- » Roast Lemon Dill
Roast Lemon Dill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Roast Lemon Dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Roast Lemon Dill recipes.
Roasted Lemon Dill Chicken With Creamy Lemon Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F (180°C).
2. To prepare the chicken remove chicken neck and giblets.
3. Rinse, wipe cavity and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Tie dill together in bunch and place in cavity along with lemon.
5. Truss... - 34.8328
Roasted Asparagus In Mustard Dill Sauce
Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus.
Arrange asparagus in a shallow .
In a small bowl combine broth and mustard.
Pour over asparagus; turn asparagus to coat.
Roast in a 425° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until asparagus is... - 37.8469
Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients, except poaching liquid and butter in 4-cup glass measure; beat with rotary beater until smooth.
2. Beat in reserved poaching liquid and add butter or margarine. Microwave about 5 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until mixture... - 28.3639
Roasted Eggplant Dip With Fresh Dill
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise and brush cut surfaces with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place in basket and rotate for 30 to 40 minutes or until the eggplant is very soft.
Scrape the eggplant pulp out of the skin into a food processor or blender container.
Add... - 35.204
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Arrange salmon steaks in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside of dish. Top with onion, instant bouillon, lemon juice, dill, salt and water. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes... - 36.5362
Lemon Dill Fingerling Potatoes
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
2 Combine the potatoes, dill, lemon juice, and oil in a bowl; spread in a single layer on the baking sheet. Roast 20 minutes; turn the potatoes. Roast the potatoes until tender and golden... - 22.3446
Salmon With Lemon Dill Mayonnaise
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and dill.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lay the salmon on a large piece of aluminum... - 45.234
Baked Salmon With Lemon Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. Prepare a parchment paper lined baking tray.
3. Cut the lemon in half and then scoop out the inside completely and then cut of the base.
4. From the remaining lemon make lemon twist, trim the dill and slice... - 0
Dill Swedish Veal Roast
Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add veal and brown well on all sides, then place in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Surround veal with mushrooms and carrots (if using medium-size carrots, first cut each in half... - 46.0328
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Lemon Roasted Salmon
Using sharp chefs knife, cut off fish head behind gills (or have fishmonger remove it).
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
Arrange one-third of the lemon slices in lengthwise row along center of foil-lined baking sheet.
Top... - 43.9027
Chicken With Dill Sauce
Brown chicken on all sides in half the butter.
Add boiling water and salt.
Saute sliced scallions and dill in remaining butter.
Add to chicken.
Cover and simmer until chicken is tender.
Beat egg whites until stiff, add yolks and lemon juice,... - 40.1698
Garlic Dill Cream Sauce
In a mood to prepare a lip smacking appetizer? But don't know what sauce to serve with? Check out the video of the yummy Garlic Dill Cream. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. This sauce goes well with fish and steamed vegetables. - 91.899
Dill Leaves Upma
In a pan put 2cup semolina,oil(1tsp) and fry till it turns light red and keep aside.
In another pan add oil,ghee when it becomes hot put mustard seeds
Allow to pop up,add jeera seeds,urad dal,channa dal,peanuts and fry for 2mins.
Then add chopped... - 49.4207
Lamb Chops With Cucumber Dill Sauce
CUCUMBER DILL SAUCE
In small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cucumber, lemon juice, dill weed and salt. Blend well and set aside.
Arrange lamb chops on broiler pan grid and place in oven.
Convection Roast at 400°F until lightly browned.... - 32.0365
Cut deep slits in lamb with point of paring knife.
Insert slivers of garlic.
Let stand 2 hours at room temperature.
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Put lamb in roasting pan, spread with honey and sprinkle with a mixture of dill weed, tarragon and coriander.
Pour... - 34.9983
Cucumber, Dill And Yogurt Salad
Roast the cumin seeds in a hot dry frying pan over a high heat until the aroma starts to appear.
Remove from the heat and crush the seeds slightly with a rolling pin.
Mix the seeds with the lemon juice, dill, yoghurt, cayenne and salt in a large bowl.
Stir in... - 33.4608
Cod Fillets With Cucumber Dill Sauce
Puree cucumber, dill, onions, salt and yogurt in blender.
Pour into small bowl.
Arrange fish on roasting rack.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily, rearranging after half... - 41.6451
Cod Fillets With Cucumber Dill Sauce
In food processor or blender, combine cucumber, dill, onions, salt and yogurt.
Process until smooth.
Pour into small bowl.
Set sauce aside.
Arrange fish on roasting rack.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes,... - 37.2708
Salmon Steaks With Sesame Dill Sauce
In 2-cup measure combine sauce ingredients.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is hot and butter melts, stirring once during cooking.
Place salmon steaks on roasting rack.
Brush with sauce.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 10... - 47.1519
Roast Leg Of Lamb Bandit Style
Cut slits in fat on outside of lamb; insert garlic.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in deep skillet; brown lamb well on all sides.
Place lamb on aluminum foil.
Add onions to skillet; brown.
Add parsley and dill; spoon mixture around lamb.
Pour wine,... - 42.0625
Surf And Turf With Roasted Vegetables
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the halved squash cut side down on a pan and add stock around and pop into the oven for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, add the halved red and yukon potatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and... - 111.433
Combine seasonings together and coat roast with mixture. Roast in a shallow pan at 325°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until meat thermometer registers 155° to 160°F. Let roast rest 5 to 10 minutes before carving. - 29.0307
Sea Bass With Lemon Olives Tomatoes And Saffron Potatoes
About an hour before serving, mix the diced tomato and dill with the extra virgin oil, to infuse; set aside.
Cook the potatoes with the saffron in a pan of salt water for 10-12 minutes; remove and set aside.
Add the onions to the saffron water; cook for 10-12... - 47.4444
Roasted Eggplant Dip
With a fork, pierce eggplants in several places.
Place on barbecue grill; grill over medium heat about 30 minutes, turning frequently, until skins are charred and eggplants are very tender when pierced with a skewer.
Set aside until cool enough to handle.
Cut... - 38.8761
Veal Pot Roast
About 3 1/4 hours before serving: In hot Dutch oven, saute veal until lightly browned on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes.
Pour off all fat; add 1/4 cup water, bay leaf, thyme leaves; sprinkle on salt and seasoned pepper.
Cover tightly; simmer 1 1/4 hours.
Add... - 47.049
Plank Roasted Sea Bass With Grilled Corn And Shaya Verdejo
1. Soak the plank in water and remove.
2. Lay out the sliced orange, lemon and lime on the plank. Next, lay out the fresh thyme, dill and parsley over.
3. Coat the sea bass with salt, pepper and 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place the seasoned... - 111.18
Green Beans And Roasted Peppers
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and bring it to a boil over high heat.
2) Place the beans and let the water return to a boil. Cook the beans over moderate heat until the beans are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
3) In a colander, drain the beans... - 44.282
Roast Rack Of Lamb With Stuffing
Saute rice in 3 tablespoons of the butter until golden.
Add water or bouillon, cover, and simmer until rice is cooked.
Cut liver and kidney into small pieces.
In frying pan melt remaining 2 to 3 tablespoons butter and in it saute chopped onion... - 41.4834
New England Crab Cakes On Roasted Pepper Remoulade
For Roasted Pepper Remoulade, heat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place peppers on baking dish; roast 10 to 20 minutes or until blackened.
Remove; cool slightly.
Peel off skin; remove ribs and seeds.
Place in blender container; puree.
Combine mayonnaise,... - 43.4886
Roast Sirloin With Herb Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F/ Gas 2). Season sirloin with freshly ground pepper; brush with mustard. Bake in a roasting tin for 1 1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the roast shows an internal temperature of 71°C... - 36.6805
Diced Cucumber And Roasted Beet Salad
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Wrap the beets securely in a double thickness of aluminum foil and roast in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove from the oven, open the foil, and set aside for about 10 minutes to allow the beets to cool.
Peel and dice the cooled... - 40.474
Roasted Salmon, Stuffed Mushroom & Coconut Pears
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Cut the salmon into equal serving sized pieces. Chop the spring onions into 1 inch segment.
3. For The Stuffed Mushrooms - Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth. Wash, steam and cool the potatoes. Mince garlic... - 104.011
Roasted Carrot Garlic Soup
If you are looking for nice make ahead first course ideas for your dinner or lunch menu then this roasted garlic soup is a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions on making delicious garlicky lasagna full of spices and veggies. It... - 91.4198
Nerkowca Club Mostek Nadziewane Po Polsku
Have the butcher make a pocket in the meat for stuffing, taking care that the incision goes in deep, in order to have the stuffing evenly distributed.
If using a loin with the kidney in, remove excess fat from around the kidney, then secure it with toothpicks... - 40.3715
Shrimp Stuffed Sole
In glass bowl, cook 3 tablespoons butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Mix in shrimp, bread crumbs, cream and parsley.
In glass baking dish, cook remaining 3 tablespoons butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
Cut... - 44.6622
Honey Dijon Salmon
Lightly cured salmon marinated, glazed and served with a lemon honey and dill flavored Dijon sauce - great in the oven or grilled on a cedar plank. Also tips on Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings glazed with local honey. These are so easy you don't even need a... - 0
Stuffed Veal En Gelee
1) In a saucepan, place the spinach leaves with water just covering them.
2) Put the lid and cook, over medium heat and turning once with a fork, 5 minutes, or until spinach is tender.
3) Drain the spinach and set aside.
4) In large bowl, mix... - 45.528
Combine all ingredients in a disposable roasting pan.
You will need enough to just cover the fish, so double or triple if needed.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth and arrange on a cooking cooling rack inside the pan.
Bring poaching liquid to a... - 38.8025
Home Smoked Trout
1. Place smoking chips and wine in a non-reactive metal dish and stand for 1 hour.
2. Preheat covered barbecue to a low heat. Place dish, with smoking chips in, in barbecue over hot coals, cover barbecue with lid and heat for 5-10 minutes or until liquid is... - 30.3014
Green Bean Peanut Salad
Combine vinegar, oil, dill weed, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss with green beans and onion.
Cover mixture tightly and marinate overnight.
To serve, add chopped peanuts. - 31.8092
Combine seasonings together and coat roast with mixture.
Roast in a shallow pan at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until meat thermometer registers 155-160 degrees F.
Let roast rest 5-10 minutes before carving. - 27.0805
Fall Harvest Popcorn
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Combine the popcorn, shoestring potatoes and nuts in a large roasting pan.
Combine the butter, dill, Worcestershire sauce, lemon-pepper seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl; pour over the popcorn... - 32.7078
Couscous And Chicken Salad
1. Sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper on couscous. Keep it aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine washed spinach, couscous, and chicken.
3. Add cucumber, garbanzo beans, kalamata olives, and black olives.
4. Add roasted bell pepper, dill,... - 87.9479
Fall Harvest Popcorn
Fall Harvest Popcorn is an amazingly delicious mouth watering snack recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.2578
Prepare your favorite pie pastry or use a packaged mix.
Roll out dough on a lightly floured board into a 12-inch circle.
Spread evenly with butter.
Combine tuna, onion, celery, peanuts, sour cream, lemon juice, and dill weed; spread mixture over half the... - 45.8027
Beef With Walnuts And Kiwi
Beef with walnuts and kiwi is a tossed beef preparation that may be served as a salad. Made with kiwi fruit and walnuts for crnch, the beef is marinated with a dilled oil and vinegar mix. Served on french bread round, the beef with walnuts and kiwi is pepped... - 43.371
Shrimp Stuffed Sole
Shrimp Stuffed Sole is a mouth watering side dish. An easy to prepare Shrimp Stuffed Sole wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.165
1. Take a salad bowl and line zucchini, red onion and tomatoes as alternate layers.
2. Take a cup, add apple cider or wine vinegar, oil, garlic powder, lemon, basil and dill weed and blend well.
3. Pour the oil mixture on zucchini mixture.
4. Sprinkle... - 41.4504
In a medium bowl, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper.
Evenly spread the hummus on the tortillas, leaving a 1" border.
Evenly divide the tomato mixture among the tortillas and spread over the hummus.
Roll tightly to... - 38.8907
Baked Red Snapper With Potatoes And Olives
1. Preheat oven at 190°C/375°F/ Gas Mark 5.
2. In the bottom of a large greased shallow baking dish or roasting tin layer the sliced potatoes and lemons and dot generously with butter.
3. Layer the potatoes with fish, season with salt... - 38.6001
Zesty Whole Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Lightly rinse the fish and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavity with a little salt and pepper. Make several diagonal cuts across the flesh of the fish and season.
2. Mix together the low-fat... - 40.2911
Swordfish Steaks With Greengage Sauce
Salt and pepper the swordfish steaks.
Arrange in one layer in an oiled roasting tin and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
In a heavy frying-pan fry the onions gently in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil until transparent.
Add the honey and stir until... - 43.9003
Microwave Shrimp Stuffed Sole
1. Cut the fillets lengthwise
2. Use a microwave safe dish to place the butter. Heat on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
3. Add the shrimp, breadcrumbs, cream and parsley to the dish and mix well. set this aside till... - 45.2143
Red White And Green Salad
Heat the oil for 1 minute in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
Stir in the rice, then add the stock, salt, and black pepper.
Bring to a boil, then adjust the heat so that the... - 42.8118
Elegant Topped Puff Pastry
Heat oven to 400°.
On lightly floured surface roll 1 sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle.
Place on large cookie sheet; set aside.
On lightly floured surface roll second sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle; cut into 12 (14-inch) long... - 39.5476
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Stuffed Duck Legs With Plum Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Bone the duck legs, wash and dry the meat, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Mix together the spring onions, cooked rice, lemon rind, water chestnuts, plums and breadcrumbs.
Add the egg, then mix... - 41.7402
Lamb Gyros Featuring Flatbreads From Damascus Bakery
1. Clean and wash the romaine lettuce, slice the tomatoes and keep it aside.
2. Warm the rollups flatbreads.
3. Place roasted, marinated lamb chopped pieces on it.
4. Put a romaine lettuce and few slices of tomato.
5. Spread marinade and... - 117.591
Shrimp And Artichokes
Arrange shrimp in single layer on flat, round microproof plate with shrimp tails toward the center.
Cook, covered with waxed paper, on 70 (roast) 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove shrimp as they become pink.
Let stand about 5 minutes, then shell and devein.
In... - 36.1494
Egg Salad Stuffed Pepper
1. Clean out the peppers by cutting out the stem and pulling out the membrane.
2. Using a sharp paring knife, cut down into the lobes of each pepper.
3. In a bowl mix together the crab meat, dill and the egg salad. Fill each... - 85.8096
1. Puree the smoked salmon adding the mustard, lemon juice, sugar, dill and 1 egg white.
2. Stand a bowl over ice and turn the salmon into it. Mix in the cream, a dribble at a time. When it is all incorporated, cover the bowl and chill while you prepare the... - 37.7696
Herbs pair well with fresh produce. The Produce Lady shares quick, easy, healthy and tasty tips. - 0
Lamb Shank In Parchment Paper
1. Make several incisions in the meat, top and bottom. Insert sliver of garlic in each incision.
2. Place meat on a piece of parchment paper ample enough to seal meat and vegetables securely. Put cheese on meat, then arrange onion and tomato on top. Sprinkle... - 32.8174
Whole Pumpkin Filled With Mixed Vegetables
Wash and dry the pumpkin.
Cut a lid in the top large enough to get the filling in and out.
Scoop out the seeds and sinews and discard.
If the cavity is very small, scoop out a little flesh to accomodate the filling.
In a heavy-bottomed pot heat 3 tablespoons... - 43.6617
You can eat this Festive Salad with almost any dish and the combination is near to perfect. Festive Salad can be a great addition if the theme of your meal revolves around festivity. Something worth making! - 31.4085
Prepare all of the filling ingredients.
In a large bowl mix together the filling ingredients.
Cut the pita breads in half and lighdy toast them in a toaster oven.
Fill each half with a lettuce leaf and about 1/2 cup of filling.
Serve immediately, while the... - 36.4538
Caponata A La Siciliano
In kettle, half-cover eggplant with boiling salted water and cook until it is tender, turning once.
Let cool, peel off skin and cut into slices 1/4 inch thick.
Remove excess seeds.
Cut each slice into strips about 1 1/2 x 1/2 inch.
Measure and store in small... - 43.7381
Orange Beetroot Dip
Orange Beetroot Dip Recipe fun way to get more veg in to you! This is important especially in winter! Enjoy! - 0
Baked Herbed Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Combine the olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, and herbs in a medium-size bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Work in the flour with a spoon, and spoon this herb paste under and into the skin of the chicken.
3. Place... - 33.0509
Ensure that the fish is completely free of skin or bone and any discoloured flesh.
Using a mortar and pestle or a food processor, make a paste of the fish with the nutmeg, onion, garlic and lemon juice.
Blend in the egg whites and then chill the mixture for... - 45.9322
Fried Eggplants With Sour Green Chutney
FOR THE CHUTNEY Put parsley and chili in blender with 3 tablespoons water and blend until smooth paste (about 1 minute).
You may need to push parsley down a couple of times.
In a bowl, combine yogurt, salt, roasted ground cumin seeds, lemon juice, and the... - 46.1129
Nordic Cobb Salad
1. Cut the roasted beets into 1/4-inch dice.
2. Keep aside.
3. Toss the avocados with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
4. Keep aside.
5. In a food processor, combine vinegar, mustard, sugar, and salt.
6. While the machine is still... - 48.2344
Asparagus Soup With Citrus Herb Crème Fraîche
1. In a small bowl, blend the crème fraîche with the dill, chives, tarragon and grated orange peel. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook over moderate heat, stirring,... - 0
Clean the salmon if necessary, leaving the head and tail in place.
Wash well and lay on several thicknesses of cheesecloth.
Wrap tightly in the cheesecloth and tie securely.
Combine water, wine, onion, carrots, bay leaf, celery, parsley, thyme, salt and... - 41.2796
Stuffed Grape Leaves aka Dolmathes are a party food-just rolling the stuffed leaves, laughing and talking makes for the beginning of a party. A small glass of Retsina (Greek wine) helps in this labour of rolling dozens of grape leaves. Greeks always have... - 53.9539
Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich
You don't really have to fly down to the South to enjoy po'boy sandwiches. Try Beryl Stokes' simple recipe for a warm, delicious, seafood submarine sandwich right in your kitchen. They are sure to get you hooked for good. - 91.8858