- » Roast Mediterranean
Roast Mediterranean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast mediterranean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast mediterranean recipes.
The veal roast with potatoes is a traditional holiday dish, to cook when you have free time or if you're looking for something special! - 129.606
Moroccan Ras El Hanout Chicken Roast
If you want to enjoy little bit of Mediterranean flavor in your dinner tonight, then try this option of Ras el Hanout Chicken roast. Being an authentic Moroccan recipe, it uses exotic fresh spices in proper quantity, which gives the roasted chicken this... - 108.722
Mediterranean Roast Turkey
Serena shows you how to flavor a turkey with the Mediterranean condiments and then carve the turkey ready to be served! Want to know more, then check out this video for more! - 95.6664
Polenta With Mediterranean Veggs
This Polenta is a Mediterranean treat that is absolutely delicious and healthy too. A quick and easy way to make a great tasting meal. Serve your family a sumptuous and nutritious meal with the Polenta with Mediterranean veggs recipe. - 49.9413
1) In a very large bowl, place the aubergine along with salt and marjoram.
2) On high power, cook covered for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the aubergine turns soft, stirring occasionally. Let stand covered.
3) In a small bowl, put the onion, garlic and... - 48.3806
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 47.3727
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken! For a person like me who loves the combined flavors of roasted eggplant and chicken, this dish is God given! Try the Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken, then you will understand why I love it so much! - 46.5574
Roast Lamb Cafe Made With Stock Coffee Espresso Liqueur
1. Trim fat from leg of lamb.
2. With point of sharp knife, make slits in lamb surface, including underside.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients and rub over the meat.
4. Let marinate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees... - 46.0508
Roast Chicken With Almond And Pistachio Sauce
1. Preheat the oven for 300 degree F
2. Season and truss the chickens as for a roast.
3. Arrange the chickens in a roasting pan.
4. Chop the nuts finely using a cleaver or coarsely grind in a food processor. They should not be ground to finely... - 45.8837
Spicy Orange Pot Roast
Coat roast with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
In large skillet brown the meat on all sides in hot shortening. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Pour off excess fat.
Combine next 5 ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover; reduce heat (220°).
Simmer till meat is... - 45.2793
Roast Loin Of Pork With Caraway Lemon And Garlic
1. Preheat your oven to a setting of 20C/fan 200C/gas 7; remove the pork loin from the fridge and allow it to thaw
2. Crush peeled garlic pods in a pestle and portar alongw ith a teaspoon of sea salt; add ground cloves, lemon juice, pepper,... - 44.3979
Monkfish Roast With Couscous
1) Season and preheat the plank to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the celery seeds, coriander, cumin, ginger, paprika, pepper, oil, mustard and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to form a smooth paste.
3)... - 44.2149
Mediterranean Roast Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F before roasting.
2) In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
3) Marinate the whole chickens with this mixture and keep them covered in refrigerator for a... - 44.076
Leg Of Lamb
My friends like this Leg of Lamb recipe. This recipe was given to me by one of my uncle. It is truly delicious. Whenever we organizing any party at home, this dish is surely included in party menu. It makes the party more enjoyable. If you also wish to make... - 41.8425
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season lamb well with salt and cayenne pepper, rubbing them into the meat.
3. Place the lamb in a large roasting pan.
4. In a saucepan, combine the catsup, vinegar, garlic and water
5. Place on a... - 40.7642
Veal Roast With Anchovies And Garlic
1. Peel and sliver the garlic cloves.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F before you roast the veal.
3. Coat the anchovies with chopped basil.
4. Stuff them along with the garlic slivers into the folds on the veal roast.
5. Arrange... - 39.2229
Mediterranean Pork Roast
Mediterranean Pork Roast has a different taste. Mediterranean Pork Roast gets its taste from pork flavored with grape juice. Mediterranean Pork Roast is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 38.4971
Roast Pork Or Beef
1. Cover the bottom of a deep baking dish with onions cut in slices and put the meat on them.
2. Chop the garlic, rub into the meat, place the potatoes cut in half around the meat and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add 250 ml of stock and top the... - 38.349
Roast Lamb With Garlic
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Peel the garlic cloves and cut each into thin slivers.
3) In roasting pan, place the lamb with the thickest fat uppermost.
4) Using a sharp, thin bladed knife, make incisions about 1 inch deep in the... - 36.5115
Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables
Lay all the prepared vegetables on a large square of oiled foil, shiny side up.
Drizzle with the remaining oil and sprinkle with the oregano and some pepper.
Wrap the foil over to form a parcel, twisting the edges together to seal.
Place on the barbecue for... - 34.5205
Liver & Rice Stuffed Roast Chicken
Wash and dry chicken.
Combine remaining ingredients except lemon juice.
Stuff chicken with mixture and sew up vent.
Rub with lemon juice and roast, uncovered, in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for 2 hours, basting every 30 minutes with lemon and pan juices. - 33.2907
Roast Mediterranean Chicken
1. Prepare pilaf mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a frying pan, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in half of mint. Toss... - 28.5422
Tying A Leg Of Lamb
This video is a creation of cookingwithkamal. You can visit cookingwithkamal for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.1077