- » Roast Beef Ball
Roast Beef Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of roast beef ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for roast beef ball recipes.
1.In a food chopper, put the meat through also add bread crumbs, salt, pepper, lemon juice and egg
2.Remove the mixture and shape into balls and let stand for ½ hour
3.Roll in flour and brown in fat
4.Remove meat balls and add 1 tablespoon flour to... - 36.9098
Pepper Pot With Butter Balls
Boil veal in part of water until tender and then cut into small pieces.
Boil tripe in remainder of water and cut in cubes.
Combine and add diced potatoes, onion, and seasonings.
Melt butter, add flour; when well-mixed, add to soup, stirring constantly until... - 34.0066
Burgundy Beef Balls
1. Take a ¼ cup hot water and 1 teaspoon instant beef granules and mix it with onion, salt, ground beef, egg and parsley. Mold the mixture in balls and position half of them over microwave-oven-safe roast rack set in 2-quart glass baking dish or... - 41.5735
Put peanuts into "Mini-Blend" container and process 3 cycles at GRIND to coarsely chop nuts; set aside.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc and large mixer bowl.
Grind beef and onion.
Add remaining ingredients except nuts and mix at LOW until... - 34.593
Meat Balls Alla Romana
Grind the meats together twice.
Soak the bread five minutes in the milk.
Place the meat in a mixing bowl and add all remaining ingredients except the oil and bay leaves.
Squeeze the bread and add it to the meat.
Mix well and let stand one hour or... - 40.7006
Swedish Meatballs With Chives
Pour milk over crumbs, soak 15 minutes.
Blend ground beef, egg, salt, pepper, Kitchen Bouquet, onion, and crumb mixture.
Shape into 1" meatballs; arrange on roasting rack in 12x8-inch dish.
Microwave (high) 8-10 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn halfway through... - 30.7234
French Onion With Pot Roast And Veggies
This delicious pot roast recipe is sure to remind you of your childhood days. The chef here provides simple instructions to make scrumptious French onions combined with chuck roast and veggies. Very simple to put together and is perfect for a chilly day! - 94.8444
Mix the first 10 ingredients together in a bowl.
Using your hands, add the eggs one by one until the mixture is the right consistency.
If mixture is not moist enough after all the eggs have been added, mix in a little red wine.
Oil your hands and roll the... - 37.1428
Honey Ham Ball Hors D'oeuvres
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Raisin Bran and milk. Add remaining ingredients for meatballs, mix thoroughly Shape level tablespoonfuls into small balls Place in foil-lined shallow baking pans
2. Bake in moderate oven (350° F) 15-20 minutes Combine brown... - 32.9865
Swedish meatballs is a savory and filling meatballs recipe. Made with ground chuck steak and pork, the swedish meatballs is flavored with allspice, cloves, and ginger. Oven cooked with cream to moisten it, the swedish meatballs come out luscious and delicious. - 43.3613
Beef En Croute
Place meat in clear plastic bag; set in deep bowl.
Combine Burgundy, dry sherry, bay leaves, and onion.
Pour over meat in bag; close.
Chill overnight; turn bag occasionally to distribute the marinade.
Next day, remove meat from bag; reserve marinade.
Place... - 44.386
Shifta Mutton, Beef Or Fish
1. Mince all ingredients and mix together with eggs and bread. Then divide into approximately a dozen portions.
2. Ball each portion and pass a "seekh" through, moulding it in a long roll round the skewer.
3. Roast on open fire till it is stiff and slides off... - 37.7175
Place beef on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast at 425° till thermometer registers 130°, about 45 minutes.
Remove from pan; cool.
Stir 2 cups flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt; cut in shortening till size of small... - 43.101
Fillets Of Beef Chasseur With Noisette Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Scoop out at least 24 nut-size balls of potato flesh with a Parisian scoop or melon bailer.
3) In an ovenproof pan or skillet, saute the potato balls in butter over a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring... - 44.896
Beef Braised In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2. Rub salt on the beef roast. Sprinkle pepper over it.
3. In a bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
4. Transfer into glass or ceramic bowl.
5. Dip the beef roast into and turn several times to coat evenly.
6.... - 43.7876
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 125.933
Stuffed Turkey Breast - Part 1 - Tacchino Ripieno
I went home for Christmas and my mother taught me how to make this wonderful Stuffed Turkey Breast. So why don't you watch this two part video on making the delicious stuffed turkey for your thanksgiving. Watch the Stuffed Turkey Breast part 2- Tacchino... - 0
Score the fat of the shoulder in a diamond pattern.
Prepare the dry stuffing by mixing together all of its ingredients and place one third of the mixture into the cavity where the shoulder bone has been removed; then tie the meat with string.
Mix the butter... - 38.6514
Foodmuse Fondue For Cocktail Party
Fondue for cocktail party can be perfectly prepared at home! All you have to do is follow Grace piper to prepare the fondue and a dipping to go with it. This can be a perfect dish for cocktail party. - 77.6342
Ravioli Alla Bardelli
Ravioli Alla Bardelli is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Ravioli Alla Bardelli; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 38.932
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
Mix all ingredients for meatballs, adding a little water if too dry.Shape into 50 balls, allowing about 1/3 cup for each ball.
Put balls, one layer deep, in 3 pans 13x9 x 2 inches.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450Â°F.) about 30 minutes.
Put balls and... - 40.2156
Applesauce Meatballs is a wonderfully delicious meat preparation that will surely entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Applesauce Meatballs recipe. So here it... - 34.773
Boeuf En Croute
Were you looking for a tasty meat preperation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Boeuf En Croute is definitely the recipe for you. Boeuf En Croute is a very filling Main dish that your guest will love. - 45.2226
Microwaved Italian Meatballs
Combine beef, sausage, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, green onion, egg, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Arrange in a ring on microwave roasting rack.
Cook on 80, 7 minutes.
Turn meatballs over.
Cook on 80, 3... - 40.6768
Sweet 'n Sour Meatballs
Combine beef, onion soup mix, eggs, Wor-cestershire, pepper, and salt.
Mix until well blended.
Form mixture into 1-inch balls.
Arrange meatballs in a single layer on micro-wave roasting rack in microproof baking dish.
Cook on 90, 5 to 6 minutes.
Place... - 42.2211
1. Put beef into a bowl. Add 1/4 cup condensed soup, onion, salt, rice and egg; mix well. Shape meat mixture firmly into 20 balls. Put meatballs into a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper.
2. Cook in microwave oven 3 to 4 minutes at HIGH, or... - 28.725
1. In bowl, combine beef, pork, egg, onion, garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper, cumin and cinnamon to mix well and shape into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls.
2. On microwave roasting rack, arrange meatballs, cover with waxed paper and microwave at High... - 38.5435
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Add bread crumbs, onion, salt, and pepper to 1 1/2 cups water; let stand a few minutes.
Add to ground beef and pork with eggs and mix well.
Shape into 36 balls.
Brown in small amount of oil in skillet.
Remove to roasting pan.
Pour off fat in skillet; add 1... - 43.4357
Rosa Foods On Best Of The Best
1)Heat oil in a pan and add tomatoes, onions and garlic and char them.
2)Take out the char grilled vegetables in a sauce pan and add molasses and ketchup and heat. Add the apple cider vinegar.
3)In the pan with the chargrilled vegetables... - 0
Mini Meatballs With Pasta And Apple Pesto
1) In a food processor or blender, add basil, apple, cheese, walnuts, garlic, 1 teaspoon sauce and salt to process.
2) Slowly add oil until mixture is smooth.
3) Follow instruction to cook the bow tie pasta. Drain water and set aside.
4) In the... - 40.5976
Combine beef, oats, and bread crumbs.
Shape into 12 balls.
Arrange on microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes.
Rotate dish after 3 minutes.
Remove drippings from dish.
Place cooked meatballs directly in... - 36.9138
Cook the cherries in the water, sugar and lemon juice, simmering until the syrup thickens.
Cut the bread into half-inch squares.
Place on a serving platter.
Cover with the cherries and syrup.
Season the meat with the salt and pepper and form into... - 35.2514
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Combine first 8 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Mix lightly and form into 1-inch balls.
Arrange half the meatballs on a microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until done.
Remove... - 43.5249
Snappy Meatball Heroes
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Add chopped onion, beef, veal, crumbs, and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same... - 42.0418
Spiced Meat Pasties
To make pastry, sift flour, cornstarch and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make... - 43.9338
Lucknowi Galouti Kabab
One of the more delicate kebabs from India, made of minced lamb, goat, veal, or beef. It is a flat, shallow fried Kabab that makes for an excellent starter. Try this melt-in-your-mouth starter with mint and coriander chutney. - 49.6345