- » Roast Pork With Cabbage Carrot
Roast Pork With Cabbage Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast pork with cabbage carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast pork with cabbage carrot recipes.
Roast Pork With Cabbage And Carrots
Place pork tenderloin on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer.
Roast in a 325° oven for % to 1 hour or till thermometer registers 170°.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine cabbage, onion, carrots, water, vinegar, dillseed, salt,... - 33.1579
Glazed Smoked Pork With Buttered Carrots And Cabbage
1. Remove wrapping from pork butt.
2. In 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven place butt and cover with water.
3. Add peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-1/4 hours (45 minutes per pound), or... - 44.8194
Casserole Of Pork And Red Cabbage
Coat the pork cubes with the flour, shaking off any excess.
Lightly coat a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven with the cooking spray, set over moderate heat for 30 seconds, and add the pork; brown the pork, uncovered, on all sides about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl... - 42.4649
Pork With Red Cabbage
Mince 1 clove of the garlic; mix with salt, thyme, pepper, and allspice.
Rub over meat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next day.
Using metal blade, process remaining 2 cloves garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and carrot in chunks.
Add onion... - 44.7144
Pork With Red Cabbage
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325°F.
2. In a pan add diced bacon in 1 quart water and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Drain out bacon.
4. In a covered ovenproof casserole heat butter and fry bacon, carrot, and onion over low heat for 10... - 43.8804
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, put the pork tenderloin and rub tomato paste on it. Sprinkle garlic salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Rub the pork tenderloin well.
2. Add apple cider vinegar.
3. Put this in roaster on 400 degrees F... - 124.553
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 116.423
Braised Sauerkraut With Juniper Berries
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain sauerkraut and squeeze of all moisture from it. Keep aside.
3. Place a large ovenproof skillet over a medium high flame.
4. Add the salt pork and sauté till well browned.
5. Stir in the drained... - 40.5509
Bbq Pulled Pork Ciabatta
Barry makes some tangy barbweque pulled pork sandwiches in the oven with sweet potato wedges. - 107.426
1. Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch pieces. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork; cook 5 minutes, browning on all sides. Drain in a colander; set aside.
2. Cook bacon in Dutch oven over medium heat... - 31.4934
Saute 1 cup onion in margarine in a large saucepan until onion is tender.
Add catsup and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
Cook in hot oil in a Dutch oven until browned on all sides,... - 42.0892
Perdrix Aux Chaux
Sear partridge along with strips of salt pork.
Dip cabbage in boiling water for 1 minute, then remove core and pull the leaves apart.
Place a layer of cabbage leaves in the bottom of a small roasting pan.
Set partridge oh cabbage together with... - 39.3938
Harold's Pig & Roots
Have your market trim pork of fat, then bone, roll, and tie the meat, saving the bones (or do this yourself).
Place meat in a 5- to 6-quart ovenproof pan on medium-high heat.
Turning often, cook until meat is well browned all over, about 10 minutes.
Add... - 40.0599
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
Combine meats, chicken, vegetables, parsley, tarragon, and thyme in a large sauce pot.
Pour in enough water to cover meat, and salt to taste.
Cover pot, bring to boiling, and simmer 3 to 4 hours, or until tongue is tender.
Remove skin from tongue.
Slice meat,... - 36.3198
Combine chicken and enough water to cover in saucepan.
Cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain, reserving stock.
Chop chicken, discarding skin and bones.
Brown pork with garlic in 1 tablespoon peanut oil in wok.
Stir in onion, chicken,... - 45.8716
1. Combine the pork hocks and chicken in a kettle or Dutch oven; add just enough water to cover. Bring to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender; remove from the kettle. Continue cooking pork hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from... - 35.8615
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
1) In a bowl, place the pork and season well with the soy sauce and sake for a few min.
2) In a large skillet, stir-fry the ginger and pork in oil over high heat for 2-3 min; stir in all the vegetables, cook until... - 39.622
Heat the oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, rosemary, and caraway seeds if desired, and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Mix in the salt, parsley, vegetables, beef,... - 33.6129
Want to try a delicious traditional Filipino noodle dish, then, watch this video on Pansit Bam-I. The Chef is Filipino, so this recipe has to be authentic and with the pork, chicken, shrimp and sausages this dish ought to be tasty. Even though the chef is... - 98.1971
New Potatoes Cooked In Their Jackets
Wash the potatoes well, but do not peel.
Quarter them lengthwise, then dice them.
Set aside in a bowl of cold water.
Put the ginger in the electric blender with the turmeric and 3 tablespoons water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Heat the oil in a... - 47.4807