- » Roast Fish
Roast Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast fish recipes.
African Trout With Roast Vegetable Couscous
Would you like to try an African delicacy today? This one is just perfect for you. Watch this video now to learn the step by step procedure to prepare African Trout with Roast Vegetable Couscous now. - 78.1259
This is one of my personal favourite and this is the one which made me confident in my cooking ..Off-course thanks to my amma ...I guaranty about this recipe, if u make with exact quantity ,u are going to get a fantastic prawns roast and u will love it... - 49.4324
Pan Seared Red Snapper With Beurre Blanc
marinate fish with lemon juice,olive oil, salt & pepper.
sprinkle some parsley on top.
take oil in a skillet & heat it up.
sear the fish in the skillet.
finish it off in the oven.
pour some white wine in a skillet.
reduce it to half.
then add... - 49.3093
Baked Flounder With Shrimp And Crab Stuffing
The baked flounder with shrimp and crab stuffing is prepared along with green vegetables. Stuffed with buttered crumbs along with vegetables and cooked shrimp and crabmeat, the baked flounder recipe is cooked in the oven and can be garnished with lime slices... - 47.0967
Teriyaki Tuna With Roast Garlic Noodles
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, mirin or dry sherry, sugar and ginger.
Finely chop the 2 garlic cloves and add to the dish.
Add the tuna and cover.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Cut... - 44.7116
Monkfish Roast With Couscous
1) Season and preheat the plank to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the celery seeds, coriander, cumin, ginger, paprika, pepper, oil, mustard and lemon juice in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to form a smooth paste.
3)... - 44.2149
Meen Pollichathu Fish Roast In A Plantain Leaf
1. Clean fish in salted water. If using whole fish, make gashes on both sides.
2. Rub the fish well with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Marinate for 1 hour.
3. Grind the coriander, chilli, turmeric and pepper powders with a little water to make... - 43.2564
Halibut Roast With Soy Ginger Baste
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Place halibut in shallow roasting pan.
In a small saucepan, mix peanut oil, sesame oil, and pepper oil over medium-high heat.
Add the ginger and garlic and saute until just tender, not brown.
Add soy sauce, wine, lemon juice,... - 42.9773
Whole Baked Schnapper
This recipe for the whole baked schnapper is simple and savory. The schnapper is stuffed with breadcrumbs, chopped apricots and shallots along with cheese, eggs and parsley. The head and tail covered with a foil to prevent burning or over cooking, the whole... - 40.2566
1)In a saucepan, place butter and garlic. Allow the butter to melt slowly.
2)Rub the required amount of salt and pepper inside the fish and brush the garlic butter over it.
3)On the fold grill of a preheated Rotisserie, arrange the fish.
4)Cook the... - 40.0764
Looking for an exquisite dish that is easy and simple to make? This wonderful, tangy and delicious Roast Fish is the perfect choice! - 39.6089
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Remove fish backbone.
Stick flesh with garlic pieces.
Wrap angler in bacon strips.
Tie with a string.
Brush with oil.
Roast in oven 30 minutes or so.
Turn over 3 times during cooking.
Baste often with oil.
In a skillet, heat... - 39.1143
Portuguese Fish Steaks
Heat the oven to 400 Â°F (Gas Mark 6, 200 Â°C).
Dry the cod steaks thoroughly with absorbent kitchen paper and cut them into large cubes.
Toss them in the seasoned flour.
Heat some oil in a thick bottomed frying pan.
Add the cubes of fish and cook until... - 37.7077
Mashed Beetroot With Butter Beans And Roast Cod
1. Wrap each beetroot in foil and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 1-2 hours, depending on their size. They are cooked when the tip of a knife or skewer can be inserted easily into the flesh. Remove from the oven, unwrap and peel.... - 36.0843
Crispy Fish Fillets Italiano
These Crispy Fish Fillets Italiano are a desire ! Try these roasted fish fillets coated in irresistibly herbed batter . Your suggestions for these Crispy Fish Fillets Italiano are welcome. - 34.337
Cocktail Fish Balls
This Cocktail Fish Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Cocktail Fish Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 30.9961
Roast Fish, Italian Style
1. Heat oven to fan 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Season the fish. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then cook the fillets, skin-side down, for 2-3 mins until crisp. Transfer to a large roasting tin, also skin side down. Scatter the tomatoes, olives and pine... - 28.3056
Roast Fish Recipes By Category