- » Roasted Corn Guacamole
Roasted Corn Guacamole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted corn guacamole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted corn guacamole recipes.
Avocado And Roasted Corn Guacamole With Toasted Corn Tortillas
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. On a baking sheet, toss the corn with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Roast, tossing often, for 7 to 8 minutes, until golden. Let cool, then transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Fold in the avocado, tomato, coriander, onion, jalapeno and... - 33.8953
You May Also Like!
Artemesis Lobster Tacos
Preparing the lobster
1. Twist the lobsters in half, separating the body from the tail.
2. Check inside the body cavity for lobster roe and remove it if found. Fill a large stock pot Combine 1 sliced lime, sliced onion, chili flakes and 1 tbs. salt in a... - 0
Microwave Mild Chili Con Carne
1. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole, add green pepper, onion and beef and cook at a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef turns soft or until its pink color changes to light.
2. Add onions, tomato, green pepper, tomato... - 38.5197
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 107.89
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Quick Chicken Quesadilla
The beauty of quesadillas is that there are no rules for what goes in one! (Except for cheese – you skip the cheese and you’re dead to me. That’s the Queso in the Quesadilla for the love of God!) That’s what makes it a great dish for kids and... - 127.294