- » Roasted Chicken
Roasted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted chicken recipes.
Spiced Roasted Chicken Thighs
Here is a great rub that works perfectly in the oven as well as the grill. If you have left over rub, simply store it in a covered container in a cool place. - 133.818
A good, simple roasted chicken can be just what you're craving for dinner. Here's how to roast a chicken, from master chef Marc Bauer, who teaches at the famed French Culinary Institute in New York. - 133.514
Honey Roasted Chicken And Herb Veggies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and chop the sweet potatoes and white potatoes. Chop the fennel, apple and sweet onion. Clean and dry them.
3. In a pan on high heat, add 2 tablespoon of olive oil and all the chopped... - 129.404
How To Make Beer Can Chicken
If you are searching for a unique recipe for roasted chicken, here is a perfect one. Beer can chicken offers you great taste and flavor of beer along with soft and succulent meat portions. It is an ideal recipe for outside cooking on a breezy summer... - 126.14
Roasted Blasted Chicken
What can I say, except that the Roasted Blasted Chicken is one hell of a dish. This is a recipe from the Food Network's, Sara Moulton called Blasted Chicken. The cooked chicken would taste simply incredible on your palate. Watch and learn the recipe from this... - 125.913
Honey Roast Chicken
If you want your family to love your food and praise you for making something, you've got to try this Honey Roast Chicken. Watch this video to learn this simple gourmet dish that will please your entire family. Happy Cooking! - 124.9
Chili Rubbed Roasted Chicken
Roasting chickens is a great and easy way to cook them. You really don’t need to do much once it is in the oven. It is important that you monitor your times as the chicken must be at 170 degrees when you insert a thermometer close to the bone. Ovens vary so... - 124.431
Whole Roasted Chicken And Vegetable Recipe: So Simple
I just love rustic recipes, especially this one here. What I love about this dish is that it is filled with a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, and it is a complete dish. You can even make this as your main meal for Thanksgiving instead of the turkey. Have... - 122.435
Bacon & Sage Roast Chicken
KC Pomering from G-Free Foodie shows you how to make a delicious Gluten Free Bacon & Sage Roast Chicken. - 122.369
How To Roast A Whole Chicken
Thanksgiving happens to be my very favorite Holiday. More so than Christmas...insane, I know. In my household, unlike others, we don't actually gather to formally engage in a Christmas Dinner. There are many Christmas nights that have seen a naked table... - 121.272
The roasted chicken is a timeless favorite, easy to make yet impressive: enjoy the fragrance as it fills your kitchen. - 119.491
Lazy Simple Roasted Chicken
If you thought roasting a chicken took a long time and a lot of work, check out this incredibly easy and delicious recipe! It’s also known as “lazy” chicken. - 119.135
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes
Chicken is the most versatile ingredient in kitchen. You can make numerous tasty dishes with just a chicken. This whole oven-roasted chicken recipe is tried and true. This whole roasted chicken recipe is easy, tasty and will have your family craving for more.... - 118.378
Roasted Butterflied Herbed Chicken And Veggies
It is Friday and you wish to celebrate it. Why not make some roasted butterflied chicken and vegetables and flavor it with herbs. Here is quick video on this from the frugal chef. Watch the video for recipe and tips. A nice dinner is on the way! - 116.479
Bursting with juicy flavors, a well-made roasted chicken could be the delight of your dinner table. However, to roast chicken perfectly is not everyone's forte. This video helps you master this recipe to perfection. You may not get it right at once. But after... - 116.334
Oven Roasted Chicken
Check out this incredible video that shares some great ideas to use oven roasted chicken in a variety of meals. The video presents a whole roasted chicken recipe that is versatile and an ultimate task that would make it easier to manage your weekly food... - 115.516
Creamy Chicken Salad With Rice And Fruits
Here is a great way to use your leftovers to make a delicious salad. Watch this impressive video that shows Chef Walter Staib preparing a creamy chicken salad with rice and fruits. The video is outstanding and offers great slicing techniques and tips for an... - 114.553
Roasted Whole Chicken With Rosemary
The ingredients used are basic and turn an ordinary chicken into a taste of elegance and beauty. Typically, I'm not a fan of rosemary but I have to admit, my opinion may be changing very quickly. Rosemary despite it's aromatic strength as a fresh cut or even... - 114.427
Chicken Crepes A La Reine
Watch Chef Walter Staib making crepes stuffed with oven roasted chicken and mushroom filling baked to perfection. Take a look at this video that shows an elegant and classic recipe which can be a great accompaniment to wine. The video displays amazing... - 113.754
Roasted Whole Chicken
When you have a whole chicken best thing is to roast it. In this video, we get to see an easy and yummy roasted chicken recipe that requires only salt and pepper in addition to a few common vegetables. One can prepare to place the chicken in the oven in less... - 112.598
Chicken Roast With Herbs
Looking for some simple and inexpensive recipes that can be made with a whole chicken? Here is a simple recipe of roasted whole chicken that promises a wholesome meal for four. Watch the video and chefs instructions to make a perfect chicken roast. Use the... - 112.108
Roast Chicken Legs
This is my children's all time favorite dish. They call it "Mama Chicken." The secret is in the slow, long roasting. The method is the same for a whole chicken. Simply season it and make sure your oven is preheated to 350 degrees. Then I cook the leg quarters... - 112.067
Whole Chicken In The Oil Free Cooker
1. On a board, place the roast chicken. Make sure the chicken is dry.
2. In a small bowl, pour the creole butter marinade and using the turkey marinade injection, inject this liquid in the chicken's leg and breast areas.
3. Take the Cajun rub... - 111.952
Latin Beer Roasted Chicken
1. Clean and remove the giblets from the chicken and wash it inside and out and pat dry with at towel.
2. Rub the chicken down completely with the butter.
3. Next, rub it down completely with 1/3 cup of the Spanish spice blend.
4. Next, rub the... - 111.697
How To Turn Forgotten Fridge Items Into An Amazing Meal
This recipe shows how you can combine small quantity of ingredients and make a great meal. The Chef makes Baked Chicken and Vegetables in the video. This is a simply amazing dish and doesn't even take much of your time. - 110.921
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 110.913
Want a simple and easy restaurant quality meal idea for yourself, your family and friends? Chef Scott has a solution, he is making a simple Roasted Chicken dish flavored with fresh rosemary from his garden. In the video, he tells us how to make falvorful... - 110.554
Holiday Roasted Chicken
1. Wash the chicken inside out. Pat it dry with a kitchen towel.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes. Quarter them into wedges.
3. Slice the onion thinly.
4. Preheat the oven to 220 degree C.
5. Combine the onion and potatoes in a bowl.... - 108.878
La Romanza Bistro Italiano's Roasted Chicken
Eimee Pellegrini, Owner and Chef of La Romanza shares her popular roast chicken recipe. Lemon and rosemary notes in the marinade, and a rich reduction sauce bring classic country cooking to your home or next dinner party! - 106.795
Roast Chicken With Herbs And Vegetables
Chicken is a real temptation when roasted with many flavors over dinner. Check out the recipe to make Roast Chicken with Herbs using chicken, a few vegetables and herbs. Good with another side! - 106.369
How To Roast A Perfect Chicken
How many times have you landed with chicken either undercooked or overcooked? To avoid such mess in future, you should watch this video. The chef instruction upon how a chicken can be roasted with perfection. - 104.456
Easy Roasted Chicken
Make your holiday exciting with this delicious chicken dish that is bound to be a favorite with your family. This video is a perfect tool for this delightful roasted chicken. Watch this video for the simplicity of this dish and emerge as a winner! - 103.915
Easy Roasted Chicken
CookingwithCaitlin.com host Caitlin teaches you how to make a Whole Roasted Chicken, and how to cut it. Buying a whole chicken is a lot more affordable, very easy to make and quite tasty. This chicken recipe only uses a few ingredients, but tastes like you... - 103.41
Roasted Whole Chicken Stuffed With Vegetables And Truffle Oil
As a cook yourself do you wish to cook with some of those special ingredients that are little rare for you, probably your answer is yes. Well, the chef in the video also has similar story to share. Watch the video for the special recipe and ingredient. - 103.3
Herbes De Provence Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. In a large bowl, combine white wine, olive oil, Dijon mustard, and seasoning mix. Whisk them together.
3. Throw chicken and potatoes in it. Toss and coat well.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil, and... - 100.73
It's surprising how a well-chosen ingredient can transform a well-familiar dish into a total gourmet delight. Juan Montalvo explains how you can cook up roasted chicken at home and jazz it up with Cuban condiment mojo and sweet tomato sauce. A healthy,... - 100.542
Tasty Oven Roasted Chicken With Lemon Potatoes
Are you bored of eating the regular chicken dish? Try Tasty oven roasted chicken with lemon potatoes. Fresh vegetables tossed in lemon juice, olive oil and chicken makes this dish by Eva mouthwatering. It just takes few minutes to make! - 100.039
Jeanine Friesen's Fiesta Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. On a flat surface lay chicken breast, and with a sharp knife cut 4-5 vertical slits on it.
3. Open the slits like fan, cover it with saran wrap, and pound it flat. Set it aside.
4. In a large mixing... - 98.4671
Stuffed Roast Chicken with the herbs and lemon! This chicken will come out nice and golden and delicious! Want to give this a go then see the video. - 98.2378
Sage Roasted Chicken
This is for all chicken lovers! Sage Roasted Chicken is a chicken preparation which can be prepared at night so that you do not have to do any cooking in the morning. Carrots have been used in this recipe, but you can use any other vegetable like a pumpkin... - 97.2229
Chicken Roast – Part 1: Roasting The Chicken
If you have limited time but still want to cook a yummy dish, try Chicken Roast. This dish can be made quickly and easily and at your convenience. You can just pop the chicken in the oven for roasting while you do other things. This recipe allows you to... - 96.922
Chipotle Glazed Roast Chicken Tacos With Pumpkin Rice
1. For chicken, liberally rub kosher salt all over the chicken, including its cavity. Cover, and refrigerate for two hours.
2. For chipotle sauce, in blender add orange juice, lime juice, honey, garlic, chipotle pepper, and 6 tablespoons of... - 96.8211
Chicken Roast – Part 2: Making Peas And Mashed Potatoes
This is the second part of the video which shows the recipe of Chicken Roast. This part deals with making mashed peas and potatoes. This requires only 20 minutes of cooking and an hour’s time to prepare the dish. Give it a try! - 95.9385
Butterflied Roast Chicken
Roasted butterflied chicken cooks in half the time of a whole chicken and its juicy and has a deliciously crisp dark brown skin. For best results, use a bird weighing about 3 1/2 pounds. To butterfly a chicken, you'll need sturdy kitchen shears to remove the... - 95.2458
Mediterranean Roasted Chicken
Are you looking for a roasted whole chicken recipe? Here is an excellent video for Mediterranean -style roasted chicken recipe that is very flavorful and spicy. This video has nicely presented the recipe with all minute cooking and flavoring details. Try out... - 94.4804
Classic Chicken Roast
Roasting a chicken might be a regular task for many of you, but this recipe shows a special way to roast which you should learn. In this video, the chef shows how to keep it simple yet delicious and flavorful. Follow this next time you go for roasting a... - 94.4772
Roast Chicken With White Truffle Oil
Sometimes a few drops of a magical ingredient can turn a regular meal into a gourmet dinner. You will know when you will try this Roast Chicken with White Truffle Oil. Watch this video to learn the secret of making this simple yet delectable chicken. - 93.4865
Looking for some good recipes for thanks giving or a family gathering. Here is a stuffed capon recipe that is easy and looks and tastes great. For all those who like to invite guests over but don't have all the patience to cook elaborate menus, this is a... - 93.2805
Classic Roast Chicken Gravy
Why use canned gravy or powered gravy mix when making it at home is just as easy? Chef John discourages the use of powdered gravy mix with his recipe to make basic chicken gravy for roasts. It is simpler than following the instructions on a pouch of gravy mix... - 92.739
Perfect Roast Chicken In An Aroma Oven
1. Clean the chicken and remove the giblets.
2. Preheat aroma oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In the aroma oven, place the whole, cleaned chicken.
4. Let the chicken roast for about 50 minutes, allowing 10 minutes per pound.... - 91.2786
Perfect Roasted Chicken
Be it the chilly nights or fall or fresh spring-day barbecue, rossted chicken always find their way into the menu card. Worry not if you don't know how to make perfect roasted chicken to oerfection as Kirk Leins details easy recipe to make the best roasted... - 91.0153
Roasted Chicken With Garlic And Scallions
Home cooking is a job with lot of responsibilities. You have to be perfect in taste, management and assumption. You must always cook keeping in mind the tastes of the family like roasted chicken thighs, in this video a perfect meal boosting with taste and... - 90.181
Oven Roasted Chicken
To all you chicken lovers, it is your lucky day. Because our talented chef has something special just for you. Check out the video of the delicious Roast Chicken especially prepared by our chef. Serve this yummy and lip smacking main dish with salads or a... - 89.5574
Roasted Chicken Cutlet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl take all the ingredients except chicken cutlets and whisk well.
3. In a Ziploc take chicken cutlets and pour in the marinade. Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
4. Take out and roast in... - 88.7749
Classic Roast Chicken
Chicken in roast form is not new yet is craved for by many. Catch up with this video containing a Julia Child's Cook Book inspired recipe to make roast chicken. Simple inspiring dish! - 87.61
Roast Chicken : Part 1 - Preparation
Make your holidays with some delicious appetizing roast chicken. Watch part 1 of the roast chicken video series that is stepwise, interesting and offers great tips too. Look out for part 2 of the video for this complete recipe. - 87.3311
In this video you will see how you can prepare your chicken for roasting. This is one of the simplest ways of doing it. Take a look at the video to find out more about it. - 86.5565
Roast Chicken : Part 2 - Making
Take a look at this part 2 of the roast chicken video series. The chicken here is combined with potatoes and yam, wonderfully seasoned and roasted to perfection. Impress your family with this fantastic chicken meal and rejoice. - 85.7941
Roasted Chicken In Orange Juice And Parsley
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when combined with the tangy flavors of orange juice. Take a look at this recipe to see how easily the chef combines the flavors of orange juice to chicken and then goes ahead and roast it. Try this at home and... - 84.2198
Smoked Roasted Whole Chicken
Nothing like smoke roasted whole chicken on a grill. The video here shares an excellent idea for holiday picnics or camping. Take a look at this spectacular video that displays this amazing smoking technique. So pack up for a great holiday this weekend and do... - 83.9013
How To Roast And Stuff A Chicken
Chicken flavorized with herbs, vegetables and other flavors is healthy and delectable treat and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno baking braised chicken stuffed with vegetables and seasonings straight from her garden. Refreshingly tasty! - 82.7259
Homemade Chicken And Veggies Roast
Are you in search of a great roast recipe that combines the goodness of both chicken and vegetable. You have landed on the correct page. Chef Gavan prepares a lovely Homemade chicken and Veggies Roast recipe that you will totally love. Watch this video now. - 79.2387
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes And Asparagus
Chicken is an all time favorite and it goes well with the combination of any ingredient. Watch this video to see how the chef makes a perfectly roasted chicken combined with potatoes and herbs to make an absolutely scrumptious meal. Try making it for your... - 78.5686
Browned Breast Chicken
Browned Breast Chicken is today's special recipe. Check out the video of how this delicious dish was prepared. The chef has done a good job in showing us how to prepare the perfect moist browned breast chicken. - 72.4357
Roast Chicken With Roast Vegetables
If you are cooking roast chicken, try out this version of Roast Chicken with Roast Vegetables. Simple and easy, this rustic meal can be a good family event. Watch the video for the recipe. - 69.6407
Cold Roast Chicken With Pate Stuffing
1. Use a clean kitchen towel to wipe the chicken clean inside out.
2. Season the inside of the chicken with a little salt.
3. Rub cut surface of lemon on the outside.
4. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C or Gas No. 5)
5. To prepare the... - 49.7014
Roasted Chicken With Apples Cider And Calvados
Roasted Chicken With Apples Cider And Calvados is something I prepare quiet often for my parties. The dish is delicious and my friends and relatives have already become prey to its flavor. You will love this Roasted Chicken With Apples Cider And Calvados... - 49.4845
Herbed Roast Chicken
Chicken is a favorite at my home. I love entertaining and also trying out new and interesting chicken recipe. This herbed roast chicken is one of my all time favorites. Especially when it comes to the taste and flavors. If you are a chicken lover you must... - 49.0794
Glazed Roast Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
2) Rub the cavity of chicken properly with salt and truss the chicken.
3) On a rack in a shallow baking pan, place the chicken with the breast side up after the skin has been brushed with melted margarine.... - 48.1733
Simple Spiced Roast Chicken
1) In a small bowl, mix together spices and salt. Gradually add butter. Continue to grind the contents till properly mixed.
2) Try to free the chicken off its skin through the breast and thighs without tearing the meat.
3) Now spread the spices... - 47.9438
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients.
Wash chicken and pat dry, inside and out.
Invert wings so top of wings are under body and tie legs together with kitchen twine.
To get a nice and even roast, cook on a rack so it... - 47.8447
Deli Roasted Chicken Pate
1) Coat small pyrex bowl lightly with butter.
2) Remove the skin and deboned the chicken, and discard.
3) Cut into small pieces to make about 3 cups.
4) In a food processor, place together chicken, cream, fresh parsley, onions or... - 47.6969
Orange Roasted Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Coat the chicken all over with melted margarine or butter.
3. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
4. In the cavity of the chicken, stuff the orange halves.
5. Arrange the chicken in a... - 47.2188
Mum S Roast Chicken With Lemony Breadcrumb Stuffing And Gravy
1. Heat your oven to a temperature of 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. For the stuffing, in a saucepan, melt the butter and add onions; cover and allow to cook for almost ten minutes
3. Remove from the heat, add chopped herbs, lemon juice and... - 47.2004
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
This Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese is a mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Roast Chicken Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese recipe and share your feelings with us! - 47.0573
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Nuts
Rub the chicken all over with the marinade, putting 1 tablespoon inside it.
Leave for 1 hour.
Reserve the remaining marinade.
Make the stuffing by cutting the cabbage into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces, and chopping the nuts and gizzard.
Cook this mixture with the... - 47.0041
Casserole Roasted Chicken
1.Evenly sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper in the chicken cavities.
2.Peel the onion and scrub potatoes around the circumference in a wat that a thin strip is left.
3. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
4.Take a large heavy flame... - 46.9646
Pot Roasted Chicken
Weigh the chicken and calculate cooking time.
Brown the chicken all over in the heated butter and oil in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Drain off the fat and put the trivet in the cooker.
Pour in the water, add the giblets, sliced onions and carrot, the... - 46.957
Filbert Roast Chicken With Honey Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
2) In a shallow baking pan, spread the chopped filberts and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes at 400-degrees, stirring occasionally.
3) Mix together the chopped filberts. stuffing mix, celery, chicken lover,... - 46.8603
This crisp brown roast chicken is sure to entice your taste buds ! Eat it as it is sprinkled with salt and pepper and served with savory sauces or try it out as a side course to rice and noodle dishes ! Your suggestions for this roast chicken are welcome ! - 46.7582
Herby Dressed Turnips And Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. Boil turnips in salted water for 6 minutes and keep aside to cool
3. Clean the chicken and rub the chicken all over with oil. Season the exterior and interior with salt and pepper.
4. Use an... - 46.6404
Roast Chicken With Apples Turnips And Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the paprika, pepper and salt.
3. Grease a roasting pan with butter or oil.
4. Rub the spice mix inside and on the chicken so that the meat is well seasoned.
5. Place the bird... - 46.5667
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Gravy
1. In a saucepan, prepare the stuffing by melting the butter and olive oil together over low heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil butter mix and cover with butter paper and cook over a low heat. This will turn the onions soft but not... - 46.2771
Soak the bread in the milk, adding a very little more if necessary.
The bread should absorb the milk and not be wet.
Add all the other ingredients, chopped quite small, mix thoroughly and season well.
Put into the crop or body of the bird and secure with a... - 46.0434
Herb Roasted Chicken
Mix lemon peel, oregano, sage, marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and garlic in small bowl.
Gently loosen and lift skin from breast and legs.
Rub herb mixture under skin.
Place onion and bay leaf in cavity of chicken.
Secure legs together with... - 45.9767
Cold Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to very hot (450°F.).
Sprinkle chickens inside and out with salt and pepper.
Place 1 onion, 1/2 bay leaf, pinch of thyme, and approximately 1 teaspoon butter in the cavity of each.
Tie legs of chickens together securely.
Heat butter in a large... - 45.8529
Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds
Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds is perfect for all the all the chicken lovers out there. This flavors and texture of this chicken dish is simply irresistible. Try this brilliant Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds recipe! - 45.8528
Roast Chicken With Raisin Nut Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take small amount of monosodium glutamate and salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle all over the chicken.
3) Combine together the bread, 2/3 cup margarine, ½ teaspoon monosodium glutamate, 2 teaspoons... - 45.7876
Roast Chicken With Roasted Whole Garlic
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F and also trim excess fat from the chicken, being sure to check the body cavity for fat
2. Lay the chicken on a surface, and season the cavity with salt and pepper and then chill it in the... - 45.7175
Roast Chicken With Stuffing And Pan Gravy
1. Rinse chicken with water and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Prepare stuffing mixture as instructed by manufacturer.
3. Stuff the chicken with stuffing mixture.
4. Tie the legs and tuck them under the wings.
5. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility... - 45.5468
Cold Mustard Roasted Chicken
Wipe the chicken with a damp cloth.
Quarter the onion and place it in the cavity of the chicken with the marjoram and the first 14 tsp pepper.
Skewer the opening and truss the chicken.
Dry the chicken.
Make a paste of the soft butter, mustard, summer savory,... - 45.5441
Roasted Herbes De Provence Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Remove the giblets from the chicken.
Rinse the bird and pat it dry.
Place it in a roasting pan and rub with some of the olive oil.
Season with salt, pepper, and herbes de Provence.
Place the tarragon under the skin, in the cavity,... - 45.5306
Desert Sage And Garlic Roasted Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) Halve the chickens down the backbone and remove the backbone and wing tips at the joint.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the corn bread crumbs, sage, garlic, milk, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper ... - 45.5126
Roast Chicken Mole
In a medium saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
In a small bowl, mix sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Stir into onion mixture.
Add chocolate, tomatoes and chicken broth or bouillon.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 45.4632
Spicy Peanut Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together paprika, ginger, cayenne and oil.
Grind 1 cup of the peanuts in a food processor and add half of it to the oil and spices.
Truss the chicken for roasting and coat with the mixture.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Mix... - 45.4513
Roasted Chicken Recipes By Category