- » Roasted Cheese
Roasted Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted cheese recipes.
Pizza With Roasted Garlic And Cheese Topping
Are you among the people who like to play with taste buds and keep introducing new tastes to your food? If so, you will like this roasted garlic pizza being made by the chef in this video. It is so garlicky and cheesy and yummy piece of munch. - 115.354
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 2
If you love eating and making sandwiches, here is a video on how to prepare them. This sandwich is extremely flexible and can be eaten virtually any time of the day. This is the best recipe where you can use your creativity while selecting the ingredients.... - 108.616
Roasted Cauliflower And Cheese Tortellini
Here's a kid special pasta made using tortellini and dressed with a ready made sauce. Chef Russell shares his kid's favorite recipe with you so that your kid's are as happy as his. Make a bowl today for your angels. - 108.281
French Goats Cheese Camembert And Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright shows you how to make a mouth-watering dish using French goats cheese. Goat's cheese is a versatile ingredient in the kitchen; slice the firm variety or crumble soft goat's cheese. This lively salad captures the... - 107.427
Filet Mignon With Figs And Bleu Cheese
1. Rub the filet mignon with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. In a hot skillet, caramelize the seasoned filet mignon for 5-8 minutes on each side.
3. Set the meat aside to rest once done to rest.
4. In the same skillet, add the quartered figs... - 105.535
Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower With Cheese
1. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into florets of equal size. Save stalk for later use.
2. Line a baking pan with foil, and lay equal amount of broccoli and cauliflower on it.
3. Sprinkle sea salt and black peppercorn on it.
4. Drizzle olive oil,... - 102.113
Cheesy Trio Delight
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. For the bell pepper Bruchetta: Slice the baguette into thin pieces and brush with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Pop into the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Julienne the roasted bell pepper... - 101.421
Roasted Acorn Squash
Acorn squash is a satisfying side dish when roasted and topped with a pat of butter and some herbs. You can always choose your own topping to flavor the squash. It’s really delicious and very healthy too. - 100.871
Oven Roasted Asparagus With Cheese
You will find oodles of fresh tender asparagus flooding the farmers market in spring and summer time. Make the most of these healthy, delicious greens, which come in thin, thick or medium size spears. This recipe is probably the simplest and most delicious... - 98.3531
For all the Mexican food lovers, this chili relleno is simply the best in its category as it is easily made with a few ingredients, but has a mix of textures and flavors which will simply change the way you felt about rellenos before. Best of all, this... - 88.2001
Polenta With Gorgonzola And Roasted Peppers
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a heavy-duty baking sheet with thick foil lining.
3. Broil bell peppers from 3-inch distance from main heat source. The bell peppers should be turned all around so that all its sides are absolutely charred.
4.... - 49.0272
Cheese And Herb Chicken Legs
Cheese and herb chicken legs are made with chicken drumsticks roasted in the oven. Prepared with an under the skin stuffing of herbs like basil, dill tarragon and parsley, the cheese and herb chicken legs are brushed with butter and coated in biscuit crumbs... - 48.6769
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 48.6383
Frittata With Chard And Roasted Red Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease 9-inch square baking dish with butter.
3) Stack chard leaves and cut crosswise into ribbons.
4) In a large pan heat butter and oil over medium heat and fry leeks for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in... - 48.3027
Cheese Hearts With Strawberry Sauce
1)Take 4 heart shaped molds and line them each with a clean cheesecloth or muslin.
2)Wash strawberries and hull them. Chop some and reserve some for decoration.
3)In a bowl, use a sieve and drain out excess whey from cottage cheese. The cheese... - 48.2019
Herbs & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Fufill your baking desires with this recipe of stuffed Zucchini. This dish would also give you a feeling of having super food. Incredibly healthy and tasty recipe of stuffed Zucchiniwould surely make your family fall for the dish! Fall in love with Italain... - 47.6539
Roasted Carrots With Goat S Cheese
1. Steam the carrots for 5 minutes until half cooked.
3. Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas
4. In a roasting pan toss the carrots, seeds, chilli and garlic with a drizzle of oil and half the orange juice.
5. Roast for 20... - 46.6743
Moyra Fraser's Goats' Cheese And Roasted Pepper Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grill the garlic cloves and whole peppers under a very hot grill for about 15 minutes, or till they are soft and blackened all over, occasionally turning.
3) From the garlic, remove the... - 46.471
Roasted Pepper And Goat Cheese Strudels
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cut bell peppers into 1-inch-thick strips; set aside.
Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add carrot, onion, and garlic, and saute 8... - 45.0735
Goat Cheese And Roasted Pepper Quesadillas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the tortillas on a flat surface and sprinkle each one with 1/4 cup of jack cheese.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of goat cheese over the jack.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and saute until it is... - 44.2719
Chicken With Cheese Spices And Brandy
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for fifteen minutes.
Place chicken parts in pot.
Add salt, pepper, marjoram, basil, onions, and brandy.
Cover with grated cheese.
Top with sliced mushrooms and chopped parsley.
Place covered pot in cold oven.
Set... - 43.5379
Goats Cheese Chicken With Warm Lentils And Sweet Beets
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, place the beetroot and shallots together.
3) Drizzle with honey and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4) Season to taste then toss thoroughly to coat.
5) Cover with foil and roast... - 43.3119
Cheese Stuffed Chicken Kiev
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the pepper, garlic, and half of the chives.
Lay 1 strip of cheese in the center of each chicken breast, fold the ends over, then roll up as for a jelly roll and fasten with toothpicks.
In a pie pan, whisk the egg white, milk,... - 43.0873
Cheese & Vegetables Stuffed Roast Chicken
Preheal oven to 375°.
Using your fingers, loosen skin on breast of bird, working from tip of breast to neck, leaving the skin intact at edges.
Combine mushrooms, pepper, onions, carrot, cheeses, butter and Poultry Blend; stir until well... - 43.0019
Roasted Chicken Salad With Goat Cheese Crostini
Cut carrots into long, thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
Combine carrot, spinach, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine tarragon and next 7 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Add vinegar mixture to... - 41.183
Roasted Winter Veg With Goats Cheese And Sesame Seeds
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into 3cm chunks. Peel and cut the celeriac into equal-sized chunks. Put the squash, celeriac, onions and parsnips into a bowl, pour over the oil, then season well. Tip... - 40.4368
Tired of takeout? Try this do-ahead pizza topped with bell pepper, yellow squash, eggplant, mushrooms and more! - 39.9363
Roasted Vegetable Macaroni And Cheese
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large shallow roasting pan; toss well.
Bake at 450° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven, set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 375°.
Place flour in a large... - 39.8602
Cheese & Cumin Scones
Fry chopped onions in hot oil till pale pink and translucent.
Add the ground masala paste and fry well.
When the oil comes to the surface, put in the pork and bacon pieces and fry.
Add the bread cubes, peas, carrots, fried potatoes and green coriander.
Mix... - 39.2538
Cheese Crusted Chicken With Cream
Remove chicken neck and giblets; reserve for other uses.
Pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Rinse chicken inside and out, then pat dry.
Brush skin with butter.
Place chicken, breast up, on a rack in a 12- by 15-inch roasting pan.
Roast, uncovered, in a 375°... - 38.8731
Sonoma Chevre With Tri Roasted Peppers
Place cheese log in the center of a large flat platter; cover and refrigerate.
Slice the bell pepper into thin strips vertically.
Heat a saute pan over medium high heat and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
Stir fry the bell peppers until they are limp, but not... - 38.165
Roasted Vegetable Wrapped With Hummus And Goat's Cheese
1. Heat a ridged griddle pan or ordinary grill.
2. Cut the aubergine and courgettes into slices on the diagonal no thicker than 1 cm. Brush with a little oil, then cook on the griddle pan or under the grill until nicely criss-crossed or browned on both sides.... - 38.0764
Roasted Veggie Quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Cover and chill.
3. Combine asparagus, onion, and garlic in a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
4.... - 37.1547
Eggs On Roasted Veggies
Eggs on Roasted Veggies is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs chesse. Specially great for kids holiday. - 36.9011
Roasted Peppers With Crumbled Goat's Cheese
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Put the peppers on a baking tray in a single layer-this is important because layered vegetables will steam rather than roast and become soggy.
Add the garlic.
Drizzle olive oil generously over the peppers and... - 36.5625
Roasted Cheese Canapes
This is a brilliant Roasted Cheese Canapes recipe. I served this or my family last weekend they loved its texture and flavor. See for yourself how tasty the Roasted Cheese Canapes is! - 36.4169
Roasted Garlic Spread With Three Cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut tops off garlic heads to expose tops of cloves.
Place garlic in small baking pan; bake 45 minutes or until garlic is very tender.
Remove from pan; cool completely.
Squeeze garlic into small bowl; mash with fork.
Beat cream cheese... - 36.3284
Pork Loin With Cheese Sauce
Season the pork loin with the salt, pepper and cumin.
Melt the butter in a heavy casserole and brown the meat on all sides.
Mix the cheese with the mustard and 1/4 cup [50 ml.] of the cream, and spoon the mixture over the meat.
Roast under the broiler or in a... - 35.5611
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
A quick, easy and elegant way to enjoy the flavors of fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese, capers and bell peppers. - 35.406
Soft Polenta With Roast Butternut And Blue Cheese
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Toss the squash with a tbsp olive oil and some seasoning.
Roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
Make up the polenta following pack instructions - it should be soft enough to spoon.
Season well, then beat in the butter and... - 34.6498
Ham And Cheese Stuffed Veal Chops
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Using a paring knife, cut a 3-inch-deep horizontal pocket in the center of each chop. Season the chops and pockets with salt and pepper. Tuck 1 slice each of ham and cheese into each pocket and seal with toothpicks.
2. In each of... - 34.4386
Spatchcock With Ricotta And Herbs
1. To make stuffing, place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Divide into four portions. Gently ease skin from breast of each bird and fill pocket with stuffing.
2. Brush birds with oil and top with a sprig of rosemary and a sprinkle of black pepper.... - 34.3836
Oven Roasted Tomato & Goat's Cheese Tarts
1. Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 3. Place the tomatoes in a single layer cut-side up, in a lightly oiled, shallow baking tray. Sprinkle with three-quarters of the thyme leaves, 1 tsp sea salt flakes and some black pepper, and roast for 1/2 hrs until they... - 34.1222
Pasta With Roasted Summer Vegetables And Feta Cheese
Prepare the vegetables.
Stir together the olive oil, garlic and basil.
Brush the vegetables with a light coating of the oil mixture.
Rotate the vegetables in the Deep Basket 20 minutes or until very tender.
Remove and coarsely chop.
Toss vegetables with hot... - 33.4392
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) On the end of a toasting fork, fix the piece of cheese and hold the piece in front of the flames of an open fire. The piece can also be held over glowing coals.
3) Into a warmed dish,... - 32.6496
Roasted Red Pepper And Cheese Bites
Broil peppers 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from heat, turning often, for 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Let cool slightly.
Peel and seed; cut pepper lengthwise into 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide strips.
Place in bowl and toss with oil and pepper.
Wrap 1 pepper... - 31.416
Roasted Garlic With Herded Yogurt Cheese
Cut stem end off each head of garlic, exposing individual cloves.
Place each garlic head on a square of aluminum foil to make individual bundles.
Combine chicken broth and olive oil; pour evenly over garlic.
Fold foil edges over, and wrap securely.
Place... - 31.1547
Roast Beef And Blue Cheese Sandwich
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper, and stir well; spread on cut sides of sandwich buns.
Line the bottom half of each sandwich bun with a lettuce leaf; top with tomato, bell pepper, onion, roast beef, cheese, and top halves of buns. - 31.0002
Beets With Aged Sheep Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Remove the beet leaves but leave a 1-inch stem on each beet. Wash the beets under running water. Place each type of beet into a separate nonaluminum roasting pan and drizzle each panful with 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 tablespoon of... - 30.8382
Sweet Peppers With Rosemary Garlic And Salted Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Set peppers on a baking sheet and brush with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil to coat lightly. Set on a baking sheet. Bake, turning once or twice, 20 minutes, or until skins begin to blister.
2. Place peppers in a brown paper or plastic... - 30.2959
Roast Chicken With Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Melt 90g (3oz) of butter in a saucepan. Stir in herbs, Parmesan, chutney and breadcrumbs, with enough of egg to bind. Stuff chicken with this mixture.
2. Melt remaining butter in clean pan; add garlic and brush... - 29.9601
Gnocchi With Roasted Squash And Goafs Cheese
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Tip squash into a roasting tin with the garlic and oil. Season, mix well, then roast for 20 mins, shaking the pan halfway through.
2. Meanwhile, boil gnocchi according to pack instructions. With a few sees to go, throw... - 29.04
Prime Rib With Garlic Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Let roast stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling.
2. Preheat grill.
3. In a food processor, finely mince garlic, rosemary, basil, salt and pepper. Add mustard and olive oil, processing to form a paste. Smear the paste over the top and - 29.0383
Zucchini Roasted Pepper And Cheese Pockets
1. Drain red peppers, reserving oil. Slice peppers into 1-inch-wide strips and reserve.
2. In a nonstick 1 2-inch skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons reserved pepper oil. Add zucchini and onion and cook, stirring, until tender and golden, about 5... - 28.9362
Roasted Garlic Dip
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Wrap the garlic in aluminum foil, set on the middle oven rack, and roast for 1 hour.
Remove the garlic from the oven and cool until easy to handle.
Separate the garlic into cloves.
Working over the container of an electric blender... - 28.1601
Brie With Roasted Garlic
1 Divide heads of garlic into cloves (should have 20 to 24 cloves); do not peel. Place garlic in a heavy 1-quart saucepan with the oil. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low; continue cooking for 10... - 26.8787
Roasted Garlic Cheese Toasts
Brush one side of the baguette slices with the olive oil and dip into grated Parmesan.
Arrange bread in greased basket and rotate until bread is crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Squeeze roasted garlic from bulb and mash well.
Spread garlic on the toasts and top... - 26.47
Stuffings For Roast Suckling Pig Feta Cheese Stuffing
Prepare piglet as above, rubbing it inside and out with salt and pepper, a little oregano, lemon juice, and olive oil.
Stuff piglet with the cheese mixed with parsley.
Sew or skewer opening closed and roast as directed. - 21.744
Roasted Cheese Stuffed Chiles
Leaving stems on, slit chiles lengthwise and discard seeds and ribs.
Mix Cheddar and mozzarella and fill chiles equally.
Place chiles, slit sides up, in a 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400° oven until chiles are soft and lightly tinged with... - 18.2445
Roasted Cranberry & Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Have I told you about my cranberry problem. Every year around this time, I buy way to many cranberries. I love the way they look and taste. So I am always trying to find fun ways to add cranberries to something. Well, I have had baked brie with cranberries... - 0
Roasted Apple And Cheese Sandwich
Here comes yet another filling and tasty sandwich for a lazy Sunday morning. Bread is French toasted and then given roasted apple and cheese filling, with a bit of organic mixed fruit jam smeared over. You can even serve it as a snack or with little bit more... - 0
Truffle Oil, Garlic & Parmesan Cheese Oven Roasted Fries
Here I go again making you step out of your comfort zone. Ready to try something new? Try my white truffle, garlic and parmesan cheese oven roasted french fries. Trust me, you're going to want to try more dishes that include truffle oils and butter. - 0
Eggplant, Roasted Red Pepper And Cheese Panini
In Italy, the word PANINO, means a sandwich made from bread other than sliced bread such as ciabatta or baguette. The panino is also filled with deli ingredients such as ham, cheese, salami and other food and served warm after being pressed by a warming... - 0
Mac And Cheese With Roasted Veggies
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Drizzle garlic with olive oil and wrap in foil. Place on a baking sheet a roast for 15 minutes.
3. Toss veggies with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add to garlic baking sheet and... - 0
Roasted Red Potatoes With Cheese, Dill & Dijon Appetizer
At Thanksgiving and during the holiday season, my family loves to get together and PARTY! Here's a delicious, easy-to-make appetizer to share with your family and friends: Roasted Potatoes with Cheese, Dill & Dijon. Video Brought to you by Jarlsberg USA. - 0
Holiday Series: Cheesy Macaroni & Cheese With Roasted Garlic
This Macaroni & Cheese is super cheesy and easy to make. It's a great blend of 2 things most of us love, cheese and garlic. This dish can be served any time of the year but seems to be much more than a staple during the Holidays. Be sure and check out the... - 0
Baked Roasted Red Pepper And Chevre Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Roast the bell pepper over the stove or you can broil in the oven.
3. Place the bell pepper in a medium bowl and cover with a saran wrap. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the seeds and skin... - 0
Roasted Cheese Recipes By Category