- » Roasted Frittata
Roasted Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted frittata recipes.
Roasted Tomato Frittata
Place tomatoes, cut sides up, in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish; brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450° oven for 20 minutes; sprinkle with onion and continue to bake until tomatoes are browned at edges and bubbly on top (about 20 more... - 34.236
You May Also Like!
Dill And Basil Frittata With Roasted Peppers
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Rub the peppers with olive oil, then place in a roasting tin. Roast the peppers for about 20 mins until charred. Remove from the oven and put them into a plastic bag to sweat, then peel off the skins and slice the peppers... - 38.2222
Potato Frittata Sandwiches With Roasted Red Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place the peppers in a bag and let steam for 10 minutes. Peel the peppers and remove the cores, seeds and ribs. Cut the... - 43.4057
Roasted Vegetable And Herb Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Whisk together the eggs and milk in a bowl and season with salt and pepper
3. In a non-stick skillet on high heat, add the sausage and cook through. Then, set aside.
4. In the same skillet,... - 101.426
Frittata With Chard And Roasted Red Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease 9-inch square baking dish with butter.
3) Stack chard leaves and cut crosswise into ribbons.
4) In a large pan heat butter and oil over medium heat and fry leeks for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in... - 46.0417
Idaho Potato Frittata
When you are looking to serve a yummy appetizer, something as tasty and satisfying like potato frittatas will definitely seem like an awesome bet. Good to eat and quite a breeze to make, this one's one dish that you won't get over so easily. - 96.4592
Salami And Roasted Pepper Frtttata
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, and water until well blended.
2. In a 9-inch frying pan with a heatproof handle, heat olive oil over medium heat. Pour eggs into pan, cook, shaking pan and stirring at same time with a... - 26.2777
Broccoli Red Pepper Frittata
Hot roasted red peppers and pungent garlic are used in generous proportions to make a deeply flavored brocolli red pepper frittata. It’s an ideal breakfast dish and brocolli gets a unique new twist in the oven! True to its name, Brocolli red pepper frittata... - 34.5304
Ham & Cheddar Frittata
Ham & Cheddar Frittata is a delicious meat and cheese omelet from the Italian Cuisine. Broccoli greatly complements the taste of this cheesy Frittata. The pepper seasoning is simply irresistible. Try this Ham & Cheddar Frittata and let me know if you like it. - 40.1022