- » Roasted Beef Tenderloin
Roasted Beef Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted beef tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted beef tenderloin recipes.
Coffee And Chocolate Encrusted Beef Tenderloin With Tortilla Sauce
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for the holiday season then this beef tenderloin recipe is a showstopper! This recipe has “special” pressed all over it. Beef tenderloin is a pricey cut, and perfect special... - 112.415
Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine Onion Sauce
Are you looking forward to make a beef tenderloin recipe? Here is a excellent video that shows an absolutely delicious roasted beef tenderloin recipe. Have a look at this video and make this fabulous recipe on any special occasion and amaze everyone with... - 105.973
Ultimate Classic Tenderloin Roast
Looking for more ideas to prepare beef roast for dinner parties, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Mick cooking Tenderloin Roast with beef tenderloin and a premium grill rub as the key ingredients. Enjoy your favorite drink with the roast. - 105.705
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
A great option for party or any special occasion meal, beef tenderloin is easier to cook than you might think. In this video, you'll learn how to make a perfectly roasted beef tenderloin your guests will rave about. - 97.4732
New Year's Eve Special Roast Tenderloin Of Beef
Most of us use the cost as the excuse for not cooking a beef tenderloin, when the real reason is the intense fear of screwing up such an expensive cut of meat. The thought of paying all that money for such a luxury item, only to have it end up a dry,... - 97.2766
Easter Special Beef Tenderloin
As Easter is round the corner and you're deciding what to make, then you must check this out. The Chef makes beef tenderloin with an amazing dipping sauce. This is a perfect meal to have for Easter. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 94.3585
Roast Tenderloin Of Beef With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1) In a 1 1/2 to 2 inches, shallow roasting pan arrange the 2 flat beef bones.
2) Place the whole beef tenderloin over the bones so that they are not touching the pan directly.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, dry mustard, chutney and 2... - 47.0418
Peppered Beef Tenderloin Roast
Peppered beef tenderloin roast is a beef recipe cooked in the oven. Prepared with garlic and rosemary for flavor, the peppered beef tenderloin is seasoned with salt and pepper. Served with a beef stock and pan drippings sauce, this simple and homely beef... - 45.9053
Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
1. Remove the fat from tenderloin.
2. Preheat the meat to 425 degrees.
3. Take a 12 inch skillet and spray nonstick coating on it.
4. Put mushrooms and onions in it and cook on medium heat.
5. Add parsley and tarragon to the mixture and... - 45.3109
Spinach-& Mushroom Stuffed Tenderloin
Prepare Spinach mushroom Stuffing; set aside.
In cup, mix thyme, salt, and pepper; rub mixture all over tenderloin.
Turn thinner end under tenderloin to make meat an even thickness.
With sharp knife, cut 1 1/2 inch deep slit in tenderloin, starting 2 inches... - 44.9317
Father Tim's Beef Tenderloin
Combine the salt, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne, Italian seasoning, and Creole seasoning in a small bowl.
Rub the beef with the oil.
Coat both sides of the beef with the spice mixture.
Wrap tightly in aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least... - 44.8675
The Best Tenderloin Ever
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix port wine, soy sauce, and olive oil, pepper, garlic, bay leaf and hot pepper sauce.
3. Take a plastic bag, put tenderloin in it and keep on a shallow dish.
4. Coat the tenderloin by putting the marinade... - 43.4619
Spicy Beef Tenderloin
The spicy beef tenderloin is a beef recipe prepared with port wine and soy sauce. Cooked in the oven, the spicy beef tenderloin is prepared with a garlic and thyme marinade for a savory and spicy feel to it. - 43.2369
Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a 1 2-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion; cook until tender and golden.
Add the spinach, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, until spinach just wilts.
Remove the mixture from the heat; stir in the Parmesan... - 42.3078
1. With mallet split and slightly flatten tenderloin .
2. In skillet cook onion and celery with butter.
3. Stir in bread crumbs and mushrooms and spread mixture over half the meat.
4. Bring second side of meat over and fasten edges with skewers.
5.... - 42.2428
Potpourri Sauced Tenderloin
In 1-quart saucepan combine onion, catsup, vinegar, oil, parsley, sugar, Worcestershire, thyme, horseradish, 1 teaspoon salt, chili powder, and garlic.
Blend in water.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil, uncovered, over medium-low heat till sauce is... - 42.2109
Edith's Beef Tenderloin
Pour the wine, vinegar, and Heinz 57 sauce into a large bowl and mix well.
Place the tenderloin in a large zip-top bag.
Pour the wine mixture into the bag, add the onions, and seal the bag.
Place in the refrigerator for 48 hours to marinate.
Remove the... - 41.5129
Marinated Beef Tenderloin
The marinated beef tenderloin is a flavorful and rich beef recipe prepared in the oven. Cooked with a marinade of catsup and italian dressing, the marinated beef tenderloin is roasted to desired doneness and can be served with vegetables. - 41.0096
Cold Sliced Tongue And Beef Tenderloin
Place beef tongue in a deep pan with salt, allspice, onion, and water to cover.
Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the tongue is fork-tender. (Allow about 1 hour per pound.) Cool tongue in liquid, remove, and cut off the bones and... - 40.9163
1) Remove the surface fat and the connective tissue from beef and apply 2 tablespoons butter.
2) Take a shallow roasting pan and put the beef in it an insert a meat thermometer. Roast it for 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
3) Take a small saucepan and melt... - 40.1371
Tenderloin Supreme In Mushroom Sauce
1. Place tenderloin on rack in roasting pan. Insert roast meat thermometer in center of meat so that tip is slightly more than halfway through meat.
2. Roast, uncovered, at 425°F 45 to 60 minutes. The roast will be rare when meat thermometer... - 38.1973
Quick And Easy Marinated Beef Tenderloin
Quick And Easy Marinated Beef Tenderloin is a sumptous main dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored meat prepaeration and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Quick And Easy Marinated Beef... - 38.0308
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
1) Heat oven to 500°F.
2) With a string, tie the meat at 1-1/2 to 2-inch intervals.
3) Rub the meat with the oil.
4) In a roasting pan in the oven, place the meat uncovered.
5) Immediately reduce the heat to 400°F and roast 18 to 20... - 36.8727
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
1. Prepare marinade: In jumbo (2-gallon) ziptight plastic bag, combine red wine, oil, onion, rosemary, garlic, and bay leaves. Add tenderloin, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Place bag in shallow baking dish; refrigerate at... - 35.6795
Tenderloin With Gourmet Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the beef tenderloin and insert a meat thermometer tip in the center of the tenderloin.
3) In a nonstick roasting pan, place the tenderloin and roast in the preheated... - 35.436
Beef Tenderloin With Horseradish Sauce
1. Combine Tabasco, soy sauce, wine, oil, thyme, pepper, garlic and salt. Roll meat into mixture to cover all sides. Add bay leaf and marinate for at least 3 hours, turn occasionally.
2. Sauce: Mix together all sauce ingredients. Refrigerate several hours.
3.... - 35.2805
Roast Marinated Tenderloin Of Beef
Tie the tenderloin so that it will keep its shape.
Place the tenderloin in a non metal container.
Pour the Marinade over the meat.
Refrigerate and let stand for 24 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
Remove the meat from the... - 35.1373
Roasted Beer Tenderloin
In a small bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, pepper, garlic salt and onion salt; brush over tenderloin.
Place in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for rare, a meat thermometer should read... - 34.5626
Barley Beef Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Clean tenderloin by removing all silver skin.Combine oil and mustard and spread evenly over tenderloin. Stir together shallots, garlic and thyme in a small bowl; rub onto tenderloin. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Wrap... - 33.6535
Tenderloin Of Beef With Blue Cheese And Herb Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Crumble the toast into a bowl and blend to a coarse paste with the blue cheese, parsley, chives, and pepper.
2. To prepare the Madeira sauce, combine the demi-glace and wine in a small saucepan. Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce... - 32.9778
Beef Tenderloin Roll
1. To make a flat 3/4-inch-thick piece of beef, butterfly tenderloin by cutting, from top to bottom, through center to within 3/4-inch of bottom; open like a book and press to flatten. Flatten tenderloin slightly with a meat pounder or side of a meat cleaver... - 32.9609
Heat oven to 425°F.
Brush tenderloin with oil; rub herb mix over tenderloin.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of tenderloin.
Bake at 425°F. for 30 to 40 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 135°F.
Remove... - 31.9885
Roast Fillet Of Beef (beef Tenderloin)
Fillet is the most delicately tender beef and the most costly, in this case bought in a solid piece for oven roasting.
Have the butcher lard the meat, or lay strips of fat bacon or salt pork over the top.
Place in shallow pan, uncovered, and roast at... - 25.0797
Roasted Beef Tenderloin Recipes By Category
Roasted Beef Tenderloin Dish: