- » Roast Spanish
Roast Spanish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast spanish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast spanish recipes.
Garvey's Garnished Gallo Or Spanish Smothered Hen
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Brown the chicken and sausage in a large frying pan with the flour, olive oil and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Place in pot, and set the frying pan drippings aside.
Add the onions, peppers, olives and garlic to... - 42.3553
Spanish Roast Of Pork
Spanish Roast Of Pork is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Spanish Roast Of Pork; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 42.3283
Whole Lomo Of Pork In Tomato Sauce
Put pork loin into a shallow baking pan; if necessary, cut in half so meat will fit into pan.
Combine tomato paste, onion, chili, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan.
Stir in chicken stock.
Cook about 5 minutes.
Pour liquid over meat in pan.
Bake at... - 42.2272
Braised Roast Beef With Spanish Onions
Preheat the oven to 160Â°C(325Â°F).
Combine the tomatoes, hall the onions and garlic in an oven-ready pan.
Place the roast beet on top.
Cover the roast with the remaining onions and garlic.
Season to taste.
Pour in 60 mL (1/4 cup) water and cover.
Cook... - 41.2103
Spanish Beef Roast
1) Cut slashes about an inch and a half deep with a knife around the meat
2) Tuck an olive into each slash
3) Rub flour over the meat and fry the meat into a dutch oven or kettle
4) Keep aside and reserve 2 tablespoons of the drippings
5) Into the... - 40.7616
Spanish Pot Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, sear the meat on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
2. Add ½ cup of the dressing and brown the meat well.
3. Pour the remaining dressing and water over the meat and bring to a boil
4. Reduce the... - 40.2295
Marinated Beef Roast
Combine garlic juice, pepper, bay leaf, cloves, and wine in large roaster.
Spoon mixture over roast.
Cover; marinate overnight in refrigerator, occasionally basting roast with marinade.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Remove roast from marinade; pat... - 37.2485
Roast Beef And Swiss Tortilla Roll Ups
1) Smear each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of salad dressing, covering the entire surface.
2) Place each tortilla with lettuce leaf and half of the roasted beef, cheese and onion.
3) Roll the tortilla tightly.
4) Cut the rolled tortilla in 1... - 33.3582
Spanish Pot Roast
Brown meat in 1/4 cup dressing.
Add remaining dressing and 1/2 cup water.
Cover; simmer 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Add onions, potatoes and olives; continue simmering 45 minutes, until meat and vegetables are tender.
Remove meat and vegetables to warm serving... - 31.5005
Roast Veal With Spanish Gravy
Roast Veal With Spanish Gravy is a delicious dish that can be prepared for any kind of occasion, formal or informal. I pick this dish for most of my parties as they have never let me down. Try this Roast Veal With Spanish Gravy recipe and you will understand... - 31.1439
Roast Lamb Shoulder With Spanish Stuffing
Cook onion in fat until soft, but not brown.
Combine with bread crumbs, chili sauce, parsley, salt, and pepper by tossing all together lightly but thoroughly. Fill lamb shoulder cavity with this stuffing and sew edges together or secure with toothpicks or... - 28.3246
Roast Spanish Recipes By Category