- » Roasted Fish
Roasted Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted fish recipes.
Roasted Stuffed Peppers With Anchovies
Broil peppers 4 inches from heat source until each side is just charred.
Transfer to plastic bag.
Wrap tightly and let stand 5 minutes.
Peel peppers and cut in half, discarding stems and seeds.
Rinse peppers; pat dry with paper towels and set... - 38.2156
Roasted Peppers With Anchovies And Capers
1) Over a gas flame or under broiler, roast the peppers, turning frequently, until it turns black all over.
2) Put the peppers in a bowl and cover it with a plastic film.
3) Leave the peppers in the bowl for 10 minutes.
4) Peel the skin... - 37.1636
Roasted Peppers With Anchovies Am Capers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler, as close to the heat as possible, turning frequently, until blackened all over. Place the peppers in a paper or plastic bag and let steam for 10 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel off... - 25.1842
You May Also Like!
Fish Coconut Chilly Fry
This Fish coconut chilly fry is a south indian dish. Tastes great. Try and enjoy!! - 46.4957
Crispy Fish Fillets Italiano
These Crispy Fish Fillets Italiano are a desire ! Try these roasted fish fillets coated in irresistibly herbed batter . Your suggestions for these Crispy Fish Fillets Italiano are welcome. - 35.457
Whole Baked Schnapper
This recipe for the whole baked schnapper is simple and savory. The schnapper is stuffed with breadcrumbs, chopped apricots and shallots along with cheese, eggs and parsley. The head and tail covered with a foil to prevent burning or over cooking, the whole... - 42.2803
Looking for an exquisite dish that is easy and simple to make? This wonderful, tangy and delicious Roast Fish is the perfect choice! - 40.1984
Roast Fish, Italian Style
1. Heat oven to fan 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Season the fish. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then cook the fillets, skin-side down, for 2-3 mins until crisp. Transfer to a large roasting tin, also skin side down. Scatter the tomatoes, olives and pine... - 27.2067
Mustard Roasted Fish
Looking for something incredibly easy, fast, and unbelievably delicious for dinner? Well, this is your recipe. You can make the sauce ahead of time and when it’s time for dinner just put it on your fish and you have dinner ready in about 15 minutes. Genius. - 0
Healthy Fish And Chips
Fond of Fish and Chips but worried about the calories? Watch this video now to learn this classic recipe with a healthy twist. The chef demonstrates a stepwise process to prepare this yummy dish, do not give it a miss. - 78.7626
Portuguese Fish Steaks
Heat the oven to 400 Â°F (Gas Mark 6, 200 Â°C).
Dry the cod steaks thoroughly with absorbent kitchen paper and cut them into large cubes.
Toss them in the seasoned flour.
Heat some oil in a thick bottomed frying pan.
Add the cubes of fish and cook until... - 38.9983
Parchment Roasted Tilapia
Seafood lovers might want to check out this Parchment Roasted Tilapia. It has a nice earthy flavor to it, and surprisingly it is pretty simple to cook. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 93.0783
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Remove fish backbone.
Stick flesh with garlic pieces.
Wrap angler in bacon strips.
Tie with a string.
Brush with oil.
Roast in oven 30 minutes or so.
Turn over 3 times during cooking.
Baste often with oil.
In a skillet, heat... - 41.1083
1)In a saucepan, place butter and garlic. Allow the butter to melt slowly.
2)Rub the required amount of salt and pepper inside the fish and brush the garlic butter over it.
3)On the fold grill of a preheated Rotisserie, arrange the fish.
4)Cook the... - 38.7248
1. Cut fish into 2-inch pieces.
2. Mix all the masalas in the worchestershire sauce along with vinegar and lemon juice.
3. Marinate the fish pieces in the mixture for an hour.
4. Heat a gas tandoor, an electric tandoor or an oven. Put 3 to 4 pieces of fish on... - 32.94
Roasted Fish Recipes By Category