- » Roast Beef With Wine Gravy
Roast Beef With Wine Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast beef with wine gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast beef with wine gravy recipes.
Roast Beef With Wine Gravy
1. Combine wine, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a deep glass bowl. Pierce the meat all over with a fork. Place in the bowl with marinade, turning once. Cover. Allow to marinate, refrigerated, for 1 hour or longer, turning occasionally.
2. Remove roast from... - 34.0276
Easy Strip Loin Beef Roast With Gravy
Want to prepare a quick but simple and wholesome meal for your dinner, you should try this recipe. This strip loin beef roast is as easy and as quick, that you can plan for this even on the hectic weeknights. Watch the video to learn the details of the recipe. - 97.9286
Pot Roast With Sour Cream Gravy
Heat oil in Dutch oven; brown meat on all sides.
Add onion, wine, and water.
Cover and simmer.genfly for 3-4 hours or until tender.
Remove meat and keep warm.
Drain off all but 1-1/2 cups liquid.
Stir flour into cold water until blended; slowly stir into... - 43.7851
Garlic Wine Pot Roast
Garlic Wine Pot Roast gives a pleasant taste. The toppings of the beef bouillon adds a good taste to Garlic Wine Pot Roast. Garlic Wine Pot Roast is an easy to make dish. - 43.4
Spicy Wine Pot Roast
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper; place in slow-cooking pot.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
Remove meat and slice.
If desired thicken sauce with flour dissolved in a small amount of water, and serve over... - 38.621
Gourmet Wine Pot Roast
1. Prepare a cooking bag following instructions on package.
2. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag.
3. Center the beef on the bag.
4. Add onion soup mix blended with thyme and wine.
5. Pull up the bag around the beef; twist and... - 40.9659
Liver Pot Roast
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; sprinkle over liver and roll meat in it until well coated.
Heat the 4 tablespoons bacon drippings in a heavy kettle with a tight fitting cover; brown meat well on all sides in drippings.
Add onion, then pour in wine and... - 39.6837
Betty's Au Jus Gravy For Prime Rib
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Au Jus Gravy to accompany the Prime rib in the previous video. This is a rich, silky flavorful gravy that is very low in fat. - 0
Sauerbraten With Sour Cream Gravy
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef.
3) In a saucepan, combine onions, peppercorn, bay leaves, cloves, vinegar and water, bring to a boil.
4) Boil the onion mixture and cool.
5) Pour the onion... - 44.9964
Marinated Beef Pot Roast
This Marinated Beef Pot Roast is the best beef roast dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this Marinated Beef Pot Roast for dinner tonight and tell me if you like it! - 37.9152
Scandinavian Pot Roast Dinner
In a slow electric crockery cooker place fruit, onion, carrot, garlic, and 1/2 cup cold water.
Trim excess fat from roast.
Cut roast in half and fit into cooker atop fruit mixture.
Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; pour Burgundy over... - 35.3286
Hotel National Roast Beef
Pierce the meat lengthwise in three places.
Shape one carrot and one parsnip, and fill one cavity each with them; fill the third cavity with cucumber.
Roast the salted beef in hot lard, then put into a casserole.
Brown the sugar in the lard, then add the rest... - 42.8305
Three Star Roast Beef
Three Star Roast Beef is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Three Star Roast Beef; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 33.1935
The No Roast Roast Beef
1) Preheat oven to 500°F for at least 20 minutes to start cooking.
2) Trim off the rib bones close to the meat.
3) Rub the meat with salt and pepper. Spread butter on the surface and sprinkle with rosemary.
4) Place the meat on a rack in a... - 38.883
Heavy Beef Short Ribs
Heavy beef shortribs is an oven cooked beef reicpe. Prepared with red pepper and mustard and minted for a fresh flavor, the heavy beef shortribs is cooked with white wine and can be served with the pan gravy or sauce. - 36.559
Herbed Eye Of Round Roast
1. Trim any visible fat from the meat. Rinse the meat, and pat it dry with paper towels. Spread the garlic over both sides of the meat, and sprinkle both sides with pepper.
2. Coat a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray, and... - 35.1945
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast
Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is absolutely mouth-watering. This Burgundy Spiced Pot Roast is such a good tenderizer. You will truly miss it if you do not try it! - 34.0456
Wine Glazed Roast Loin Of Lamb
To prepare the stuffing, fry the bacon in its own fat without browning.
Mix it with the suet, breadcrumbs, parsley, herbs, lemon rind, egg and seasoning.
Place the loins of lamb on the work surface, meat side up.
Very carefully remove as much excess fat as... - 44.2622
Peppy Pot Roast
Cut strips bacon in small pieces the width of the strips and about 1/2 inch wide.
Combine salt, pepper, oregano and nutmeg in small flat dish.
Dip pieces of bacon in this mixture to coat well.
Cut deep slits all over roast with a small pointed knife and poke... - 42.4546
Veal Rib Roast Marsala
1. In shallow roasting pan, place roast on rib bones. In small bowl, combine salt, pepper, oregano, and thyme; rub over meat.
2. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of roast, being careful that pointed end of thermometer does not touch bone.... - 35.0552
Put the steak in a dish with the stock, wine, chopped onion and herbs and marinate for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the meat, reserving the marinade.
Melt the lard or dripping in a pan, add the meat and baby onions and fry until... - 43.3252
Rump Roast Supreme
In Dutch oven brown meat slowly on all sides in hot shortening.
Add 1/2 cup of the dry red wine, the beef broth, onion, salt, thyme, pepper, bay leaf, and garlic.
Cover; roast at 325° till meat is tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Remove strings from roast.
Transfer... - 43.3119
Hoisin Roast Beef
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add meat, turning to coat all sides.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
Cooking Preheat oven to 325°F.
Remove meat from marinade and place, fat side up, on a rack in a baking... - 43.2767
Baron Of Roast Beef
Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
Mix the flour, mustard and seasonings together.
Rub into the roast.
Place roast into a roasting pan.
Pour Worcestershire over roast.
Surround roast with the vegetables and bay leaf.
Pour in the red wine and water.
Bake to... - 41.265
Coriander Dusted Roast Beef
Save half of this roast and some of the gravy to make beef stroganoff, beef salad or beef fajitas with the leftovers. Plus: More Beef Recipes and Tips
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Dark-fruited Zinfandel.
For more... - 22.595
Cranberry Pot Roast
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F COMBINE THE FLOUR, salt, and pepper and thoroughly coat the roast in the seasoned flour.
Over medium-high heat, heat about 1/4 inch of oil in the bottom of a heavy Dutch oven or other heavy pan large enough to hold the roast.
Add... - 43.6752
Roast Beef Au Vin
This recipe for roast beef au vin is a recipe for beef made with a sirloin tip roast. Cooked in the oven with blackberry wine and topped with suet, the sirloin is wrapped in a foil and roasted to doneness. - 33.6165
Roast Beef With Rotelli
1 Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150°C).
2 In a large Dutch oven, melt 3 tablespoons (45 mL) oil and the butter.
3 Add in the onions and saute over a low heat until golden and tender, at least for 15 minutes.... - 45.3736
Fajitas With Roast Beef
These easy fajitas are best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef and gravy.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Peppery, plummy Argentinean Malbec.
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 23.1137
Beef Roast Dijon
1. Remove the extra fat from the meat.
2. Season the roast with celery salt, lemon pepper seasoning and garlic powder and apply it well with the finger tips.
3. Take a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown the seasoned roast.
4. Put 11/2 cups... - 46.8764
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 98.3587
Roast Beef is a beef dish cooked by roasting in an oven. The beef is simply coated with olive oil and sprinkled with salt and pepper before roasting. Natural juices from the meat is the main source of flavor ; drippings are also used to make the sauce (or... - 95.3454
Marinated Beef Roast
Combine garlic, pepper, bay leaf, wine, and lemon juice in enamelware pan or deep glass casserole.
Add roast; turn several times to coat with mixture.
Cover; let marinate in refrigerator at least 24 hours; turn occasionally.
Heat oil over moderate... - 41.807
Roast Beef Anchoiade
1. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish for 8 minutes, or according to the manufacturer's instructions. Using a small pointed knife, pierce the meat (in a series of 3 parallel lines down its length) to a depth of 5 cm (2 inches).
2. Drain the anchovy... - 42.3158
Marinated Beef Roast
Combine garlic juice, pepper, bay leaf, cloves, and wine in large roaster.
Spoon mixture over roast.
Cover; marinate overnight in refrigerator, occasionally basting roast with marinade.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Remove roast from marinade; pat... - 38.8284
Beef Pot Roast A La Province
Brown beef on all sides in heated butter in a heavy skillet having a tight-fitting cover.
Add the carrots, celery, onion, and garlic; cook until onion is golden, stirring occasionally.
Blend thoroughly the consomme and remaining ingredients;... - 39.8352
Simple Sauerbraten With Red Wine
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days, turning roast occasionally.
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Prepare cooking bag according to package directions; place roast,... - 47.7796
French Beef Stew With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
In a Dutch oven place roast.
Arrange potatoes, carrots and onion around and over roast.
Sprinkle with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper; drizzle wine over top.
Roast for 4 1/2 hours.
On a serving platter place roast; slice if... - 45.6361
Seared Beef With Wild Mushrooms And Balsamic
1. In a large shallow dish, rub the beef with 1teaspoon of oil, rosemary and garlic.
2. Cover the dish with cling film and place it in the refrigerator to marinate the beef for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight.
3. Remove the beef from the... - 43.2426
Wipe meat with moist paper towels.
Rub meat with salt and pepper, and place in a large glass bowl or deep earthenware crock.
Add onions, carrot slices, celery, cloves, bay leaves, allspice and peppercorns.
Heat vinegar and water in saucepan until boiling;... - 44.2585
Garofaloto Italian Pot Roast
1) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown beef.
2) Put the beef in slow cooker.
3) Press the whole cloves in the top of the beef and dredge with pepper.
4) Dig holes in the beef and spoon olive oil in the holes.
5) In a bowl,... - 44.3628
Any one who is looking for a new recipe that is tasty at the same time, can go for this Sauerbraten recipe. This Sauerbraten has got everything that it takes to inspire you. Go for it! - 44.0521
Marinated Rump Roast
1. Use a meat tenderizing tool or a long pronged fork to prick the meat all over and on both sides.
2. In a shallow large dish, combine all the other ingredients for the marinade.
3. Coat the beef well on both sides in the marinade, rubbing it... - 39.0657
Italian Pot Roast
1. Season meat with salt, pepper and thyme.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt bacon drippings or heat olive oil over medium high heat.
3. Add seasoned beef and sauté in fat until evenly browned.
4. Pour in half beef stock and... - 44.3053
Pot Roast In Foil
Line a dutch oven with aluminum foil - 2 layers best, so it won't leak.
Place roast in dutch oven, add wine and sprinkle with soup mix and seasonings.
Close foil tightly all around the meat and cook 3 hours at 325°.
To make gravy, thicken the pan juices with... - 24.04
Pot Roast Fontaine
Make small cuts in meat and stuff with slivers of garlic.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and rub with flour.
Brown on all sides in oil.
Slip rack under the meat.
Turn off heat, add brandy (be sure the kettle is away from everylliing as flame will come up over... - 46.6224
Roasted Bullock Heart
In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs with the suet or butter.
Add the parsley, marjoram, lemon peel, a pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper and the egg yolk.
Stuff the heart with this mixture, then truss it.
You may, if you wish, lard it with lardons.
Put the heart... - 41.5482
1. Place beef on a wire rack set in a flameproof roasting dish or tin. Brush beef with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with black pepper to taste. Bake at 210°C/420°F/Gas 7 for 1-1 1/4 hours for medium rare or until cooked to your liking.
2. For vegetables,... - 33.4493
1. On a wire rack set in a flameproof roasting dish or tin place beef, brush with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with black pepper to taste.
2. Bake for about 1-1 Â¼ hours for medium rare or until cooked as per desire.
3. In a large saucepan cover... - 45.279
Betty's Pot Roast
Place roast in 10-inch square casserole.
Sprinkle with carrots.
In small mixing bowl, combine garlic, wine, water, catsup and soy sauce.
Pour over roast.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 hour 20 minutes to 1 hour 50 minutes, or until tender,... - 49.207
Red Burgundy Fruited Pot Roast
In Dutch oven, brown meat on both sides in hot shortening.
Add onion, carrot, wine, garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover; simmer for 2 hours.
Pour 1 1/2 cups hot water over fruit; let stand 1 hour.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Place fruit... - 41.5852
Grandmother's Pot Roast
1. Dry the roast with paper towels.
2. In a heavy casserole, heat the drippings or oil until it sizzles.
3. Add the dry meat and brown it quickly on both sides. Remove.
4. Add onions and cook it until it becomes soft.
5. Add garlic.
6. Add meat to... - 41.883
San Fernando Ranch Roast
1. In a saucepan, soak the prunes and peaches in water, wine and spices and then simmer them on low heat for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the vinegar and sugar and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Take pan off the heat and let the... - 46.3445
Lightened Up Pot Roast
In a small bowl, pour about 1/3 cup boiling water over mushrooms; let soak at least 20 minutes to soften.
In a 5 to 6-quart pan, combine meat, Worcestershire, and 1/2 cup water.
Cover pan and bring to a gentle boil; let cook 30 minutes.
Uncover and cook on... - 44.9601
Au Jus Sauce
Here is a video that shows a super simple recipe for Au jus sauce that can be easily prepared in just a few minutes. This a light sauce served with the meat or as a dipping sauce. Au jus sauce is a perfect partner for any roast. Try out this simple flavorful... - 96.2448
Quick Beef Stroganoff
This easy version of beef stoganoff is best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef and gravy.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Note: Spicy, fruity California Merlot.
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 30.1562
Spanish Style Daube
Spanish daube is a super flavorful stew that has an aromatic braised beef with some Spanish flavors. Watch this fantastic video and make this incredible dish on a holiday for a relaxing meal. The recipe is nicely explained and appears to be impressive. Take a... - 116.698
Roast Fillet Of Pork With Prunes
1. In a small saucepan, soak the prunes in brandy and leave to macerate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
2. Place the saucepan over a low flame and simmer the prunes in until they are soft but not mushy.
3. Drain the prunes, reserving the liquid... - 45.9697
Oven Roast Pork
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Trim the pork of any excess fat.
Using a sharp knife, make a number of incisions in the meat and insert the garlic slivers and a little sage.
Mix the peppercorns, lemon rind and juice, salt and olive oil together and rub... - 39.5851
French Dip Roast
1) In slow cooker put onion.
2) Add the roast.
3) In a small bowl mix wine and gravy mix.
4) Pour the mixture over the roast.
5) Pour broth to cover the roast.
6) Cook covered on high for 5-6 hours, or on low for 10-12 hours.
7) Drain out the meat from... - 40.5088
Rump Roast Supreme
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Rump Roast Supreme is definitely the recipe for you. Rump Roast Supreme is a filling Main dish that your guest will love. - 44.7335
Daube Glace is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Daube Glace; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.2344
Vegetable Stuffed Roast
In small skillet cook celery, onion, and carrot in butter till tender but not brown; cool slightly.
Combine salt, savory, basil, thyme, and pepper.
Cut a horizontal slit in meaty end of roast.
Rub herb mixture on all surfaces of meat, including pocket.
Stuff... - 41.2935
Pot Roast A La Gilroy
1. Peel off garlic and onion and slice them into lengthwise strip.
2. Take a sharp knife and pierce all through the toast.
3. Stuff the slits with 2-3 slivers of garlic and 1-2 slices of onion, each.
4. Now place slits on an enamel pan/stainless... - 45.8364
Spicy Rump Roast
In Dutch oven, slowly brown roast in hot shortening.
Season with 1 teaspoon salt and marjoram.
Add remaining ingredients except flour.
Cover tightly; cook slowly for 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 hours or till tender.
Remove to platter.
To make gravy, pour pan juices into... - 40.4036
Rolled Rib Roast
Mix together in a bowl the vegetable oil or melted butter, paprika, thyme, pepper, garlic and bread crumbs.
Place the roast on a microwave rack or an inverted saucer set in an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) micro wave-safe baking dish.
Baste the top fat and the... - 38.4589
Easy Sauerbraten - German Sour Pot Roast
1. To prepare the meat for marinating, tie the meat with a string around the edges, inorder to keep it’s shape. Place in a large glass bowl.
2. In a 4 cup measure or medium-size bowl, mix vinegar, wine, salt, pepper and allspice. Pour... - 46.4481
Saucy Pot Roast
This an amazing Saucy Pot Roast recipe. The wonderful combinations of the prepared meat and vegetables with the gravy is sure to win you some fans. Try the Saucy Pot Roast for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 42.608
Sweet And Sour Beef
The sweet and sour beef recipe can be prepared with chuck roast or arm roast. Cooked in the oven with pickling sauce tied in cheese cloth and onions, the sweet and sour beef is prepared with a ginger snap gravy and can be served with potato dumplings or... - 32.5184
Braised Beef With Steamed Vegetable
Mash garlic; combine with salt,rosemary, thyme and pepper to form a paste.
Rub surface of beef chuck arm pot roast with garlic mixture.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Add pot roast cook until evenly browned.
Remove and reserve.
Cook and stir... - 41.3537
Pot Roast In Sherry
Trim all fat from roast.
Place in a 12 x 7-inch glass baking dish.
Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Pour sherry and broth over roast.
Cover dish tightly with plastic wrap.
Cook on 70 (roast) 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50 (simmer) and cook 15 minutes.
Turn roast... - 36.2925
Grandmother's Pot En Pot
Set the meat in the baking dish.
Spread the soft but-ter on top.
Salt and pepper.
Mix together the lemon and onions and place on top of the meat.
Mix the re-maining ingredients together and pour over all.
Cover and microwave at MEDIUM 1 hour 30 min-utes, or... - 38.5843
If using a frozen bird, defrost completely.
Stuff with Black Olive Wild Rice Stuffing.
Lace and tie bird securely and place in a small shallow pan.
Spread breast and legs generously with soft butter.
Roast uncovered at 375F for 30 minutes, then pour in the... - 31.3219
Roast Pheasant is a wonderfully delicious dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this Roast Pheasant for a get together with my extended family at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for the recipe ever since. Try it out! - 42.033
Larded Pot Roast
Combine first 7 ingredients in deep bowl; add meat.
Place lemon slices over meat; let stand for 1 hour, turning occasionally; remove meat.
Discard lemon slices, cut 1 1/2-inch slits in meat.
Insert bacon strips, brown meat in fat on all... - 38.0713
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Vegetable Stuffed Roast is definitely the recipe for you. Vegetable Stuffed Roast is an extremely filling dish that your guests will love. - 44.9112
Pot Roast Of Lamb
1) Wipe lamb with damp paper towels.
2) Remove the fat and spread the meat flat.
3) In a small bowl mix parsley, garlic, salt, basil, marjoram and pepper.
4) Spread parsley mixture over lamb.
5) Roll up in jelly-roll fashion very... - 46.0435
Pot Roast Leg Of Lamb
For stock, place shank bone of lamb in a saucepan with remaining stock ingredients and add water to cover.
Put lid on pan and simmer 2 hours or until stock is very concentrated.
Trim any skin and fat from leg of lamb.
Cream butter in a bowl with a... - 43.3966
Classic Pot Roast
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Rub roast with black pepper.
Heat olive oil in a heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven and sear roast for several minutes on each side, browning well.
Pour in stock and wine and add parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black... - 43.1789
Good And Easy Sauerbraten
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 475 Â°F.
2) Add salt and pepper to the roast .
3) Place in a Dutch oven and roast without lid in preheated oven until both sides are browned, turning once after 4 or 5 minutes on each... - 42.7193
Sauerbraten has a Scorching taste. The dry red wine and beef gives the Sauerbraten Fine taste. - 43.6654
Molly's Wine Sauce
1) Follow the instruction on package to prepare the gravy mix.
2) Use a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, to melt butter for cooking onion and shallots to tender.
3) Stir in the gravy and lemon juice to the saucepan.
4) Bring the mixture to a... - 42.7512
Roast Leg Of Lamb
Using sharp knife, remove fell (thin membrane) and most of the fat from lamb.
Cut about 25 tiny slits all over lamb; insert garlic slivers.
Combine oil, lemon juice and rosemary; brush over lamb.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
On greased rack... - 41.3243
Sauerbraten With Raisin Sauce
In a large glass bowl combine marinade ingredients.
Add meat, cover, and refrigerate for 3 days.
Turn meat in marinade oc casionally After 3 days remove meat.
Strain and reserve marinade.
Brown meat in oil in a large skillet and place in slow cooker.
Add wine... - 40.9113
Sauerbraten is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.062
Venison Pot Roast
Combine all ingredients except meat and bacon fat to make a marinade.
Put meat in deep container; do not use aluminum.
Pour marinade over meat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 days.
Drain and reserve marinade.
In Dutch oven... - 47.7475
Marinated Roast Pork
In the butter, gently saute the onions, carrots, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, basil and garlic.
Moisten with the vinegar and boiling water; add a little salt and pepper with the cloves and nutmeg.
Cover and simmer for one hour.
Strain this marinade.
When the... - 44.3212
Emma's Pork Roast
Mix together the seasoning blend, flour, and thyme and rub it all over the roast.
Warm the oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Place the roast in the pot and brown on all sides.
Add the stock and vinegar, scraping the bottom of the Dutch oven to... - 45.7049
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1) In a large Dutch oven add oil and brown roast on all sides.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
3) Add to it wine and 1 cup water and boil. Take off from heat.
4) In a cheesecloth bag place bay leaf, parsley, and thyme and tie.
5) Keep it in the... - 46.8378
The veal roast with potatoes is a traditional holiday dish, to cook when you have free time or if you're looking for something special! - 128.044
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Spring Vegetables
Make incisions in the lamb and insert garlic slivers.
Rub with goose fat or lard, and season well with salt and pepper.
Pre-heat oven to 240°C/Gas Mark 8/450°F.
In a large casserole or roasting tin, make a bed of shallots and celery, and place lamb on... - 46.1492
Braised Pot Roast Of Lamb
Wipe lamb with damp paper towels.
Trim off fat; spread meat flat.
In small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, salt, basil, marjoram, and pepper.
Spread parsley mixture evenly over lamb.
Start- ing from one end, roll up, jelly-roll fashion, as tightly as... - 39.3147
Trim roast of all excess fat.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except roast, flour, water and gingersnaps; stir well.
Place roast in marinade with fat side down; refrigerate overnight.
Pour vegetable marinade into crock pot.
Place marinated roast in... - 43.7471
Spiced Prime Rib Of Beef
Mix the flour, mustard and seasonings together.
Rub into roast.
Place roast into a roasting pan.
Pour Worcestershire and soya sauce over.
Surround roast with the vegetables and bay leaf.
Pour in the wine.
Bake to desired doneness on Baron of Roast Beef, ,... - 40.5943
Baked Beef Hash
Baked Beef Hash is a very tasty dish that you can eat for dinner. With the goodness of beef and potatoes, the Baked Beef Hash is apt for the utterly hungry. Feel free to comment on it after you enjoy the recipe ! - 39.3563
1) Rub the roast with the salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker, place the roast alongwith the onions, broth, vinegar and bay leaf.
3) Cover and allow the roast to marinate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
4) Cover and... - 43.0018
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter.
2. Add the beef and sautÃ© until heated through. Remove using a slotted spoon to a bowl and keep aside.
3. Add the mushrooms and sautÃ© them until soft and golden.
4. Stir in the gravy, orange juice and... - 37.5449
Beef A La Mode
1) Combine together the wine, sliced onion, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper and pour onto the meat
2) Cling wrap and refrigerate the meat overnight
3) Take the meat out from the marinade and using absorbent paper towels pat dry the meat
4) Into a... - 45.725
Yankee Beef Platter
1. Place the meat in a large deep glass or ceramic dish after puncturing it all over with a fork
2. Rub the meat with sugar, salt, pepper and clove and add onion and bayleaf to the bow.
3. Pour wine over the meat and toss a few times to coat... - 45.246
Parisian Beef Stew
Cook bacon until crisp.
Dredge meat in flour.
Brown in bacon fat in a Dutch oven.
Add beef broth, wine, garlic, salt, marjoram, thyme, and parsley.
Stir all together.
This may be simmered on top of the stove or put into a 300°... - 45.0917