- » Roasted Curried Cauliflower
Roasted Curried Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted curried cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted curried cauliflower recipes.
Curry Flavored Roasted Cauliflower Soup
A lovely make ahead cauliflower soup that is spiced up using Indian curry powder. Chef Russel is at it again with his easy and simple recipe of soup perfectly demonstrated. So all soup lovers, this has to be the next soup you make and eat. - 106.664
Cauliflower With Peanut Sauce
1) Separate the cauliflower into flowerets with small green leaves attached.
2) In a pan with salted boiling water, add the cauliflower flowerets, again bring to a boil, lower the heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
3) In a pan add the... - 45.0398
1. In a frying pan dry roast coconut, whole spices except mustard, ginger and garlic.
2. Grind the spices to a smooth paste.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and mustard.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add 1 medium onion,... - 47.2377
Keema Stuffed Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
2) Wash and clean cauliflower closely.
3) Take a wok, and heat ghee. Fry half of the ground paste until golden brown.
4) Add garam masala and half of turmeric powder. Saute for a minute.
5)... - 46.8628
1 Divide the cauliflower into florets, discarding the root.
2 Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
3 In a nonstick saucepan, dry roast the ground cumin over low heat for 1 minute while stirring.
4 Set aside.
5 In a large nonstick... - 46.4232
Heat the oil in a large pan and roast the mustard seeds over a high heat until they pop.
Add the turmeric and curry powder and stir well.
Reduce the heat, add the chopped tomato and cook for 3-4 minutes, until soft.
Add the cauliflower, stirring gently to... - 43.7696
Stewed Chicken And Cauliflower
This is a real comforting dish to whip up on an all-rainy or winter day. It’s tangy and sweet at the same time and the slight hint of pepper is very appetizing for taste buds. I have given this an Indian make over, however, you can replace the turmeric,... - 0
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 137.901
Curried Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pie dish, place the vegetables, pour sauce on top and add nuts.
3. Cover top with the rolled pastry and brush top with a little milk.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes until... - 41.1085
Vegetable Saagu - Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is a Karnataka’s popular recipe that is usually served with dosa, idli, poori, chapathi. Vegetable saagu is a vegetable gravy curry in green masala. This is simple to make. Here is my version of making this curry. - 0
Chickpeas Curry - Sundal Kolambu
1.Soak white chick peas in enough water overnight.
2. Into a round pan transfer the soaked chick peas, add salt and let it boil for 12 minutes.
3. In a hot pan, add butter, oil, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, garlic,... - 104.095
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Rice
For the curry
1. Cut all the vegetables (except green peas) into small pieces.
2. Boil all the vegetables except tomatoes.
3. Grate the cocoanut. Add 2 teacups of hot water and allow to stand for a little while. Blend it in a liquidiser and strain or pass... - 47.2938
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
1. In a salad bowl add the wheat flour, bread flour, gram flour dal, chopped coriander, palak or spinach(if available) and cumin seeds.
2. Add oil, salt and chili powder and mix well.
3. Knead well without adding extra water to form a smooth... - 107.806
Authentic Pav Bhaji Recipe Video - 80.1547
Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce And Othersd
1. For Herb crusted rack of lamb with mint sauce – in a large bowl take almond, rosemary, thyme, sage, granulated onion, granulated garlic, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
3. Line a broiler pan’s bottom with... - 113.688
Rolled Lamb Shoulder Oriental
1) Preheat the oven for roasting.
2) In a large bowl that can accommodate the lamb shoulder, add in the garlic, boiling water, honey and soy sauce.
3) Dip the lamb shoulder in the marinade and turn it around to coat well.
4) Cover the... - 42.0498
Colorful Veg Kolhapuri
Spicy vegetable mix is characteristic with Maharashtrian cuisine for most occasions. Here is a recipe to make Veg Kolhapuri in typical Mahrashtrian style with thick and spicy gravy along with lot of vegetables. Great with naan or rice! - 122.203
Semolina Vegetable Porridge - My Taste Of Yellow!
Drool-worthy, mess-free and comforting breakfast that can be served on any occasion for anyone in your family. Kids will not find it bland and adults will love its rich, creamy and nutty presence. Completely healthy stuff made with dollop of low-fat yogurt,... - 0
South-indian Style Gobhi
Put the cauliflower into a pot of water and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer one minute and then take the pot off of the heat. Set aside.
Dry roast the daal until it darkens and becomes aromatic. Set aside.
Put a little oil or ghee in another large... - 33.7569
Healthy Vegetable Semolina Porridge
Here is a healthy, tasty, and easy to make breakfast recipe that will be loved by all kids and adults alike. Semolina porridge is also a great way to sneak in the pesky little vegetables into your kids' plate. - 0
Bisibele Bath is a popular Karnataka rice dish. But even it doesn’t belong to their family I’ve been eating this since my childhood. This is a great one pot dish everybody loves in family. This is again one of my family recipes, and I just love it.... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Put 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large bowl with the onions and toss to coat. Lightly brush or spray a non-stick baking sheet with a little more oil. Spread half the onions on the baking sheet and... - 38.4516
Maharashtrian Masale Bhaat
Masale Bhat, jilebi and Mattha! what a lovely combination to have during wedding time. I just love to freak out them at any time. A must try recipe! - 116.17
Upma is a great south indian dish. The combination of channa dal (gram dal) and urad dal (Black gram) gives the Upma a divine taste. Must catch it. - 46.4194
Pav Bhaaji is definetly one of Mumbai's many favorite Street Food. The popularity of this dish has spread to other metropoliton's in India. Pav Bhaaji can also made at home with ease. Pav mean bread and Bhaaji is the spicy-tangy curry/gravy. And they both do... - 45.5049
Maharashtrian One Pot Rice
1) In a grinder, grind the garlic and ginger with a little water until pureed.
2) In a medium saucepan with lid, heat the oil or ghee, add mustard and cumin seeds, allow to splutter.
3) Stir in the curry leaves, then the onion and saute... - 48.4678