatoes and mangoes and place into salted water.
Place 70 grams ghee in a vessel and when hot, add the bay leaves, nigelle, cumin and mustard seeds and the cardamoms. Fry for 5 minutes. Add the washed rice and salt and cook in a rice cooker... - 38.9243
This is a popular South Indian breakfast dish made with sooji. Ingredients like onion, green peas, carrots etc. can be added to make the dish richer. Here I am sharing a simple upma recipe made with sooji (semolina) and onions. - 0
Lamb Breast, Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 325°F
1. In a skillet add butter and cook celery and garlic. Brown the sausage in this mixture.
2. Combine the stuffing and add 1 cup of onion soup.
3. Move the skillet slowly to toss the mixture lightly.
4. Use a spoon... - 46.0067
Best roast Beef Sandwiches
To make the horseradish spread: In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, chutney, and horseradish until well-combined.
Season with the pepper.
To make the roast beef sandwiches: Spread the horseradish mixture on the top and bottom half of... - 42.9671
Polynesian Crown Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using foil, wrap up the bones to prevent them from burning while roasting
3) Roast the meat in the oven at 325 F for 1 hour
4) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute... - 46.9824
Roasted Leg Of Lamb
1.Use a moist cloth to wipe the meat.
2.Make a mixture of Season All, black pepper, nutmeg, ground thyme, onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
3.Arrange the meat with skin side up on a shallow baking pan.
4.Put a meat thermometer in the... - 42.8925
Remove neck and giblets from goose, reserving liver, and place in medium saucepan with water, onion, carrot, celery, salt to taste and peppercorns.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until giblets are tender.
Allow to cool, then... - 43.4977
Honey Roast Chicken
If you want your family to love your food and praise you for making something, you've got to try this Honey Roast Chicken. Watch this video to learn this simple gourmet dish that will please your entire family. Happy Cooking! - 124.9
Spiced Pot Roast
Combine flour, salt and pepper; rub over entire roast.
In a Dutch oven, brown roast in oil on all sides.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
Cover and bake at 325° for 3 hours or until meat is tender.
Thicken gravy if desired. - 35.7661
1) In a saucepan, gently saute onion in oil, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the flour, tomato juice, garlic, yeast extract and salt. Allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
3) Stir in the bread, nuts, wheatgerm, dried... - 48.661
Curried Nut Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a frying pan, sautÃ© the onions with some pepper in oil
3) Mix the nuts and breadcrumbs together into a large bowl, adding the garlic, herbs and curry powder
4) Stir in the onion, pepper and... - 49.8548
Roast Loin Of Pork With Spinach Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add spinach, after discarding the stems, to boiling water and cook till spinach wilts. Drain well and chop.
3. Discard the tough stems of cleaned mushrooms and chop roughly.
4. Take a heavy skillet, add... - 47.3637
Kandache Thalipeeth is one of the easiest breakfast you can make. It is a maharashtrian delicacy which is all time favourite for all. Combination of bajra, jowar and wheat flour gives a fabulous taste to the dish! - 27.0548
Sieve all dry ingredients together and add ground spices.
Mix together with a little water to make a stiff paste.
Heat oil till very hot.
Lower heat and drop spoonfuls of batter into oil, using two wet spoons.
Keep turning them around with a fish slice until... - 40.5735
Chutney (Green chutney) :
1. Clean the bunch of coriander leaves and pudina and put it in the blender.
2. Then put curd, green chillies, salt and blend them into a fine paste.
Red garlic chutney :
Take a blender and put red chilli powder, garlic flakes and... - 45.4947
Jamaican Jerked Chicken
1. Using a mortar, pound the allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg or powder them using an electric grinder. Add the chili, spring onions, bay leaf and seasoning and pound to a thick paste.
2. Into the paste add rum and mix well.
3. In each chicken piece,... - 43.7927
Maharashtrian Tandlache Ghavan
Quick and easy breakfast recipe. No need to spend a hours and hours to make dosa batter. Tastes great with Coconut Chutney! - 99.1523
Easy To Make Juicy Chicken Tikka
Traditionally, chicken pieces marinated in yogurt and a mix of spices, cooked in a clay-oven called 'Tandoor' is widely popular in many countries. This is an easy-to-cook-at-home version of the ever popular Chicken Tikka! - 0
Tandalache Ghavan is a quick and easy breakfast recipe to be made. You can make these ghavan both thick or thin as per choice.It goes well with coconut chutney. - 27.1274
1. For each chicken, slash skin in several places such as breast, legs and wings.
2. Combine 2/3 cup chutney-type relish, lemon juice and corn syrup; mix until well blended.
3. Cover chickens with chutney mixture, rubbing it into the skin. Let... - 43.846
Leg Of Lamb With Apricot Stuffing
Leg of lamb with apricot stuffing is a fruited and herbed lamb recipe. Oven cooked, the lamb is prepared with a rice and apricot mix along with chutney. Rolled and roasted to medium doneness, this leg of lamb has basil and apple juice for flavor. Served with... - 46.9379
A very healthy breakfast!At my place i make it a point to prepare this dish atleast once a week.You can serve it during snack or give to your kid in tiffin box. A must try recipe! - 0
Fragrant Duck Breasts With Wild Rice Pilaf
1) Score criss-crossed lines into the duck skin. Season with garam masala and ginger by rubbing thoroughly. Refrigerate to chill for 30 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
3) In a heavy, non-stick pan, heat oil to fry the... - 46.0302
Rava dosa is a delectably crispy dosa that can be prepared instantly, without the need for any fermentation. A traditional tempering and quick mix-in of chopped onions, coriander and green chilies add excellent flavor to a batter made of ready flours. This... - 0
1. Mix all the ingredients and blend them to paste.
2. Then add corn flour and besan and make a dough.
3. Keep the dough in fridge minimum for 1 hour to harden it.
4. After the dough turns hard roll, it in round shape. Roll it with wet hands (approximately... - 41.1609
Very nice, crispy and healthy breakfast recipe. Tastes best when rolled up with roti or paratha! - 107.015
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
In a roasting pan brush the turkey with the oil and rub the salt, pepper, paprika and ginger evenly into the skin.
Roast for 25 minutes per 450 g (1 lb), turning the oven down to 180Â°C, 350Â°F, gas 4 after... - 43.0735
Creamy Chicken Salad With Rice And Fruits
Here is a great way to use your leftovers to make a delicious salad. Watch this impressive video that shows Chef Walter Staib preparing a creamy chicken salad with rice and fruits. The video is outstanding and offers great slicing techniques and tips for an... - 114.553
Grapes And Spinach Salad
Prepare Chutney Dressing.
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
Toss with grapes, apple, peanuts, green onion and sesame seeds in bowl.
Toss with Chutney Dressing to coat well. - 31.3029
Lamb Breast, Sausage Stuffing
In skillet, brown sausage and cook celery with garlic.
Add stuffing mix and 1 cup onion soup.
Spoon 1/2 stuffing into each breast; fasten with skewers.
Rub each breast with 1 teaspoon rosemary.
Roast at 325 °F. for 1 hour 15 minutes or until... - 40.2415
Chatpati Aaloo - Matar Ki Chaat
This is a delicious spicy snack where Aaloo Tikki is served with peas and lots of chatpati chutneys. Aaloo – Matar ki Chaat is supposed to be served hot. - 0
Shrimp Curry With Orange Rice
Prepare Orange Rice.
In a large saucepan, bring lightly salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until firm and pink.
Shell and devein shrimp; set aside.
Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Stir in flour, gingerroot and... - 42.7931
This Indonesian Chicken is a mouthwatering treat ! Try this nutty, fruited chicken fried in butter with Sambal Badjek and Sambal Oelek seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Indonesian Chicken are welcome ! - 34.3259
Bhel Puri is undoubtedly a very popular North-Indian snack/appetizer. Also it is an extremely common road-side snack in Mumbai and other such Indian Metropoliton Cities. If you have all the ingredients readily available at home, then its just a matter of... - 43.5225
Punjabi Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori Chicken has a great taste. Tandoori Chicken gets its taste from chicken marinated in yoghurt and garam masala. Tandoori Chicken is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 40.3673
To make puris, sift flours with salt into a thali.
Make a well in the centre and add hot sesame seed oil.
Mix and add enough water to make a stiff dough.
Roll out thin and cut into one and a half inch rounds with a biscuit cutter and prick surface... - 45.1553
Ragda Patties (potato Patties Dipped In Peas Curry)
Want a break from the regular meal and feel like eating something hot and chatpatta like the Mumbai style chaat that you get on the streets and fast food joints? Try this recipe of homemade Ragada pattice, one of the most popular treats from the family of... - 119.051
Dahi Puri is a special chat recipe which has crispy and puffy puris filled with sweet and sour chutney, spicy potato, colorful green chutney, crispy thin savory noodles. Try this recipe and enjoy it with your family. - 0
Indian Bhel Puri
Try this Indian Bhel Puri, that is a puffed rice snack with some Indian sauces. This is one of the most common street foods and is made in a different style in different parts of India. This video will show you the details of this all time classic snack. - 117.898
1) Set the oven to moderately hot temperature i.e. 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2) Mix together the tomato paste, chutney, mustard, Tabasco sauce and seasoning.
3) Take a roasting tin and put the chicken in it.
4) Spoon over the chutney mixture... - 41.6044
1. Steam idlis in the cocktail plates.
2. Just before serving arrange the idlis in a plate.
3. Add a little of the sev and boondi.
4. Add a spoon of red chutney followed by green chutney.
5. Add the cut tomatoes and potatoes. - 33.2384
Indian Sev Puri
Indian Sev Puri is one of the most famous street food from Mumbai. Watch this video to learn the details of this delightful snack. You can create your own blend of sauces depending on your palate and make it more spicy or less spicy and enjoy! - 116.912
Potato Curd Cooler
1. Slice unpeeled potatoes into rounds about 3mm thick.
2. Arrange side by side in a large and very shallow dish.
3. Pour curds to cover all rounds.
4. Drizzle both the chutneys all over.
5. Sprinkle chilli powder, salt, cumin all over.
6. Garnish by... - 36.8259
Dahi Sev Batata Puri
These are the small puffed puris served with mashed potatoes,or boiled garbanzo beans ,green chutney,sweet and sour tamarind chutneyand its garnished with yoghurt and fine save. - 41.3518
Dahi Papdi Chaat
Today, chef has a mouth-watering Indian street food recipe that doesn't require any cooking except for boiling potatoes. In no time, she puts together a set of ingredients that are readily available at Indian stores. Make sure you don't miss out on mint... - 127.927
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. On a baking sheet, put the cherry tomatoes, drizzle balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoon of olive oil on top. Mix to coat well. Pop the baking sheet in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
3. Chop... - 0
Easy And Quick Bhel Poori
1. Make a stiff dough. Divide into small balls and roll into thin poories. Dry in the shade. Fry in deep fat till light brown.
Mix crushed poories, puffed rice, split Bengal gram, sev and fried green gram. Put about 30 gm. of the mixture in a plate.... - 34.0944
Dabeli Chaat - Mashed Potato Sandwich
If you want to make an easy Indian snack then you must try out this recipe. It is the Indian dabeli. The dabeli filling is mainly made of potato and It tastes nice and crispy. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe in detail in the video. I'm sure you and your... - 104.419
1 Soak the dal in water for 3 hours. Peel and cut yam into cubes. Pressure cook the yam and dal for 8-10 minutes. Drain water completely.
2 Very lightly roast all the spices and grind to a powder. Finely chop the onions and green chillies.
3 Grind the yam and... - 29.8281
Cut fowl into neat pieces (use bones and trimmings for stock).
Fry sliced onion lightly in butter in a saucepan, stir in flour and curry powder, cook 3 min.
Stir in stock, bring to boil.
Add sliced apple, chutney, lemon juice and seasoning; simmer gently for... - 35.7538
Baked Potato Kebabs
1. First grind the above mentioned ingredients for making onion chutney, without adding water.
2. If you want it to be a bit sour, add a little lime juice.
3. Now mix potatoes with bread and seasonings and knead to a smooth mixture.
4. Take a little of the... - 38.2339
Here's how to make yummy and tasty sandwich rolls. You can make this for breakfast or snacks or carry them for picnic or can pack as a lunch for kids... - 0
Sev Puri Snack
If you love to eat 'chaats', then you would simply love this spicy-savory snack. Crunchy, tangy, hot and sweet, this lip-smacking Indian street food is quite a breeze to make. Just gather up all the ingredients and get assembling this zesty snack at home. - 121.769
Spicy Bhel Puri
Bhel puri is to India what hamburger is to America. Spicy puffed rice tossed with veggies, crackers, spices, and tangy sauce makes for a filling, nutritious, delicious snack. Just toss up all the ingredients together to make for a lip-smacking Indian delight... - 109.544
Bhelpuri is a popular snack on the beaches of MUMBAI!!! - 45.3628
Bhel puri is a wonderful crispy Indian snack.It is a snack synonymous with the beaches of Bombay, such as Chowpatty. The snack is available all across India, and may be known by different names - Bhelpuri in Bombay,Jhaal Muri in Kolkata. - 42.1273
Mint, Fish And Tofu Sandwich
A great combination the mint, fish and tofu sandwich has it all. A delicious blend of ingredients is sure to result in a yummy delight. Here’s presenting a sandwich that is just right for your cravings. - 37.6607
Bread Bhel Puri
1. Take the bread slices, remove crust and cut into small squares (croutons).
2. Heat a kadai and roast the bread pieces.
3. Place the bread pieces in a bowl. Add chopped onion, tomatoes, cucumber, half of the coriander leaves, potatoes, apples (add lemon... - 37.1851
Sprouts Stuffed Canapes
1. If using readymade canapes, they can be baked in a warm, pre-heated oven till light-brown and crisp.
2. Mix the onion, tomato, potatoes, half the coriander, lemon, salt and green chilli together. Chill it for some time.
3. Before servmg, fill mixture in... - 30.8747
Mysore Masala Dosa - Start To Finish
Won't you like to prepare Mysore masala dosa at home and amaze your family? Watch this excellent, step-wise video that demonstrates how to make this delicious crispy dosa in your kitchen. The host here explains the recipe so well with great tips for a perfect... - 93.2462
This is one simple dosa to make when you don't have your regular dosa batter in stock. It is often prescribed for diabetics, although with less oil. So go ahead and make it whenever you want a different type of dosa. - 0