- » Roasted Guacamole
Roasted Guacamole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted guacamole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted guacamole recipes.
Avocado And Roasted Corn Guacamole With Toasted Corn Tortillas
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. On a baking sheet, toss the corn with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Roast, tossing often, for 7 to 8 minutes, until golden. Let cool, then transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Fold in the avocado, tomato, coriander, onion, jalapeno and... - 35.2672
Fire Roasted Key Lime Guacamole
This recipe puts a South Florida spin on traditional guacamole as it uses Florida avocados and tart key limes. All ingredients are grilled, including the limes, which adds a nice char and smokiness to the dip. - 34.6211
Spice Crunch Chicken With Guacamole Salad & Tortillas
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 6. Cover a baking tray with parchment. Lay each chicken breast flat on a board, then halve through the middle so you get 2 breast-sized pieces from each.
2. Bash 85g of tortillas into rough crumbs and small flakes, then tip... - 31.7066
You May Also Like!
Great Guacamole is a perfect side dish. Great Guacamole can be served with appetizers or roast main dish. Great Guacamole gets its rich flavor from lemon juice and hot sauce. - 24.9434
Stacked Guacamole Salad
Make guacamole dressing and set aside.
Pile lettuce on 2 large plates.
Top with a layer of zucchini slices.
In a pan over low heat, place beans and garlic powder and heat, stirring, until hot and bubbly.
Spoon half the beans over each salad, cover with half... - 39.0073
Simple Guacamole Dip
Mash avocados'in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes [ROASTS, 6 to 8 minutes].
Stir once during cooking. - 25.9501
Saute onions in butter.
Add curry powder.
Combine tamari, honey, gelatin, water, and juice in a saucepan and cook until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
With a rotary beater, beat in yogurt and avocados; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a... - 41.347
Mexican Chicken Parmesan And Guacamole
Jaret Reddick, Gary Wiseman, and Erik Chandler from the band Bowling for Soup join Lisa Bouchelle and Chef Tony Clark to showcase their original recipes for Mexican Chicken Parmesan and guacamole. - 106.079
Guacamole Beef Rolls
1. Mash avocado. Add lime juice, onion, salt, chili powder, coriander, Tabasco and tomato; combine thoroughly.
2. Spread on slices of cold roast beef, allowing about 2 teaspoons for each slice; roll slices; wrap and chill.
3. To serve, cut rolls in halves or... - 25.4428
Party Favorite South-of-the-border Guacamole Dip
When you want a speedy, fuss-free starter or snack, turn to the South-of-the-Border favorite, guacamole. This party favorite is a great way to spice things up on the platter. Betty presents a quick, no-hassle recipe of the good, ole guacamole in this recipe... - 105.226
Have you ever tried the Salsa Guacamole. I often make it as a private treat for myself. Try making this Salsa Guacamole for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 38.2224
1. Mash the soft avocados with a fork.
2. Mix it with green chilies. Remove the tiny seeds of the chilies until the desired zesty flavor is attained.
3. Add salt and lime juice. The proportion and amount of these ingredients will largely depend on the... - 30.4358
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. With a fork, prick the eggplant all over.
3. Roast the eggplant for 30 to 40 minutes in the hot oven, until the skin is wrinkles and lightly charred and the flesh is soft.
4. Remove from the oven and... - 45.2199