- » Risi Bisi
Risi Bisi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of risi bisi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for risi bisi recipes.
Risi E Bisi
This Risi E Bisi made an otherwise controlled eater like me a very greedy foodie. I hope you understand that temptations can be really fatal ! Try this Risi E Bisi for your lunch today and don't forget to share with me your pleasant experiences. - 32.8188
This Risi Bisi recipe is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a light meal or otherwise, the rice dish is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 34.6383
Rice With Peas (risi E Bisi)
Italian dishes with rice are known for their yummy twist, this Rice With Peas (Risi E Bisi) proves it. This Rice With Peas (Risi E Bisi) can be prepared easily and is served best when sprinkled with cheese. - 36.8798
Bacon Risi E Bisi
Risi E Bisi is a delicious and unique soup. I served this yummy soup for dinner when a colleague and family came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed the soups flavor and texture. Try this easy Risi E Bisi recipe and enjoy it for yourself! - 41.3517
Healthy Risi E Bisi
Also from Venice comes this rice and green pea risotto-style dish, which is now world famous.
It is more liquidy than the standard risotto and therefore is usually eaten with a spoon.
Chop the bacon finely.
Heat the butter in a large pan.
Add the bacon and... - 37.0826
Microwave Risi E Bisi
Place the bacon in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe dish.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the green onions and the butter.
Microwave 2 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH.
Add the vegetable oil and the rice.
Stir until the whole is well mixed.
Add the green peas,... - 37.543
Risi E Bisi
1. In a medium sized saucepan bring the chicken stock to simmering point and keep it barely simmering on low heat.
2. In a heavy bottomed, medium sized saucepan melt 2 ounce of butter over moderate heat.
3. Put the onions and cook until they are... - 40.6197
In a deep, 1 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole combine butter, rice, onion and celery.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except peas.
Heat, covered, on simmer for 18 minutes.
Add peas and stir to combine.
Heat... - 36.3606
Ham Risi E Bisi
In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
Add onion and cook until tender, but not brown.
Add rice, peas and salt; mix well.
Stir in broth.
Bring to a vigorous boil and cover.
Simmer until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Add ham and 3... - 38.1613
Diet Risi E Bisi
In medium saucepan bring broth to a boil, over high heat.
Add rice, cover and reduce heat to low setting, so rice bubbles gently.
Cook for 50 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
While rice is cooking, cut up canned tomatoes, reserve 1/4... - 38.4599
Parsley Risi E Bisi
€¢ Place the bacon in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe dish.
€¢ Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
€¢ Add the green onions and the butter. Microwave 2 minutes at MEDIUM-HIGH. Stir well.
€¢ Add the vegetable oil and the rice. Stir until the whole is well... - 36.025
Risi E Bisi With Frazzled Prosciutto
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook, without colouring, for 5-10 minutes, or until softened.
2. Add the stock and bring to the boil, then lower the heat and stir in the rice. (If using fresh peas, add them now and... - 34.9239
Cheese Risi E Bisi
1. Heat oil and butter in a heavy bottom pan, add onion and saute for 2-3 minutes, add peas, fry for 5 minutes.
2. Add rice, salt, stir fry for further 5 minutes and add all the stock. Stir and cover. Cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes till rice is... - 28.9914
Risi E Bisi
Heat the oil in a deep, heavy pot and saute the onion until it's pale yellow.
Add the peas and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
Add the broth, water, salt, parsley, lemon zest, and rice, and bring the mixture to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer... - 33.9261
COMBINE rice, onion and garlic in slow cooker.
Heat broth and water in small saucepan to a boil.
Stir boiling liquid, Italian seasoning and basil into rice mixture.
Cover and cook on LOW 2 to 3 hours or until liquid is absorbed.
Cover and cook 1... - 39.9902
Risi E Bisi
Use a small amount of oil to saute the onions and rice in 3-quart pan or casserole. Stir constantly, adding more oil as necessary, until the onions are transparent.
Stir in the hot stock, bring to a boil, lower the heat, cover, and simmer the mixture until... - 34.9679
Risi E Bisi From Venice
1) In a thick pan or iron casserole, gently saute the dry rice in the oil and butter until pale yellow.
2) Stir in the onions and saute for further 2-3 minutes.
3) Stir in water, salt, glutamate powder and Aromat or Tartex, allow to boil and add... - 40.6917
Risi E Bisi With Peas
1) Slice canned tomatoes, saving 1/4 cup juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, over high heat, allow broth to come to a boil.
3) Stir in rice and then lower the heat, covering saucepan so that rice bubbles gently.
4) Simmer for 50 minutes... - 42.9992
Risi Bisi Peas And Rice
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the rice, onions and garlic.
2) In a saucepan, add the chicken broth and water and mix well. Bring the mixture to a boil and add the basil leaves and Italian seasoning. Stir the concoction into the rice mixture,
3)... - 41.2339
Risi E Bisi With Ham
1. In a 1 1/2- or 2-quart saucepan, place the 2 teaspoons margarine
2. Heat the margarine over medium heat till it is bubbly and melted
3. Add onion to the pan and sautÃ© till transparent
4. Add the ham, rice and peas to the pan and cook on gentle... - 44.0282
Risi E Bisi Italian Rice And Peas
1) Take a small saucepan and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes or until pears become soft.
3) Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with chopped parsley, if... - 42.889