- » Roasted Beef
Roasted Beef Recipes
Roasted Beef is a main meal in England. People in England consider Roasted beef as a signature dish and they have national value for this dish. Along with England, in Canada, Ireland and Australia, the roast beef is ... More »
Roasted Turkey Breast
If you think that making roasted turkey is an all-day affair, you are in for a big surprise. Kirk Leins tells you how to roast perfect turkey breast in a matter of few hours. No fancy gravy, no exotic gravy — just pure and simple roasting. Try this... - 126.716
Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern in Philadelphia makes beef stroganov using Dietz and Watson ingredients. - 118.249
Oven Roasted Spicy Cocoa Beef
Do you like to experiment with flavors - you have come to the right place. Perhaps you never knew, that beef can be roasted by adding cocoa powder. Wanna try out? Watch the video to get all the information, so that you can easily reciprocate at home. - 116.253
Want to roast your beef in a frying pan? Here is a roasted beef recipe that is very unique by its marinade and its roasting style. The marinade is made of yogurt, vinegar, ginger garlic paste and seasonings. The chef pokes the meat with a fork which is a very... - 114.8
Rosemary Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, place the beef steak. Season it with all spice, salt and black pepper generously to cover it on all sides. Pour olive oil over it and rub it in the steak.
3. Prepare the other... - 108.799
Beef Mushroom Sandwich
Sandwich for meat-lovers!!! This video entails to prepare a delicious and filling sandwich with roasted beef and mushroom. This basic sandwich is given that extra zing with a dash of garlic powder. Its tender and juicy beef makes this a gourmet's delight. - 106.262
Betty's Oven Roast Beef Au Jus
1. Prepare a roasting pan line it with foil and ensure there is excess foil so that you can hold the juice in.
2. Rinse the roast and pat dry, season the roast with salt on both side.
3. Preheat the oven to 300 degree.
4. Place the roast... - 105.993
Roast Beef In Red Wine
1. In a blender blend onion, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
2. In a bowl, place the beef and sprinkle salt generously on all sides.
3. Apply the onion paste over the beef. Pour the red wine over the beef.
4. Sprinkle paprika, dried thyme... - 100.871
Basic Beef Fillet Roast
Many of you like to keep your beef fillet roast pretty simple, using only salt and pepper seasoning. This recipe is going to satisfy your craving for plain and simple beef fillet roast. The video describes it in such a lucid way that any beginner can try out. - 99.4356
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 98.3587
Roast Beef Barbecue By The Bbq Pit Boys
Here is a great way to make your roast beef more appealing. See this excellent video that shares an appetizing way to enjoy your barbecued beer beef with roasted potatoes. Take a look and you would surely like this ultra unique delightful meal combo. - 98.3249
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 96.8781
Pizza Beer Brats Stuffed In Roast Beef
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia prepare another tasty treat using their world famous Mamma Mia Pizza Beer as an ingredient and a tasty beverage to boot! Ronny North provides the music - 96.606
Cold Roasted Beef Sandwich
All the sandwich lovers, here is something special for you. A cold roasted beef sandwich is simple, but quite a filling and just awesome in taste. Make couple of them to pack you lunch or enjoy a wholesome breakfast or brunch to explore the whole day. Watch... - 96.4594
Garlic & Rosemary Infused Tri Tip Roast Beef
1. On a cutting board, spread rosemary, garlic, pepper, and salt.
2. Trim off the fat from tri-tip roast.
3. Place roast on top of the seasoning. Press, and flip to coat it evenly on both sides. Repeat for other roast pieces.
4. With a plastic... - 93.9724
Slow Cooker Hot Roast Beef Sandwich For Dinner
On nights when cooking feels like a drag, this delicious slow cooker recipe will ensure that you hit sack fully satiated. In this video, Betty presents a superb slow cooker hot roast beef sandwich. Flavorful, fast, hearty, and filling, this recipe surely... - 93.3943
Homemade Roast Beef
Roast beef is one dish that is perfect for any holiday table. Just get a cut of your choice, rub them with your special seasoning and get ready to gorge on a mouthwatering beef dish. Serve with pan sauce or horseradish sauce for a delectable treat. Pick your... - 90.6663
How To Roast Beef With Garlic And Rosemary
A good beef roast with a hint of garlic and rosemary and it will do the treat for the family! Watch this video on getting your beef scented with the herb and the garlic and the dish is a winner! - 87.0432
Barbecued Beef Roast
If you are looking forward to a grilling excitement for your camping or weekend fun, this barbecue beef roast would be a perfect choice for you. Watch this video to accompany these absolutely delicious beef with dipping sauce and pickles. Take a look... - 81.6959
'hot' Roast Beef On Kaiser
Once you prepare this special menu, you would love to repeat for every day until you get really satiated. Roasted beef and gravy served on toasted Kaiser bread is a delectable choice of main dish for any family get-together. In this video, chef shows the... - 78.3418
Pan Roasted Beef
Want to prepare a Pan Roasted Beef recipe with and Oriental touch? Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this impressive dish at home and that too effortlessly. Do not give it a miss. - 78.3277
Open Faced Roasted Beef Sandwich
Looking for a great Sunday brunch recipe? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch chef Binks share his secret recipe to prepare these totally drool worthy Open Faced Beef sandwiches. - 78.1536
Oven Roasted Beef
Want to know how to cook the perfect roast beef? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your cooking skills! It is important to roast beef well to bring out its full flavor and after watching this video, you will never go wrong again! - 77.7951
Pan To Oven Roasted Beef
Looking for a way to cook delicious, tender beef that will pleasantly surprise all your guests? Then watch this video and know more! The task is not all that tough and this video is here to prove it! - 73.0294
Rare Roast Beef Salad
1. Using a knife, trim and discard fat from steaks.
2. In a screw-top jar, put together oil, lemon peel and juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt; put the lid on and shake vigorously until blended.
3. In a shallow baking dish, place... - 49.0257
Roast Beef Summer Salad
1) Take the potatoes and put them in a pan along with cold water. Boil the potatoes for around 20 minutes to make them tender. Take the potatoes away from the water and allow them to cool for another 30 minutes.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut them into... - 47.9787
Marinara Roast Beef With Grilled Asparagus And Potatoes
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and saute 3 minutes; add garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add wine and bring to a boil.
Stir in tomato puree, vinegar, sugar, bay leaves, and thyme.
Simmer for 3 minutes.
Remove marinade from heat; cool... - 47.2627
Pot Roast Of Beef
1)Heat a Dutch oven and melt fat in it.
2)Brown the beef throughout.
3)Pour in water and wine.
4)Add in salt and peppercorns.
5)Cover the Dutch oven tightly and keep it over the low glowing coals.
6)Let it simmer for 2 hours.
7)Add in potatoes,... - 46.5907
Marinated Rare Roast Beef Platter
Marinated Rare Roast Beef Platter is a unique and filling meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Marinated Rare Roast Beef Platter recipe. - 45.7614
Rump Roast With Vegetables
Were you looking for a juicy and tasty meat preperation? Then Rump Roast With Vegetables is definitely the recipe for you. A very filling and tasty Main dish, Rump Roast With Vegetables can be served for a party at home. - 45.703
Traditional Roast Beef
Wipe the meat and trim if necessary.
Weigh and calculate the cooking time required.
For joints on the bone allow 20 minutes per 450g (1 lb), plus 20 minutes over; for a boned and rolled joint allow 25 minutes per 450 g (1 lb), plus 25 minutes over; to give a... - 45.6984
Roast Beef With Stuffed Prunes
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the meat under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Brush all over with the oil.
Put in the hot browning dish to seal on one... - 45.6361
Roast Beef And Radish Salad With Walnut Pressing
1) Trim and thinly slice the radishes, reserving a few for garnish.
2) In a serving bowl, place the beef roast strips.
3) Then gently stir in the radish slices and walnuts.
4) In a small bowl, add the orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper... - 45.5803
Roast Beef With Rotelli
1 Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150°C).
2 In a large Dutch oven, melt 3 tablespoons (45 mL) oil and the butter.
3 Add in the onions and saute over a low heat until golden and tender, at least for 15 minutes.... - 45.3736
Spicy Roast Beef With Ginger Snap Gravy
This spicy roast beef with gingersnaps recipe can be cooked with rump or round of beef. Prepared in a skillet with tomatoes and flavored with bay leaf, cloves, peppercorns and all spice, the spicy roast beef with ginger snap is thicken with crumbled... - 45.1748
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. To make the batter for Yorkshire pudding, into a large mixing bowl, sieve together flour and salt
2. Add egg and half the milk-water to a well made in center of dry ingredients.
3. Use a wooden spoon to mix quickly and thoroughly until... - 45.0193
Roast Beef With Horseradish Sauce
You'll simply love thisRoast Beef With Horseradish Sauce recipe. A dealdy combination of beef and horseradish sauce will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.8046
Rump Roast With Vegetables
Place meat, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Combine the 1/4 teaspoon salt, the 1/8 teaspoon marjoram, the 1/8 teaspoon thyme, and the dash pepper; rub into meat Roast, uncovered, at 325° till meat thermometer registers 150° to 170°, about 2... - 44.5882
Roast Fillet Of Beef With Mustard Butter
1. Trim away excess fat from fillet, using kitchen scissors.
2. Shape and tie the meat neatly with kitchen string to prevent shrinking on cooking.
3. Lard the meat with trimmed fat.
4. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No.... - 44.525
Roast Beef Royale
Preheat the oven to 450° F cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water, covered, over moderately high heat for 3 minutes.
Add the carrots and parsnips, cover, and cook 2 minutes more.
Put the potatoes, carrots, and parsnips in a 13" x 9" x... - 44.412
Oven Roasted Beef
Presoak your largest pot, top and bottom, in water fifteen minutes.
Trim fat from beef and rub with salt and pepper.
Place beef in pot and insert meat thermometer.
Add to pot all above ingredients, plus 1 teaspoon salt and dash of pepper.
Place covered pot in... - 44.4054
Pot Roast Of Beef With Vegetables
Wipe beef with clean damp cloth or paper towel.
Mix 3 tablespoons flour and seasonings together, and rub into beef.
Heat shortening in heavy pan, and add beef.
Cook slowly until meat is brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, cover and... - 44.3119
Pot Roast Of Beef
This Pot Roast of Beef is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true red meat-lover. This version of Pot Roast of Beef is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 43.9309
Slow Roasted Prime Ribs Of Beef
Take roast out of the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for about 2 hours to take off the chill.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mash together the garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, and rosemary; rub seasonings into the roast.
Place meat fat side up on... - 43.7741
Roast Beef Carbonnade
Sprinkle meat with a little salt and pepper.
Spray bottom of 4-quart Dutch oven with non-stick vegetable spray coating.
Place over medium heat.
Add meat; brown on both sides, Combine beer, catsup, garlic, and thyme; pour over meat, Cover and bake in a 325Â°... - 43.7427
Roast Beef With Sherry Jelly
For the sherry jelly whip the egg whites until semi-stiff.
Clean, wash and finely dice the vegetables and stir with the salt, peppercorns and bay leaf into the egg whites.
Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat, stirring vigorously.
When the egg white has... - 43.7336
Orange Ginger Roast Beef
Rub roast with pepper.
Make slits in roast with a sharp knife.
Insert garlic and 1/2 of the ginger slivers into slits.
Place on an upturned microwave-safe saucer in microwave-safe dish.
Combine orange rind, orange juice, honey and remaining ginger in bowl;... - 43.7067
Roast Beef Au Jus And Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Prepare batter: Sift flour into mixing bowl.
Add salt; make hollow in center.
Add eggs and a little milk.
Stir and draw flour into center gradually until smooth.
Add remaining milk; beat well.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Melt shortening in... - 43.6348
Perfect Roast Beef
1) Preheat your oven.
2) Place the roasting tray in the preheated oven.
3) Turn the heat down immediately to 200C/ 400F/gas 6. Cook the beef for 1 hour for medium rare. To make it medium-rare, take it out 5-10 minutes earlier. To prepare... - 43.6131
Hoisin Roast Beef
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add meat, turning to coat all sides.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
Cooking Preheat oven to 325°F.
Remove meat from marinade and place, fat side up, on a rack in a baking... - 43.2767
Kettle Roasted Honey Beef
1. Preheat a covered barbecue to a high heat.
2. To make marinade, in a bowl soak mustard seeds in wine and for 30 minutes and mix in black peppercorns, tarragon leaves, sage leaves and honey to combine.
3. In a shallow dish place beef... - 43.1393
Mustard And Herb Healthy Roasted Beef With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Use a sharp knife or a pair of kitchen scissors to trim all the extra fat and the cartilage from the beef roast.
3. Rub the meat with salt and pepper to season.
4. In a food processor or blender small... - 42.8452
Hotel National Roast Beef
Pierce the meat lengthwise in three places.
Shape one carrot and one parsnip, and fill one cavity each with them; fill the third cavity with cucumber.
Roast the salted beef in hot lard, then put into a casserole.
Brown the sugar in the lard, then add the rest... - 42.8305
Pot Roast Beef Part 2
It is such a relief that this recipe has very few ingredients. But on the flip side it can take more than 2hr of cooking. - 42.7311
Roast Beef Au Poivre
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven on HIGH for 6 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Brush the meat all over with the oil.
Seal the meat on all sides in the browning dish.
Spread the top with half of the mustard and sprinkle with the... - 42.6998
Roast Beef Anchoiade
1. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish for 8 minutes, or according to the manufacturer's instructions. Using a small pointed knife, pierce the meat (in a series of 3 parallel lines down its length) to a depth of 5 cm (2 inches).
2. Drain the anchovy... - 42.3158
Cold Roast Beef With Prosciutto
1 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees farenheit.
2 Peel and sliver the garlic.
3 Using a sharp,pointed knife make deep slits all over the beef and stuff the slits with garlic slivers,puhing them as deeply as possible.
4 Wrap 4... - 42.2733
Mix the salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and oil together.
Place the meat in a dish and pour over the oil mixture with the brandy and cayenne pepper.
Cover and marinate for 20 minutes.
Lift the meat from the marinade.
Place in a roasting pan and roast in a... - 42.2716
Roast Beef With Mushroom Sauce
Trim separable fat from roast.
Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
In a small bowl combine the 1/2 teaspoon marjoram, salt, and pepper.
Rub over roast.
Insert a meat thermometer into the roast.
For medium doneness, roast in a 325° oven for 1 3/4... - 42.1668
Rump Roast And Vegetables
1) In a slow cooker, put the carrots, potaotes and onion. Add the bat leaf and frozen beans and sprinkle tapioca all over.
2) In a skillet, brown the roast on all sides in oil. Transfer to the slow cooker. Place the browned roast over the... - 42.1269
Barbecued Roast Beef
1) In large bowl add all ingredients and mix together.
2) Transfer the mixture into 5-quart cooker, or 2 3 1/2-quart cookers.
3) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
4) Cut meat into thin slices.
5) Serve with barbecue... - 42.0444
Roast Beef Poboy
Have a robust sandwich for a change! Then try a roast beef po boy which is a sumptuous meat feast! Watch the video for more on this sandwich! - 41.9513
Roast Beef Chili Salad
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
If using a piece of beef with little or no exterior fat, such as a tenderloin, lay a few strips of bacon over it.
Place beef in preheated oven, lower the heat to 350 degrees, and bake about 1 hour, until meat is rare (140... - 41.4573
Stock From Rib Roast Of Beef
I had once tried stock from rib roast of beef at a friend's anniversary dinner. Unlike the tough dish name, preparation of stock from rib roast of beef is very simple. Left over ribs or bones can always be a good option. Besides the meat, the herbs are always... - 41.429
Seasoned Roast Beef Roll Ups
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Put beef roast in 13x9-inch baking pan.
3) Coat the roast lightly with oil.
4) In a bowl, mix together cumin, pepper and garlic salt.
5) Smear cumin mixture evenly over roast.
6) Gently stream, beef broth... - 41.3428
Baron Of Roast Beef
Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
Mix the flour, mustard and seasonings together.
Rub into the roast.
Place roast into a roasting pan.
Pour Worcestershire over roast.
Surround roast with the vegetables and bay leaf.
Pour in the red wine and water.
Bake to... - 41.265
Roast Beef Chimichangas
Heat roast beef in juice or gravy.
Add chopped onion and spices.
Spoon about 1/4 cup of the warmed shredded beef mixture in a line across center of tortilla.
Fold tortilla over, roll once, fold ends in, and continue to roll all the way, making a burro.
Place... - 41.2632
1) Slice the roast into 6 to 8 pieces.
2) In a slow cooker, put the meat and add the bouillon cubes and water. Sprinkle pepper all over.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on high heat for about 2 hours. Reduce the heat to low and cook for another 4 to 5... - 41.2295
Roast Beef With Gravy
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2) Mix together butter, flour, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper, creaming them well to form a smooth paste.
3) Mix in a few drops of Worcestershire sauce to make a better spreading... - 41.0503
Roast Beef Omelette
1) Take a bowl and dice the bacon and beef.
2) Grate the onion.
3) Beat the eggs until frothy.
4) Mix the seasonings together.
5) Take a blazer pan and add the diced bacon to it.
6) Fry until it begins to turn crispy.
7) Add the onion... - 41.0444
Roast Beef Tenderloin
Have tenderloin split and flattened at market.
Melt butter in skillet; add onion and mushrooms, browning lightly.
Add bread crumbs, celery and enough hot water to moisten.
Season with salt and pepper; spread over half the beef.
Bring second half over; fasten... - 41.0324
Marinated Roast Beef Sandwiches
Marinated Roast Beef Sandwiches is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Marinated Roast Beef Sandwiches wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.2913
Roast Beef Tacos
1. Using a knife, cut roast-beef slices into 2x1/4 inch strips.
2. In a small mixing bowl, toss the beef strips with 1/2 cup of salsa and dried oregano.
3. Place equal quantity of roast beef strips on the taco shells and spread evenly.... - 40.1919
Roast Beef With Wine
– In a heavy skillet, melt butter and cook carrots, onions, leek and celery then add flour, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
– Deglaze skillet with wine and reduce liquid by half.
– Add beef stock and reduce by one-third, then set aside.
– In... - 40.13
Roast Beef Au Jus
– In a bowl, combine all seasoned flour ingredients, and keep in a tightly closed jar for future use.
– Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
– Dredge roast beef with seasoned flour and place in roasting pan with a rack.
– Sear roast beef in oven... - 40.0188
Pot Roast Of Beef
Trim excess fat from meat, leaving a thin layer on the pot roast.
Heat dripping in a flameproof casserole, Dutch oven or heavy saucepan over a high heat and brown meat well on all sides.
Lift meat out, reduce heat, add vegetables and saute until onion is... - 39.8496
Roast Beef Wraps With Horseradish Slaw
In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, horseradish, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Remove half of mayonnaise mixture to cup.
Toss cabbage with mayonnaise mixture in bowl.
With small spatula, spread some mayonnaise mixture on 1 side of each tortilla.
At 1 edge of... - 39.7659
Rotisserie Roast Beef
1)Using the tip of a sharp knife, make several deep stabs in fat section of the rolled sirloin roast.
2)Make thin slices of the garlic cloves and insert 1 slice in each gash.
3)Keep the sirloin roast on a skewer spit and hook it in the prongs on each... - 39.7473
Basic Roast Beef
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F).
2) In a weighing balance, measure the beef to allow 20 minutes per 500 g / 1 lb for medium rare meat and 15 minutes.
3) Over the wire rack, on the roasting tin, place the beef to roast.
4)... - 39.7404
Roast Beef Brisket
1. Prepare a smooth paste by mixing pepper, salt, garlic and paprika together with water.
2. Pat dry meat washed with cold water and using a fork, prick the meat or score mildly. Smear the paste on the meat enough to cover both sides. Apply... - 39.7093
Roast Beef Tenderloin
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and marinate beef in the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
2. Remove from sauce.
3. Preheat oven to 450°.
4. In a shallow pan place meat and brush with marinade.
5. Bake for 15... - 39.5005
Roast Beef With Garlic-basil Puree
Roast Beef With Garlic-Basil Puree is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare beef recipe, Roast Beef With Garlic-Basil Puree is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 39.4397
Cold Roast Beef
Carefully trim the meat, removing all superfluous fat.
Wipe well with a damp cloth.
If so desired, rub meat with mustard on all sides.
If possible use a double roasting tin, the under one large enough to hold a little water.
Place the meat on a low stand in... - 39.3685
Marinated Roast Beef
The marinated roast beef is a beef recipe that can be prepared with beef or chuck roast. Prepared with a marinate of red wine, vinegar, worcestershire sauce and veggies, the meat is cooked in the oven and served after carving to thin slices with rice and... - 38.9732
Marinated Roast Beef
Pierce meat about 20 times with fork.
Place meat in plastic bag or shallow baking dish.
Mix 1 cup of the beer and remaining Marinade ingredients; pour on meat.
(Reserve remaining beer.) Fasten bag securely or cover dish with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate meat,... - 38.9502
The No Roast Roast Beef
1) Preheat oven to 500°F for at least 20 minutes to start cooking.
2) Trim off the rib bones close to the meat.
3) Rub the meat with salt and pepper. Spread butter on the surface and sprinkle with rosemary.
4) Place the meat on a rack in a... - 38.883
Roast Beef Salad
Cut the roast beef into strips.
Mix the mayonnaise with a little of the liquid from the pickles.
Nick the skins of the tomatoes, plunge into boiling water for 30-45 seconds, then peel and chop.
Cook the beans in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and... - 38.8135
Pot Roast Of Beef
Rub the salt, pepper and paprika into the meat and brush with oil.
Place the meat and rosemary in an ovenproof dish.
Cube the potatoes, peel the onions and chop the celery.
Halve the tomatoes.
Place the vegetables around the meat and sprinkle over the... - 38.8019
Roast Rib Of Beef For Two
Heat the oven to 230C/fan 210C/gas 8.Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes.
Put the fat into a small baking tray (keep back a tbsp for the beef) and put in the oven to get really hot.
Drain the spuds and put them in the hot fat, turning so they are... - 38.6506
Favorite Roast Beef
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In an ovenproof casserole dish, heat oil.
Sear roast all over 10 minutes or so.
Add onion and garlic.
Pour in boiling water.
Season generously with salt and pepper.
Cook in oven 2 hours or until roast is... - 38.595
Roast Fillet Of Beef
Wipe, trim and tie the meat into a good shape, place on a dish and pour over the marinade.
Allow to soak in the marinade for 2—3 hr., turning and basting frequently.
Drain off half the liquid and fold the remainder with the meat in a thick sheet of... - 38.3878
Roast Fillet Of Beef
Trim all fat and gristle from each piece of fillet.
Sprinkle each fillet with black pepper, pressing pepper firmly into meat.
Heat butter in baking dish on top of stove.
Add meat, brown quickly on all sides.
Remove dish from heat.
Pour brandy into dish.
Put... - 38.3129
Chilled Roasted Beef
Heat oven to 500 degrees.
Have roasting pan with rack ready.
Cut tiny slits all over meat with the point of a sharp paring knife and slip the slivers of garlic into them.
Combine the oil, salt, chili powder and marjoram and rub all over meat (not on ends)... - 38.3027
Roast Beef Brisket
Roast beef brisket is a flavored and wine cooked beef recipe. Prepared in the oven with garlic and mustard to taste, the roast beef brisket has added red wine to flavor it and can be served with rice or spaghetti. - 38.298
Summertime Roast Beef Subs
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Cut a 1/4-inch-thick slice off top of each roll; set tops aside.
Hollow out centers of rolls, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shells; reserve inside of rolls for another use.
Place 1 lettuce leaf in bottom portion of each... - 38.2627
Roast Beef Gravy & Roast Potatoes
1 Calculate the cooking time, allowing 25 mins. per lb. and 25 mins. over.
2 Preheat the oven to 400°F, Gas mark 6.
3 Wipe the joint well and rub it with a little salt and flour.
4 Place it into the baking tin and dab with... - 38.2445
Roasted Beef Recipes By Category