- » Roast Potato Fine Herb
Roast Potato Fine Herb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast potato fine herb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast potato fine herb recipes.
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 46.831
Roast Capon With Whole Garlic Herbs And Potatoes
Wipe capon inside and out with damp cloth.
Combine thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper; rub half of the mixture on inside and outside of capon.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side up.
Stir together butter and oil; drizzle half of the mixture over... - 41.6806
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
Scrub potatoes, but do not peel; cut in half if larger than 1 inch in diameter.
Arrange in a single layer in a shallow pan.
Sprinkle onion, lemon juice, and rosemary over potatoes.
Pour olive oil into pan to a depth of 1/8 inch.
Turn potatoes over in... - 33.2336
Roasted Tenderloin With Tricolor Potatoes
Trim any fat from meat.
In a small bowl stir together dried marjoram, lemon peel, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and garlic.
Brush meat with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Sprinkle with half of the garlic mixture; press to coat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow... - 41.2373
Roasted Herb Chicken With Pistachio Salsa
Roasted chicken thighs are easy to make, but ordinary. Dress them up by rubbing an herb paste under the skin to season the meat and create a ton of flavor without a lot of work. It’s important to use fresh herbs when making the paste because fresh herbs... - 0
Roasted Carrot And Herb Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 3500F
2. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch pan by spraying it with cooking spray
3. In the same pan, spread out the carrots, sweet potato, and onion
4. Drizzle with the oil
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with garlic, thyme,... - 43.2539
Fish Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Salmon With Herb Crust
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F
2) Make the fondue: In a skillet heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, and tomato paste. Boil the mixture and... - 44.8538
Pot Roast With Herb Dumplings
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Trim off the excess fat from beef.
3) Season the beef with salt and pepper and dredge with flour.
4) Pot Roast : In a heavy ovenproof casserole, heat the vegetable oil over a medium heat, sear the... - 43.9583
1. Heat oven to 220C / 200C fan / gas 7. Place the potatoes in a pan of salted water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 2 mins. Drain, then toss in a little oil.
2. Stir the flour, Parmesan, herbs and nutmeg together with a small pinch of salt, then toss the... - 30.6883
"stone Soup" Breakfast Potatoes With Roasted Poblano Peppers
1.Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Dice the potatoes, sweet onion, red bell pepper, finely chop the garlic, fresh cilantro, fresh thyme leaves, fresh oregano and keep everything separately in bowls.
3. On a cookie sheet place whole Pablano Pepper,... - 41.7974
Turbot With Herb Butter
1) Get the cleaned fish from the fishmonger.
2) Carefully scrape the fish while fins are clipped.
3) In cold salted water, place the fish for 15 minutes.
4) Rinse the fish and make it dry.
5) On the dark side of the fish along the backbone, make... - 42.5207
Roast Goose With Potato Stuffing
Saute sausage meat until pinkness disappears, then lift out with a perforated spoon letting fat drain back into the pan; crumble meat and set aside.
Add chopped giblets, onion and garlic to the pan and stir-fry until onion is lightly browned.
Remove from heat... - 31.434
Roast Goose With Potato Stuffing
1. If a frozen oven-ready goose is used, allow to thaw slowly over a period of at least 12 hours.
2. From the cavity of the chicken remove the giblets and reserve the liver for the stuffing, discarding the rest.
3. Wash, clean and chop the... - 47.4326
Turkey Pot Roast
This turkey pot roast is a filling and flavorful pot roast that is excellent over cooked rice. Made with fresh vegetables and seasoned to taste along with a hint of parlsey, this tempting pot roast is great when you want to avoid beef. - 46.719
Veal Pot Roast With Dill Gravy
Brown the veal on all sides in the oil or butter.
Place on a rack in a dutch oven.
Saute the onion briefly in the fat remaining in the pan.
Transfer to the dutch oven and add the water and bay leaf.
Cover and cook slowly two hours.
Peel the potatoes and... - 40.9346
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Place the beef on the rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 4" from the heat about 4 minutes on each side or until the surface is browned.
Drain the beef, then pat with paper towels.
Spray a large deep skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the beef, water, tomatoes... - 41.8174
Minted Lamb And Potato Salad
1) In a large bowl, add the slices of lamb, sliced potatoes, French dressing, mint leaves, green onion, instant minced onion, seasoned salt and pepper.
2) Toss well. Refrigerate the salad to chill for about 1 hour.
3) Arrange the salad green... - 36.5115
Val's Potatoes With Garlic And Parsley
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into 1-inch dices.
2. In a saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water and salt.
3. Plan the pan over a medium flame and boil for 12 to 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
4. Drain the potatoes in a... - 40.7839
Steak En Casserole
Steak en casserole is a steak casserole recipe that can be prepared with your meat of choice. Made with pre-made vegetable balls and herbed with parsley, the steak en casserole is oven cooked and can be served with a side of crisp salad. - 37.5148
The roasted chicken is a timeless favorite, easy to make yet impressive: enjoy the fragrance as it fills your kitchen. - 119.491
I love to roast chicken leg quarters, they are so easy to prepare. You can put prepare these in just about an hour. You can roast these with a variety of vegetables, here I have roasted these with red potatoes, garlic, carrots, radishes, lemon, and I added a... - 0
Andrea's Roast Chicken
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
Chop the herbs finely, mix with the shallots into the softened butter and season.
Separate the skin from the breast and carefully spread a handful of butter under the skin, smoothing as you go.
Put the bird into a deep... - 43.1358
Filled Baked Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes and scrub off all the grit using a brush but being careful not to tear the skin.
2. With a fork, prick the potatoes all over to allow even cooking.
3. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
4. Place the potatoes in a roasting... - 47.4678
Seasoned Roast Chicken
Remove and discard any fat from cavity of chicken.
Fill cavity of chicken with seasoning mixture; do not pack seasoning in tightly because bread expands during cooking and the seasoning will become a solid mass.
Place chicken on board,... - 44.3147
Lemon Barbecue Roasted Chicken With Vegetables
1. Wash chicken inside and out, drain then pat dry with paper towels.
2. Wash lemons then peel off the zest with a potato peeler. Dice the zest finely. Juice the lemons. Mix together half of the lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and... - 36.808
Beef Pot Roast
1. Season meat with salt, pepper and thyme.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt bacon drippings or heat olive oil over medium high heat.
3. Add seasoned beef cubes and sauté in fat until evenly browned.
4. Pour in half beef... - 47.1973
Peel 6 large potatoes, wipe them, and roast them in a very gentle oven in a lightly-greased fireproof dish.
When they are done, slice a small piece off each and scoop out each potato gently with a teaspoon, leaving "walls" about i" thick.
Put the scooped-out... - 23.4028
Spinach And Potato Galette
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Line a deep 23 cm / 9 in cake tin with non-stick baking paper. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain well and allow to cool... - 40.3019
Wild Duck With Bigarade Sauce
1) When purchasing the duck, ask the seller for the neck and giblets.
2) Wipe the duck clean from the inside and outside with a clean damp cloth.
3) Peel the orange and cut it into quarters.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 46.5905
Gluten Free Gnocchi
Eating out, especially at Italian restaurants can be quite a challenge when you have a gluten intolerance or prefer to eat a diet that does not include gluten. More and more restaurants are offering gluten free options on their menu. Pasta dishes use a lot of... - 109.105
In mixing bowl, combine sausage, potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, thyme, basil, salt, and pepper.
In 16 x 10-inch oven roasting bag, shape sausage mixture into 10 x 4 x 3 inch loaf.
Tie the bag closed with string.
Poke holes in the bag on top and... - 39.4936
Crispy Sea Bass With Minted Fennel And Radish Salad
1. In a small pan, add water, boil it and blanch fennel in it for about fifteen seconds; drain and run under cool water, drain again and allow to dry
2. In a bowl, whisk extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and sugar; toss half of it with the fennel;... - 42.1734
Place oil and onion in a deep, 4-quart, heat resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on full power for 3 minutes.
Add meat and heat, uncovered, on roast for 6 minutes.
Drain excess fat.
Add hot water, carrot, celery, potatoes and seasonings.
Mix... - 42.4003
Hungarian Stuffed Pigeons
Pluck and draw pigeons; lift the skin off breast and joints carefully in preparation of stuffing.
Season the inside with ground pepper and marjoram.
Have ready 3 hard boiled eggs, chop the bacon into tiny cubes and fry.
Beat the butter with one whole egg and... - 39.5919
Braised Beef Round
In a small bowl, stir together the parsley, oregano, garlic, basil and thyme; set aside.
Using the tip of a small, sharp knife, make 1/2 deep incisions about 2" apart in the beef.
Fill each incision with some of the parsley mixture.
Place the beef on the rack... - 45.662
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the garlic, scallions, oregano, cumin, and cloves, and saute, stirring now and then, for 5 minutes or until the scallions are soft.
Blend in the tomato paste, sugar, and salt, then mix in... - 45.0872
Heat the oven to 400Â°F (Gas Mark 6, 200Â°C).
Saute the finely chopped onion in olive oil until soft and golden.
Stir in the minced beef, gravy, Worcestershire sauce, chopped parsley and mixed herbs.
Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Remove the pan... - 41.296
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Place the cubes of brown bread in a large mixing bowl.
Melt the margarine in a large frying pan.
Add the celery and onion and, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, saute for 5 minutes, until lightly brown.
Pour the saute into... - 32.357
Baked Beef Hash
Baked Beef Hash is a very tasty dish that you can eat for dinner. With the goodness of beef and potatoes, the Baked Beef Hash is apt for the utterly hungry. Feel free to comment on it after you enjoy the recipe ! - 39.3563
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Wipe the liver clean and with seasoned flour, coat both the sides. Keep aside.
3) Measure the onion, breadcrumbs, seasoning, parsley and herbs into a bain. Melt the buter and stir it into... - 43.9561
In food processor bowl, process all ingredients except mayonnaise until smooth.
Transfer basil mixture to bowl; stir in mayonnaise.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with French-fried potatoes or roasted potato wedges - 28.8532
Butter Shepherd's Pie
1. Generously grease a large (8-cup or 3-quart) baking dish or casserole.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
3. Add and sauté onion till soft and transparent.
4. Crumble in the beef and add gravy or quick... - 45.4048
Healthy Black Eyed Pea Salad
This is India's answer to the world for a salad recipe - Black Eyed Pea Salad! It is healthy and comes packed with a host of surprisingly good flavors. This tangy salad will be a good distraction from the gooey salads that you are probably used too. Enjoy... - 114.354
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 108.733
Gigot De Pre Sale, Farci
Lay the lamb, skin side down, on a board.
Slice 1 garlic clove and crush the other.
Put half the rosemary in a roasting pan.
Put the crushed garlic, chopped herbs, shallots, ginger, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl and mix well.
Spread over the lamb and... - 42.1426
Lentil And Nut Loaf
1. Wash lentils thoroughly and drain, place in a small saucepan and cover with water, about 300 ml/1/2 pint.
2. Bring to the boil and stir in the Marmite; simmer for 7-10 minutes until soft, strain and keep on one side.
3. Melt the margarine, add onions and... - 47.8878
Veal Stuffed With Kidneys
1) When purchasing the meat, ask the seller to bone the loin and hand over the bones to you.
2) From the kidneys, trim the fat and remove the outer skin. Use scissors to snip out the cores.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 350... - 44.1251
Turkey Loaf With Onion Sauce
1) Take a 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) non-stick loaf tin and line it with greaseproof paper.
2) Preheat the oven.
3) In a large frying pan, fry the turkey dry with the celery, onion and water for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from the heat and... - 46.1077
One Pot Lamb
1) Heat the oven to 425°F.
2) Remove the the outer papery-like skin on the leg of lamb nd as much of the fat as possible.
3) In the lamb flesh, make a number of incisions.
4) In the incisions, Insert the slivers of garlic.
5) Season with salt... - 45.4956
Salmon With Onion Confit Winter Vegetables And Red Wine Sauce
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the sauce, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, leeks, celery, and thyme sprigs and stir to coat with the butter. Lay the fish bones on top of the... - 46.7765