- » Roasted Almond Dip
Roasted Almond Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roasted almond dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roasted almond dip recipes.
Amlou Moroccan Almond Dip With Argan Oil
Here is a most popular Moroccan dip - Amlou that is prepared with exotic argan oil, honey and roasted almond powder. Serve the amlou with bread or crackers. This dip is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. But most importantly it is an extremly healthy... - 95.044
Almond Hot Crab Dip
In a shallow 1 quart serving dish, stir together cheese, crabmeat, onion, milk, parsley, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes (stirring after 2 minutes) or until heated through.
Sprinkle nuts evenly... - 33.5027
Spanish Roasted Pepper Romesco
Pep up your meal with a flavorful and spicy roasted pepper dip. Take a look at this amazing video that shares an excellent recipe for a Spanish style roasted pepper dip. The video is wonderfully presented and offers great serving suggestions too. Check it... - 139.81
Almond Piquant Spread
This Almond Piquant Spread is very versatile. Also, this Almond Piquant Spread can be whipped up in just a few minutes. And now when it comes to serving, it goes perfect as a dip, an appetizer or the most apt being served as a spread! - 27.6136
Baked Almond Doughnuts
Mix the milk with oil, sugar and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in warm water in a large bowl, then stir in the milk mixture, eggs and nutmeg.
Blend in the flour and 1/2 cup almonds gradually.
Turn out on a floured board and knead until smooth... - 41.5842
1. Process almonds, about 1/4 at a time, with on/off pulses in electric spice grinder to fine powder.
2. Dip chicken in almonds on small plate to coat all sides; reserve remaining almonds.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil and the butter in deep 10-inch... - 37.0897
Crispy Chicken Breast With Almonds
1. Place chicken breast on cutting board; slant-cut horizontally into 2 thin slices equal in size. (Be careful when doing this.) Marinate with wine and salt for 30 minutes, then dry-coat with cornstarch; set aside.
2. Combine almond sauce ingredients except... - 31.6299
Roasted Pink Lady Apples
1. Heat the white wine and honey in a saucepan over a medium heat, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes or until syrupy.
2. Add the sultanas, remove from the heat and cool.
3. Preheat oven to 160°C. In a bowl, combine the orange juice,... - 34.6095
Pesto Part 2 - Roasting Ingredients
This is the Part 2 of Pesto video where the chef demonstrates how to roast ingredients that were prepared in Part 1 of the video. Here, you can learn the fine techniques to roast vegetables, herbs and nuts. Watch Part 3 of Pesto video which shows the final... - 111.539
Squabs Stuffed With Orange Rice
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. Prepare stuffing: Cook rice and let cool. Crate rind of 1 large orange; mix with 8-9 tablespoons cooked rice. Remove pith and skin from 2 oranges with a serrated knife and cut out segments; add these to rice. Dip grapes into boiling... - 27.9444
Pigeons Stuffed With Orange Rice
1) Make the stuffing, cook rice in pot, drain and keep aside to cool
2) Grate the rind of an orange and mix with 9 tablespoons of rice
3) Remove the pith and skin from 2 oranges and using a serrated knife, cut out the segments
4) Add to the rice
5)... - 41.0639
Want to try out a delicious Indian dessert? Try making besan ladoo with chef Manjula. She makes this dessert with chickpea flour, sugar and fat. Her instructions for the recipe are simple and easy to understand. - 126.478
Bring salty water to simmering point in a 5 cm (2 in) deep roasting pan.
To form the quenelles use two tablespoons.
Dip them in hot water, pick up some of the mixture with one spoon and form the top with the other.
Push the formed quenelles, which should be... - 20.8188
In a heavy bottomed saucepan, over low heat, warm maple syrup.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, dissolve gelatin in cold water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Dip bottom of bowl in hot water until gelatin has dissolved completely.
While stirring, fold in maple syrup.
Remove from... - 34.3799
In pie plate or on wax paper combine finely chopped almonds, bread crumbs, parsley, lemon pepper, paprika and salt.
Place 1 tablespoon butter in pie plate.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Blend in egg.
Dip fillets in egg... - 47.4064
Natural Peanut Butter
You're probably wondering if this is actually healthy and the answer is YES! The only part that can get you into trouble is if you are not eating a natural nut butter. You want to avoid all other nut butters because they are loaded with extra ingredients that... - 100.824
Homemade Summer Rolls
If you like making different types of appetizers, then this one is for you. The Chef shows how to make the summer rolls. The filling needs to be cooked before making the roll. This is a delicious appetizer, so do give it a try. Don't forget to watch the video. - 109.945
Pesto Part 3 - Blending Of Ingredients
This is Part 3 and the final in the series of videos showing how to make Pesto. All the roasted ingredients are blended, in a pre-defined order, to make the smooth sauce. Don't miss out on the valuable tips shared by the chef in the video to prepare the... - 100.916
Pesto Part 1 - Ingredient Preparation
Pesto is a classic Italian sauce that goes well with pasta. Shot in a professional kitchen, this is the Part 1 of the video wherein the chef demonstrates pre-preparation of ingredients required to prepare pesto. Watch out for other 2 parts of the video which... - 94.9692
A rich, brandy-flavoured chocolate fondant which melts in the mouth.
Place the sugar, water and liquid glucose in a heavy saucepan and stir over a low to medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
Brush away any sugar crystals that have formed on the sides of the... - 39.304
Super Bowl Party
1. For roasted onion dip – Over and aluminum sheet spread parchment paper.
2. Place onion over it; pour grape seed oil, rosemary cover onion and wrap.
3. Put over a baking sheet, roast in a pre-heated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.... - 100.699
Glazed Cornish Mens With Drambuie Stuffing
Finely chop orange half in a food processor, or by hand, saving juice. Transfer orange and juice to a large bowl and add bread stuffing, onion, and butter. Blend in raisins and almonds. Moisten with Drambuie and combine well.
Preheat oven to... - 37.883
Ternera A La Condesita
Flatten meat slices.
Trim off all fat and put meat to soak in marinade of lemon juice and 3 tb olive oil while you prepare sauce.
For sauce, crush almonds in mortar with a little of the sherry.
Toast garlic cloves unpeeled over gas flame until outside is... - 42.1125
Chicken Drumettes With Romesco Sauce
1. In a small dry frying pan, toast almonds over medium heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan. In same pan, toast bread until golden, about 30 seconds per side.
2. Tear toasted bread into pieces and... - 31.2936
Surti Ghari - Indian Sweet
To all those who like making Gujarati homemade sweets or mithai, will really find this recipe useful. Chef bhavna explains the recipe so well. Ghari is a famous sweet in Surat city and is mostly eaten on festivals. Don't forget to watch the video before... - 96.6384
Chocolate-peanut Easter Eggs - Moroccan Style
Here is a super simple recipe of a Moroccan sweet with a twist. Traditionally this sweet is made with roasted peanuts, candied fruits and covered with chocolate. However here the candied fruits have been replace with almonds and walnuts. For a wonderful twist... - 112.817
Frozen Cream Vesuvio
Early in day: Mix fruits and rum in small bowl; let stand 1 hour.
Whip cream until stiff; fold in fruits and 1/4 cup nuts.
Line 2 1/2-quart bowl with 2 pints ice cream.
Spoon fruit mixture into center.
Spoon rest of ice cream over top.
Cover with foil;... - 36.298
Fun With Picadillo
It is time to get sexy with some Latin American flavors, papi! The Aimless Cook makes a batch of Picadillo. It's a Latin American favorite with ingredients that vary by region. You can serve picadillo with rice, as a taco filling or in his case, a filling for... - 133.724
Pan Fried Butternut Squash
Chef Christine Wendland Prepares Pan fried butternut Squash Using Keith Lorren's Seafood Seasoning. - 0
Pumpkin Kofta Curry
1 Grate the pumpkin.
2 In a pan, boil the pumpkin until tender.
3 Gently squeeze out the water.
4 Add in ground ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, roasted besan or breadcrumbs, ground spices and salt and mix well.
5 In another bowl,... - 47.6077
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.069
Roasted Almond Dip Recipes By Category