- » Roasted Lemongrass Chicken
Roasted Lemongrass Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted lemongrass chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted lemongrass chicken recipes.
Tamarind Roasted Chicken With Lemongrass
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when it is combined with tamarind to give it that perfect tangy taste. Watch the video for step by step instructions. This video is in Filipino language. - 62.1385
You May Also Like!
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the liquid over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. These chicken breasts will turn firm when pressed with the back of a fork after poaching.
3. Let cool to room... - 45.7146
Japanese Pumpkin Squab
Join Chef Matt Levin as he makes Japanese pumpkin squab with a rich vegetable and wine sauce. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe with useful tips and wonderful techniques. Try out and enjoy this recipe on a special occasion... - 98.1297
1) Halve the chicken breasts lengthwise, remove any cartilage and cut on the diagonal into 1 -inch strips.
2) In a food processor, add the onion, ginger, garlic, peanuts, and water, process to make a coarse paste.
3) In a large soup... - 44.9959
Thai Style Noodles
1. To prepare sauce, combine peanut butter, broth, soy sauce, lemongrass, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger and chili oil in blender or food processor; puree until smooth.
2. In large serving bowl, toss spaghetti with the sauce, half the scallions and half... - 33.9325
Coconut Peanut Sauce
1. Remove the woody outer leaves of the lemongrass stalk (if using). Finely slice the tender inner stalk and transfer to a blender. Add the peanuts, garlic, ginger, lime zest and juice, anchovy paste, sugar, salt to taste, and red pepper flakes.
2. Add the... - 33.6744
Coconut And Butternut Squash Soup
Are you always on a lookout for innovative soup recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare this tremendous Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup. The dish is very refreshing and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 101.774
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is a staple food in Indonesian cuisine. Nasi means rice and goreng means stir fried. Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is usually spicy but one can make variations as per taste. Ideally, it is made from freshly... - 116.432
Kabocha Bisque (thai Curry Soup)
Thai Curry Kabocha Bisque (Fak Thong Gaeng Leang) is the perfect fall soup for holiday tables. The subtle balance of this creamy fragrant hot-salty-sweet-sour bisque will delight your guests. - 53.3941