- » Roast Fennel
Roast Fennel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast fennel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast fennel recipes.
Roast Turkey With Fennel Stuffing
1) Combine bouillon granules and water.
2) Keep aside.
3) Wash fennel; remove top stems, bottom, and tough outer portions.
4) Slice bulbs crosswise into thin strips.
5) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add margarine, and place... - 47.6275
Roast Chicken With Fennel And Mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a small bowl, place the parsley, mustard, garlic, pepper flakes and the fennel and mix well
3. Add the lemon juice to the pan to make a thick paste
4. Rub the chicken with the two-thirds of the... - 42.3713
Pot Roast Lamb With Fennel
Trim the lamb and brown the joint all over in melted dripping.
Place in an ovenproof casserole and season well.
Arrange the fennel and onion around the joint, add the lemon rind and juice and stock.
Cover tightly and cook in a moderately hot oven for about 1... - 37.5555
Roast Pork With Fennel
1. Unroll loin and make a cut in the middle of the fleshy part of the meat and lay out. Score rind at 2 cm/3/4 in intervals. Place pork, rind side down, and top with a layer of fennel slices, leaving a 2 cm/3/4 in border. Sprinkle with half the fennel seeds... - 32.364
Roast Pork Shoulder With Fennel And Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a small bowl, mix the fennel pollen, salt and black pepper. Coat the pork shoulder all over with the spice mixture and set it in a large roast -ing pan, fat side up. Pour the olive oil around the pork. Roll the quartered... - 22.4476
You May Also Like!
Roasted Fennel With Tomatoes
The roasted fennel with tomatoes is a simple yet flavorful and delicious reciep for preparing fennel bulbs. Seasoned with oil and salt, the fennel is oven cooked with the tomatoes and dressed with a vinegar and garlic mix before serving. - 41.0016
Fennel is a lovely vegetable that is not very popular inspite of its unique flavor. Chef in the video makes an attempt to familiarize you with this humble vegetable that can do wonders to a recipe it is added to or simply bowl over your taste buds if eaten on... - 133.043
Roasted Mushroom And Fennel Salad
Combine romaine lettuce, curly endive, and radicchio in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Trim off tough outer stalks from fennel bulb.
Cut bulb in half lengthwise; remove and... - 44.1607
Roasted Fennel And Potato Soup With Blue Cheese Croutons
1. Trim fennel stalks off heads. Rinse feathery green leaves and chop enough to make about 1/2 cup; discard remaining leaves and the stalks. Trim and discard root ends and bruised areas from fennel heads. Rinse heads and cut each crosswise into 1/2- to... - 35.5226
Chicken With Roasted Fennel And Citrus Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly crush the fennel seeds and mix with oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Place between the skin and flesh of the chicken breasts, careful not to tear the skin. Arrange the lemon slices on top of the... - 38.838
Citrus Roasted Fennel And Bulgar Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the bulghar wheat in a large bowl, cover with the boiling water, then allow to stand for 30 mins.
2. Meanwhile, place the fennel in a large roasting tin, drizzle with the olive oil and some seasoning. Add the orange... - 37.7419
Slow Roasted Pork Belly With Eggplant And Pickled Fennel
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the pork belly fat side up in a shallow baking dish. Season the pork all over with salt, pepper, the smoked paprika and the herbs de Provence. Roast for 1 hour. Reduce the oven temperature to 200° and bake for 3 hours... - 33.2698
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fennel Sausage
1. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk 5 minutes. Squeeze bread to remove excess liquid.
2. Crumble sausage meat into a small frying pan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat with 2 tablespoons water 2 minutes, or until no longer pink. Add onion, oregano, and... - 29.248
Roasted Fennel With Lemon
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Crop fennel and reserve the feathery tops.
3) Coat the trimmed fennel with olive oil and place in the oven. Allow to roast for about 40 minutes.
4) In the meantime, take a clean bowl and combine lemon... - 42.3202
Roast Fennel Recipes By Category