- » Roasted Garlic
Roasted Garlic Recipes
Roasted garlic is a delicious appetizer that can be made easily. Roasted garlic recipes can be used for a variety of purposes such as baking, or even adding it as an ingredient in a particular dish. Roasted garlic ... More »
Roasting A Garlic
What do you use roasted garlic for- mashed potatoes, dip, or prepare roast meat? It comes handy for a lot of things. Now, let’s learn to roast the garlic and then store it. Here’s a video in which the chef shows how to roast garlic perfectly. - 137.313
Pizza With Roasted Garlic And Cheese Topping
Are you among the people who like to play with taste buds and keep introducing new tastes to your food? If so, you will like this roasted garlic pizza being made by the chef in this video. It is so garlicky and cheesy and yummy piece of munch. - 136.993
Roasted Garlic Steak
What's better than a sirloin steak cooked to perfection on the grill? If you are having steak, don't skimp on the garlic. This roasted garlic steak with garlic confit is tender, juicy & full of flavor both inside and out. It's a "macho" steak that will... - 118.96
Garlic Infused Olive Oil And Roasted Garlic
This video shows how to infuse olive oil with garlic and roasting garlic in olive oil. These can be used for so many dishes. Roasting garlic caramelizes it and sweetens the taste. You can eat it alone on toasted baguette or use in dips, mashed potatoes and... - 113.179
Roasted Garlic Cloves
Give a lift and add mellow sweetness to your bland mashed potatoes, soups, dressings or other recipes with roasted garlic. Chef Paul Hegeman presents a step-by-step instruction on how to roast garlic cloves at home, so that you can use this warm, toasty,... - 106.859
Garlic Mayonnaise And Dip
The yummy Garlic Mayo and Dip a very delicious sauce that should be tried out by everyone. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. This sauce goes well with burgers, French fries, poached fish, chicken nuggets and many more. - 97.9486
Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing
If you have a taste for garlic, then this recipe is best for you. The amazing flavor of garlic is combined with honey and vinegar. Try this recipe and serve the salad as a side dish or with any other meal. - 97.7369
Baba Ganouche With Roasted Garlic
If you’re looking for a great solution to a dip, then here it is! Here is the video recipe for baba ganouche with roasted garlic. A delicious flavor from the roasted garlic and egg plant, this is a good option with chips or crackers. Apart from the... - 97.6759
Oven Roasted Garlic
A yummy dish to be made with the little one. You will have the house wafting with the fragrance f this roasted garlic! A healthy and delicious dish being demonstrated by Sophie with the help of Mom! See the video! - 90.9084
Easy Grilled Onions And Roasted Garlic
Hosting a barbecue? Watch this video to learn a great grilled onion and roasted garlic recipe that makes a great accompaniment. The chef shares these great tips to get your grilled onion and roasted garlic right. Give it a try. - 82.7855
Easy Roasted Garlic
Need roasted garlic for that added flavor in your dish? Watch this video to learn how you can get perfectly roasted garlic without having them burnt. Moreover, this method will help cut down the acidity and enhance the taste as well. - 82.1648
Solar Cooked Roasted Garlic
Roasted Garlic is a fragrant dish that can be made! An incredible dish to prepare otherwise. This video calls for the solar cooker method. See the video for more. - 45.1176
Savory Roasted Cornish Hens With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse Cornish hens by allowing water to clean the cavity thoroughly.
3. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, salt, and lemon pepper and rub it over Cornish hens. Allow to marinated for 1 hour or overnight.
4.... - 44.9543
Winter Greens With Roasted Garlic
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In an ovenproof custard cup add stock and garlic. Combine till done.
3) Bake for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
4) In a pan heat water and steam kale for about 4 minutes.
5) In a large bowl add... - 44.411
Roasted Garlic Pizza With Arugula And Sun Dried Tomatoes
To make the roasted garlic: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the garlic in a small baking dish and toss with the oil.
Cover and bake for 15 minutes, or until the cloves are tender and just beginning to lightly brown.
Remove from the oven.
Cool the garlic... - 44.1874
Roasted Garlic And Leek Chowder
1. In a small skillet, melt the butter over very low heat. Add the garlic, cover and cook, turning once, until tender, about 25 minutes; the garlic will be golden, but should not burn. Using a fork, mash the garlic to a paste.
2. Meanwhile, blanch the salt... - 42.823
Vegetable Napoleon With Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spread kosher salt 1/4 inch thick in a 6-inch square or smaller baking pan.
Place the bulb of garlic in the center, root-side down.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the garlic.
Bake the garlic for 35 to 45 minutes, until... - 42.4601
Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Bisque
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 400°F.
DISCARD THE LOOSE, PAPERY outer skin from the garlic head and wrap it in a piece of foil.
Roast the garlic in the oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
At the same time, bake the potatoes for the dumplings until tender, about 50... - 41.5159
Garlic Sage Roasted Cornish Hens
1) Remove giblets from hens, and reserve for other uses.
2) Wash hens with cold water, and par dry.
3) Lift wingtips of hens up and over back so they are tucked under hen.
4) Close cavities, and tie leg ends together with string; set... - 41.3597
Crostini With Arugula Tomato And Roasted Garlic
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
Arrange the bread rounds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine the... - 40.9176
1) Preheat the oven to 275Â°F.
2) Remove any loose skin from the garlic bulb.
3) Cut 1/4 inch off the top (non-stem side) of each bulb, exposing the raw cloves.
4) In a baking dish, place the garlic.
5) Sprinkle olive oil, salt and... - 40.1469
Roasted Garlic And Herb
1) Preheat a roasting tin to 375°F with 4 tablespoons of oil.
2) Crock up the garlic head and leave each garlic clove in its skin.
3) Stir garlic cloves in the preheated oil and roast for about 10-15 minutes, until tanned and... - 38.8872
Chicken Smothered In Roasted Garlic With Sweet Basil Red Gravy
Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
Season chicken with 1 tablespoon of the Poultry Magic.
Blend flour and 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic in another container.
Dust chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
Add chicken pieces to hot oil (large pieces and... - 37.9509
Pork Pinwheels With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
1. In a medium skillet cook leeks in the 1 tablespoon olive oil till tender; remove from heat.
2. In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the Parmesan or Romano cheese, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cover and blend or process with several... - 37.0995
Roasted Garlic Spread
Heat oven to 350°.
Remove thin slice from top of each garlic bulb.
Place garlic bulbs in pie pan.
Drizzle with oil; cover with aluminum foil.
Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until golden brown.
Cool garlic 20 minutes.
In medium bowl squeeze garlic from bulbs,... - 35.6872
Roasted Garlic Spread With Currants And Toasted Almonds
In a medium bowl, macerate the currants in the brandy for 30 minutes.
Drain well and return to the bowl.
Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Add the roasted garlic to the currants,... - 34.3594
Garlic Roasted Pork
Sprinkle the slivers of garlic with the herbs, pressing to make them adhere.
Make a few cuts in the surface of the meat, and insert the herb-coated garlic.
Mix together the mustard and oil and brush it well over the meat.
Let it rest for an hour.
Then wrap... - 33.96
Roasted Garlic Spread With Three Cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut tops off garlic heads to expose tops of cloves.
Place garlic in small baking pan; bake 45 minutes or until garlic is very tender.
Remove from pan; cool completely.
Squeeze garlic into small bowl; mash with fork.
Beat cream cheese... - 33.9237
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2) Using a knife cut off approximately 1 /4 inch top of the garlic head.
3) Remove the skin keeping the inside intact.
4) Arrange garlic heads in a small baking dish.
5) Drizzle some olive oil on it.
6)... - 33.6432
Grill Roasted Garlic
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
Using a sharp knife, slice off the top 1/4-1/2 inch (6-12 mm) from each garlic head.
Rub off some of the loose papery skin covering... - 33.4319
Roasted Garlic Lemon Dressing
Wrap the garlic in foil and bake for 45 minutes, or until soft.
Squeeze the garlic from its skins into a blender or food processor.
Add the lemon juice, oil, water, and salt.
Blend or process until smooth.
Stir in parsley. - 32.5633
Watercress Salad With Beets And Roasted Garlic Crostini
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Place the beets in a small baking dish and cover it with foil. Cut off the top third of the head of garlic and set it on a sheet of foil. Drizzle the garlic with olive oil and wrap it in the foil. Bake the beets and garlic until... - 32.4011
Marinated Chevre With Roasted Garlic
1. Cut goat cheese into four rounds and place in a shallow dish. Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, savory, oregano and 1/4 cup (50 ml) of the olive oil. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
3. Brush cut side of garlic with olive... - 32.3053
Roasted Garlic Dressing
In an unoiled small, heavy skillet, roast the unpeeled garlic cloves on medium heat, turning them occasionally.
Cook the garlic for about 10 to 15 minutes, until it is soft and covered with dark spots.
To test for doneness, press a garlic clove with a... - 31.9319
Roasted Garlic Stuffed Sirloin
Squeeze the garlic from the cloves.
Mash with the olive oil and stir in the green onions.
Trim any fat from the sirloin and cut a horizontal slit through it to form a pocket the length of the steak.
Spread the filling into the pocket.
Use toothpicks as needed... - 31.6736
Lemon Garlic Roasted Cornish Hens
Rinse the game hens and pat dry with paper towels.
Starting at the neck opening of each hen, use your fingers to gently loosen the skin from the meat to create a pocket on each side of the breast.
Leave the skin attached to the breast bones.
Rub the garlic... - 30.8246
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. From each head of garlic remove the outermost papery skin leaving cloves of garlic intact and slice across stem end of each.
3. In a baking dish place garlic heads, cover with heavy aluminum foil and... - 30.1913
Oven Fries With Roasted Garlic
Preheat the oven to 425°.
On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes and garlic cloves with the olive oil.
Spread the potatoes in an even layer cut side down.
Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the chopped thyme.
Bake for about 30 minutes,... - 29.7793
Roasted Garlic With Herded Yogurt Cheese
Cut stem end off each head of garlic, exposing individual cloves.
Place each garlic head on a square of aluminum foil to make individual bundles.
Combine chicken broth and olive oil; pour evenly over garlic.
Fold foil edges over, and wrap securely.
Place... - 29.2752
Bison Rib Eye Steaks With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Season the garlic with salt and pepper. In an ovenproof skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add the garlic cut side down, then add the stock and bring to a simmer. Cover and roast until tender, about 30 minutes,
2. Set the... - 28.7043
Roasted Garlic Recipes By Category
Roasted Garlic Ingredient: