- » Roasted Lamb
Roasted Lamb Recipes
Roasted lamb is a dish cooked by roasting marinated lamb in an oven. It is cooked perfectly is crisp on the outer side and soft and juicy on the inner side. Since roasting in itself is dry heat method of cooking no ... More »
Roasted Breast Of Lamb With Honey Parsley Vinegar
One of the better cuts of lamb and not a very common one to find, the breast, is guaranteed to satisfy even the most dedicated carnivore. Chef John shows us a simple way to get the most out of this beautiful bony, fatty, but richly flavored piece of meat. The... - 119.442
Roasted Lamb Ribs
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Use a large roasting pan,
3. Arrange the ribs in the pan.
4. Place pineapple slices over ribs.
5. In a work bowl, combine seasonings with tomato sauce, molasses and papaya juice. Stir to mix well.
6.... - 42.8476
Pan Roasted Lamb
Cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place the lamb in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and mix them together.
Set aside to marinate until you are ready to cook, but at least 1 hour.
Heat the oven to 350Â°F.
Put the lamb mixture in a shallow roasting... - 40.6934
Spit Roasted Leg Of Lamb
Have the butcher remove the small shank bone from the lower end of the leg of lamb.
Have him fold back the shank meat and tie it as in a rolled roast.
Combine the remaining ingredients except the garlic.
Marinate the lamb in the mixture in the refrigerator... - 39.8146
Spit Roasted Lamb
Remove the skin from the lamb and place the meat in a large dish.
Mix together the oil, peppers, salt, Worcestershire sauce, wine and pepper.
Pour over the lamb, add the bay leaf and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours.
Remove the meat... - 39.1973
Green Bean And Tomato Salad With Goujons Of Roasted Lamb Leg
Thinly slice 5 cloves garlic.
Cut small slits into lamb; insert garlic slices.
Cover; refrigerate overnight.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Place lamb in roasting pan; roast until thermometer inserted into thickest part of leg reads 1 30 degrees F.
Cut lamb into... - 38.6565
Kleftiko Cypriot Roasted Lamb
Trim the fat from the lamb and put the pieces of meat into a deep roasting-tin with the other ingredients, then just cover with cold water.
Cover the pan with foil and cook at 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 30 minutes.
Lower the heat to l40°C/275°F/Gas Mark... - 38.3597
Roasted Lamb Chops
1. In a microwave heat a browning tray at full power for 6 minutes or as per the manufacturer directions.
2. Apply oil on both sides of lamb chops, sprinkle salt, pepper and rub the thyme.
3. Put the chops in preheated tray and microwave at full power... - 33.6489
Roasted Lamb Shanks
1. Insert into each shank a clove of garlic by making a small slit in each. Roll the shanks in seasoned flour and brown in some oil, in a baking dish.
2. Remove the meat from the pan and add flour and blend well with the oil. Slowly pour in 1 cup of water in... - 33.5555
Roasted Rack Of Lamb With Moroccan Spices
1. To prepare the paste, place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to mix.
2. If necessary, trim the lamb, leaving a thin layer of fat on the surface. Pat dry.
3. Rub the spice paste all over the surface of the meat. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
4. - 28.5376
Roasted Lamb Shanks
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Trim all fat from lamb. Rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large baking pan, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Put lamb and garlic in pan. Scatter rosemary over top.
3. Cook at... - 27.2849
Roasted Lamb Recipes By Category