- » Roast Stuffed Duckling
Roast Stuffed Duckling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast stuffed duckling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast stuffed duckling recipes.
Roast Stuffed Duckling
Remove the excess fat from the cavity of the duckling.
To prepare the dressing, heat the butter in a 11" frying pan.
Add the walnuts and saute over moderate heat for five minutes.
Add and saute the onion.
Remove from the heat and stir in all the remaining... - 39.7072
You May Also Like!
Sausage Stuffed Duckling
In skillet brown sausage; drain well.
Transfer to bowl; stir in bread, apple, celery, onion, parsley, thyme, marjoram, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Toss with 2 tablespoons water.
Rinse bird; pat dry with paper toweling.
Sprinkle cavity of duckling with... - 39.644
Danish Stuffed Duckling
Fasten neck skin of duckling to back with skewers.
Lift wing tips up and over back for natural brace.
Mix bread crumbs, apple, onion, prunes, salt, marjoram and egg.
Fill body cavity of duckling lightly with stuffing.
Fasten opening with skewers.
Place... - 37.9502
Currant Glazed Duckling With Gourmet Stuffing
1. Wash the duckling. Pat thoroughly dry using kitchen towel
2. Sprinkle body and neck cavities evenly with salt.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Cook rice according to package directions only until thawed.
5. Preheat the oven to 325... - 45.586
Roast Wild Duck With Prune Orange Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a large pan, place the ducks and cover with cold water to which 2 tsp baking soda has been added (1 tsp per fowl).
3 Simmer for 1 hour.
4 Remove from the water.
5 Drain well.
6 Rub the duck... - 44.7877
Roast Duck With Curried Apple Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before roasting.
2) Wash duck under cold running water and dry gently.
3) Season inside and outside of duck with salt.
4) In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté apples, onion, raisins and honey in it... - 44.7116
Brome Lake Duckling With Sage And Onion Stuffing
Saute onion in butter, then add chopped liver and cook about 1 minute.
Mix egg, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
Add onion and liver; toss to mix.
Stuff duckling lightly; prick the skin thoroughly.
Put the duckling, breast down, on a rack in a shallow roasting... - 38.1445
Braised Duckling With Apricot And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Cut each duckling in half lengthwise.
Heat some cooking oil in a heavy bottomed frying pan or casserole and brown the ducklings.
In same pan saute sausage mince until lightly brown.
Place in the work bowl... - 39.3687
Normandy Roast Duckling
1. Wipe the duckling with a kitchen towel or paper toweling.
2. Rub salt into the skin.
3. With a fork, prick the skin all over to render fat. Keep aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
5. To prepare the... - 45.732
Apricot Sauced Duckling
Peel orange; scrape white membrane from peel.
Cut outer portion of peel into thin strips; set aside.
Lightly salt cavity of duckling.
Stuff loosely with orange, onion, and apple.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail and twist wings under... - 37.4261
Fruit Stuffed Duckling With Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Wash duckling under water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Season body and neck cavities of duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt and keep aside.
4) To prepare glaze, take a saucepan and mix... - 44.7922