- » Roast Beef Port Wine Sauce
Roast Beef Port Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast beef port wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast beef port wine sauce recipes.
Fillet Of Beef With Port Wine Sauce
How many times have you tried replicating the restaurant style dishes in your kitchen and failed. Here is an excellent video of Chef Kevin`s recipe of port wine sauce for fillet of beef. A spectacular dish that anyone would love to have for Dinner Party. - 107.357
Veal Rib Roast With Cranberry Port Sauce
Veal rib roast with cranberry port sauce is a wine cooked and fruited veal recipe. Roasted and coated with a herbed and flavored breadcrumb mix, the veal rib roast is served with a sauce prepared with pan drippings, port and cranberry sauce. Flavorful and... - 45.8843
Port Wine Sauce
1) Combine and mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
2) Place over a low heat, until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3) Serve the Wine Sauce, immediately with chicken or beef roast or use as required. - 28.057
Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce
Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce is quite delicious! I would suggest, if you want to try something off-beat, try to make this Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce and enjoy the rich taste. Here€™s our Beef Tenderloin With Port Sauce recipe. Check out and let me... - 41.4911
Pot Roast With Port And Mushrooms
In a heavy metal casserole, heat the oil until smoking and brown the meat well on all sides.
Add the wine and simmer, uncovered, until the wine is reduced by half.
Add the beef stock and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, in a small frying pan, prepare... - 44.9682
Spicy Beef Tenderloin
The spicy beef tenderloin is a beef recipe prepared with port wine and soy sauce. Cooked in the oven, the spicy beef tenderloin is prepared with a garlic and thyme marinade for a savory and spicy feel to it. - 43.0198
Peppered Chutney Roast
Peppered Chutney Roast cooked with pineapple juice, sauce, port wine, lemon juice chutney along with spices is surely a delight to your taste buds. If you want to cook something unique this weekend and surprise your family member follow our Peppered Chutney... - 38.096
Peppered Chutney Roast
1. For marinade, in a medium bowl mix pineapple juice, steak sauce, port wine, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, seasoned salt, lemon-pepper, dry mustard, and 1 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
2. Score meat by making shallow cuts at 1-inch intervals diagonally... - 34.5281
The Best Tenderloin Ever
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Mix port wine, soy sauce, and olive oil, pepper, garlic, bay leaf and hot pepper sauce.
3. Take a plastic bag, put tenderloin in it and keep on a shallow dish.
4. Coat the tenderloin by putting the marinade... - 43.2675
Classic Duckling Montmorency
Season cavity of duckling with salt, pepper and thyme.
Prick skin and place breast-side up on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast at 160°C (325°F) for about 3 hours (30 - 35 minutes per 500 g (pound) until tender).
Meanwhile, drain cherries, reserving 50 mL... - 43.2014
Melt the drippings in a saucepan and add the vegetables.
Cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent them from sticking.
Put the venison in a roasting pan.
Pour the partially cooked vegetables, drippings and all, over the venison.
Roast in a... - 43.3933
Pork Cutlets For Fall
Simmer the chestnuts in the port until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Set them aside in a bowl to cool.
With a fork, break the chestnuts apart into coarse pieces.
Add the prunes and mix.
In the meantime, in a medium-size saucepan, simmer the cranberries in... - 46.1434
1. Season duckling with salt, pepper and thyme from inside and outside.
2. Using a knife or fork, prick skin of duck.
3. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
4. In a shallow baking dish, place the seasoned duckling and roast in preheated... - 47.3199
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a rack in a roasting pan and spray the rack and the pan with nonstick spray.
2. Stuffing: Bring the port, 1/4 cup of the apricots, and 1/4 cup of the plums to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from... - 38.5669
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400CF, gas 6.
Season the grouse with salt and pepper and wrap each one in a bacon rasher (slice).
Tie the bacon in place with string, and place in a roasting dish.
Dot the butter over the top.
Roast in the oven for about 25... - 42.5647