- » Roast Stuffed Duckling
Roast Stuffed Duckling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast stuffed duckling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast stuffed duckling recipes.
Sausage Stuffed Duckling
In skillet brown sausage; drain well.
Transfer to bowl; stir in bread, apple, celery, onion, parsley, thyme, marjoram, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Toss with 2 tablespoons water.
Rinse bird; pat dry with paper toweling.
Sprinkle cavity of duckling with... - 40.8104
Currant Glazed Duckling With Gourmet Stuffing
1. Wash the duckling. Pat thoroughly dry using kitchen towel
2. Sprinkle body and neck cavities evenly with salt.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Cook rice according to package directions only until thawed.
5. Preheat the oven to 325... - 47.785
Roast Stuffed Duckling
Remove the excess fat from the cavity of the duckling.
To prepare the dressing, heat the butter in a 11" frying pan.
Add the walnuts and saute over moderate heat for five minutes.
Add and saute the onion.
Remove from the heat and stir in all the remaining... - 42.2716
Danish Stuffed Duckling
Fasten neck skin of duckling to back with skewers.
Lift wing tips up and over back for natural brace.
Mix bread crumbs, apple, onion, prunes, salt, marjoram and egg.
Fill body cavity of duckling lightly with stuffing.
Fasten opening with skewers.
Place... - 39.7369
Roast Duckling With Tangerine Stuffing
Remove giblets and neck from duckling; reserve for another use.
Rinse duckling with cold water; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavity with salt and pepper.
Rub duckling with lemon half, squeezing juice over duckling.
Spoon Tangerine Stuffing into cavity of duckling; close... - 40.8509
Roast Wild Duck With Prune Orange Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a large pan, place the ducks and cover with cold water to which 2 tsp baking soda has been added (1 tsp per fowl).
3 Simmer for 1 hour.
4 Remove from the water.
5 Drain well.
6 Rub the duck... - 43.7019
Roast Duck With Curried Apple Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before roasting.
2) Wash duck under cold running water and dry gently.
3) Season inside and outside of duck with salt.
4) In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté apples, onion, raisins and honey in it... - 45.4848
Apricot Sauced Duckling
Peel orange; scrape white membrane from peel.
Cut outer portion of peel into thin strips; set aside.
Lightly salt cavity of duckling.
Stuff loosely with orange, onion, and apple.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail and twist wings under... - 38.5937
Brome Lake Duckling With Sage And Onion Stuffing
Saute onion in butter, then add chopped liver and cook about 1 minute.
Mix egg, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
Add onion and liver; toss to mix.
Stuff duckling lightly; prick the skin thoroughly.
Put the duckling, breast down, on a rack in a shallow roasting... - 40.6164
Braised Duckling With Apricot And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C (350Â°F).
Cut each duckling in half lengthwise.
Heat some cooking oil in a heavy bottomed frying pan or casserole and brown the ducklings.
In same pan saute sausage mince until lightly brown.
Place in the work bowl... - 40.6023
Normandy Roast Duckling
1. Wipe the duckling with a kitchen towel or paper toweling.
2. Rub salt into the skin.
3. With a fork, prick the skin all over to render fat. Keep aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
5. To prepare the... - 46.2771
Duckling With Sauerkraut Stuffing
Fasten neck skin of duckling to back with skewer.
Lift wing tips up and over back for natural brace.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Fill body cavity lightly with sauerkraut mixture.
Fasten opening with skewer.
Place remaining sauerkraut mixture in greased... - 39.2114
Duckling With Apple Pecan Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) In a roasting pan, place duckling pieces and keep on rack.
3) Spoon over sherry and bake for 1 1/2 hours in preheated oven, basting frequently with pan drippings.
4) In the meantime, in a... - 45.2052
Fruit Stuffed Duckling With Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Wash duckling under water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Season body and neck cavities of duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt and keep aside.
4) To prepare glaze, take a saucepan and mix... - 45.5827
Clean duckling: remove wing joints and tips, leaving only meaty second joints.
Rub inside with salt.
Stuff lightly with Orange Stuffing.
Do not truss or prick skin.
Close opening with skewers; lace shut with cord.
Place duckling breast up on rack in shallow... - 38.7056
1. Set out a shallow roasting pan with rack.
2. Clean ducklings and cut off necks at bodies. (If ducklings are frozen, thaw according to directions on package.) Rinse and pat ducklings dry with absorbent paper. Set aside.
3. Prepare and cool Orange Rice... - 37.2811
Orange Rum Roast Duckling
Orange rum roast duckling is a flavorful recipe prepared with orange marmalade and rum. Roasted in the oven with vegetables, the orange rum roast duckling is heavy on both taste and flavor with the hint of tarragon to it. - 46.1116
Roast Long Island Duckling
1 Remove the giblets and neck from the ducklings. reserving for other use, if needed.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3 Rub the cavities of each duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 1 1/2 teaspoons tarragon.
4 ... - 43.4146
Roast Brome Lake Ducklings
Scrub birds thoroughly, inside and out.
Pat as dry as possible.Mix salt and pepper, and use 1/2 to rub cavities.
Combine onions, apples, celery and parsley; divide mixture evenly, and stuff birds.
Skewer, truss and rub skins with remaining salt and... - 42.2205
Roast Duckling A L'orange
Rinse ducklings and pat dry with absorbent paper.
Rub cavities of ducklings with salt.
Prepare Apricot-Rice Stuffing and set aside.
Heat orange juice and butter together over low heat until butter is melted.
Remove from heat and, using a pastry brush, brush... - 35.526
Roast Long Island Duckling
Remove giblets and neck from ducklings; reserve for other use, if desired.
Rub cavities of each duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and 11/2 teaspoons tarragon; stuff each with half the celery, carrots, and apples.
Close cavities of... - 38.6977
Roast Duckling With Glazed Apples
1. Prepare stuffing: Prepare rice as label directs. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, cook bacon until browned, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain. Spoon off all but 3 tablespoons bacon fat from... - 41.2799
Crumb-crusted Duckling Halves
The crumb crusted duckling halves are elegant and lovely duckling recipe roasted in the oven with grapewine leaf covering to prepserve moisture. This crumb crusted duckling halves is a very delicate recipe and is flavored with madeira sauce. It may look... - 45.6611
Remove giblets from bird and wash cavity.
If duckling is defrosted, keep in original wrapping; prick plastic bag with a fork near backbone.
Place duckling on a roasting rack in shallow, 2-quart glass dish breast side up Microwave 10 minutes on high, or until... - 27.1471
Duckling With Sausage Stuffing
In a skillet cook sausage till lightly browned; drain well.
In a large bowl stir together cooked sausage, bread cubes, apple, celery, onion, parsley, thyme, marjoram, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Toss with 2 tablespoons of the water.
Sprinkle the cavity of... - 43.9561
Fruit Stuffed Duckling
Fruit Stuffed Duckling brings a genuniely unique flavor of the duckling. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Fruit Stuffed Duckling is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 47.2917
Blanch chicken and duckling livers, chop them finely, add herbs, breadcrumbs, melted butter, pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper, then bind with egg.
Stuff duckling with liver mixture; truss, baste well with hot fat, roast in hot oven (425°-450° F., Gas 7-8)... - 31.5535
Brome Lake Duckling A L Orange
If duckling is frozen, defrost completely.
Rinse and dry inside and out.
Refrigerate giblets to cook later.
Stuff the duckling with 1 quartered orange or your favorite stuffing.
Lace or sew cavity closed and truss the bird.
Roast on a rack in a shallow roast... - 41.5088
Orange Sauced Duckling
Rinse duckling and pat dry.
Season body cavity with a little salt and stuff with celery tops and quartered onion.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck drumsticks under band of skin across tail or tie legs to tail.
Twist wing tips under back.
Place duckling, breast... - 41.3445
Season duckling with the salt; stuff body cavity with celery tops and quartered onion.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail.
Twist wing tips under back.
Prick skin all over with fork to allow fat to escape.
Place duckling, breast up, on rack in shallow... - 39.3922
Roast Wild Duck
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix together onions, bell peppers, apples lemon juice and olive oil.
3) Stuff the duck with the onion mixture.
4) Dredge ducks with flour.
5) In a black iron pot, heat oil and brown the... - 46.0038
Southern Roast Wild Duck
1. Trim off the wing tips of the dressed duck and aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 475° F
3. In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
4. Add and sauté mushrooms until soft and golden brown.
5. Tip into a bowl and stir in rice, egg yolks,... - 46.4725
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., or Moderate.
2. Singe, dress and clean the duck. Wash, rinse, dry rub inside with salt and outside with salt and pepper. Stuff with Bread Stuffing or Onion Stuffing.
3. Place the duck on the rack in the roasting pan. Roast... - 26.0535
1. Clean the duck completely while remove the -€œsoft down-€ that is present all over the duck. Wrap the duck loosely and then keep the duck chilled till roasting time.
2. Rub the duck with salt all over. Other seasoning like... - 33.3893
Roast Duck With Fresh Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Clean the duck and pat dry. Use a poultry shear to remove the wing tips of the duck.
3. Discard all the visible fat from the neck and the tail areas.
4. Remove the neck and discard it completely.
5. Loosen the... - 43.3027
Roast Duck With Orange Glaze
Sprinkle inside of duck with caraway seeds; prick skin well.
In a bowl, combine stuffing, vegetables, seasonings and broth; mix lightly.
Spoon into duck.
Place breast side up on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2-1/2 to... - 46.5765
Roasted Duck With Apples
1) Singe the duck to remove pin feathers. Wash and dry thoroughly.
2) Blend together salt, minced garlic and pepper to form a smooth paste.
3) Rub duck with the prepared paste.
4) Preheat oven to 400° F.
5) Take a mixing bowl and... - 43.9591
Noodle Stuffed Duck
1) Remove feathers of the duck by singing it. Wash and dry.
2) Sprinkle the duck both inside and outside with 2 teaspoons salt, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and garlic powder.
3) Grind and chop heart, gizzard and liver.
4) Preheat oven to 375°... - 46.5133
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Remove the giblets from the duck, and wash the cavity with cold water.
Mix together the stuffing ingredients and season well.
Stuff the bird at the neck and tuck in the ends of the legs.
Place the bird on a roasting... - 42.6948
Timbale Of Duck
1. Clean and singe duckling.
2. Combine butter, salt, pepper and thyme. Rub this mixture inside cavity and on outer surface of the duckling.
3. Line a loaf pan or oval terrine with plastic wrap and grease generously with butter.
4. Preheat the... - 47.8122
Spanish Style Duckling
1) Preheat oven to 400° F before roasting.
2) In a covered saucepan, bring duckling giblets and neck combined with water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil.
3) Allow simmering for 1 hour, saving stock.
4) Roll duckling in flour.
5) In a... - 44.3675
Duckling A L'orange
Preheat the oven to 425F.
Remove giblets and neck from duckling; set liver aside for Orange Sauce.
Wash duckling well under running water; drain; dry.
Bring skin of neck over back; fasten with poultry pins.
Sprinkle inside of duckling with salt.
Then stuff... - 37.1622
Duck With Wild Rice And Mushrooms
Wipe ducks with a damp cloth, pat dry, prick the skin with a fork, and sprinkle the cavities with the 1/2 tsp salt and pepper.
Place ducks breast down on a rack in a shallow open roasting pan large enough to accommodate them comfortably.
Roast at 350 degrees... - 46.9036
Roast Goose With Fruit Stuffing
1. You need to preheat electric oven at 325° or Gas oven at Mark 5
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until... - 44.3737
Sausage Stuffed Duck
In a medium saucepan cook andouille or sausage, celery, apple, onion, and red pepper in butter or margarine till the vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat.
Place croutons in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle with onion mixture and broth.
Toss lightly till well... - 45.1915
Roast Duck With Liver And Tarragon Stuffing
First prepare the following stuffing: Cook the duck liver and chicken livers in butter or margarine for 6 or 7 minutes; coarsely chop.
Mix tarragon with liver paste or pate de foie gras and the 1/2 cup dry white wine or light cream.
Combine with the chopped... - 39.8685
Chinese Pot Roast Duck With Barley Stuffing
Remove giblets and neck from duck and reserve; place duck in a large pan.
Pour the 1/2 cup soy sauce over duck and let stand at room temperature for about 1 1/2 hours.
You will need to turn the duck occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare stuffing.
Cover barley with... - 41.8648
Cranberries Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
Cook duck neck and giblets in lightly salted water and cover until tender, about 1 hour.
Add liver last 20 minutes of cooking time.
Drain off liquid; reserve for gravy if desired.
Dice meat and giblets.
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
Cook contents of rice... - 42.5332
Charcoal Roasted Duck With Sauce Rouennaise
Fill duck with stuffing if desired.
Place the duck on the spit and roast without basting for about 1 1/4 hours, or longer if necessary to crisp the skin.
Be sure to catch the drippings in a pan under and in front of the spit - 26.1454
Fill duck with prepared stuffing place in baking dish, brush well with melted butter.
Roast in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., 15 minutes, then reduce heat to moderate, Mark 5, 375°F., and cook until tender.
During cooking, baste and turn bird occasionally.... - 29.0389
Roast Duck Cantonese Style
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
2. To prepare the duck clean it well and remove the wing tips and the lumps of fat from inside the vent.
3. In a pot of boiling water blanch for a few minutes, remove and dry well, then rub the duck... - 43.1835
Zanzibar Duck With Wild Rice
Place raw cashews in a shallow baking pan.
Toast in a 350Â° oven for 6 to 7 minutes or till golden.
Finely shred 1/4 teaspoon of orange or lime peel for the stuffing; cut two 2x11/2 -inch strips of orange peel and one 2x11/2 inch strip of lime peel for the... - 42.6387
Yummy Cassoulet Country-Style is rarely shared in my family. Everyone loves this dish and refuses to part with their share. Try this tasty Cassoulet Country-Style recipe for yourself. - 44.2248
Sage And Onion Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Add onions to water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Turn out the heat, add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Use as poultry stuffing.
1. Take a 2 ½ quart casserole, grease... - 39.3854