- » Roasted Onion
Roasted Onion Recipes
Roasted onion is a popular side dish consumed in America. Roasted onion is easy to make and its key ingredients include onions (yellow, white, sweet or red), pepper, vinegar and salt. The vegetable is usually ... More »
Grilled Roasted Onion
The sweeter the onion the better," says Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson as he and Nella Neeck grill one up with basting oil and beer for amazing results! It is sweet and delicious, easy to make and goes great with grilled steak - 106.953
Hotdogs With Sticky Roasted Onions
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Using whole bacon rasher, wrap Cumberland sausage. Use half rasher for wrap chipolata.
3. Take 1 or 2 shallow baking trays and arrange the wrapped sausage and chipolata.
4. Take a large... - 44.7422
Bronze Roasted Onions
Peel onions, keeping stem end intact; cut in half through stem.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; sprinkle with sugar.
Add onions, cut sides down; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until beginning to brown.
Arrange in 11 x 7 inch (2 L) baking dish;... - 43.3701
Beefy Onion Roast
Pour enough oil to cover the base of a large pot or pan; heat.
Wash roast; coat in flour and pepper mixture.
Brown roast on all sides on medium high heat.
While browning, mix soup with 1 1/2 cups water.
Lower heat; add soup mix, onions, mushrooms, and... - 42.4516
1) In order to prevent the sugar contained in the onions to stick to the pan, line a deep roasting pan with foil.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) From the unpeeled onions, cut the roots and stand them in the prepared roasting... - 40.4297
Foil Roasted Onions
1. Using a sharp knife, scoop out onion centres.
2. Finely chop the removed onion centres; should measure 1/4 cup.
3. In a small bowl, toss chopped onion, prepared stuffing mix and rest of the ingredients.
4. Stuff each onion with about 2... - 38.7553
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Butter a baking dish or casserole dish
3. Butter a baking dish or casserole dish
4. Arrange the onions in it.
5. Drizzle drippings or fat over the onions.
6. Place the dish in the preheated oven and... - 34.9628
Marie's Quick Onion Pot Roast
1) In the bottom of the slow cooker, dredge the onion soup mix.
2) Place the pot roast in the soup mix.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 hours or over high heat for 5 hours.
4) Using a ladle skim the fat from the surface.
5) Spoon 1/4... - 34.8913
Blend water, vinegar, and sugar; add pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Pour equally into two 9- by 13-inch baking pans.
Cut unpeeled onions in half lengthwise; place, cut side down, in vinegar mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in lower third of a 400° oven until... - 29.1376
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange onion wedges on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; lightly coat onions with cooking spray.
Sprinkle thyme, salt, and pepper over onions.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Turn onion wedges over; bake an additional 25... - 28.669
Onion Flavored Roast
Shred peeled potatoes on a coarse shredder and set them aside.
Partially cook onion in hot butter and shortening in a heavy skillet.
Add salt and potatoes; fry about 20 minutes, turning gently and occasionally until golden in color.
Form potatoes into desired... - 27.0066
Roasted Onion Halves
Cut unpeeled onions in half lengthwise.
Pour vinegar into a 9- by 13-inch baking pan; place onions, cut sides down, in pan.
Roast in a 350° oven until onions are soft when pressed 30 to 45 minutes.
To eat, scoop onions from skins; add butter, salt, and... - 26.9478
Trim large Spanish onions, allowing one per person.
Place in buttered oven dish and pour a little oil over the onions,coating well.
Roast in a moderate oven until tender, about 2 hours depending on size.
Sprinkle with vegetable salt 1/2 hour before done. - 15.3397
Roasted Onion Recipes By Category