- » Roast Beef Omelette
Roast Beef Omelette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast beef omelette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast beef omelette recipes.
Roast Beef Omelette
Roast beef omelet is a nice recipe if you are a weight watcher. This omelet recipe contains minimum fats and calories and is very easy to prepare. Those who are looking for some good food and loosing weight at the same time roast beef omelet is the answer. - 49.9932
Roast Beef Omelette
1) Take a bowl and dice the bacon and beef.
2) Grate the onion.
3) Beat the eggs until frothy.
4) Mix the seasonings together.
5) Take a blazer pan and add the diced bacon to it.
6) Fry until it begins to turn crispy.
7) Add the onion... - 41.0444
In a 10-in.ovenproof skillet, cook onion in oil until tender.
Add potatoes, bacon, ham and beef; heat through.
Remove from the heat.
In a bowl, beat eggs; stir in parsley and seasonings.
Pour into skillet; stir gently to mix.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for... - 35.779
Peel the onions and dice them finely; mix with the salt, celery and garlic salts.
Dice the potatoes.
Heat half the oil and fry the sliced onions until softened.
Add the diced bacon, ham, beef and potatoes, stir well, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Brush a... - 41.5389
Puffed Hash Omelette
Combine eggs, water, salt, and pepper until well blended.
Melt butter in large omelet pan or skillet; pour in egg mixture.
Cook over low heat, pushing edges in toward center as mixture sets.
Tilt and turn pan as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow to... - 37.3174
1 Wash the mushrooms; dry and slice them
2 Sprinkle lemon juice on the mushrooms.
3 In a skillet, melt butter and stir in seasonings.
4 Add mushrooms and saute for about 7 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring... - 38.4761
1. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is golden brown.
2. Remove from heat and add beef flavor base, pepper and MSG, stirring well.
3. Drain mushrooms and set aside saving the liquid.
4. Add enough water to... - 42.5351