- » Roast Pork Rice
Roast Pork Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Roast Pork Rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Roast Pork Rice recipes.
Butternut Squash Risotto And Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
This video of Butternut Squash Risotto and Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin shows two fine recipes. The chef has demystified cooking a creamy risotto and serves it with an aromatic roasted pork loin. Watch the video for the details of this rustic combination. - 83.0274
Pork Roast With Olives And Rice
This Pork Roast With Olives And Rice is just right for a holiday when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A healthy side dish, Pork Roast With Olives And Rice is great for those who always need something new to eat up. - 45.8315
Pork Roast With Olives And Rice
1. Score fat side of pork roast; insert garlic in slits. Place, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan. Insert a meat thermometer in roast so that tip rests in thickest part of the meat.
2. Combine broth, vermouth, sage, and pepper; pour over meat.
3. Roast... - 36.0158
Crock Pot Barbecue Pork Butt Roast With Rice
Crock pot recipes to cook meat are right if you want to enjoy intensely flavored and luscious meats. Check out this recipe to make barbecue pork roast with pork butt roast, rice and barbecue sauce as the key ingredients. Ideal for a compact meal! - 90.9477
Original Yangzhou Fried Rice
Yangchow Fried Rice is a nice main meal. You can try any accompaniment with this Yangchow Fried Rice recipe Your taste buds will fall in love with this! - 32.9343
Roasted Pork Chops With Tropical Salsa And Jasmine Rice
1. Dice the pineapple, jalapenos and shallots and cut the cherry tomatoes into half.
2. In a bowl, add the diced, pineapple, jalapenos, cilantro and shallots and cherry tomatoes and season with lime juice, salt and pepper and toss well.... - 125.008
Roast Pork Fried Rice
Well, this Pork Fried Rice is not much of a trouble, but it is definitely delicious. The main ingredients you have to use for this Pork Fried Rice recipe is egg, scallions and of course pork. Get going! - 33.1588
Rice Stuffed Pork Crown Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) On a shallow roasting pan, place the pork rib roast with its bone tips facing up.
3) Cover the tips of the bone with foil.
4) Roast the meat for about 3 1/2 hours.
5) In a 1-quart saucepan, boil 2 1/2 cups... - 45.5917
Laotian Pork Roast With Spicy Cucumber Salad
Here is an classic Laotian pork roast with spicy cucumber salad recipe. Accompany this pork roast with a spicy cucumber salad for a wonderful combo. The chef here makes the recipe look all the more simple so that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen.... - 103.439
Pork Cathedral Style
Marinate the meat mix all the ingredients for the dry marinade together.
Wipe the meat well and pat the spice mixture on each piece.
Place the loins in a deep bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 16 to 24 hours.
Turn the loins 3 or 4 times during this time,... - 45.3459
Oven Roasted Pork Roast
When you know, you are going to serve something special but not sure about the item, you can consider the oven roasted pork roast. It takes some time to complete the cooking, but it comes out to be real soft and succulent pork. Enjoy this for any special... - 98.1535
Asian Pork Roast With Pineapple
Doing Asian roasts are so to much easier and flavorful as the marinades are extremely easy to prepare. Watch this video recipe of Asian Pork Roast with Pineapple and cook it up. It has some great ingredients in its marinade which ultimately turns out to be... - 121.192
Pork Roast With Pineapple Chutney
Trim separable fat from the roast; then rub meat with the pepper.
Place roast, rib side down, in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till thermometer registers 170° (well... - 37.6793
Steamed Spareribs With Spicy Rice Powder
Mix the scallion, peppercorn, dried red pepper, soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Stir well to dissolve the salt and sugar.
Cut the spareribs between each rib.
Wash and drain.
Add to the bowl with the marinade and let stand for 20... - 43.3466
Sweet Roast Pork
Cut pork into cubes and rub with sugar.
Let stand for 5 mins.
Combine remaining ingredients, pour over pork and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Drain pork and lay on rack placed over pan of water and roast at 350°F.for 1 hour.
Turn after 30 mins.and... - 40.7914
Baked Pork Chops
These baked pork chops are prepared with white wine. Spiced with cayenne pepper and flavored with mint for a fresh and complementary flavor, the baked pork chops can be served over rice with the pan gravy spooned over it. - 32.9911
Pork Fried Rice
Chinese cooking has an unlimited number of variations in the ingredients, and the flavorings, and the way it can be cooked. Bits of roast pork, a variety a vegetables and a flavored Basamati rice make this recipe one of the best examples of true Chinese... - 38.6094
Roast Pork Coins
The Roast Pork Coins is a lovely pork preparation that is yummy . I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Not only are they delicious they are visually attractive too. Try the Roast Pork Coins at home! - 45.786
Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
Sprinkle roast on all sides with salt and pepper.
Place roast, bone ends up, on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour.
Combine rice mix, contents of seasoning packet, chicken broth, and next 3 ingredients in a medium... - 45.5261
Cranberry Pork Roast
1) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast after applying salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, mix cranberries, honey, orange peel, cloves, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Pour it over the slow cooker.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 32.9703
Spicy Fried Rice With Pork Shoulder
Wondering what to do with the leftover fried rice or even plain rice? Try this recipe and you will enjoy your meal. The chef makes quite good attempt to utilize his leftover rice. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 94.0075
Rio Grande Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 250° F.
2. In a small bowl, mix salt, garlic salt and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
3. Apply liquid smoke over the roast and rub.
4. Season roast with seasoning mixture prepared above.
5. Cover the ends of the roast with... - 44.3942
Cuban Roasted Pork
Make the most of your weekend cooking by whomping up lip-smacking Cuban-style roasted pork that almost complements every delicious side dish on the table. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare this tropical style, comfort food at home juicy roast pork, a slew... - 117.578
Crown Roast Of Pork
1. Have the butcher prepare center pork loin in crown shape.
2. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F.
3. Cut 1 pound of salt pork into cubes. Stick 1 cube on the end of each rib (there will be 14 to 16 ribs) to keep them from charring while the roast bakes.... - 36.2233
Crown Roast Of Pork
Place the pork in a large pan and add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper and savory.
Cover and refrigerate for four to five hours.
Cover the rib bones with foil, then brush the entire surface of the roast with the butter.
Place in a pan on a roasting rack, bones... - 36.3962
Pork Roast Stew
Pork Roast Stew is an amazing dish that can be served with corn tortillas, rice or mashed potatoes. Chef Jeff cuts up a picnic ham and adds a Latin twist to the mix by incorporating various spices. This pork roast stew pairs beautifully with Pinot Noirs.... - 118.955
Harvest Pork Chops
Harvest pork chops is a vegetables and pork chops recipe. The pork chops are stuffed with a herbed breadcrumb, apple and carrots filling and skillet cooked before roasting them in the oven to finish. Served with a fruity apple juice and onion soup sauce, it... - 39.9097
Chutney Glazed Leftover Pork Roast
Combine first five ingredients.
Puree in blender or food processor, or chop chutney very fine before adding to other ingredients.
Combine with pork in a medium-sized skillet and saute over medium-low heat until pork is thoroughly hot and glazed with the... - 30.3141
Baked Pork Ribs
Baked pork ribs is a meaty and minted pork recipe prepared with white wine. Spiced with cayenne and cooked in the oven, the baked pork ribs can be served with the pan gravy over rice. - 33.114
Roast Pork Strips
A staple in the Chinese diet, Pork is the "steak" of China. Those little red pieces of pork in fried rice are chopped from roast pork strips. Although the marinade is simple enough, Brown bean sauce may be difficult to find. (you may substitute black bean... - 44.0629
Dixie Pork Chop Roast
1) Into a medium saucepan mix together the rice, apricots an the instant beef broth
2) Add water and cook the rice according to the directions given on the package
3) Add in the pecans and mace to the cooked rice and mix using a fork
4) Using a long... - 42.9534
Kelly's Stuffed Pork Roast
Make a stuffing mixture of the following: Saute green pepper, onion, and garlic in oil until tender.
Add tomato sauce and hot water; bring to boil.
Combine with chili powder, sugar, salt, and 1/4 cup water, add with olives and raisins to sauce.
Boil 4... - 39.1337
Crown Roast Of Pork With Sprouts And Cranberries
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Chop 1 package of sprouts and mix with remaining ingredients.
Put crown roast on a pieces of foil in a shallow baking pan.
Fill roast with stuffing.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325Â°F.) for about 3 hours, depending on... - 36.0793
Classic Crown Roast Of Pork With Sprouts And Cranberries
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper..
Chop 1 package of sprouts and mix with remaining ingredients.
Put crown roast on a piece of foil in a shallow baking pan.
Fill roast with stuffing.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 3 1/2 to 3% hours, depending on... - 41.3577
Wild Rice And Pork Stew
The nutty flavor of wild rice and aromatic fennel bring great depth to this autumnal stew, and it's a breeze to put together. Serve it with buttered rye bread and enjoy! - 39.6206
Szechuan Pork Rib Roast
This Schezuan Pork is simply awesome ! Try out this sauted pork and vegetables dish wsith rice or noodles for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Schezuan Pork are welcome ! - 45.2141
In a large skillet or wok, saute pork slices in butter or margarine.
Add green pepper and onions, and saute until crisptender.
In a small bowl, combine cornstarch or barley flour with water and bouillon cubes.
Add to the skillet, and stir until thickened.
Add... - 35.6915
Asian Sweet And Sour Pork Roast
1. Using a disc fitted with a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing up, slice pork. Transfer to mixing bowl.
2. Mix in soy sauce, cornstarch, pepper and salt with meat. Toss to mix well.
3. Keep aside and allow to stand for half an hour.
4. Using a disc... - 45.4183
Spicy Pork Kebabs / Pork Kabobs
Learn how to make Spicy Pork Kebabs Indian style. Great appetizer as well as main course. Using Pork Loin, cut into cubes and marinated in Indian spices to get awesome pork kabobs. - 0
Sweet & Sour Pork Spareribs
1. Slice off pork rind and remove fat and sinew.
2. Cut the meat into cubes, removing and discarding bones if any.
3. Peel and slice the onions thinly.
4. Deseed green pepper and cut into thin strips.
5. Drain pineapple chunks, reserving the... - 45.0009
Pork With Rice And Oranges
1) Remove all the fat from the pork.
2) Heat the sliced oranges in the microwave for a minute. Keep aside for garnish.
3) Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole, heat oil on high in the microwave for 20 seconds.
4) Now add the onions... - 47.2035
Fried Meat Rice
Cook the rice the day before you want to use it and refrigerate overnight.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet.
Cook the rice in it, stirring steadily and pressing out any lumps, until lightly browned.
Add the pork or chicken, scallions, salt and pepper.
Cook 1... - 40.6528
Shredded Pork Roast Roma
In a heavy 5 Qt kettle with a cover, pour in olive oil and heat to medium high. Brown the boneless pork roast(s) about 5 min. per side. Flip over using tongs.
Add cloves of chopped garlic and saute.
Pour in Red Wine.
Add in cans of tomatoes.
Add 3-4 bay... - 35.8202
Pork St Tammany
Pork st tammany is a pork loin roast recipe. Prepared with a stuffing mix of rice with apricots and pecans, the pork st tammany is cooked with bacon slices on top and makes a great and filling meal. - 47.1543
Confetti Pork Bake
1 Cook rice, following label directions, adding peas and celery during last 5 minutes cooking.
2 Melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine in me-dium-size frying pan; remove from heat; stir in bread crumbs; spoon into a cup and set aside for Step 5.
3 Saute... - 39.2926
Roast Stuffed Pork
Sprinkle roast with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper; cook garlic, onion, and green pepper in oil in skillet until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients except rice.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mix rice with 1/3 cup of sauce; stuff roast with... - 38.6279
Try this delicious version of Roast Oriental recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of bone roast and orange juice, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 38.6188
Pilaf Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in chopped onion, celery and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in rice blend. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 46.7175
Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya
Try this Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Pork Loin With Sauteed Papaya will surely give you a huge fan following! - 34.7302
Peruvian Red Roast
1. In a Crockpot, put onion, cumin, salt and pepper. Sauté for a minute over high heat.
2. Add cilantro, red wine, and garlic cloves. Cover and allow to cook.
3. In the meanwhile, cut the chuck roast into slices.
4. Place a frying pan on medium high... - 86.5548
Pork : Super Bowl Party Idea
Big game day is coming~!! My hubby LOVEs sports, so I always love to cook him some "Man's finger food" kinda type.. lol
I thought this would be a great idea for your super bowl party, or even any kinds of party that you are having at your home-... - 0
1. Using a sharp knife, score the fat of the pork, then put in a roasting tin. Strip the leaves from one bunch of thyme - enough to give about 2 tbsp. Put the thyme leaves, ginger, onion, spring onions, garlic and 1/2 tsp of the allspice into a food processor... - 34.9991
Apricot Glazed Pork Loin
1. ln a small bowl, combine the garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme, paprika, and pepper, then rub into the roast, coating it completely. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and set out a 13" x 9" x 2"... - 36.3825
1. Mix together the vegetable oil, hoisin sauce, yellow bean sauce, Chinese five spice powder, cornflour and sugar in a shallow dish and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the pork to the dish and turn to coat with the marinade thoroughly. Cover and... - 34.7069
Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella
Stuffed Park Roll With Mortadella wil never be a bad choice for weekend parties. The pork roll packs in the richness of mortadella sausage, mixed herbs and long grain rice. Just check out the recipe of the rich and tasty Stuffed Pork Roll With Mortadella. - 44.3984
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Cook pork in hot oil in a large skillet until browned.
Add onion, and cook until tender.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a small bowl.
Gradually add water, stirring until smooth.
Stir in pineapple juice,... - 43.2385
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Roasted Pork Belly
Roasted pork belly - many of you might smell the dish just by watching the video. The only thing about roasting a pork belly is it takes time, but it is among the simplest recipes on earth. The fennel seed seasoning gives a special flavor which makes the... - 115.89
Char Siu - Chinese Roast Pork
Char siu is that famous Chinese red roast pork that you see hanging in the windows of your favourite meat shops in Chinatown. So delicious and savoury with that hint of sweetness from that incredible caramelized marinade. It’s easier than you think to make... - 0
Roast Crown Of Pork Florida Style
Preheat oven to very hot (450°F.).
Protect ends of rib bones with small pieces of aluminum foil.
Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan.
Place in the oven and immediately reduce oven temperature to moderate (350°F.).
Roast for 40 minutes a pound to an... - 42.5268
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing is a wonderful dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This sumptuous and well flavored duck preparation is sure to bowl over your guests! Try this Roast Wild Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing recipe! - 39.1738
Stuffed Crown Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. Take a small bowl; mix salt, thyme, sage, and 1 teaspoon of the pepper in it.
3. Apply the mixture on the roast; put it in the plastic bag, seal and refrigerate overnight.
4. Take a 12-inch skillet, heat... - 43.5539
Fried Rice With Oyster Sauce
This Fried Rice With Oyster Sauce is simply irresistible ! Try out this savory fried rice with lots of roast pork, eggs and oyster sauce ! Tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions for this Fried Rice With oyster Sauce are welcome ! - 31.4393
Roast pork are really festive. Juan Montalvo shares a slow-cooker pork recipe that is distinctively rich and smoky. Succulent, irresistible, and good to taste, preparing this recipe might take some extra effort, but then the hard-work is all worth it. Try... - 107.338
Peppered Pork Chops And Pilaf
1. Sprinkle both sides of meat with 2 teaspoons of the herb-pepper seasoning. In a large skillet cook chops in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil for 5 minutes. Turn chops. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till slightly pink in center and juices run clear.
2.... - 32.4891
Caribbean Pork Kabobs And Rice
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 In a medium pan, heat 2 cups water and bring to a boil.
3 Add in rice, sweet potato and 2 teaspoons Caribbean seasoning.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for 10 minutes or until rice and sweet... - 42.2415
How To Cook Crusted Pork Tenderloin
1. Wash pork tenderloin under cold water and pat it dry. Cut and remove extra fat from it, if any.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. Place a large oven proof frying pan on medium low flame, and heat bacon fat and olive oil in it.
4.... - 0
Fresh Leg Of Pork With Exotic Stuffing
Have meat dealer bone the leg or shoulder of pork. (If leg is used, have it cut almost through to bottom so it will lie flat.)
Have wooden skewers available.
Heat butter in a large skillet.
Add rice and onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,... - 42.8446
Chinese Pork Tenderloin With Garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place the pork on a flat roasting rack set inside a lightly greased roasting pan.
Roast for 15 to 17 minutes or until the center is still just barely pink.
(The meat will continue cooking once it is removed from the oven.) Remove from... - 41.4139
Pork And Vegetables
Place pork cubes in 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 5 minutes, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients except green peppers and flour; cover.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 45 to 60 minutes, or until meat and vegetables are tender, stirring... - 50.5827
Roast Duck Casserole
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Rinse duck and pat dry.
Brown duck on all sides in Dutch oven.
Remove and set aside.
Add pork, onion and rice to Dutch oven.
Cook until brown, stirring constantly.
Add bay leaves, raisins, ginger and enough water to cover; mix... - 41.5743
Polynesian Crown Roast
1) Into a shallow baking pan, place the roast with the rib ends facing up
2) Using foil, wrap up the bones to prevent them from burning while roasting
3) Roast the meat in the oven at 325 F for 1 hour
4) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute... - 46.9824
In this episode, chef Marie shows us a recipe that she has grown up with and its longanisa or skinless pork sausage. It’s easy to make with ground beef and few other simple ingredients. The brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce imparts an unique... - 111.951
Spanish Lechon Paksiw
Have you been looking for some authentic Spanish recipes? Watch this video to learn this fabulous Spanish Lechon Paksiw recipe. The dish is traditionally prepared in Spain and is extremely popular. You too ill certainly get addicted to it. - 106.157
Sticky 5 Spice Ribs With Sweet Corn Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degree F
2. Arrange the ribs in a roasting pan.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons of soy, the rice vinegar, garlic, star anise and 300ml water.
4. Pour over the ribs.
5. Cover pan with foil and place in the oven. Braise... - 44.4092
Oriental Fried Rice
Oriental Fried Rice - This savory brown rice with a variety of seasonings and roasted pork chunks is a temptation you'll die for ! Traditionallly a stir fried recipe, the microwaved version tastes good too ! Try this Oriental Fried Rice and let me know if you... - 46.1925
Dutch Oven Pork Tenderloin
Dave has come back with another Dutch oven recipe using pork tenderloin. By now, you would have already fallen in love with his Dutch oven recipe, so this recipe is a treat. And if you are one of those who are still thinking, should not waste any time and... - 111.332
Yangchow Fried Rice
Cut off skin and fat of Smithfield ham.
Boil the ham in water for about 15 minutes.
Dice ham when cool.
Defrost shrimp and then rinse with cold water.
Pat completely dry with paper towels.
Marinate in wine, tapioca starch, and salt for at least 15... - 43.0575
How To Cook Saffron Mushroom Rice
1. Wash rice under water until all starch is removed and the water becomes clear.
2. In a pot boil water on high heat.
3. Add pepper, bay leaf, butter, mushroom, salt, and saffron in it.
4. Drop washed rice in the pot and stir well.... - 0
These Cabbage Rolls make a sumptuous meal ! Try out this irresistibly seasoned rice and pork stuffed cabbage leaves. Your suggestions for these Cabbage Rolls are welcome ! - 44.1844
Simple Curried Rice
1) Preheated oven at 400°F.
2) In a Dutch oven or covered casserole add water, salt, rice, butter and curry powder.
3) Place in oven for about 45 minutes.
4) In a saucepan, add peas and cook.
5) Using a fork, add into rice and gently... - 39.3664
Quarter the pork butt lengthwise.
Rub the pork with 2 tablespoons of the sugar, place in a large bowl, and set aside for 15 minutes.
Pour off the excess liquid.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, thin soy sauce, hoisin sauce, black... - 42.4234
Hong Kong Style Char Siu Buns
1000 gramm of pork tenderloin
remove all of the fat.
1. 1 tsp 5 spice powder
2. 5 soup spoons soy sauce
3. 5 soup spoons Rum
4. 3 soup spoons honey
5. 2 soup spoons tomato paste, and ketchup
6. 3 soup spoons hoisin sauce
5 spice... - 46.0343
Barbecued Pork is a yummy pork preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Barbecued Pork last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Don€™t miss this one out. - 45.2637
Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
Sweet and sour pork chops are savory roasted pork chops. Skillet and oven cooked, the sweet and sour pork chops are flavored with brown sugar with added pineapple syrup, soy sauce and chicken bouillon. Finished in theoven, it is served makes a full meal with... - 43.7083
Sticky Rice With Shrimps
Sticky Rice With Shrimps is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with rice and seafood; I am sure you will enjoy this Sticky Rice With Shrimps!. - 42.9231
Stuffed Partridges is an exquisite preparation that adds an element of class to your sinner spread! I have been praised one too many for this amazing Stuffed Partridges! The credit actually goes to this Stuffed Partridges recipe! - 29.8383
Lemon Garlic Pork Chop
This Lemon Garlic Pork Chop recipe is easily at home cooked on a countertop grill, or out on the BBQ! - 114.085
Pork And Peanut Stir Fry
Pork and peanut stir fry has a very asian taste to it. Made with lean pork strips, the pork and peanut stir fry is a skillet cooked recipe. Spiced with ginger root and garlic powder, the pork is cooked along with sliced vegetables and finished with roasted... - 47.8802
Chinese Fried Rice
1) In a large, heavy skillet, stir-fry the cooked rice in oil over a medium heat, breaking the lumps, until it is pale golden.
2) Stir in the pork and scallions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3) Add rest of the ingredients, cover, and heat for 1... - 38.8867
Bake roast at 350 degrees for 2 hours and 30 minutes; cool thoroughly.
Combine rice, green pepper, pimento and parsley in large bowl; toss lightly with oil, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
Chill in mold for 2 hours.
Trim fat from pork; cut into cubes.
Combine... - 40.5055
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 111.16