- » Roast Enchilada
Roast Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast enchilada recipes.
Roasted Eggplant And Chicken Enchiladas And Tomato Salsa
Pamper your family with this extra special holiday feast. See this video to get a little cheesy with these super simple chicken enchiladas and a spicy kick with a flavorful salsa. This impressive video is a must watch, give it a try……. - 136.404
Healthy Roasted Eggplant Enchiladas
Enchiladas are classic Mexican rolls. The practice of rolling corn tortillas with small fish, dates back to ancient times. It is a complete meal in itself and is packed with all the essential nutrients. - 0
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. On a cookie sheet, place the chilies.
3. In the oven, toast them for 3-5 minutes, taking care not to burn. Remove from oven and cool.
4. Once cooled, remove the stems, seeds and pulp.
5. With a knife... - 40.9702
Microwave Enchilada Pie
1. In glass casserole, cook ground beef and onion on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink and drain.
2. Stir in 1 cup cheese, chilies, canned tomatoes and corn chips.
3. With cover cook on REHEAT (8) for 6 minutes or until hot.
4.... - 44.0793
Classic Enchilada Casserole
Enchilada Casserole is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, this Enchilada Casserole is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 45.703
Melt butter; add onion, celery, and green pepper, and cook, about 5 minutes, occasionally stirring. Add tomato sauce, chili powder, sweet basil, and oregano. Place a tortilla in bottom of buttered casserole; add a thin layer of turkey and cheese, then sauce.... - 24.8302
Mouth-watering Deluxe Enchilada Casserole
What better way to bring on the flavors of Mexico to your dinner table than this! Betty's delicious Tex Mex delight — deluxe enchilada casserole is mouth-watering to the hilt and make for a quick and easy dinner addition. Plus, it's simple and can be... - 100.114
These Beef Enchiladas are yummy !Toss them up with your favorite salad !They are an alltime hit with cool beverages !Try out these Beef Enchiladas this weekend for your family and let me know what you think about this dish ! - 43.4179
Enchilada Pie is a delicious side dish that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Enchilada Pie, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 39.3071
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a 3-quart saucepan heat the oil over low heat.
Add the red pepper and garlic and cook until the pepper has softened, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the chili powder; cook 1 minute.
Whisk in the flour until well combined.
Gradually... - 48.4931
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
1. Arrange chicken pieces in single layer in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet. Sprinkle with chilies, tomato, onion, garlic, salt and cumin; add stock. Heat over medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, until chicken is very tender, about 1... - 40.2797
Easy Pork Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pour a little bit of the green chile enchilada sauce in a 9 x 13 baking pan, just enough to cover the bottom.
Tear up 6 of the tortillas into bite size pieces and layer the bottom of the pan.
Top with pork, black beans and 2 cups... - 29.4206
Low Calorie Enchiladas
1.Chill the broth and when the layer of fat comes on the top remove it.
2.In a sauce pan, put turkey, onion, cloves garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, cumin seeds and chili powder.
3.Put the lid on and cook for 20 minutes.
4.While the sauce... - 46.1045
Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas
The chef is making Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas in a very simple way making it easy for anyone and everyone to put together the well known Mexican enchilada. Enchiladas has evolved in different ways, from filling to sauces there are numerous variations.... - 95.5909
These enchiladas can be made with left over chicken. I used my homemade sauce but you can easily used store bought. Enjoy! - 0
1) In saucepan heat oil and brown roast on all sides.
2) In slow cooker put the roast.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients except tortillas, cheese, and sauce.
4) Cook covered on high for 4-5 hours.
5) Shred meat with fork and place into slow cooker.
6)... - 46.6452
Mix together Ricotta, Mozzarella and Jalapeno cheeses, onion and egg.
Divide filling among 12 tortillas and roll up.
Place fold side down in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Pour sauce over top.
Cover and microwave 13 to 16 minutes [ROASTS, 20 to 25 minutesjt... - 42.5591
In skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, green and red peppers and garlic for about 3 minutes or until onion is softened and peppers are tender-crisp.
Remove from heat; stir in roast beef, 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the taco sauce, cumin, and pepper to... - 42.3231
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the beef.
2) Drain of the fat from the pan.
3) Stir in the tomato, enchilada sauces and salt.
4) Cook over slow heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened.
5) Place the tortilla on the working table.
6) Spoon the... - 44.736
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine the turkey, green onions, cream cheese, and 1 cup of the Jack cheese.
In a blender or food processor, combine the salsa verde or tomatillos, chiles, cilantro, and cream.
Blend until... - 47.5867
Tex Mex Cheese Enchiladas
1. Chop the onions and keep it aside until needed.
2. In a pan pour olive oil and fry the tortillas 1 minutes on each side, once done dip it to the enchilada sauce.
3. Remove and place it on a plate, add some cheese and roll it like a... - 108.48
New Mexican Green Enchiladas
1) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
2) Fry the onions till they are transparent.
3) Add the green chilies, shredded chicken, mushroom soup and 2 cups of water. Heat the mixture thoroughly.
4) While the mixture is cooking, in a frying pan, heat... - 42.2431
1)Prepare sauce by charring tomatoes, chili and onion inder broiler or over flame of gas stove.
2)Blend together to form a smooth sauce.
3)To prepare enchiladas, in a large saucepan, stir fry onions and garlic in broth for about 5... - 46.9502
Green Chili And Cheese Enchiladas
1) Prepare chillies and keep aside.
2) Clean lettuce, tear 4 leaves into small pieces and keep aside the rest.
3) Clean coriander leaves and chop coarsely.
4) Skin garlic cloves and chop coarsely.
5) Clip scallion greens and keep aside the... - 47.6471
Land O Lakes Turkey Taco Bake
1. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish (approximately 12-inch by 8-inch)
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3. In the greased baking dish, layer 1 cup corn chips on the bottom.
4. In a bowl, combine the chili beans and gravy,... - 45.6164
Slow Cooker Chili Verde
Pork roast can be a true treat when cooked exclusively even with a few ingredients. The chef shows how to cook Chili Verde in a slow cooker style using pork roast and just a few seasonings. Great for dinner! - 115.217
Beef And Beans Mexican Style
1. Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass casserole. Stir in onions. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Drain and stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese; recover.
3. Microwave on ROAST for 12 to 14 minutes or unt - 27.4522
Tacos And Tostadas
For the beef filling, cover the beef with water or broth in a large pot and add the passilla chiles, anion, and garlic.
Bring it to a boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the meat is tender and starts to fall apart, about 1 hour.
Allow the meat to... - 43.3955
Happy 30th Episode! Fresh Veggie Salsa
This recipe is quick and simple! If you’re making this for a 4th of July or Canada Day BBQ, or a picnic you could get it ready at the last minute. You could also make it ahead of time and let it marinate so all the flavors kinda combine. I’m taking mine... - 116.129
Roast Enchilada Recipes By Category