- » Roasted Artichoke Heart
Roasted Artichoke Heart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted artichoke heart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted artichoke heart recipes.
Artichoke Hearts Italiano
Place artichoke hearts and Italian salad dressing in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 6 to 7 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
Sprinkle cheese over top of artichoke hearts.
Cover and microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute [ROASTS, 1 to 2... - 24.4694
Baked Chicken And Artichoke Hearts
Baked chicken and artichoke hearts is an oven cooked chicken recipe. Prepared with mushrooms and artichoke hearts, this baked chicken is flavored with sherry and paprika and cooked in broth for a nice and moist texture. - 43.2823
Appetizer Artichoke Hearts
Drain the artichoke hearts.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet.
Add the onion and saute until translucent.
Add the mushrooms.
Saute ten minutes longer.
Set aside to cool.
To the first mixture, add all the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Transfer... - 42.573
Artichoke Hearts With Spinach
Wash the spinach and discard tough stalks and discoloured leaves. Put it in a boiling or roasting bag and tie loosely. Cook for about 6 minutes, shaking the bag once, until the spinach has collapsed. Let it stand for a while, then chop coarsely.
Put the... - 34.2901
Cookin’ Greens Pasta Rapini With New Artichokes Heart Quarters
Cook pasta according to package directions.
In the meantime, heat the oil in a large skillet; add garlic. Stir. Add Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters and sauté for 7 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Chopped Rapini and continue cooking until both... - 28.606
Cookin’ Greens Pizza With New Artichoke Heart Quarters
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and frozen Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters; sauté for 6 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Designer’s Mix to pan and combine to mix with the artichokes. Season with salt. Continue cooking... - 34.7304
Pasta Salad With Artichoke Hearts Cheese And Peppers
1 Cook the pasta in unsalted water according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons of the artichoke marinade, the applejuice, vinegar, marjoram, salt, and red peppersauce until well blended.
2 Drain the artichoke... - 33.749
Shake lamb with flour, salt and pepper in a paper bag to coat evenly all over.
Brown in vegetable oil in a large frying pan; push to one side.
Stir onion into drippings and saute until soft.
Stir in consomme and rosemary; cover.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
While... - 43.7516
Roasted Pepper And Artichoke Spread
1. In food processor Process Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and garlic until smooth. Place mixture in slow cooker.
2. Stir in artichoke hearts and red bell pepper well.
3. With cover cook on Low for 1 hour and stir again.
4. To... - 31.8387
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Artichokes
Combine garlic, salt, oregano, and pepper; rub all over the lamb and into the natural seams in the meat.
Set into an open roasting pan (not on a rack); pour 1/2 cup of the water into pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the meat.
Roast in... - 34.6804
Roast Lamb With Artichokes
Remove tough outer leaves of the artichokes and cut off part of the stems.
Cut 1/2 to 1 inch off tips of remaining leaves.
Rub cut stems of artichokes with a cut lemon and cut in half lengthwise.
Rub cut surfaces with lemon.
Cut and scrape the fuzz or choke... - 44.0156
Penne With Chargrilled Artichokes Roasted Red Peppers & Spinach
1. Heat the grill. Halve the peppers and place them, cut-side down, on the rack of the grill pan. Grill for 10-15 mins until the skin is blackened and charred. Place in a large bowl, cover with cling film and leave to cool. Once cool enough to handle, remove... - 31.8264
Roasted Potatoes And Artichokes With Feta
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Spoon into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Combine potato mixture... - 27.8871
Easy Artichoke Chicken With Roasted Potatoes
Here is an excellent dish which is elegant enough for company but simple enough for weeknight meals! The chef here has presented a great video to make artichoke chicken with roasted potatoes and delicious topping. This is quick chicken recipe which would be... - 104.92
Peppered Fillet Of Beef With Grilled Artichoke Salad
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, season the beef with salt, then rub in the crushed peppercorns. Add the oil to the pan, then brown the steaks for 1 min each side. Place on a roasting tray and put in the... - 30.0917
Beef And Artichoke Appetizers
These lovely gormet beef and artichike appetizers are prepared wih deli roast beef slices and artichoke hearts. Dressed with italian dressing, the beef slices are shaped into pinwheels and skewered along with tossed and dressed olives, artichokes and tomatoes. - 35.3302
Chicken Livers With Peppers And Artichokes
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil until hot.
Saute until brown.
With a slotted spoon remove to a plate and reserve.
Pat livers dry with paper towels.
Lightly coat livers with bread crumbs.
In the skillet heat remaining 3... - 39.8253
Speedy Spaghettini With Artichokes And Red Peppers
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, oregano and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add artichokes, red pepper strips, olives and stock; cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes.
2.... - 30.4896
Artichoke & Parmesan Frittata
In a large saucepan cover the potatoes with water.
Bring to a boil and cook for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and let cool slightly.
Peel and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Generously grease a 13-by-9-inch... - 39.5481
Artichoke Rice With Oregon Hazelnuts
Drain artichoke marinade into cup and add enough water to equal 2 cups. Add bouillon cubes and bring to a boil. Add rice and cover. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in 1 jar of the artichokes, pimentos and cheese. Spoon into serving dish, top... - 25.9922
In medium bowl, combine artichoke hearts, soup, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, roasted peppers, black pepper, red pepper and salt.
Spread mixture in 2-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Cover and bake at... - 34.797
Chicken With Potatoes, Sun Dried Tomatoes, And Artichokes
1. Place the potatoes in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sun-dried tomatoes and the garlic pepper over the potatoes. Drizzle on 3 tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 hours. Reduce... - 30.8213
Hot Picnic Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. To make the cap of the loaf using a sharp serrated knife, cut out a circle in the top of the breads and set aside.
3. Peel the garlic and keep aside.
4. With your fingers, remove as much of the bread interior as... - 44.8966
Pasta With Hearts
1) Follow instruction on package to cook pasta.
2) Use food processor or blender, to puree red peppers with red pepper flakes, pepper sauce, garlic and vinegar until smooth.
3) Use a small skillet to heat through the mixture.
4) Drizzle... - 40.972
Tony Caputo's Roasted Pepper Salad
If salads just make you drool, here is one more salad recipe fro you which will drive you crazy. Its the roasted bell pepper and tomato salad recipe which makes an excellent appetizer and can be munched during snack time as well. Watch the video to see how it... - 102.495
Artichoke Pepper Torte
In medium bowl, combine bagels, oil and 1 teaspoon chives; mix well.
Spray 9x2 1/2-inch springform baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Press bagel mixture into bottom of springform pan.
Bake at 375°F 15 minutes; cool.
With electric mixer, combine... - 44.575
Trim stems of fresh artichokes even with base.
Using kitchen shears, cut off tip of each leaf.
Bring 6 cups water to a boil in a 4-quart pot.
Add artichokes; boil until artichoke base is tender when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes.
Remove... - 41.7094
Cookin’ Greens Antipasto Salad With Quartered Artichokes
Heat the oil in a large frying pan; add garlic. Stir. Add Cookin’ Greens Quartered Artichokes; sauté for 12 minutes or until just cooked. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Set aside to cool.
Antipasto Salad Assembly
In a medium bowl... - 36.4826
Warm the oil in a medium ovenproof no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots; cook for 2 minutes, or until tender.
Add the potatoes, artichokes, red peppers, and thyme; cook for 2 minutes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg whites, and... - 49.6824
Chicken With Artichokes
About 1 hour before serving: Sprinkle chicken with paprika; in large skillet, in butter, saute chicken until golden.
Sprinkle with salt and salad-dressing mix.
Stir in undiluted soup and 1/2 soup can of water.
Simmer, covered, 30 minutes; add artichokes;... - 33.9502
Shrimp And Artichokes
Arrange shrimp in single layer on flat, round microproof plate with shrimp tails toward the center.
Cook, covered with waxed paper, on 70 (roast) 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove shrimp as they become pink.
Let stand about 5 minutes, then shell and devein.
In... - 36.1494
Sauteed Pork Chops With Artichokes
Looking for a fine pork preparation to go along with wine, here is a preparation of pork with artichokes. Chef Mike shows in simple and easy steps how to cook pork chops and artichoke hearts with some simple and common seasonings. Great to go with wines like... - 114.199
Stew With Lentil And Artichokes
Are you looking forward to cooking a quick stew? Then this video recipe is what you’re looking for! This lentil artichoke stew is a recipe packed with calcium, iron and fiber. Besides being quick, this recipe is also a great dose of health food. Watch the... - 126.408
Artichoke Appetizer Salad
In a large mixing bowl, combine the artichokes, mushrooms, olives and pimientos.
Thoroughly blend together all the dressing ingredients.
Pour over the artichoke mixture.
Mix gently but thoroughly.
Transfer to a serving bowl and decorate with... - 38.1733
Artichoke Beef Roll
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into a 12- x 10-inch rectangle on wax paper.
Combine artichokes and mushrooms; spread evenly over beef mixture, leaving a 1-inch margin on all sides.
Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Carefully... - 42.5515
Baked Eggplant Wraps With Artichoke Salad
Baked eggplant wraps served with artichoke or healthy salmon salad is good enough to get everyone drooling. Bale Dave assures that you have a cakewalk through the preparation and method. Try this more often! - 69.9724
Chicken Breasts With Artichoke Cheese Stuffing
Chicken breasts with artichoke cheese stuffing is a cheesy and spicy stuffed chicken preparation. Made with a filling of artichoke heats and cheese spiced with mustard and onion flakes with parsley and mayonnaise for flavor, the chicken breasts are rolled up... - 49.0707
Lamb With Artichokes And Peas Au Gratin
Lamb is a must-have on many Easter tables, so we'll be preparing a traditional recipe from southern Italy: the lamb with artichokes and peas au gratin! - 130.287
To make the dressing, process all the ingredients with the metal blade of a food processor until combined, about 5 seconds.
Halve the radicchio lengthwise and slice with the thick [6mm] slicing disc.
Combine with the arugula in a bowl.
Slice the... - 45.1298
Roast Duck French Style
Rub the duck inside with salt and marjoram.
Coarsely chop the olives and anchovy fillets.
Peel and core the apple and cut into slices.
Soak the white bread in water, squeeze dry and mix with the olives, anchovies, apple slices and eggs.
Stuff the neck end of... - 43.0621
Roast Chicken Royal
Put bread crumbs and milk in a bowl.
Cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
Add the beaten egg, chopped mushrooms, veal, and pork.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Mix to form a firm stuffing.
Dry the chicken skin on paper towels.
Season inside with salt and... - 40.1961
Turkey Breast Provencal With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 325°F In 13x9-inch baking pan combine bouillon, wine, lemon juice, garlic, onions, rosemary, thyme, salt, fennel seeds and black pepper.
Cover pan with foil; bake 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven.
Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and... - 45.1643
Leg Of Lamb, Greek Style
Combine salt, oregano and pepper; rub into lamb.
Center lamb on cooking grill directly over drip pan.
Cover kettle; cook 2 1/2 hours.
Remove lamb from kettle; place in uncovered roasting pan.
Combine and mix remaining ingredients except lemon slices and... - 41.4896
Roast Loin Of Veal With Vegetables
Wrap the veal in the strips (rashers) of bacon and secure with kitchen string.
Sprinkle salt and pepper in the base of a cooking dish and add the madeira.
Put the meat in the dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 20 minutes.
Check the internal temperature... - 45.5782
Roasted Bell Pepper Salad
Roasted Pepper Salad is a wonderfully unique and addictive salad that you simply have to try! Here is a simple and easy to make Roasted Pepper Salad recipe. Enjoy! - 47.1723
Veal Roast Italiano
1) Using a sharp knife, trim off fat from the meat
2) Into a kettle or dutch oven, cook the meat till evenly browned
3) Add in the tomatoes, garlic, salt and the bouquet garni
4) Let the meat come to a gentle boil, and then reduce the flame to simmer... - 46.6533
Broil or roast the bell peppers until skin is blackened all around.
Cool and peel; remove stems and seeds.
Cut into square bite size pieces.
Cut the tomatoes, artichoke hearts, salami, pepperoni and provolone cheese into bite-size pieces.
Combine all chopped... - 39.4677
Cheesy Trio Delight
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. For the bell pepper Bruchetta: Slice the baguette into thin pieces and brush with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Pop into the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Julienne the roasted bell pepper... - 101.421
Lapereau Farci Aux Foie Gras, Artichauts Et Truffe
1 Cut the fresh foi gras, truffle and artichoke heart in to cubes.Mix well.
2 Stuff the rabbits with the mixture and sew the belly.
3 Place in a roasting pan with some oil and roast in the oven at 425 degrees farenheit ( 220° C/Gas Mark 7) for... - 41.5806
Cold Sliced Tongue And Beef Tenderloin
Place beef tongue in a deep pan with salt, allspice, onion, and water to cover.
Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the tongue is fork-tender. (Allow about 1 hour per pound.) Cool tongue in liquid, remove, and cut off the bones and... - 40.7067
Cold Asparagus Salad
This Cold Asparagus Salad is a great crowd pleaser. Perfect for brunches or weekend barbecues. This is very healthy and taste great with the luscious dressing. Watch this video for the recipe. - 116.118
No party is perfect without a platter of chips and a yummy dip. Make yours special by treating your guests to this easy Authentic Hummus recipe. Take a look at this video and learn how you can churn out this flavorful dip in a jiffy. - 102.899
Sundried Tomato Tapenade
If you are looking for some tips on how to entertain without having to do much preparation and cooking, then you have to listen to Scott in this video. He is showering ideas on Italian antipasto and serving with grilled bread. He also shows and easy sundried... - 104.069
Warm Mediterranean Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 122.366
New York Strip Steak With Balsamic Glaze
Holly makes a deliciously seared New York strip steak with brown rice, white asparagus, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and a balsamic glaze. Might as well call it "foreplay filet." :-p - 112.716
Antipasto Stuffed Baguette
Cut "V" shaped slice out of the entire length of each baguette.
Remove small amount of bread inside and set aside.
Place basil leaves along inside of baguette.
Layer the salami slices on top of the basil.
Crumble the goat cheese on top of the salami.
Mince... - 40.8413
Meat Pudding A La Maison
1. Mix the ground beef with milk and bread crumbs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Spread on a roasting pan lined with greased aluminum foil.
3. Place artichoke hearts, tomato halves, and creamed mushrooms on the meat.
4. Bake in a 325°F oven for about 50... - 35.9964
Tortilla Wraps With Hummus And Vegetables
How about hummus wraps for lunch? Here is a really simple recipe video showing you how to make the hummus as well as the wraps. The main ingredient in making the hummus is the garbanzo beans. The wrap is made in a whole grain tortilla, and filled with... - 117.671
Pizza Part 2 – Making Pizza With Ham Or Vegetable Toppings
Looking for some cook pizza topping suggestions? This is the 2nd part of pizza making series, in this video the chef has given 2 pizza topping options. One is Vegetarian pizza which you can make with common vegetables like zucchini and tomato and the other is... - 102.066
Garden Grilled Cheese
Spread 2 teaspoons mustard on each of 4 bread slices; top each with 1/4 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons artichoke, 1/3 cup bell peppers, and 1 bread slice.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sandwiches to... - 27.5651
Progresso Antipasto Salad
In a medium bowl combine olive oil, wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, and garlic.
Drain chick peas; add to dressing.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, line a 2 1/2-quart serving bowl with lettuce... - 36.9573
Creek Style Leg Of Lamb
Remove fell (paper-thin, pinkish red layer) from outer surface of meat, trim fat from meat.
Combine parsley, basil, salt, and pepper; rub over lamb.
Insert a meat thermometer near the center of the roast, not touching the bone.
Place lamb in center of the... - 44.1609
Little Christmas Pizzas
In small bowl, combine olive oil, sauce, garlic and rosemary.
In large bowl, combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, hot water and 2 tablespoons mixture; stir until dough pulls away from side of bowl.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; shape dough into... - 41.2771
Tuna Pasta Salad
Cook the rigatoni in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Let cool for 10 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together the broth, lemon juice, oregano, oil, garlic, sugar, and black pepper.
Pour over... - 44.1573
Italian Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the vinegar, oil, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the marinade thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the beef and pour over... - 44.2304
Combine water, tomato juice, rice, basil, oregano, and salt in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Stir in artichokes, red peppers,... - 40.6416
Mix water, tomato juice, rice, basil, oregano, and salt in 2- to 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; stir once or twice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in artichokes, red peppers, olives, parsley,... - 32.6314
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350F).
2. Using cooking spray, grease a 4 inch deep oven proof casserole dish.
3. Line bottom of baking pan with 1 lasagna sheet.
4. Top with 2 cups of chicken and spread well.
5. Place an even layer of... - 42.1177
Antipasto Rice is a quick and yummy Italian rice dish. I am sure you will enjoy the variety of taste that this Antipasto Rice dish brings you. It has got everything to 'wow' you! - 38.0758
Antipasto Salad Toss
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a salad bowl, combine salami, lettuce, pickled vegetables, red peppers, artichokes and olives.
3) Drizzle everyting with oil and vinegar.
4) Toss well as season with salt and pepper.
5)... - 44.2608
Risotto With Vegetables
In medium skillet heat butter and oil; cook onion, garlic and mushrooms 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Add rice; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until partly translucent.
Stir in saffron, if desired.
Add 1/2 cup hot broth and Tabasco® sauce; stir... - 40.9319
Spiral Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried or roasted capsicums (peppers), olives, basil, Parmesan cheese, oil and... - 33.3288
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 48.8181
Prepare all of the filling ingredients.
In a large bowl mix together the filling ingredients.
Cut the pita breads in half and lighdy toast them in a toaster oven.
Fill each half with a lettuce leaf and about 1/2 cup of filling.
Serve immediately, while the... - 36.4538
Slice the bread in half lengthwise, nearly all the way through.
Open the loaf and spread the garlic on one of the cut sides.
Drizzle the olive oil on both sides.
Layer the tomato, cucumber, onion, olives, and any optional ingredients on one half of the... - 37.6295
Spiral Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside to cool completely.
2. Place pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, sun-dried or roasted peppers, olives, basil, Parmesan... - 35.4178
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 37.8888
1. Place the mayonnaise and horseradish in a bowl with the parsley.
2. Cut beef into dice; drain and slice the potatoes.
3. Add these to the bowl and mix lightly.
4. Cut up the pimiento and add.
5. Put the salad in a dish.
6. Drain the artichoke hearts, cut... - 41.0034
Italian Pasta Salad
1. Combine pasta, artichoke heart, salami, mozzarella, red pepper, and green beans in a bowl.
2. Whisk together oil, vinegar, and oregano in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. - 33.0009
1) Using a sharp knife, divide the meat into tender section and less tender. Discard the bone. Keep aside the less tender section for a stew or a pot roast.
2) Crosswise cut the tender section in half. Tie string an inch from each end of each piece.... - 41.0471
This tasty American side dish can be prepared by baking and it is one of the healthy dishes. - 25.4074
Mediterranean Chicken Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Stir together marinade, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and tarragon; set aside.
On a large platter, attractively arrange chicken, olives, peppers, onion, artichoke hearts, and anchovies.
Cluster watercress on 1 side... - 36.1887
1) Take a medium bowl to combine soup, salsa and cumin powder. Keep it aside.
2) In a 13X9-inch baking dish, place the chicken breast halves.
3) Set your oven at 350°F.
4) Place the baking sheet inside the oven and bake for 20... - 43.0163
Chicken And Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling.
Stir in uncooked rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
Place in a colander.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In a large bowl combine garbanzo beans, roasted... - 42.3606
Antipasto For Eight
Use a large round platter or lazy susan.
Arrange tuna fish in center and surround with all other ingredients, forming a pretty pattern. - 30.0849
Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breasts
You'll simply love this Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe again and again. - 43.7287
Lemon Garlic Beef Brochette
1) With a sharp knife remove fat from beef.
2) Cut beef into 1-inch chunks.
3) Place in 1-quart container all the marinade ingredients.
4) Mix beef to it and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
6) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
7) Microwave at Power... - 45.4759
Mediterranean Style Pasta Salad With Creamy Herb Dressing
Pasta salads are a great treat for parties, get together, celebrations or on any other occasion. It is always a crowd pleaser. This Mediterranean style pasta salad with creamy herb dressing is surely the most refreshing recipe this summer! - 98.1192
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the undrained spinach, rice, stock, bell pepper, roasted peppers, onion, garlic, saffron, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 4 hours, or until the rice is just tender but... - 32.9205
Antipasto Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, thoroughly combine pasta, sauce, vinegar and oil. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Serve chilled. - 27.3677
Braised Pork And Vegetables
Cook pork in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown; drain.
Add instant bouillon, garlic powder and water.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until pork is done, about 3 hours.
Cover and refrigerate pork and... - 38.174
1) In a salad platter, line the bottom with salad greens.
2) Place the vegetables and meat in separate groups.
3) Drizzle on salad dressing and seasoning, before serving. - 37.748
Combine broth and saffron in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Place 1 teaspoon oil in a nonstick skillet; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp; saute 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Remove from skillet, and keep... - 41.2481
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and garlic; set aside.
Thread 4 scallops onto each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp onto each of 4 skewers; thread 6 mushrooms onto... - 42.2784
The Rich Boy Sandwich
Halve bread horizontally through center and place halves cut side up on work surface.
Spread mayonnaise on top half and mustard on bottom half.
Drain artichokes and cut into small pieces.
Arrange over mayonnaise.
Sprinkle with capers.
Top with onion and... - 38.9122
Spinach Phyllo Bundle
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
Add spinach; cook 5 minutes or until spinach is dry.
Add artichoke hearts, broccoli and bell peppers to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until heated... - 37.6684
Steak & Vegetable Salad
Place steak on greased rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches below heat, turning once, until browned on outside but still rare in center; cut to test about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper; whisk until... - 44.8869
Steak & Vegetable Salad
On a greased rack in a broiler pan, broil steak 4 inches below heat until browned on outside but still rare in center (about 5 minutes per side).
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper; blend with a wire whisk until well... - 44.9419
Microwave Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Place the chicken in a glass baking dish and pour sherry over it.
2. Wrap with wax paper.
3. In a microwave oven, place the baking dish and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 6 minutes.
4. Turn the pieces using tong, and cook for... - 45.589
Turkey Antipasto Tray
Cut oven roasted turkey breast slices into 3 x 1/2 inch strips; fold strips crosswise in half and stuff into holes of black olives.
Layer 3 slices turkey salami alternately with 2 slices Provolone cheese.
Cut stack into 8 wedges.
Repeat with remaining... - 42.7562