- » Roast Dry Rub
Roast Dry Rub Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast dry rub recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast dry rub recipes.
Dry Rub For Barbecue Pork Ribs
Why not make your own dry rub for barbecue pork ribs at home. Watch this interesting video that shows this super simple recipe that would really impart a wonderful flavor to pork ribs. Try it out for your next barbecue and surely it would make things easier... - 125.927
Barbecue Rub For Pork
There can be a no better way to turn your bland barbecued pork into something totally unexpected and delicious than dry rub. Excellent on everything, from steak to chicken, barbecue dry rub can be easily made at home and is far more superior in taste and... - 97.6151
Chili Rubbed Roasted Chicken
Roasting chickens is a great and easy way to cook them. You really don’t need to do much once it is in the oven. It is important that you monitor your times as the chicken must be at 170 degrees when you insert a thermometer close to the bone. Ovens vary so... - 127.753
Roast Chicken With Lemon Herb Rub
In a small bowl or with a mortar and pestle combine lemon, garlic, and herbs to form a slightly moist paste.
Wash the chicken and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Loosen the skin across the breast and then down around the leg and thigh using a chop stick or... - 32.5206
How To Cook A Pork Tenderloin Roast With A Rosemary Garlic Rub
1. Slice the onions and potatoes, clean and pat dry the pork tenderloin.
2. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
3. In a bowl combine crushed garlic, chopped rosemary sprigs and olive oil and mix all the ingredients until well blended.
4. In... - 0
Herb Rubbed Rib Roast
Make an incision every 2" (5 cm) on the roast and insert slices of garlic.
Mix together all marinade ingredients and rub over the roast.
Let roast stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
Preheat oven to 350ºF (180°C).
Bake roast in oven for 2 hours (or 20... - 39.6366
Pesto Rubbed Roast Chicken
Prepare the Basil Pesto Rub.
Wash the chicken and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Loosen the skin across the breast and then down around the leg and thigh using a chop stick or your fingers.
Work the pesto under the skin and into the meat of the breasts, legs... - 27.0555
Rack Of Lamb With Tarragon Herb Rub
1) Set the oven temperature to 500°F before roasting.
2) With the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits all over the lamb and fill them with garlic slivers.
3) Rub all over the lamb with orange half and then brush lightly with... - 42.1712
Mint Rubbed Leg Of Lamb
1. Trim excess fat from meat. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slits into lamb leg in 16 different places. Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise and insert each half-clove deep into each slit.
2. Combine the dried mint, pepper, and salt; rub mixture over entire surface... - 32.8604
Spice Rub Thanksgiving Turkey With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
This Spice rub Thanksgiving turkey with pineapple and mustard glaze recipe really spiced things up last year and my entire family was amazed at how a little spice rub can elevate the flavors of a simple meat. So go ahead and cook it, to have a nice relaxing... - 125.727
Liver & Rice Stuffed Roast Chicken
Wash and dry chicken.
Combine remaining ingredients except lemon juice.
Stuff chicken with mixture and sew up vent.
Rub with lemon juice and roast, uncovered, in preheated slow oven (300°F.) for 2 hours, basting every 30 minutes with lemon and pan juices. - 33.2907
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from meat.
In Dutch oven heat trimmings till 1 tablespoon fat accumulates; discard trimmings.
Rub meat with 2 tablespoons flour.
Brown the meat in hot fat.
Season with salt, marjoram, thyme, basil, and pepper.
Add sliced onion and 1 cup... - 42.6884
Mustard Seed Rub
1) Into a dry pan, put the garam masala spices and roast over low heat till the ingredeints start to release their aroma.
2) Allow the mixture to cool.
3) In a spice mill, grind the masala to a coarse texture.
4) In a sealable, airtight container or... - 37.8861
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms
Everyone at home loves this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms recipe. The chestnuts and mushrooms do make a great addition to the chicken in this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Chestnuts And Dried Mushrooms dish. Let me know how it goes! - 36.2327
Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds
Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds is perfect for all the all the chicken lovers out there. This flavors and texture of this chicken dish is simply irresistible. Try this brilliant Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds recipe! - 44.599
Caribbean Spice Rub
Combine all ingredients in food processor and mix well, to form a paste.
Use as a rub for roasted chicken pieces. - 27.4661
Flavorful Grilling Rubs
What's a piece of meat without a little extra flavor and kick? Chef Todd Mohr not only gives you a deep insight on the need for a good rub to pep up your grilled food, but also shares an easy to prepare and versatile rub recipe, good enough to jazz up your... - 103.893
Adobo Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
1. Preheat the broiler. Break open all of the dried chiles and discard the seeds, stems and membranes. Heat a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat. Add the chiles skin side down and toast until their skins are blistered, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chiles... - 27.4544
Roast Shoulder Of Veal Using Dry White Wine
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut tiny slits in the veal with the tip of a sharp knife and insert garlic slivers.
Set roast on rack in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Rub mustard all over veal and sprinkle with thyme and salt and... - 37.7556
Garlic Flavored Crown Roast Of Lamb
1. Have the butcher prepare the crown roast allowing 2 cutlets per person.
2. Rub salt and pepper inside and out- of the roast, sprinkle lightly with thyme and rosemary and rub over with the garlic. Brush the outside with oil. Insert a wad of aluminum foil in... - 31.9679
Barbecued Roast Fresh Ham
Put meat on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Rub with garlic.
Mix remaining ingredients and brush meat with some of the mixture.
Insert the point of a meat thermometer into thickest part of the meat.
Cover and roast in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 2... - 38.481
Roast Pork With Yams And White Onions
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 35 to 40 minutes to the pound, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Arrange yams and onions on rack beside pork.
Bake for... - 36.1475
Florentine Pork Cooked In Milk
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Brown on all sides in butter.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Gravy will be thick and creamy and golden-brown.
At serving time, place pork on hot serving... - 41.1826
Herb Roasted Chicken
Mix lemon peel, oregano, sage, marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and garlic in small bowl.
Gently loosen and lift skin from breast and legs.
Rub herb mixture under skin.
Place onion and bay leaf in cavity of chicken.
Secure legs together with... - 47.292
Microwave Roasted Leg Of Lamb
Rub lamb with garlic.
Place fat side down on microwave roasting rack in (12x8-inch) utility dish.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE on '6' or '5' for half the roasting time.
Turn roast fat side up.
MICROWAVE on '6' or '5' until internal... - 33.2626
Roast Rack Of Lamb
1) Set the oven to 425 degrees F(220C) and preheat it.
2) Take the lamb and rub it with a mixture of sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and oil.
3) Take a baking dish and place the lamb in it after adding rosemary and lemon zest to it.
4) Put... - 39.972
From One Roast Chicken
1) Remove giblets and season the roaster with salt and pepper, both inside and out.
2) Squeeze lemon juice and rub over entire roaster.
3) In a greased baking dish roast the bird for 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 hours at 350°F.
4) Serve at... - 32.4585
1. Firstly, rub the meat with garlic and then sprinkle on a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, spices and herbs.
2. Brown the meat in some hot fat, remove, then brown the vegetables. Return the meat to the baking dish and add about 1 cup (250 ml) of boiling... - 37.4499
1)In a saucepan, place butter and garlic. Allow the butter to melt slowly.
2)Rub the required amount of salt and pepper inside the fish and brush the garlic butter over it.
3)On the fold grill of a preheated Rotisserie, arrange the fish.
4)Cook the... - 40.0764
Ginger Beef Pot Roast
Rub meat with turmeric, ginger, and salt.
Brown on all sides in shortening in heavy kettle.
Put meat on rack in kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 3 1/2 hours.
If desired, thicken liquid with a flour-and-water paste. - 40.347
Sticky Slow Roast Belly Of Pork
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small bowl, combine honey with cumin and chili. Set it aside.
3) On a rack in a roasting tin, lay the pork with skin-side up. Drizzle little oil and rub the crushed peppercorns... - 42.1607
Lime Roasted Chicken
1) With black salt and pepper, rub the chicken portions properly all over. Place them in a shallow ovenproof dish and set aside.
2) From only 2 of the limes, pare away thin strips of the rind very carefully, with the help of a lemon parer. Cut... - 41.3927
Roast Leg Of Veal
Buy a leg of veal and have the butcher bone, roll, and tie it.
Have the butcher lard the meat with strips of the pork and small rolls of the ham.
If you own a larding needle, you can do it yourself.
Jab the meat in several places with a sharp knife and insert... - 44.441
Meen Pollichathu Fish Roast In A Plantain Leaf
1. Clean fish in salted water. If using whole fish, make gashes on both sides.
2. Rub the fish well with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Marinate for 1 hour.
3. Grind the coriander, chilli, turmeric and pepper powders with a little water to make... - 43.2564
Cornish Hens With Deviled Sauce
1) Tie together the legs of each hen and tuck them under thw wing tips.
2) In a small bowl, put the mustard powder, paprika, turmeric, ginger and allspice and mix them properly together.
3) On all sides of the four Cornish hens, rub the spice... - 47.1431
Loin Of Pork With Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
Ensure that the butcher has chined the loin (that is, sawn through the ribs at the spine end so that you can carve the meat easily when it is cooked).
Insert a sharp-pointed knife under some of the scoring made for crackling and insert the bay leaves, which... - 40.8025
Herb Roast Chicken
Sprinkle 1/2 t.
Salt and 1/2 t. basil inside cavity of two chickens.
Rub 1/2 t.
Salt and 1/2 t. basil on outside of chickens, then rub with onion halves.
Place 1 onion and 1 celery top inside each chicken.
Truss chicken by tying legs together and then to the... - 32.1259
American Style Standing Rib Roast
Whether it's your first time or nth time, you probably know that there can be no bigger joy then making perfect standing rib roast. This dish is so festive that you won't mind adding it to your holiday fare. Follow this easy recipe by Sarah and duplicate it... - 96.433
Oven Roasted Pork Roast
When you know, you are going to serve something special but not sure about the item, you can consider the oven roasted pork roast. It takes some time to complete the cooking, but it comes out to be real soft and succulent pork. Enjoy this for any special... - 101.466
Sun Dried Tomato And Herb Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
Combine 1 cup boiling water and 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl; let stand for 30 minutes or until soft.
Drain and chop.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Add 1/4 cup... - 39.7564
Slow Cooked Pork With Dried Fruit And Squash
1. Cut pork roast in half crosswise.
2. Combine brown sugar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, rub pork evenly with sugar mixture. Place pork in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Arrange apricots, prunes, and squash around pork.
3. Cover with lid, cook on... - 31.8496
Duck With Dried Chestnuts
Rinse bird and pat dry; rub cavity with salt.
Place duck or chicken in a large kettle or Dutch oven; add 1 cup water.
Stir in chestnuts, onion, soy sauce, dry sherry, hot bean sauce, sugar, gingerroot, and garlic.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Simmer, covered,... - 36.7034
Cornbread Herb Dressing With Dried Tomatoes And Pancetta
1. In a 350° oven, bake cornbread cubes in a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan until edges begin to brown, 25 to 35 minutes; stir occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir pancetta often until browned, about 8 minutes.... - 31.7646
Le Carre D Agneau Roti A La Fleur De Thyme
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Trim lamb, leaving about 1/4 inch fat, and score fat in crisscross pattern.
3. Wrap exposed bone ends with aluminum foil. Season both sides with salt and pepper; rub in half of thyme.
4. In a large... - 46.1711
Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Rub exterior of tenderloin with barbecue rub. Coat exterior with mustard. Coat with bread crumbs. Place in a roasting pan with 1/2 inch of white wine. Roast until internal temperature reaches 160ºF, or about 45 minutes.
Remove to... - 26.2918
Rolled Rib Roast Of Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. Rub all the surfaces of the roast with the salt and pepper and dry mustard.
2. Place on a rack in a roasting pan and cook in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C) for 25 minutes per pound (55 minutes per 1 kg). Keep warm, after removing from the roasting pan.
3.... - 38.3998
Prime Rib Roast
Prime rib roast is an oven cooked roast recipe. Prepared with mustard, garlic and seasoned to taste, the prime rib roast is both easy and makes a filling dinner for the table. - 26.267
Best roast Beef
Roast Beef is one of the best that I've ever tasted. With pepper and onion seasonings, this roasted sirloin tip is an anytime no fuss dinner item. Try this delicious Roast Beef with your choicest seasonings and let me know if you like it. - 23.6794
Roast Suckling Pig With Carrot
Order pig cleaned and ready for roasting.
Wash well, dry and rub 1 tablesp salt on the inside.
Meanwhile cook onions in 1" boiling salted water until tender; drain and chop.
Add the crumbs which have been sauteed in 3 tablesp of the melted fat until a light... - 35.9439
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 134.644
Remove roast from refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking. Set oven to 325°F.
1. Rinse and pat dry the roast. Rub pork roast with garlic. Pour oil and herbs (including left over garlic) into roasting dish. Roll roast in oil/herb mixture until well... - 34.0444
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Pan Roasted Vegetables
1) Preheat the oven to the deisred temperature of 400°.
2) Using the point of a small knife, make six small cuts at equal intervals under the skin of the lamb. Stuff the garlic slices in these slits.
3) Rub the lamb with some of the oil and... - 44.3659
Roasted Turkey With Savory Cranberry Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onion in margarine until tender; add cranberry sauce and bouillon.
Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, pecans, seasonings and water; add cranberry mixture.
Preheat oven to... - 42.9017
Roast Pork With Sage Onions
Put pork on rack in shallow baking pan.
Rub with salt.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325Â°F.) for 2 hours (170Â°F. on meat thermometer).
Peel onions and cut into sixths.
Sprinkle onions with sage and fry in drippings in skillet until golden-brown and... - 29.3683
Cinderella Roast Beef
Wipe meat with damp cloth or paper towel. Rub with salt and pepper. Place on roasting rack in shallow pan. Do not cover. Roast about 36 minutes per pound or to an internal temperature of 155 degrees F. for medium rare. (Meat is tenderer if slightly on the... - 11.7473
Glazed Pork Roast With Raisin Sauce
Untie roast, and trim fat.
Combine ginger and dry mustard; rub mixture over surface of roast.
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, if desired.
Place roast in a... - 40.9856
Roast Chicken With Fifty Cloves Of Garlic
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Place the cloves of garlic in a single layer in a lightly greased roasting pan.
Roast for 20 minutes, stirring the cloves from time to time.
Remove from the oven Pat the chicken dry inside and out with towels.
Place the roasted garlic... - 35.5942
Pork Roast With Cherry Sauce
Untie roast; trim fat from roast.
Combine ginger, dry mustard, and pepper; rub mixture over surface of roast.
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, if... - 42.3927
Old Fashioned Rib Roast
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the salt, thyme, pepper, garlic and lemon or lime zest; set aside.
Pat the roast dry with paper... - 32.9522
Herbed Pork Roast
This herbed pork roast is a lovely and flavorful pork roast, cooked in the oven. Herbed with thyme andmarjoram, the herbed pork roast is cooked with white wine and has a hint of garlic to it. - 39.4454
Morier's Roast Veal
Rub veal with thyme and sage.
Place in a 10-inch square or 9- by 13-inch baking pan; distribute onion around meat.
Add 1/4 cup of the broth.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 hour; pour remaining 1 1/4 cups broth into pan and stir to scrape any browned... - 39.7175
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Rinse chicken and pat dry inside and out. Rub cavity with salt and pepper. Put onion, celery, and thyme in cavity. Cross bone ends of legs and tie together. Rub skin with olive oil.
2. Place chicken in a small roasting pan. Roast 45... - 24.7752
Roast Goose With Currant Sauce
Remove loose fat from goose cavity.
Remove giblets and neck; reserve for other uses.
Chop off wings just below the elbow, if desired.
Rinse goose thoroughly with cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
Using a trussing needle or sharp skewer, prick skin all... - 39.481
Baron Of Roast Beef
Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
Mix the flour, mustard and seasonings together.
Rub into the roast.
Place roast into a roasting pan.
Pour Worcestershire over roast.
Surround roast with the vegetables and bay leaf.
Pour in the red wine and water.
Bake to... - 41.5776
Pork Roast With Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Rub the meat with lemon, rosemary, salt and pepper, place it on a rack and roast for three hours without a lid; reserve a cup of the drippings and remove the meat
3. In a small saucepan, mix the... - 36.5282
Want to roast your beef in a frying pan? Here is a roasted beef recipe that is very unique by its marinade and its roasting style. The marinade is made of yogurt, vinegar, ginger garlic paste and seasonings. The chef pokes the meat with a fork which is a very... - 116.418
Roast Shoulder Of Lamb
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Wipe meat with damp cloth. Unroll lamb; rub inside portion with garlic, and sprinkle with combined salt, pepper, and basil. Roll up; tie with twine.
3. Place on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer, away from fat,... - 28.0225
Roasted Lamb Shanks
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Trim all fat from lamb. Rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large baking pan, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Put lamb and garlic in pan. Scatter rosemary over top.
3. Cook at... - 27.2849
How To Roast Smoked Paprika Chicken Quarters
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease a large baking dish with non-stick spray and set it aside.
3. Rinse chicken with cold water and pat it dry using paper towel.
4. Drizzle olive oil on chicken and rub to spread evenly.
5. Season... - 0
Roast Chicken Liquid Filled
I had almost forgotten about this Roast Chicken Liquid Filled recipe until I worked it out this week. I really enjoyed making and also eating this Roast Chicken Liquid Filled dish. Enjoy it! - 30.3433
Roast Chicken With Oatmeal Stuffing And Chicken Vol Au Vent
1) In case a frozen bird is being used, allow it about 8 hours to thaw out. Wash the bird and pat dry it with a clean cloth. With some salt, rub the bird’s insides and rub the outside with a cut lemon.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 380... - 42.7066
Basic Marinated Roast Chicken
Basic Roast Chicken is a delicious side dish. This Basic Roast Chicken gets a five star because of how easy it is to prepare. Do try it! - 21.1943
Crunchy Oven Roasted Chicken
Preheat your oven to 500Â°F.wash the chicken under cold water and dry it inside and out.
Smear the inside of the chicken cavity with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper.
Chop the sage, rosemary leaves, and garlic until they are finely cut and... - 42.3098
Pork Roast Stuffed With Sausage
Saute the onion and celery in the butter until slightly transparent.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped apple, the sausage, raisins, 1 teaspoon salt, dash of pepper, the sage and the basil.
Add the moistened bread crumbs, the onion celery... - 41.2798
Christmas Two Rib Beef Roast
christmas two rib beef roast is a herbed beef recipe. Oven cooked this simple two rib beef roast is flavored with sage and thyme. Seasoned with kosher or sea salt, the beef is simply roasted to a medium doneness. Sliced and served with a side of choice, it is... - 31.0165
Crown Roast Of Pork
For this dish you must find a real, live butcher.
Have him cut and tie a crown roast of pork for you.
He will understand what to do.
You will have a roast of 16 ribs, enough for 8 persons.
Rub the roast well with freshly ground pepper, along with the sage and... - 34.2136
Roast Beef And Yorkshire Pudding
Rub roast with salt and fresh ground pepper; place on rack or pan.
Roast for 25 minutes at 450 degrees.
Reduce heat to 300 degrees; continue roasting 16 minutes per pound for rare, 18 minutes per pound for medium rare and 24 minutes per pound for well-done... - 31.1468
Roasted Chicken With Butternut Squash And Pears
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe.
3. Combine sage and salt, if desired, and set aside. Place the chicken on a roasting rack in a pan and surround it with the vegetables and pears. Rub the sage mixture into the flesh,... - 28.5519
Alsatian Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 300 °.
Wash chicken and pat dry with absorbent paper.
Rub cavity with salt and set aside.
Saute liver in oil in small skillet until browned; drain and mince.
Soak bread slices in milk, then squeeze and separate with fork.
Combine... - 42.39
Lemon Garlic Roasted Cornish Hens
Rinse the game hens and pat dry with paper towels.
Starting at the neck opening of each hen, use your fingers to gently loosen the skin from the meat to create a pocket on each side of the breast.
Leave the skin attached to the breast bones.
Rub the garlic... - 30.8246
Whole Roast Chicken With Garlic And Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a rack and shallow roasting pan with non-stick spray.
2. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat dry with paper towels. Combine the garlic, zest, lemon juice, rosemary, oil, salt, and crushed red pepper in a bowl. Loosen the... - 28.6255
Oven Roasted Chicken
Check out this incredible video that shares some great ideas to use oven roasted chicken in a variety of meals. The video presents a whole roasted chicken recipe that is versatile and an ultimate task that would make it easier to manage your weekly food... - 121.825
Roast Chicken With Morel Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Remove and discard the excess fat from the chicken.
3) Remove the tips off the chicken wings.
4) Rub butter all over the chicken and season with salt and pepper.
5) Stuff a small, halved onion in the... - 43.8799
Orange And Ginger Glazed Pork Roast
1. Rub the meat with the oil and then coat it with the dry marinade. Set the meat aside and then let it stand for one hour. Then refrigerate the meat for several hours till done.
2. In a small bowl, place the marmalade, mustard, ginger,... - 42.641
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms
I got this Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms Chinese recipe from the Readers digest but added my own little variations to it. The resulting Roast Chicken Stuffed With Fresh Mushrooms dish was indeed very tasty. You got to try it at home! - 38.8655
Roast Chicken With Herbs
Remove giblets from chicken and reserve for other uses; pull off and discard lumps of fat from chicken.
Rub skin of chicken with 1 cut clove garlic-then put all garlic and bay leaves into body cavity.
In a small bowl, stir together butter, salt, pepper, sage,... - 35.244
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. To make the batter for Yorkshire pudding, into a large mixing bowl, sieve together flour and salt
2. Add egg and half the milk-water to a well made in center of dry ingredients.
3. Use a wooden spoon to mix quickly and thoroughly until... - 44.2017
Chicken Roast With Herbs
Looking for some simple and inexpensive recipes that can be made with a whole chicken? Here is a simple recipe of roasted whole chicken that promises a wholesome meal for four. Watch the video and chefs instructions to make a perfect chicken roast. Use the... - 135.412
Veal Rib Roast Marsala
1. In shallow roasting pan, place roast on rib bones. In small bowl, combine salt, pepper, oregano, and thyme; rub over meat.
2. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of roast, being careful that pointed end of thermometer does not touch bone.... - 33.5157
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets
Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets has a sole taste. The giblet and turkey gives the Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets a mouth-watering taste. Roast Turkey With Cooked Giblets is inspired by restaurants globally . Must catch it. - 37.422
Sunday Supper Roast Chicken With Giblet Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 400*F. Rinse chicken inside and out and pat dry. Rub skin with butter, then season generously with salt and pepper inside and out. Place onion in chicken cavity and tie legs together with white kitchen string. Place chicken on a rack,... - 24.463
Rosemary-and-pepper Standing Rib Roast With Two-mushroom Pan Sauce
Place rib roast, fat side up, in heavy roasting pan.
Mix 4 teaspoons crushed rosemary, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir in 1/2 cup oil.
Rub mixture all over roast, do ahead Can be made 1 day ahead.
Cover and chill.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes... - 39.5633
Roast Chicken Basquaise
Wipe inside of chicken with a damp cloth, but do not wash it as this hinders browning and does nothing to improve the flavor.
Season the bird inside to penetrate the flesh (seasoning outside does not do this; the salt draws out the juices and prevents... - 42.5721
Smokenator Chuck Roast
1. In a zip lock bag, add water, soy sauce, and teriyaki sauce. Shake to mix well.
2. Drop chuck roast into the bag. Seal it well, and shake to coat roast evenly with marinade. Let it marinade in refrigerator overnight.
3. Remove the roast from... - 87.6005