- » Roast Pork With Apricot Prune Stuffing
Roast Pork With Apricot Prune Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Roast Pork With Apricot Prune Stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Roast Pork With Apricot Prune Stuffing recipes.
Roast Pork With Apricot Prune Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Combine apricots, spring onions, prunes, nuts and mixed peel in a blender or food processor. Process for about 30 seconds or until roughly chopped. Scrape mixture into a large bowl. Stir in breadcrumbs, basil and... - 35.4651
Prune And Apricot Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Take a medium bowl, mix 3/4 cup of the apricots, the prunes, and orange peel.
3. Take a 2-cup measure, mix hot water and apricot brandy in it.
4. Drizzle the mixture on the fruit mixture and allow it to stay for... - 45.1689
Roasted Pork Loin With Dried Fruit Stuffing
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut a lengthwise slash along pork loin without cutting completely through meat, to make a pocket. Stuff dried fruit evenly inside pocket. Use kitchen twine to tie roast closed in several sections. Place in a large roasting pan.
2. In a... - 36.3394
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
In bowl, combine prunes, apricots, gingerroot, orange rind, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste.
Open out roast; spoon stuffing down center.
Fold meat over and tie with kitchen string.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine... - 46.5853
Pork Loin Stuffed With Winter Fruits
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a saucepan and boil the stock on medium heat. Remove the stock from heat and add the apricots and prunes. Let them soak in the hot stock for 15 min or until turns tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3.... - 43.5554
Fruit-stuffed Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push the dried fruits into the pocket in the roast, alternating prunes and apricots.
Cut the garlic into thin slivers.
Make deep slits in the roast with the tip of a knife and push the garlic into... - 44.5101
Galantine Of Chicken With Fruit And Nuts
Place the bulgar wheat in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water and leave to stand, covered, for 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze the wheat to extract as much water as possible.
Melt the butter in a pan and soften the onion and green pepper.
Stir in... - 39.833