- » Roasted Garlic Pepper Paste
Roasted Garlic Pepper Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted garlic pepper paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted garlic pepper paste recipes.
Roasted Garlic Paste
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
2. Using a serrated knife, cut 1/4 inch off the tops of the heads of garlic to expose the cloves. Drizzle each head with about 1/4 tea-spoonful olive oil, and wrap each head in aluminum foil.
3. Set the wrapped packages in a... - 25.6348
Grilled Chicken Slices In Red Pepper Paste
Preheat hibachi, portable tabletop-grill or griddle.
Slice each chicken breast half in 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick diagonal strips.
In a medium-size bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Coat chicken with mixture.
Grill chicken, turning several times, 2 to 3... - 34.2753
Pasta With Roasted Garlic Sauce
To Roast Garlic: Preheat oven to 450°F.
Peel outer skin from garlic bulb.
Keeping the bulb intact, cut a small slice off the top.
Separate unpeeled cloves and place them in a pie dish.
Spray with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 37.4659
Roast Leg Of Lamb In Paste
Cut garlic clove and rub over leg of lamb.
Mix all of the paste ingredients together; chop garlic clove very fine and add to paste.
Rub lamb with paste before cooking.
Roast at 325° for 35 minutes per pound. - 27.8962
Garlic Pork And Green Peppers
Cut the pork in strips 1/4 inch thick.
Mash the garlic, coarse salt, and pepper with a mortar and pestle (or in round bowl with large spoon) until it forms a smooth paste.
With a fine pastry brush, coat both sides of pork strips lightly with the garlic... - 43.0714
Spicy Garlic Chicken With Sweet Pepper Potatoes
Gear up for a holiday feast with your family and friends with baked chicken and smashed potatoes. See the video and give a spicy kick to your chicken with hot peppers, butter and garlic. Pep up your meal with a great addition of roasted red pepper smashed... - 113.625
Mediterranean Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Here is a great way to spice up your food. Here is a video that shows a recipe for roasted red pepper hummus which is a modern variation of traditional hummus with a southwestern twist. The chef in this video offers great serving suggestions too. Simply spice... - 109.644
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
When you are longing for a classic Mediterranean taste, you can prepare some authentic Mediterranean cuisine, like hummus. The roasted red pepper hummus has an added spicy flavor on the regular hummus. You can prepare this over the weekend and store in... - 127.266
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus On A Crostini
Preheat broiler to high.
Combine chick peas, roasted red peppers, tahini paste, garlic, parsley, the juice of 1 lemon, salt and pepper in a food processor. Then turn on the food processor and drizzle in extra virgin olive oil until it is a smooth... - 36.2366
Roasted Red Pepper Purée
This versatile Roasted Red Pepper Puree adds a bold burst of flavor to all kinds of dishes. Chef Gail show you how to make it in this "How We Do It" Food Channel video. - 108.26
Baked Boneless Prime Rib Roast With Garlic
If you are a cook who is always looking for something new to make or new recipes to try on the same set of ingredients, then this video is of use to you. The chef cooks boneless prime rib roast in her style for a filling meal. - 114.325
Roasted Prime Rib With Garlic And Thyme Seasoning
This is Roasted Prime Rib from Sobeys is guaranteed to thrill. Fantastic taste and flavor come from the garlic and thyme in there. I think that this would make a perfect main dish on a Sunday afternoon. Enjoy! - 119.649
Red Pepper Puree
In food processor or blender, process red pepper, garlic, salt and hot pepper sauce until smooth. Transfer to small bowl. (Puree can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days. Bring to room temperature before swirling into soup.) Makes about 1/2 cup (125... - 17.474
Lamb With Roasted Garlic Sauce
1. Place 4 cloves garlic, anchovy fillets, 1 teaspoon oil and black pepper to taste in a food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Using a sharp knife make several slits in the lamb. Push a little paste into each slit, then rub... - 38.5
Lamb With Roasted Garlic Sauce
1. Place 4 cloves garlic, anchovy fillets, 1 teaspoon oil and black pepper to taste in a food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Using a sharp knife make several slits in the lamb. Push a little paste into each slit, then rub... - 37.4235
Garlic Mayonnaise And Dip
The yummy Garlic Mayo and Dip a very delicious sauce that should be tried out by everyone. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. This sauce goes well with burgers, French fries, poached fish, chicken nuggets and many more. - 96.3534
Soya Stuffed Roasted Bell Peppers
Stuffing Bell peppers is an elegant way of presenting this low calorie vegetable and it makes for a great side dish to present at the dinner table when you entertain guests. - 0
Stir Fried Shrimp With Red Chili Paste
Thai food is probably one of the most fragrant cuisines of the world and this stir fried shrimp with red chili paste further elaborates the same. In this recipe video you will view the colorful and redolent presentation of Thai culinary richness. So get ready... - 119.221
Roasted Garlic Puree
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Cut the heads of garlic in half horizontally, being careful that the cloves remain intact. Season the cut surfaces with the salt and pepper and drizzle on the olive oil. Reassemble the heads, set them in a small roasting pan and... - 22.9649
Roasted Garlic And Leek Chowder
1. In a small skillet, melt the butter over very low heat. Add the garlic, cover and cook, turning once, until tender, about 25 minutes; the garlic will be golden, but should not burn. Using a fork, mash the garlic to a paste.
2. Meanwhile, blanch the salt... - 40.5306
Roasted Garlic Potatoes
1. Cut potatoes in half-length wise, then slice them in medium thin size and place in a large bowl.
2. Mince garlic or put garlic cloves under pressure for making paste.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan and add garlic paste in it.
4. Cook on against... - 42.5113
Pork Roasted With Garlic
With sharp knife, score pork in several places.
In small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, basil and salt and pepper to make a paste. Rub all over pork. (There will only be a thin coating.)
Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast in 325F... - 30.545
Roasted Autumn Vegetables With A Garlic Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F/ Gas Mark 7.
2) In the boiling salted water, place the garlic head for about 5 minutes. Drain well and dry on a kitchen paper.
3) In a large roasting pan, place all the herbs and vegetables with... - 43.0506
Garlic Basil Roast Chicken
In the food processor or with a mortar and pestle, finely mash the garlic with the fresh basil and olive oil to make a paste.
Season with salt and pepper.
Wash the chicken and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Loosen the skin across the breast and then down... - 33.9864
Roasted Garlic And Herb
1) Preheat a roasting tin to 375°F with 4 tablespoons of oil.
2) Crock up the garlic head and leave each garlic clove in its skin.
3) Stir garlic cloves in the preheated oil and roast for about 10-15 minutes, until tanned and... - 39.0814
Have you ever tried your hand with roasted garlic? Yes, it is just awesome in taste and flavor. After roasting, the garlic becomes sweet and creamy, which you can use as a dip or spread. In this video, Dani shows how to roast the garlic in your oven without... - 124.377
Msuhrooms And Beans With Roasted Garlic
Boiled green beans for dinner? Well if you thought that was appetizing, then you must watch this recipe video!! This is fantastic!! Simple and quick, this has just a few ingredients but is full of flavor. Watch the recipe and cook up your beans in a new way! - 125.457
Vegetable Napoleon With Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spread kosher salt 1/4 inch thick in a 6-inch square or smaller baking pan.
Place the bulb of garlic in the center, root-side down.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the garlic.
Bake the garlic for 35 to 45 minutes, until... - 44.1175
Roast Loin Of Pork With Caraway Lemon And Garlic
1. Preheat your oven to a setting of 20C/fan 200C/gas 7; remove the pork loin from the fridge and allow it to thaw
2. Crush peeled garlic pods in a pestle and portar alongw ith a teaspoon of sea salt; add ground cloves, lemon juice, pepper,... - 45.8376
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Garlic, Lemon And Parsley Dressing
1 Ask the butcher to trim and tie a leg of lamb.
2 Grease a shallow ovenproof casserole or gratin dish using butter. The dish dish should be large enough to hold the leg of lamb.
3 In the bottom of the greased dish, arrange... - 44.6361
Creamy Tomato Soup With Roasted Garlic And Basil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves). Wrap head in foil. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; cool 10 minutes. Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp. Discard skins.
3. Heat oil in a... - 35.951
Roast Cod With Anchovy And Garlic
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Soak the anchovies in cold water for 30 minutes.
Drain, then, in a food processor, blend the anchovies, with the mint and half the garlic to a smooth paste.
Make four 2.5 cm incisions in each of the cod steaks and... - 45.2143
Rosemary And Garlic Roast Leg Of Lamb
Roasted lamb is a delicious meal to feed an entire family or guests. The succulent dish is prepared by Tina with utmost care to infuse the flavors of garlic and rosemary into the leg of lamb. Along with the leg she pops in few beets and large spring onions... - 70.344
Mini-meatballs In Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 -3 minutes or until tender.
Combine broth and cornstarch add to skillet with red peppers, wine, tomato paste and thyme.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to... - 42.7233
Rosemary-and-pepper Standing Rib Roast With Two-mushroom Pan Sauce
Place rib roast, fat side up, in heavy roasting pan.
Mix 4 teaspoons crushed rosemary, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir in 1/2 cup oil.
Rub mixture all over roast, do ahead Can be made 1 day ahead.
Cover and chill.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes... - 41.451
Pepper Crusted Tenderloin Roast
1. Tuck the thin end of the meat under the roast and tie with clean cotton string at 1/2-inch intervals. Using a rolling pin or the bottom of a heavy saucepan, crush the peppercorns between 2 sheets of paper towel. In a small bowl, mix the peppercorns, 2... - 35.4185
Spicy Green Chili Garlic Chutney
Green chilies are generally used in dishes to add spiciness; however, in the case of this chutney, it is used as a main ingredient. It makes a wonderful accompaniment to a number of dishes, especially with rotis. Moreover, since it is rich in vitamins such as... - 0
Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves
Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves! How can anyone resist this super delicous dish! I first had it at my moms place and have been inlove with it ever since! You simply have to try the Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves! - 48.5624
Crispy Coconut Chicken With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
In a blender puree the bell pepper with the lemon juice, the sugar, the cayenne, the oil, and salt and black pepper to taste until the sauce is smooth.
In a small bowl whisk together the garlic paste, the ginger, and the mustard and spread the mixture ont - 25.513
Peppered Beef Tip Roast With Corn Pudding
Peppered beef tip roast with corn pudding is an oven cooked beef recipe. Prepared with black pepper and mustard to taste, the peppered beef tip roast is spiced with added allspice and red pepper. With a hint of garlic to it, the roast is cooked to a medium... - 43.1422
Roasted Eggplant With Curry Cilantro And Red Bell Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lighdy oil a roasting or baking pan. Place the eggplant cubes in pan.
3. Place the garlic, sherry, olive oil, sesame oil, curry powder, and salt in a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade and puree until it forms... - 34.4626
Rub meat with garlic, a little oil, plenty of salt and the rosemary.
Place peppers between sheets of foil and crush coarsely with side of kitchen mallet or hammer.
Press into beef all over with heel of palm.
Cover loosely with foil or plastic and let stand... - 40.2422
Roasted Peppers, Anchovies, And Basil
1. Prepare the broiler by preheating it.
2. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand.
Broil 15 minutes or until blackened.
Place in a plastic bag;... - 44.2483
Roasted Pepper Ratatouille With Grilled Polenta
Preheat oven to 375°.
Chop roasted peppers; set aside.
Place eggplant in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; lightly coat eggplant with cooking spray, tossing to coat.
Bake at 375° for 40 minutes.
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over... - 44.2295
Prime Rib With Garlic Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Let roast stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling.
2. Preheat grill.
3. In a food processor, finely mince garlic, rosemary, basil, salt and pepper. Add mustard and olive oil, processing to form a paste. Smear the paste over the top and - 29.0383
Beef Tenderloins In Roast Bell Pepper Arugula Sauce
Place the peppers on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until the skins blister.
Remove from oven, place in a paper bag and allow to steam for 20 minutes.
Remove from bag and peel away the skin.
Cut into quarters, remove seeds and... - 42.5119
Red And Green Roasted Pepper Lasagne
1. Roast the red and green bell peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose, and let steam for about 5 minutes in the... - 40.299
"stone Soup" Breakfast Potatoes With Roasted Poblano Peppers
1.Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Dice the potatoes, sweet onion, red bell pepper, finely chop the garlic, fresh cilantro, fresh thyme leaves, fresh oregano and keep everything separately in bowls.
3. On a cookie sheet place whole Pablano Pepper,... - 41.7974
Prime Rib With Blue Cheese Sauce And Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Season the prime rib with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a roasting pan, place the seasoned meat and sear in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees and cooking for... - 47.7888
Deliciously Stuffed Peppers
“Stuffed peppers” is a very special dish which exists in different names and varieties in different parts of the world. In India, it is known by the name ‘Bharvan Mirch or Bharva Hari Mirch, stuffed with cooked meat, potatoes, onions, seasoned with... - 0
Three Onion Garlic Soup With Garlic Gorgonzola Croutons
To make the Three Onion—Garlic Soup: Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a very large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute the red, yellow, and white... - 45.3275
Fargo Garlic Mashed
1. In medium saucepan cover potatoes with about 2 inches water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the potato water. Keep potatoes warm.
2. In medium bowl mash potatoes... - 30.1452
Wash and pat dry chicken pieces on a clean kitchen towel.
With a sharp knife, give deep cuts all over the chicken.Mix all ingredients of the marinade in a mixing bowl.
Add the chicken.
Mix well, rubbing the marinade well, inside and outside the chicken.
Leave... - 44.0684
Tamarind Roasted Chicken With Lemongrass
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when it is combined with tamarind to give it that perfect tangy taste. Watch the video for step by step instructions. This video is in Filipino language. - 62.1385
Marinated Pot Roast
Pierce roast on both sides with a fork.
Place in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Combine pepper, salt and garlic powder; sprinkle over roast.
Pour salad dressing over roast.
Cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours, turning twice.
Cover with vented plastic... - 40.819
Beef Rib Pot Roast
A big pot of roast kept on slow cooking to ensure the flavors are well blended in! A video with no order or style and absolutely callous presentation. - 52.5769
Cut meat into 1/4-in pieces.
In a 4-qt. Dutch oven, brown meat in oil; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
In the same pan, saute onions, green pepper, garlic and red pepper flakes until vegetables are tender.
Return meat to pan.
Add remaining... - 37.5612
Goulash Part 2 – Full Preparation
This is part 2 of the goulash recipe video series. Here the lady chef showcases instructions to roast potato combined with sauce and meat. A nice dish to please the entire crowd! - 91.6933
Roti De Pintade Rock
Roti De Pintade Rock is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Roti De Pintade Rock; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 39.75
Glazed Lamb Racks
Have the butcher trim excess fat and fell (thin outer covering) from lamb racks, and also trim away the top inch of meat and fat covering the tops of the bones.
Score remaining fat in a diamond pattern.
Mash salt, pepper, garlic and paprika to a... - 42.0984
Her Bed Roast Leg Of Lamb With Roasted Onions And Potatoes
In a small bowl whisk together the mustard, the garlic paste, the chopped rosemary, the chopped thyme, the soy sauce, the wine, and salt and pepper to taste, add 2 tablespoons of the oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk the mixture until it is combined we - 21.4493
Roast Chicken With Roasted Potatoes
The past few weeks I've been digging around for the cleverest, tastiest, most sustainable, healthiest and most economical way to eat chicken. Roast chicken is often described as a simple dish, and who doesn't love a golden, tender, juicy, crispy skinned,... - 0
Italian Pork Loin With Garlic And Rosemary
Stir and mash together the garlic, oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper and olive oil to make a paste.
Rub all over the outside of the pork loin, covering as completely as possible.
Rotate the pork roast on the spit rods for 1 hour 15 to 1 hour 30 minutes or until... - 30.1258
Boned Squab With Garlic Sauce
Have butcher bone squabs without cutting them open (this is called glove boning), or do it yourself (reserve all bones for making stock).* Season squabs lightly with salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in large ovenproof skillet... - 44.0249
Flattened Cumin-grilled Chicken Breasts With Garlic Couscous
The flattened cumin grilled chicken breasts with garlic cous cous can be served as a complete meal. Prepared with a marinade of cumin, olive oil, garlic and orange juice with salt and pepper, the chicken is grilled and served with cooked cous cous flavored... - 46.1888
Bitter Gourd Garlic Chutney
1. Cut the bitter gourd into two halves, remove the inside white pulp and seeds, and cut into small pieces.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, mix with the gourd pieces, and set aside for 3-4 hours.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a... - 43.1527
Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Loaf
A luscious blend of cream cheese, garlic, roasted red pepper, cooked shrimp and cheddar cheese is spread onto Italian bread and then baked until hot and bubbly. This easy to prepare dish will you make you the star of every occasion! - 103.092
Lemon Garlic Pork Chop
This Lemon Garlic Pork Chop recipe is easily at home cooked on a countertop grill, or out on the BBQ! - 114.085
Heavenly Garlic Dip With Crudites
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Remove the first layer of papery skin from the garlic bulbs and spilt the cloves.
3. On a baking sheet, scatter the garlic cloves and place them in the preheated oven.
4. Roast the garlic for 8-10... - 47.8871
Jain Vegan Curry Gravy - No Onion Garlic Gravy
1. Take a skillet and heat it with 2 -3 tablespoons of oil. Once the oil is hot enough add the cumin seeds, a pinch of asafoetida, turmeric powder, and add the red bell pepper. Saute for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the cashews and stir. Add salt and... - 0
Stuffed Peppers With Brandade
Cook the potatoes in water until soft.
Mash and set aside.
Place the cod in a shallow frying pan, add the milk and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat and allow the cod to cool in the milk.
When the cod is cool enough to handle, remove from the milk and... - 41.3305
1. Mince the chicken, onion, leek and celery together with the spinach. Add the garlic and herbs.
2. Lightly beat the egg with the egg white and mix with the brandy, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and yogurt. Stir into the vegetable mixture.
3. Turn into a... - 30.5385
Chicken Liver Pate
Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/gas mark 3.
Lightly spray 4 small moulds or ramekins with oil.
Put the livers, milk, egg yolks, shallot, garlic and thyme in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Season with black pepper.
Pass through a fine sieve and... - 38.8761
Liver And Olive Pate
1 Remove the rind from the bacon.
Stretch the rashers (slices) with a round-bladed knife.
Use the rashers (slices) to line a 450 g (1 lb) loaf tin (pan).
2 Mince the chicken livers, pig's liver, belly pork and bacon fat.
Add the beef, garlic, herbs, salt,... - 43.3832
Homemade Chicken Liver Pate With Brandy
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Put the chicken livers, butter, onion, and garlic in an ovenproof dish.
Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until the onion is cooked.
Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender, add the remaining... - 30.0382
Shrimps Wrapped In Nori Seaweed Sheet
This weekend fire up this shrimps wrapped in nori recipe and let your taste buds rejoice. Watch the video see how the chef wraps shrimp in nori and combines it with exotic flavors of ginger and garlic. Looks absolutely scrumptious and is a delicious thing to... - 92.0826
Braised Stuffed Artichokes
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
Stuffing: Process bread in food processor, or use prepared crumbs.
Place 2 cups into large bowl.
Add egg and toss to coat.
Stir in both cheeses.
Artichokes: Add lemon juice to pot of water.
Trim stem and outer rows of... - 43.876
If you have italian bread in stock try Bruschetta for tonight. This is pretty cool recipe and I love preparing this just for its unique tang. The flavor of Italian bread together with the seasoning spices is heavenly. - 44.4769
Duck Pate is a yummy and exquisite French appetizer. There is not a better dish to start your dinner with! Here is a good Duck Pate recipe! - 45.5077
Mint Basil Pesto
1. In a blender, add basil leaves, mint leaves, garlic cloves, parmesan chees, pine nuts and lemon juice and pulse.
2. While blender, add the olive oil until a creamy texture is achieved.
3. Add salt and pepper and blend again.
4.Use the sauce... - 101.426
Rich Liver Pate
1) Wash and drain the liver.
2) Take a 2 lb loaf tin and line it with thin bacon rashers.
3) In a pan pour the milk and add pepper corns, thyme and bayleaf.
4) Bring the milk near to boil and remove from heat. ... - 47.6166
1 Melt 3 tablespoons butter in small pan. Blend in the flour with a wooden spoon and cook for a few minutes, but without letting it brown.
2 Little by little, add the milk, still beating well. Bring it to a boil, add salt, a pinch of cayenne pepper and a... - 44.1207
French Country Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
2. In frying pan melt the butter and sauté the onions and garlic gently for a few minutes such that they are tender and golden, transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
3. To the bowl add... - 43.2385
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
French Country Pate
1) Heat the oven to 160°C.325°F. Gas Mark 3.
2) Grease a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
3) Stretch the bacon rashers with a knife, and line them on base and sides of the loaf tin.
4) In a large bowl, mince together the pig liver, chicken liver... - 44.2471
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a loaf tin.
3. Flatten the bacon with the blade of a knife
4. Mince together the liver, garlic sausage and onion.
5. In a mixing bowl combine the mince... - 44.8566
Sticky Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a plastic food-grade bag, mix the two tablespoons of chipotle sauce, the ground coriander, one tablespoon oil, lime juice for flavoring, and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients till a... - 44.6547
Pork Roast Stuffed With Liver
Pork roast stuffed with liver is a oven cooked pork recipe that can be stuffed with beef, pork or lamb liver. Though a little elaborate, this pork roast stuffed with liver is worth the time and effort and is flavored with sage and garlic. - 49.039
Pork Roast Stuffed With Liver
1. Using a mortar and pestle, crush the fennel seed. Add the garlic, salt, sugar, pepper, and sage. Crush until mixture becomes a rough paste.
2. Open pork roast and lay flat side down; cut the meat if necessary to make it lie flat. Rub surface of the roast... - 35.5873
Roast Beef Steak
Press pepper into both sides of steak.
Mix garlic with salt to make a paste.
Spread on both sides of meat.
Melt butter or margarine in large skillet; add olive oil.
Fry meat on medium heat 5 minutes per side.
Bake in 350Ã‚Â° oven 35Ã¢â‚¬â€45... - 32.4931