- » Roast Dry Rub
Roast Dry Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast dry rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast dry rub recipes.
Dry Rub For Barbecue Pork Ribs
Why not make your own dry rub for barbecue pork ribs at home. Watch this interesting video that shows this super simple recipe that would really impart a wonderful flavor to pork ribs. Try it out for your next barbecue and surely it would make things easier... - 92.3701
Barbecue Rub For Pork
There can be a no better way to turn your bland barbecued pork into something totally unexpected and delicious than dry rub. Excellent on everything, from steak to chicken, barbecue dry rub can be easily made at home and is far more superior in taste and... - 93.6731
Chili Rubbed Roasted Chicken
Roasting chickens is a great and easy way to cook them. You really don’t need to do much once it is in the oven. It is important that you monitor your times as the chicken must be at 170 degrees when you insert a thermometer close to the bone. Ovens vary so... - 124.431
Roast Chicken With Lemon Herb Rub
In a small bowl or with a mortar and pestle combine lemon, garlic, and herbs to form a slightly moist paste.
Wash the chicken and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Loosen the skin across the breast and then down around the leg and thigh using a chop stick or... - 33.5342
How To Cook A Pork Tenderloin Roast With A Rosemary Garlic Rub
1. Slice the onions and potatoes, clean and pat dry the pork tenderloin.
2. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
3. In a bowl combine crushed garlic, chopped rosemary sprigs and olive oil and mix all the ingredients until well blended.
4. In... - 0
Herb Rubbed Rib Roast
Make an incision every 2" (5 cm) on the roast and insert slices of garlic.
Mix together all marinade ingredients and rub over the roast.
Let roast stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
Preheat oven to 350ºF (180°C).
Bake roast in oven for 2 hours (or 20... - 37.9605
Pesto Rubbed Roast Chicken
Prepare the Basil Pesto Rub.
Wash the chicken and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Loosen the skin across the breast and then down around the leg and thigh using a chop stick or your fingers.
Work the pesto under the skin and into the meat of the breasts, legs... - 29.3793
Rack Of Lamb With Tarragon Herb Rub
1) Set the oven temperature to 500°F before roasting.
2) With the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits all over the lamb and fill them with garlic slivers.
3) Rub all over the lamb with orange half and then brush lightly with... - 41.896
Spice Rub Thanksgiving Turkey With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
This Spice rub Thanksgiving turkey with pineapple and mustard glaze recipe really spiced things up last year and my entire family was amazed at how a little spice rub can elevate the flavors of a simple meat. So go ahead and cook it, to have a nice relaxing... - 130.08
Mint Rubbed Leg Of Lamb
1. Trim excess fat from meat. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slits into lamb leg in 16 different places. Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise and insert each half-clove deep into each slit.
2. Combine the dried mint, pepper, and salt; rub mixture over entire surface... - 33.1585
Liver & Rice Stuffed Roast Chicken
Wash and dry chicken.
Combine remaining ingredients except lemon juice.
Stuff chicken with mixture and sew up vent.
Rub with lemon juice and roast, uncovered, in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for 2 hours, basting every 30 minutes with lemon and pan juices. - 31.7745
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from meat.
In Dutch oven heat trimmings till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates; discard trimmings.
Rub meat with 2 tablespoons flour.
Brown the meat in hot fat.
Season with salt, marjoram, thyme, basil, and pepper.
Add sliced onion and 1 cup... - 44.6806
Mustard Seed Rub
1) Into a dry pan, put the garam masala spices and roast over low heat till the ingredeints start to release their aroma.
2) Allow the mixture to cool.
3) In a spice mill, grind the masala to a coarse texture.
4) In a sealable, airtight container or... - 38.3793
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms
Everyone at home loves this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms recipe. The chestnuts and mushrooms do make a great addition to the chicken in this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms dish. Let me know how it goes! - 38.6218
Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds
Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds is perfect for all the all the chicken lovers out there. This flavors and texture of this chicken dish is simply irresistible. Try this brilliant Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds recipe! - 45.8528
Roast Shoulder Of Veal Using Dry White Wine
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut tiny slits in the veal with the tip of a sharp knife and insert garlic slivers.
Set roast on rack in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Rub mustard all over veal and sprinkle with thyme and salt and... - 39.3938
Caribbean Spice Rub
Combine all ingredients in food processor and mix well, to form a paste.
Use as a rub for roasted chicken pieces. - 28.6895
Adobo Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
1. Preheat the broiler. Break open all of the dried chiles and discard the seeds, stems and membranes. Heat a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the chiles skin side down and toast until their skins are blistered, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chiles... - 29.482
Garlic Flavored Crown Roast Of Lamb
1. Have the butcher prepare the crown roast allowing 2 cutlets per person.
2. Rub salt and pepper inside and out- of the roast, sprinkle lightly with thyme and rosemary and rub over with the garlic. Brush the outside with oil. Insert a wad of aluminum foil in... - 31.4939
Florentine Pork Cooked In Milk
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Brown on all sides in butter.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Gravy will be thick and creamy and golden-brown.
At serving time, place pork on hot serving... - 40.6452
Barbecued Roast Fresh Ham
Put meat on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Rub with garlic.
Mix remaining ingredients and brush meat with some of the mixture.
Insert the point of a meat thermometer into thickest part of the meat.
Cover and roast in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 2... - 38.3443
Microwave Roasted Leg Of Lamb
Rub lamb with garlic.
Place fat side down on microwave roasting rack in (12x8-inch) utility dish.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE on '6' or '5' for half the roasting time.
Turn roast fat side up.
MICROWAVE on '6' or '5' until internal... - 33.5175
Roast Pork With Yams And White Onions
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 35 to 40 minutes to the pound, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Arrange yams and onions on rack beside pork.
Bake for... - 36.8962
Herb Roasted Chicken
Mix lemon peel, oregano, sage, marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and garlic in small bowl.
Gently loosen and lift skin from breast and legs.
Rub herb mixture under skin.
Place onion and bay leaf in cavity of chicken.
Secure legs together with... - 45.9767
Roast Rack Of Lamb
1) Set the oven to 425 degrees F(220C) and preheat it.
2) Take the lamb and rub it with a mixture of sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and oil.
3) Take a baking dish and place the lamb in it after adding rosemary and lemon zest to it.
4) Put... - 39.9462
From One Roast Chicken
1) Remove giblets and season the roaster with salt and pepper, both inside and out.
2) Squeeze lemon juice and rub over entire roaster.
3) In a greased baking dish roast the bird for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours at 350°F.
4) Serve at... - 34.031
1. Firstly, rub the meat with garlic and then sprinkle on a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, spices and herbs.
2. Brown the meat in some hot fat, remove, then brown the vegetables. Return the meat to the baking dish and add about 1 cup (250 ml) of boiling... - 37.5587
1)In a saucepan, place butter and garlic. Allow the butter to melt slowly.
2)Rub the required amount of salt and pepper inside the fish and brush the garlic butter over it.
3)On the fold grill of a preheated Rotisserie, arrange the fish.
4)Cook the... - 38.7248
Sticky Slow Roast Belly Of Pork
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small bowl, combine honey with cumin and chili. Set it aside.
3) On a rack in a roasting tin, lay the pork with skin-side up. Drizzle little oil and rub the crushed peppercorns... - 41.9114
Lime Roasted Chicken
1) With black salt and pepper, rub the chicken portions properly all over. Place them in a shallow ovenproof dish and set aside.
2) From only 2 of the limes, pare away thin strips of the rind very carefully, with the help of a lemon parer. Cut... - 41.1496
Ginger Beef Pot Roast
Rub meat with turmeric, ginger, and salt.
Brown on all sides in shortening in heavy kettle.
Put meat on rack in kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 3 1/2 hours.
If desired, thicken liquid with a flour-and-water paste. - 40.2426
Roast Leg Of Veal
Buy a leg of veal and have the butcher bone, roll, and tie it.
Have the butcher lard the meat with strips of the pork and small rolls of the ham.
If you own a larding needle, you can do it yourself.
Jab the meat in several places with a sharp knife and insert... - 45.2736
Meen Pollichathu Fish Roast In A Plantain Leaf
1. Clean fish in salted water. If using whole fish, make gashes on both sides.
2. Rub the fish well with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Marinate for 1 hour.
3. Grind the coriander, chilli, turmeric and pepper powders with a little water to make... - 43.6462
Cornish Hens With Deviled Sauce
1) Tie together the legs of each hen and tuck them under thw wing tips.
2) In a small bowl, put the mustard powder, paprika, turmeric, ginger and allspice and mix them properly together.
3) On all sides of the four Cornish hens, rub the spice... - 45.4003
Loin Of Pork With Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
Ensure that the butcher has chined the loin (that is, sawn through the ribs at the spine end so that you can carve the meat easily when it is cooked).
Insert a sharp-pointed knife under some of the scoring made for crackling and insert the bay leaves, which... - 41.2004
Herb Roast Chicken
Sprinkle 1/2 t.
Salt and 1/2 t. basil inside cavity of two chickens.
Rub 1/2 t.
Salt and 1/2 t. basil on outside of chickens, then rub with onion halves.
Place 1 onion and 1 celery top inside each chicken.
Truss chicken by tying legs together and then to the... - 33.4749
Oven Roasted Pork Roast
When you know, you are going to serve something special but not sure about the item, you can consider the oven roasted pork roast. It takes some time to complete the cooking, but it comes out to be real soft and succulent pork. Enjoy this for any special... - 98.1535
Sun Dried Tomato And Herb Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
Combine 1 cup boiling water and 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; let stand for 30 minutes or until soft.
Drain and chop.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add 1/4 cup... - 42.0403
Slow Cooked Pork With Dried Fruit And Squash
1. Cut pork roast in half crosswise.
2. Combine brown sugar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, rub pork evenly with sugar mixture. Place pork in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Arrange apricots, prunes, and squash around pork.
3. Cover with lid, cook on... - 34.4953
Duck With Dried Chestnuts
Rinse bird and pat dry; rub cavity with salt.
Place duck or chicken in a large kettle or Dutch oven; add 1 cup water.
Stir in chestnuts, onion, soy sauce, dry sherry, hot bean sauce, sugar, gingerroot, and garlic.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Simmer, covered,... - 38.5191
Cornbread Herb Dressing With Dried Tomatoes And Pancetta
1. In a 350° oven, bake cornbread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until edges begin to brown, 25 to 35 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until browned, about 8 minutes.... - 33.9997
Le Carre D Agneau Roti A La Fleur De Thyme
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Trim lamb, leaving about 1/4 inch fat, and score fat in crisscross pattern.
3. Wrap exposed bone ends with aluminum foil. Season both sides with salt and pepper; rub in half of thyme.
4. In a large... - 46.0515
American Style Standing Rib Roast
Whether it's your first time or nth time, you probably know that there can be no bigger joy then making perfect standing rib roast. This dish is so festive that you won't mind adding it to your holiday fare. Follow this easy recipe by Sarah and duplicate it... - 94.8618
Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Rub exterior of tenderloin with barbecue rub. Coat exterior with mustard. Coat with bread crumbs. Place in a roasting pan with 1/2 inch of white wine. Roast until internal temperature reaches 160ºF, or about 45 minutes.
Remove to... - 23.0243
Rolled Rib Roast Of Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. Rub all the surfaces of the roast with the salt and pepper and dry mustard.
2. Place on a rack in a roasting pan and cook in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C) for 25 minutes per pound (55 minutes per 1 kg). Keep warm, after removing from the roasting pan.
3.... - 37.3089
Prime Rib Roast
Prime rib roast is an oven cooked roast recipe. Prepared with mustard, garlic and seasoned to taste, the prime rib roast is both easy and makes a filling dinner for the table. - 28.5777
Best roast Beef
Roast Beef is one of the best that I've ever tasted. With pepper and onion seasonings, this roasted sirloin tip is an anytime no fuss dinner item. Try this delicious Roast Beef with your choicest seasonings and let me know if you like it. - 25.7969
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 123.547
How To Roast Chicken - Roasted Chicken
Roasted Chicken Recipe - A classic,oven roasted chicken with herbs can be just what you're craving for on a weekend.
This recipe includes a piping hot sausage stuffing on the inside and rustic brown roasted potatoes on the outside. - 0
Roast Chicken With Roasted Potatoes
The past few weeks I've been digging around for the cleverest, tastiest, most sustainable, healthiest and most economical way to eat chicken. Roast chicken is often described as a simple dish, and who doesn't love a golden, tender, juicy, crispy skinned,... - 0
Roast Tarragon Chicken
Rub chicken all over with the lemon juice.
Put the lemon pieces in the cavity along with 1 tablespoon each of butter and tarragon.
Gently separate the chicken skin from the breast meat, using your fingers to loosen the skin without tearing Distribute the... - 38.9835
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Pan Roasted Vegetables
1) Preheat the oven to the deisred temperature of 400°.
2) Using the point of a small knife, make six small cuts at equal intervals under the skin of the lamb. Stuff the garlic slices in these slits.
3) Rub the lamb with some of the oil and... - 44.8122
Roast Suckling Pig With Carrot
Order pig cleaned and ready for roasting.
Wash well, dry and rub 1 tablesp salt on the inside.
Meanwhile cook onions in 1" boiling salted water until tender; drain and chop.
Add the crumbs which have been sauteed in 3 tablesp of the melted fat until a light... - 37.9509
Remove roast from refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking. Set oven to 325°F.
1. Rinse and pat dry the roast. Rub pork roast with garlic. Pour oil and herbs (including left over garlic) into roasting dish. Roll roast in oil/herb mixture until well... - 33.0229
Cinderella Roast Beef
Wipe meat with damp cloth or paper towel. Rub with salt and pepper. Place on roasting rack in shallow pan. Do not cover. Roast about 36 minutes per pound or to an internal temperature of 155 degrees F. for medium rare. (Meat is tenderer if slightly on the... - 12.8388
Glazed Pork Roast With Raisin Sauce
Untie roast, and trim fat.
Combine ginger and dry mustard; rub mixture over surface of roast.
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, if desired.
Place roast in a... - 42.6962
Roast Chicken Liquid Filled
I had almost forgotten about this Roast Chicken Liquid Filled recipe until I worked it out this week. I really enjoyed making and also eating this Roast Chicken Liquid Filled dish. Enjoy it! - 32.129
Basic Marinated Roast Chicken
Basic Roast Chicken is a delicious side dish. This Basic Roast Chicken gets a five star because of how easy it is to prepare. Do try it! - 22.3797
Rump Roast With Vegetables
Place meat, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Combine the 1/4 teaspoon salt, the 1/8 teaspoon marjoram, the 1/8 teaspoon thyme, and the dash pepper; rub into meat Roast, uncovered, at 325° till meat thermometer registers 150° to 170°, about 2... - 44.5882
Pork Roast Stuffed With Sausage
Saute the onion and celery in the butter until slightly transparent.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped apple, the sausage, raisins, 1 teaspoon salt, dash of pepper, the sage and the basil.
Add the moistened bread crumbs, the onion celery... - 42.9772
Christmas Two Rib Beef Roast
christmas two rib beef roast is a herbed beef recipe. Oven cooked this simple two rib beef roast is flavored with sage and thyme. Seasoned with kosher or sea salt, the beef is simply roasted to a medium doneness. Sliced and served with a side of choice, it is... - 33.2575
Roast Beef And Yorkshire Pudding
Rub roast with salt and fresh ground pepper; place on rack or pan.
Roast for 25 minutes at 450 degrees.
Reduce heat to 300 degrees; continue roasting 16 minutes per pound for rare, 18 minutes per pound for medium rare and 24 minutes per pound for well-done... - 33.31
Roast Leg Of Lamb
This Roast Leg Of Lamb recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Roast Leg Of Lamb on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 43.161
Fragrant Crown Roast Of Lamb
Remove ground lamb packed in center of roast, and mix it with ham, tomato juice, onion, 1/2 tea-spoon salt, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, and basil.
Stir in soft bread crumbs and egg.
If beef is used in place of ham, add more salt.
Refill crown, and insert... - 43.9718
Baked Boneless Prime Rib Roast With Garlic
If you are a cook who is always looking for something new to make or new recipes to try on the same set of ingredients, then this video is of use to you. The chef cooks boneless prime rib roast in her style for a filling meal. - 114.325
Herb Roasted Pork With Turnips Apples And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. With a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, trim off all the excess fat from the pork.
3. Season the pork with salt and pepper.
4. In a small skillet, heat the oil.
5. Add the herbs and spices and... - 45.2431
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms
I got this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms Chinese recipe from the Readers digest but added my own little variations to it. The resulting Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms dish was indeed very tasty. You got to try it at home! - 40.0362
Roasted Turkey With Savory Cranberry Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onion in margarine until tender; add cranberry sauce and bouillon.
Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, pecans, seasonings and water; add cranberry mixture.
Preheat oven to... - 44.5385
Roast Chicken With Herbs
Remove giblets from chicken and reserve for other uses; pull off and discard lumps of fat from chicken.
Rub skin of chicken with 1 cut clove garlic-then put all garlic and bay leaves into body cavity.
In a small bowl, stir together butter, salt, pepper, sage,... - 37.1981
Veal Rib Roast Marsala
1. In shallow roasting pan, place roast on rib bones. In small bowl, combine salt, pepper, oregano, and thyme; rub over meat.
2. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of roast, being careful that pointed end of thermometer does not touch bone.... - 35.0552
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets has a sole taste. The giblet and turkey gives the Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets a mouth-watering taste. Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 38.4615
Sunday Supper Roast Chicken With Giblet Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 400*F. Rinse chicken inside and out and pat dry. Rub skin with butter, then season generously with salt and pepper inside and out. Place onion in chicken cavity and tie legs together with white kitchen string. Place chicken on a rack,... - 27.1842
Pork Roast With Cherry Sauce
Untie roast; trim fat from roast.
Combine ginger, dry mustard, and pepper; rub mixture over surface of roast.
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, if... - 43.3933
Old Fashioned Rib Roast
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the salt, thyme, pepper, garlic and lemon or lime zest; set aside.
Pat the roast dry with paper... - 35.3044
Herbed Pork Roast
This herbed pork roast is a lovely and flavorful pork roast, cooked in the oven. Herbed with thyme andmarjoram, the herbed pork roast is cooked with white wine and has a hint of garlic to it. - 41.2902
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious stuffing recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.5977
Roast Pork With Sage Onions
Put pork on rack in shallow baking pan.
Rub with salt.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325Â°F.) for 2 hours (170Â°F. on meat thermometer).
Peel onions and cut into sixths.
Sprinkle onions with sage and fry in drippings in skillet until golden-brown and... - 31.9629
Smokenator Chuck Roast
1. In a zip lock bag, add water, soy sauce, and teriyaki sauce. Shake to mix well.
2. Drop chuck roast into the bag. Seal it well, and shake to coat roast evenly with marinade. Let it marinade in refrigerator overnight.
3. Remove the roast from... - 85.9829
Roasted Herbes De Provence Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Remove the giblets from the chicken.
Rinse the bird and pat it dry.
Place it in a roasting pan and rub with some of the olive oil.
Season with salt, pepper, and herbes de Provence.
Place the tarragon under the skin, in the cavity,... - 45.5306
Roast Stuffed Turkey
Prepare stuffing by placing contents of vegetable/seasoning packets and butter in a large bowl.
Add hot water; stir just to partially melt butter.
Add stuffing crumbs.
Stir just to moisten.
Do not stuff bird until ready to roast.
Rinse turkey with cold water;... - 36.8364
Roast Turkey Breast
Roast Turkey Breast is a bergy and great, easy salad. My mom devoured this Roast Turkey Breast. You should be making this today! - 30.3477
French Pot Roast
The french pot roast is a beef preparation made with beef roast. Cooked with onions in bacon drippings, the french pot roast is flavored with herbs like thyme, parsley and bay leaf, in the oven and has vegetables like carrots and celery in it. the french pot... - 43.0183
How To Roast A Perfect Chicken
How many times have you landed with chicken either undercooked or overcooked? To avoid such mess in future, you should watch this video. The chef instruction upon how a chicken can be roasted with perfection. - 104.456
Roast Chicken With Potato
You'll simply love this Roast Chicken recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Roast Chicken again and again. - 43.4344
Veal Pot Roast
1) In a bowl mix the mustard, poultry seasoning, brown sugar, salt, pepper and flour together and
rub the mixture over the dried veal rump roast.
2) In a skillet, brown the roast evenly in the heated salad oil.
3) In a croak pot, place the roast and... - 46.5712
Roast Chicken With Fifty Cloves Of Garlic
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place the cloves of garlic in a single layer in a lightly greased roasting pan.
Roast for 20 minutes, stirring the cloves from time to time.
Remove from the oven Pat the chicken dry inside and out with towels.
Place the roasted garlic... - 34.0352
Herbed Pork Roast
1. Rub roast with garlic. Mix sage, marjoram and pepper; sprinkle over pork roast. Place roast fat side down on microwave rack in baking dish. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (50%) 10 minutes. Rotate dish 1/2 turn. Microwave 12 minutes longer.... - 25.5181
Al Cribari's Barbecued Pot Roast
Rub the roast with the freshly ground pepper and the curry powder.
Heat a large frying pan and add the oil.
Brown the meat on all sides, using high heat.
Prepare the sauce by simmering all the sauce ingredients until the onions are soft.
Place the roast in a... - 38.8055
Ranchero Pot Roast I M
This tasty Ranchero Pot Roast is a personal favorite! I love the spiciness of the succulent beef and curry. I think this is the best Ranchero Pot Roast recipe that you can get hold of! So what are you waiting for? Try it! - 41.7831
Ranchero Pot Roast
Combine garlic salt, pepper and paprika; rub over roast.
Place meat in 3-quart casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
TO HEAT BY TlME Set Power Select at HIGH for 10 minutes, MEDIUM-LOW for 50 minutes and STAND for 10... - 42.3623
Prime Rib Roast Of Beef
Score the fat on the top of the roast into diamond shapes.
Rub the pepper on the fat.
Cream together the soft butter, dry mustard and salt.
Spread on the red part of the meat (not on the fat).
Place the roast rib-side down in the pan.
Roast, uncovered and... - 37.474
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Rinse chicken and pat dry inside and out. Rub cavity with salt and pepper. Put onion, celery, and thyme in cavity. Cross bone ends of legs and tie together. Rub skin with olive oil.
2. Place chicken in a small roasting pan. Roast 45... - 27.3504
Savory Roast Chicken
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Sprinkle inside with salt.
Stuff neck and body cavities lightly with Savory Stuffing.
Skewer neck skin to body, secure body closed, tie legs to tailpiece.
Place chicken on rack in shallow roasting pan; rub with butter or... - 28.0529
Roasted Soy Bean Nuts
These Roasted Soy Bean Nuts are an addiction ! Munch on these crispy crunchy roasted and salted beans as a snack and tell me if you've liked them ! Your suggestions for these Roasted Soy Bean Nuts are welcome ! - 32.7752