- » Roasted Lemon Carrot
Roasted Lemon Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted lemon carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted lemon carrot recipes.
Lemon Orange Carrots
Lemon orange carrots is a fruited cooked carrots recipe. Simply made with butter and orange marmalade, the lemon orange carrots is devilishly easy to prepare. Served with meats or roasts of choice, it is a delicious combo. - 23.8748
Tasty Oven Roasted Chicken With Lemon Potatoes
Are you bored of eating the regular chicken dish? Try Tasty oven roasted chicken with lemon potatoes. Fresh vegetables tossed in lemon juice, olive oil and chicken makes this dish by Eva mouthwatering. It just takes few minutes to make! - 100.039
Roasted Carrot And Beet Salad With Oranges And Arugula
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Spread the walnuts in a pie pan and toast until fragrant, about 8 minutes. Place the carrots and beets in separate pie pans. Season the carrots with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Season the beets... - 33.9419
Chicken And Carrots In Lemon Thyme Gravy
1.Take a 12 inch non stick skillet and heat oil on medium high flame.
2.Put chicken and saute well for 4 minutes; turn once.
3.Meanwhile, take a medium bowl, put gravy mix, milk, lemon, juice, thyme and 1 cup water in it and blend.
4.Put the chicken in... - 40.779
Roast Shoulder Of Veal With Carrots & Potatoes
Place veal, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part.
Prepare lemon-soy butter and brush over veal.
Reserve remaining butter.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 hour.
Remove from oven and remove rack... - 32.8355
Roasted Carrot Garlic Soup
If you are looking for nice make ahead first course ideas for your dinner or lunch menu then this roasted garlic soup is a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions on making delicious garlicky lasagna full of spices and veggies. It... - 91.4198
Lemon Brined Pork Roast With Gravy
Try out this Lemon Brined Pork Roast with Gravy next time when you plan to cook pork. This easy to make moist and tender roast evokes the sunny flavors of Greece. Get the directions from this video and it will definitely come out great. Happy Cooking! - 119.167
Pork Leg With Orange Lemon Glaze
In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over high heat, boil orange and lemon juices, uncovered, until reduced to about 2/3 cup; stir often to prevent scorching.
Set glaze aside.
If desired, score skin of pork leg with a sharp knife to make a 1-inch diamond... - 38.5027
Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Squash
Preheat the oven to 350 Â°F.
In a small bowl, mix the apple juice, raisins, lemon juice, mustard, and caraway seeds.
In a 9" x 13" baking dish, mix the brussels sprouts, squash, beans, and carrots.
Pour on the juice mixture and toss well.
Cover with foil... - 38.5948
St Clements Carrots
1.Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2.Cut the carrots lengthwise in halves or quarters.
3.In a large pan, boil some water.
4.Put carrots in the pan.
5.Cook till the carrots get tender.
6.Drain the water.
7.Take a roasting tin.
8.Place... - 40.9659
Brown-sugar Glazed Carrots And Onions
1) Slice the carrots diagonally into 1-1/2 inches thick pieces.
2) In 3-quart saucepan, in 1 inch boiling water, boil the onions and carrots with salt.
3) Lower the heat; cover the pan and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, or just until... - 48.473
Roast Loin Of Veal With Vegetables
Wrap the veal in the strips (rashers) of bacon and secure with kitchen string.
Sprinkle salt and pepper in the base of a cooking dish and add the madeira.
Put the meat in the dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 20 minutes.
Check the internal temperature... - 45.5782
Roast Beef Russian Style
Wipe the meat, trim off the fat, melt a little of it in a heavy, shallow pan and brown the joint lightly on all sides, sprinkling it with the finely chopped vegetables, the bay leaves, peppercorns and ginger. Roast in a medium to hot oven for about an hour,... - 30.8062
Avocado And Carrot Salad
Mix together the carrots, raisins and half the lemon juice.
Peel and dice the avocado, sprinkle with the remaining lemon juice and add to the carrots Season and put into a serving dish.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger and add seasoning.
Spoon over... - 30.7334
Peppy Pot Roast
Cut strips bacon in small pieces the width of the strips and about 1/2 inch wide.
Combine salt, pepper, oregano and nutmeg in small flat dish.
Dip pieces of bacon in this mixture to coat well.
Cut deep slits all over roast with a small pointed knife and poke... - 42.4546
1. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Chambord, brandy and honey. Blend well and keep aside.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add carrots and... - 39.1842
Carrot And Spinach Striped Pate
Bring water and oil to boil over medium heat in small saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Combine gelatin and flour in small bowl.
Add to water and stir until smooth.
Blend in milk.
Return to heat and stir until mixture comes to boil and thickens.
Freeze until just... - 44.9102
Savory Pot Roast With Sour Cream
This recipe for savory pot roast is made with pot roast beef. Cooked in a skillet with garlic and sour cream for a creamy taste and texture, the savory pot roast is also flavored with lemon rind and has carrots in it. the savory pot roast can be served with... - 37.7769
I love to roast chicken leg quarters, they are so easy to prepare. You can put prepare these in just about an hour. You can roast these with a variety of vegetables, here I have roasted these with red potatoes, garlic, carrots, radishes, lemon, and I added a... - 0
Stuffed Roast Chicken with the herbs and lemon! This chicken will come out nice and golden and delicious! Want to give this a go then see the video. - 98.2378
Ultimate Standing Rib Roast With Premium Grill Rub
Beef roasts are great to adorn buffet and dinner tables with friends. Chef Mick shows how to cook Standing Rib Roast with roasts such as Premium Choice or Prime grade roast and some common seasonings. Great to enjoy with a glass of wine. - 111.462
Chicken With Carrots And Olives
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook the chicken over high heat, turning once, until it is browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.... - 30.1539
Moroccan Style Chicken With Carrot And Orange Salad
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Slit open the chicken thighs and create enough space to add a spoonful of stuffing into each thigh.
3) Mix 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon with the cumin and coriander in a small bowl. Keep it... - 44.4551
Braised Beef With Carrots And Prunes
1. Trim any visible fat from the meat. Rinse the meat, and pat it dry with paper towels. Sprinkle both sides with pepper.
2. Coat a large cast-iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat over medium-high heat. Place the meat in the... - 37.5463
Pork Roast With Herbs
1) Mix rosemary, lemon peel, garlic, sage and pepper in small bowl.
2) Coat roast with herb mixture.
3) Tie the roast with string.
4) Brush lemon juice on the surface.
5) Mix the coating ingredients on a wax paper.
6) Cover the roast with coating.
7)... - 45.9299
Easy Potato Salad Recipe - Healthy Version
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, lay potato and carrot pieces on it. Pour oil and mix to coat them well.
3. Season them with salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pop it in oven for 30 minutes or until... - 111.124
Orzo Stuffed Roast Chicken & Vegetables
Prepare Orzo & Chard Stuffing; set aside to cool slightly.
Remove chicken neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Remove and discard lumps of fat from chicken cavity.
Rinse chicken inside and out; pat dry.
Fill cavity with stuffing; close cavity... - 39.5362
A moist and slow cooked chicken is the perfectly cooked chicken. But if the cook could be presentable his videos could be a lot more useful. See the video to know more. - 64.5704
Bursting with juicy flavors, a well-made roasted chicken could be the delight of your dinner table. However, to roast chicken perfectly is not everyone's forte. This video helps you master this recipe to perfection. You may not get it right at once. But after... - 116.334
Whole Roasted Herb Chicken & Creamy Mash
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Peel and chop the onion, carrots and parsnip and keep it aside.
3. Clean the whole chicken, remove the gizzards and giblets.
4. Clean, peel and dice the potatoes, keep it soaked in water, until... - 0
Poorboy Pot Roast
Combine all ingredientsâ€”except the carrots, onions and arrowrootâ€”and marinate the pot roast for 3 or 4 days.
When it is about cooking time, presoak the pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Place the roast in the pot along with the... - 41.1521
Rolled Chuck Roast
1) In a shallow, roasting pan arrange the flat beef bones.
2) Place the meat carefully over the bones so as not to touch the metal of the pan directly.
3) With a little cold water on your fingers, dab the meat with it to moisten.
4) With a sharp... - 39.5243
Crown Roast Of Lamb
Preheat oven to 375°F.
1. Have your butcher prepare the crown. Make small slits in the meat and insert slivers of garlic. Rub over the outside with rosemary and a cut lemon, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, and scallions, add 4... - 38.5996
Roast Marinated Veal
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, sage, thyme, cloves, allspice, bay leaf, lemon rind, juice and bouillon.
3) Place the veal in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the bouillon mixture.
4) Cover the bowl with... - 44.6255
1. Cook carrots, covered, in boiling salted water to cover, in a large skillet for 10 minutes; drain. Add the honey, sugar and vegetable oil.
2. Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and richly glazed, about 20... - 26.9977
1. Dry roast sesame seeds, coconut in non-stick trypan till light brown, allow to cool.
2. In dry spice grinder, grind roasted seeds, coconut to fine powder, keep aside.
3. Heat oil in non-stick trypan, add carrot, cook on low, stir constantly until carrot is... - 39.7567
Chicken In Lemon
1) Preheat a browning dish for 5 minutes on power.
2) Remove the peel from the lemon and cut into thin strips.
3) Squeeze the lemon juice and reserve.
4) Brush the chicken cubes with oil and roast them in a browning dish for 3 minutes... - 43.8777
Turkey Escalope With Lemon Crust
1. Preheat your oevn to a temperature of 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. Blanch all the vegetalbles or about five minutes, drain completely and spread them out of a roasting tin
3. Drizzle oil over it and sprinkle some seasoning; add cardamom... - 46.9218
Lemon Beef Salad
Peel cucumber, if desired.
Cut it in half lengthwise, then in thin crosswise slices.
Cut and slice onion the same way.
Combine cucumber, onion, and salt; cover and chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Drain thoroughly and discard liquid.
With a vegetable peeler,... - 39.0294
Roast Haunch Of Venison
Dice the bacon; slice the carrot and the onions.
Lightly brown the meat in a flameproof casserole in the oil on all sides, with the bacon, carrots, onions and celeriac.
Cover and roast in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 45 minutes-1 hour.
Arrange the... - 40.0769
Loin Pork Roast
Carefully remove all excess fat.
Insert slivers of garlic into meat and rub with mustard, herbs and seasoning.
Put parsley, carrots, half the onions, celery into baker.
Cover with remaining minced onions.
Moisten with wine and lemon juice.
Close and... - 42.0055
Beef Pot Roast With Horseradish Sauce
Wash and chop the leek.
Peel the carrots and cut into sticks.
Peel the onion and stud with the cloves.
Put the meat in a saucepan and add the salt, celery salt, bay leaf, leek, carrots and onion.
Pour over the water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 1/4-2... - 42.0884
Economy Bites 1: Roasted Chicken
Preheat the oven to 375º
- Chop up carrots, onions, and smash open garlic. Drizzle all w/ olive oil, salt & pepper, toss to coat. Pile them in the middle of a roasting tray.
-In a bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, thyme, rosemary, salt & pepper (at your... - 41.3625
Veal Sirloin Roast
3 1/2 to 4 pound veal sirloin roast 4 strips bacon 2 parsley sprigs 3 carrots, sliced 3 onions, minced juice of 1/2 lemon 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley - 25.4281
Surf And Turf With Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the halved squash cut side down on a pan and add stock around and pop into the oven for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, add the halved red and yukon potatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and... - 111.433
Roast Duck With Orange
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., or Moderate.
2. Singe, dress and clean duck for roasting . Rub inside with salt and outside with salt and pepper.
3. Place all the vegetables in a roasting pan and the duck on top; pour the hot water into the roaster. Roast,... - 42.9374
Sour Cream Pot Roast
Rub the roast well with the salt and cut garlic; then place garlic in sour cream to flavor it.
Brush meat with 1 tablespoon of the cooking oil; heat remaining oil in a dutch oven or a heavy deep pan with a tight cover.
Brown meat on all sides; then turn heat... - 34.6658
Curry Roasted Rock Cornish Game Hen
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup. Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry with paper toweling.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place hens,... - 35.5152
Stuffed Pot Roast Chicken
Cook the rice in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until tender.
Chop the chicken liver and cook for a few minutes in a little stock.
Mix together the rice, chicken livers, raisins, green pepper, grated lemon rind and seasoning.
Stuff... - 43.416
Herb Roasted Cornish Hens
Heat oven to 450°.
Wash hens, pat dry.
Put 1/2 sliced carrot, 1/2 t.salt, 1/2 t.thyme and 1 T.butter in each hen.
Place in shallow open roasting pan breast side up, brush hens well with soft butter.
Sprinkle lightly with salt, paprika and thyme.
Combine beef... - 38.3584
French Roast Chicken
First make the stock.
Put the giblets, onion, carrot and a pinch of thyme or marjoram in a saucepan with 2 cups (500 ml) of water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the pan from the heat and strain the stock into a... - 41.8898
Perfectly Roasted Turkey
Who doesn't know how to roast turkey? But how about a perfectly roasted turkey this season. Take a look at some very important tips that will make your turkey one of the best ones ever. After all, when something is giving away its life to be your food, it has... - 121.548
Herb Roasted Vegetables
Combine new potatoes, baby carrots and onion in ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan.
For seasoning: In small mixing bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, snipped rosemary, salt and pepper.
Drizzle seasoning over vegetables.
Toss gently to coat.
Bake in... - 40.1936
Pot Roast Chicken
Heat the oil and butter in a heavy flameproof casserole.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and fry over a medium heat until lightly browned all over, adding the garlic towards the end.
Stir in the wine, add the rosemary and season to taste.
Bring to the boil... - 44.694
Herbed Roast Chicken
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This herbed roast chicken is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover you must... - 49.0794
Herbed Roast Chicken
Prepare chicken for baking.
Combine carrots, 1 tea spoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter; stuff chicken with carrot mixture.
Tie legs and wings to body; place in shallow roasting pan.
Place bacon over breast.
Dot chicken with butter; sprinkle... - 44.7241
Pork Roast With Chestnuts
1) In a iron skillet, add oil and heat.
2) Add the roast and on high brown well.
3) Place lid and allow to simmer for 6 to 8 minutes.
4) Add shallots, carrots, and turnips, and stir well to coat with pan the drippings.
5) Drain out the chestnuts and... - 40.2187
What side dish do you like with your meat dishes? If you are looking for an idea, watch this video. The chef makes roasted vegetables that compliment any meal. - 100.276
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. Place meat in a deep dish just large enough to hold it. Combine 1 can (1 1/2 cups) beer, onion, peel, and seasonings; pour over meat. Add a little more beer, if needed, to just cover meat. Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 days, turning occasionally.
2.... - 35.1627
Want a simple and easy restaurant quality meal idea for yourself, your family and friends? Chef Scott has a solution, he is making a simple Roasted Chicken dish flavored with fresh rosemary from his garden. In the video, he tells us how to make falvorful... - 110.554
Savory Beef Roast
Tie the roast beef in a large piece of cheese cloth.
Place in a heavy pan and add all the remaining ingredients, except the oil.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer about two hours.
Remove the cheese cloth.
Saute the roast in heated... - 40.8784
Glazed Veal Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) Put the veal in a lidded Dutch Oven. Add in carrots, celery and onion. Next, add 1 cup chicken stock, thyme, salt and pepper.
3) Place the Dutch Oven with its lid on in the oven. Cook for about 2 hours. Add in... - 43.3832
Veal Pot Roast
About 3 1/4 hours before serving: In hot Dutch oven, saute veal until lightly browned on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes.
Pour off all fat; add 1/4 cup water, bay leaf, thyme leaves; sprinkle on salt and seasoned pepper.
Cover tightly; simmer 1 1/4 hours.
Add... - 47.049
Spiced Pork Pot Roast
Brown meat on all sides in heavy kettle.
Pour off fat.
Place meat on rack and put in kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 4 hours, or until meat is tender, basting occasionally with liquid in kettle.
Add more water if necessary.
Thicken... - 40.5541
La Romanza Bistro Italiano's Roasted Chicken
Eimee Pellegrini, Owner and Chef of La Romanza shares her popular roast chicken recipe. Lemon and rosemary notes in the marinade, and a rich reduction sauce bring classic country cooking to your home or next dinner party! - 106.795
Fan Roasted Garlic Pasta
1. In a medium sized skillet, heat oil and 2 tablespoons butter.
2. Once butter melts, add garlic and sautÃ© till garlic turns brown in colour.
3. Add carrots, onion, salt, lemon pepper, Italian seasoning and 2 tablespoons butter. SautÃ© on a... - 48.9827
Roasted Chicken Feast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) With lemon pepper and salt, sprinkle the inside and outside of the chicken.
3) Into the cavity of the chicken, stuff the vegetables. Truss to close.
4) In a roasting pan, place the... - 41.7461
Irene's Roasted Leg Of Lamb
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F.
2) With the tip of a knife, cut small slits over the lamb.
3) Pack the garlic slices into the slits. Use as much garlic as desired.
4) In a small bowl mix olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper.
5) Rub the... - 46.6039
Pot Roast A La Eszterhazy
Lard beef with fat parts of bacon.
In a Dutch oven brown beef in hot lard.
Saute vegetables in same fat until lightly browned.
Add herbs and spices and 1 cup bouillon.
Return beef to Dutch oven.
Cook, covered, in preheated moderate oven... - 43.1285
Jewish Honey Roasted Pomegranate Chicken
This chicken dish, using pomegranates, honey, carrots, and apricots, is perfect for the Jewish Holiday Rosh Hashanah as it combines traditional New Year ingredients into a beautiful dish, served with hope for a sweet and fruitful New Year. - 50.1948
Veal Roast With Sausage Vegetable Sauce
1. Remove sausage meat from casings. In 4-quart casserole or bowl, break up sausage meat; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 minutes; stir to break up sausage meat.
2. Add carrots, celery, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook at... - 32.7221
Spicy Spring Lamb Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Trim off the fat, rinse and pat dry the leg of lamb and set aside on a sheet of foil large enough to enclose the whole joint.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the chilli powder, garlic, ground coriander, ground... - 39.2655
Dill Swedish Veal Roast
Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add veal and brown well on all sides, then place in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Surround veal with mushrooms and carrots (if using medium-size carrots, first cut each in half... - 46.0328
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. In a large and deep dish, place roast.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups beer, onion, lemon peel and seasonings and pour over pork so that it covers the meat.
3. Cover and place the meat in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for 1 to 2 days,... - 44.2585
To prepare the turkey, remove the giblets and neck from inside the turkey and reserve for the gravy.
Rinse the turkey.
Pat dry and sprinkle the cavity with salt and pepper.
Stuff the cavity loosely with prepared stuffing.
Fold the skin lightly over the... - 41.3635
Roasted Gigot Of Monkfish With Espagnole Sauce
1. For the sauce, heat the dripping in a large, heavy-based pan, add the shin of beef and fry over a medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, until nicely browned. Add carrot, celery, onion, bacon and crushed chillies, then fry for 10 mins until lightly... - 37.8194
Roast Pork With Harvest Vegetables
Autumn brings out some of our favorite vegetables. Roast Pork with Harvest Vegetables is a wonderfully seasoned pork recipe that is paired with sweet potatoes, onions, carrots, and parsnips. With a sprig of rosemary to give it an earthly flavor, each bite is... - 108.517
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 45.2052
Crown Roast Of Pork
Order a crown roast from your butcher two or three days ahead of time.
Saute sausage meat in hot fat, breaking it up with a fork until pinkness disappears.
Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute.
Crumble chunky pieces of sausage.
Toss with remaining... - 41.958
Remove neck and giblets from goose, reserving liver, and place in medium saucepan with water, onion, carrot, celery, salt to taste and peppercorns.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until giblets are tender.
Allow to cool, then... - 43.4977
Roasted Chicken Pot Pie
I roasted the chicken in this recipe before I placed it in the pie. This extra step really makes a positive impact on the final result. - 122.196
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 43.2799
Roast Capon With Tarragon
1 Preheat the oven to 400F.
2 Wash the capon thoroughly, under cold water.
3 Pat dry, inside and out, with paper towels.
4 In a bowl, mix 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
5 Sprinkle the mixture inside the Capon.
6 ... - 45.8274
Roasted Root Vegetables With Walnut Pesto
Preheat oven to 4250.
To prepare vegetables, place first 6 ingredients in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Lightly coat vegetable mixture with cooking spray.
Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black... - 42.9463
Roast Capon With Herbs
Preheat over to 400F.
Wash capon well, inside and out, under cold water.
Pat dry, inside and out, with paper towels.
Sprinkle inside with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Rinse giblets; set aside.
In small bowl, with electric mixer or wooden spoon,... - 39.3872
Roasted Pork With A Muscovado Crust
Untie the pork, if rolled; lay it skin-side down on a chopping board.
Mash the garlic and the salt with a pestle and mortar until you have a smooth paste.
Mix in the chilli flakes, pepper and lemon zest.
Spread over the flesh of the pork; roll up and tie... - 46.6449
Pork Roast Stew
Pork Roast Stew is an amazing dish that can be served with corn tortillas, rice or mashed potatoes. Chef Jeff cuts up a picnic ham and adds a Latin twist to the mix by incorporating various spices. This pork roast stew pairs beautifully with Pinot Noirs.... - 118.955
Venison Rolled Roast
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison rolled roast is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 45.5475
Roseanne's Roast Beef Orzo Salad
Mix the roast beef, vegetables and orzo together in a mixing bowl.
Blend the mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, seasoning and Tabasco together.
Pour over salad and toss.
Place the lettuce leaves on chilled plates, top with salad, garnish with parsley and... - 35.3208
Venison Pot Roast
Wipe roast with damp paper towels.
Arrange bacon slices over inside surface of meat; roll up, and tie securely.
Combine Burgundy, vinegar, celery tops, onion, lemon slices, carrot, salt, black peppercorns, bay leaves, and garlic with 1 cup water.
Pour over... - 39.5614